> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M6 Pro - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (20)
DiscussionPiPO Max M6 Pro
PicturePiPO Max M6 Pro, Q977, RBT Ultrapad Q977, iRu Pad Master P9702G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Attached Image

Attached Image

Model: Pipo Max M6Pro, Pipo Max M6Pro 3G
Versions: "Wi-Fi version" has Wifi + BT + GPS, 3G version is "Wi-Fi version" + 3G
Screen: 9.7 "IPS Retina (4: 3)
Resolution: 2048x1536 (with the ability to switch to 1600x1200 mode)
Touch screen: G + G 10 points capacitive touch
CPU: Rockchip RK3188, quad-core, 1.6 GHz, 28nm - (overclocking is possible up to 1.8 GHz)
GPU: Mali400MP4 (533Mhz) - (overclocking is possible up to 600 MHz)
RAM: DDR3 2GB Dual Channel - - (overclocking is possible up to 768 MHz)
Inner memory: 16GB / 32GB
Slot extensions Microsdhc up to 32GB (or even all 64)
WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
Camera: front - 2 MP, rear - 5 MP
Battery: non-removable lithium-ion battery (2x5000mAh)
HDMI: built-in HDMI output
Bluetooth: 3.0
Dimensions: 243x190x11mm
Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 28.08.17, 20:50
Reason for editing: Schematic diagram of the tablet, Links to parts

Rep: (188)
By the way, softina auto 3g works great. When the screen is turned off, the data transmission is switched off, and when you turn on the device that connects the connection again. During the night the battery dipped two percent. And glitches with sticking no charge. Next week may try to stitch Riley 1.3.

Rep: (5)
I even this softiny still not sleeping, watching wakeloc program.

Rep: (0)
castbreeder4,
hairdryer not warmed, stuck so long as such holds + since not overloaded (as I understand it is cut by shaking)

Rep: (718)
len4opda @ 09.11.2013, 18:39*
so stuck

Akkurantee with this ... I also pressed the - glass fell into place, but failed and now esc button is pressed.

Rep: (10)
angel495 And where the file build.prop? and that he improves?
Found, search the device \ system \ build.prop
As firmware 1.0.8, how the 3g

Post has been editedmiha217 - 09.11.13, 18:22

File found correctly. If it to insert a line from my post, it should increase the speed and stability of the 3g module and improved power consumption.

from infa?

Rep: (22)
nadbutko @ 09.11.2013, 09:18*
And the question of the root. I am trying to get the root in the same way as described for the Cube, I cannot install the driver (win8 x64). The installation is terminated due to unsigned drivers, and there is no suggestion to continue the installation. How to overcome?

It had the same trouble. You need to disable authentication of firewood, as describedHERE

Rep: (718)
miha217 @ 09.11.2013, 19:34*
from infa?

I suspect thatfrom here

Rep: (2)
I figured out the numbers on the lock screen in place which should be the name of the operator ... if you can describe interesting solution ...

We go to the root of the file system / etc, there find a file and edit it operator_table ... just appends the name of your operator, by analogy to what was already there, save, restart and voila ...

Post has been editeddem0na - 10.11.13, 14:50

which should be put in the access rights to edit the properties file operator_table?

in which the properties ???

if you open a file operator_table and edit it, then he does not keep it, such as read

I'm right on the device through the Total Commander edited and I have all survived ...

ES conductor not work, I try Total Commander

how to write for the Beeline Moscow (25099 on the lock screen)?
SO?

#################################
############## BEELINE ##############
Beeline
Beeline
##################################
##################################

Post has been editedmiha217 - 09.11.13, 20:19

Well, if you do beeline and on the lock screen those numbers, then yes, right ...

Here's another way to do that would be to put the modem mode only WCDMA ONLY. So far, it does :( And, constant jumps from E to H 3g and it is very annoying.

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have a firmware M6pro_update_3G_chinese_20130913.img? fill somewhere, and then the whole day with a shake pipo.cn - no speed, and even injection is cut off

Totalom everything was now BEELINE screen unlock instead of numbers

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 17:35