> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M6 Pro - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (20)
DiscussionPiPO Max M6 Pro
PicturePiPO Max M6 Pro, Q977, RBT Ultrapad Q977, iRu Pad Master P9702G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Attached Image

Attached Image

Model: Pipo Max M6Pro, Pipo Max M6Pro 3G
Versions: "Wi-Fi version" has Wifi + BT + GPS, 3G version is "Wi-Fi version" + 3G
Screen: 9.7 "IPS Retina (4: 3)
Resolution: 2048x1536 (with the ability to switch to 1600x1200 mode)
Touch screen: G + G 10 points capacitive touch
CPU: Rockchip RK3188, quad-core, 1.6 GHz, 28nm - (overclocking is possible up to 1.8 GHz)
GPU: Mali400MP4 (533Mhz) - (overclocking is possible up to 600 MHz)
RAM: DDR3 2GB Dual Channel - - (overclocking is possible up to 768 MHz)
Inner memory: 16GB / 32GB
Slot extensions Microsdhc up to 32GB (or even all 64)
WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
Camera: front - 2 MP, rear - 5 MP
Battery: non-removable lithium-ion battery (2x5000mAh)
HDMI: built-in HDMI output
Bluetooth: 3.0
Dimensions: 243x190x11mm
Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 28.08.17, 20:50
Reason for editing: Schematic diagram of the tablet, Links to parts

Rep: (160)
While the topic is fresh, I want to ask the question: does everyone have 3g behaving adequately? For example, I have about three minutes running, and then everything seems to show and the network signal is normal and 3g or H is lit, but the data transfer does not go (and sends packets there, but they do not come back). You have to either turn off the modem, or wait, which sometimes does not help. How does the module work for you? (Operator MTS Moscow)

Well, while I was writing, the connection again disappeared ...

Post has been editedangel495 - 08.11.13, 20:18

Rep: (5)
angel495 @ 11/08/2013, 21:16*
again the connection is gone ...

I have a pipo m6 about 3g zhps, so I live in the center of Moscow, and 3zh rarely appears mostly H +, but it works without dumps, I use a megaphone.

Rep: (8)
angel495 @ 11/08/2013, 19:16*
While the topic is fresh, I want to ask the question: does everyone have 3g behaving adequately? For example, I have about three minutes running, and then everything seems to show and the network signal is normal and 3g or H is lit, but the data transfer does not go (and sends packets there, but they do not come back). You have to either turn off the modem, or wait, which sometimes does not help. How does the module work for you? (Operator MTS Moscow)

Well, while I was writing, the connection again disappeared ...

I have mts Ukraine. Nothing falls off. True, he does not hold 3G. Only Edge. But for free)

Rep: (10)
how to install advanced recovery
M6 pro 3g with gps

Rep: (2)
Hello! Since there is a branch for the followers, then maybe someone will respond from those who know))) The problem with the PIPO MAX M6Pro. The Chinese are asked to return back, but do not strongly believe them that this is real. The device worked until the Akum sat down quite decently, but the kit included charging at 5V, it didn't work right away, I had to search at local stores for 9V, plugged in, suspiciously quickly Akum charged up to 99% in just an hour, then it worked literally 10 minutes and again showed the need for charge, left for the night, while driving to work for forty minutes, sank again almost to zero, put it on charging, turned on for almost an hour, disconnected from charging and right before the eyes the charge level began to melt, I connected again - again fast charging goes and mom experimentally sits. I made a mistake on the purchased charger, I was lucky - I found my native friend, the same picture with him, only after a long charge, I turned off the pipa charger and did not work anymore from Akum. I read that Akum sat down below the threshold and can be restored, disassembled, removed Akum, connected in series with a handkerchief with mikruha, on each of the batteries 3v, charged from an adjustable power supply unit with a current limit of 1A, for 2 hours each each 3.7B, together 7.4V, seems to be lightened, Akum means live (in principle, the real solution to the problem with Akum, what to carry in the repair immediately), plugged it back, the picture has not changed, it does not work from Akum, everything is fine from charging, Batteries are 99% charged. I disassembled and pulled the board out of the battery again, there are 2 mikrukhi, plus it goes directly, minus through the circuit, from the board the voltage is 0V, from Akum 7.4V. Here where to dig further, I do not know yet. Who can already solved this problem? I read that there is a BQ power controller (I forgot the numbers), somewhere on the board, it seemed to be written in the M6 ​​branch, that there are problems with it, there is no problem to find the mikruhu, but in my city there is no PIPA service, I’ll have to solve the problem myself China to send vaasche scary)))

miha217 @ 11.11.2013, 21:56*
how to install advanced recovery
M6 pro 3g with gps

I installed on this (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2329016)instructions.

And about the charge, I can not say. I took my own in Moscow from my hands so to speak and then, only the second copy was successful. If I were you, I would send him back to China.

Post has been editedangel495 - 08.11.13, 21:10

Rep: (89)
Murano @ 11/08/2013, 19:21*
and 3g rarely appears mostly H +,

H + is cooler than 3G

Murano @ 11/08/2013, 18:44*
Just like in the cube of Ruth

The "cubic" root works, only the root manager is Chinese there

Rep: (0)
VarlaDV @ 11/08/2013, 23:33*
Tell me, what is the easiest way to make Ruth?

I put on the cube, I just updated SuperSU.apk, I tookhere

With housewarming us !!!

Now browse both topics. : wacko:

Post has been editedAdelvase - 08.11.13, 21:52

angel495 @ 11/08/2013, 21:16*

My 3G works fine, it does not fall off-videos from YouTube of any duration with a bang. By the way, too, MTS.

Aybel @ 11/08/2013, 21:59*
China to send vaasche scary))

Watching from whom I bought! If the order store had a lot, send it. This is better than digging yourself.

Rep: (89)
http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?794...1050#post111050

Read anyone interested .....

In short, the PIPO technicians are already aware of the problem of lack of deep sleep and are working on it. Programs like Auto 3G, DS Battery Saver, etc. our beast does not work

Post has been editedMixaZonaNet - 09.11.13, 00:18

Received a device the other day (ordered for Ali, eternal team) - terribly disappointed. They sent a defective device, the glass on the entire edge was not glued from the side of the power button.
+ Periodically, the tablet turns itself off and can only be started back by pressing the "reset" button on the back panel. Is it possible to deal with this problem?
I am trying to return some of the funds, because there is no moral force to send the tablet back (thank Russian post!)
Attached Image

Post has been editeddem0na - 10.11.13, 14:47
Reason for editing: spoiler

len4opda

It's not so sad for me, but the glass also bulges slightly from this edge, but at the bottom.
Warm up with a hair dryer and press. I have a glass in the groove with a click comes.

* And the problem is only with white. I also ordered black at the same time - everything is fine with him.

Layfkhak, read somewhere - for the withdrawal of Sims need to press on the glass above its nest. Yesterday just saved.

And the question of the root. I am trying to get the root in the same way as described for the Cube, I cannot install the driver (win8 x64). The installation is terminated due to unsigned drivers, and there is no suggestion to continue the installation. How to overcome?

Rep: (1)
Guys, I stitched my friend here on "Riley 1.2" And everything seems to be nothing, but the keyboard refuses to switch to the Latin alphabet. Although first worked. In the settings you choose the default qwerty or English, and he automatically chooses the Latin when exiting.
And tell us what browser you use? I can not use other than the standard, because chrome, opera and others slow down (((

Rep: (5)
Help me find a matte film, on ebay or halle, glossy is very bright, I ordered such films very good, but not for ours,GEARMAXX

Rep: (11)
yuri_22rus,
Shay 1.3 or official there with Claudia everything is fine!

XDA has a normal rootAttached fileRK3188_ROOT.rar(1.11 MB)
and driversAttached fileDRIVERS RK8138_ADB.rar(8.26 MB)

Posted 09/09/2013 14:06:

angel495,
Checked 3G Omsk MTS
Protest speedtest
After 10 minutes, not disconnecting, the live connection was tested again.

I, too, from the side where the connectors are a little bristling. Well, I somehow scored ....

People, what kind of assembly do I have? If on offsite version dated 10/15/2013

Attached Image

Yes, and if anyone is interested, some improvements in the power and performance of the communication module in build.prop should be made:

ro.ril.hsxpa = 2
ro.ril.gprsclass = 10
ro.ril.hep = 1
ro.ril.enable.dtm = 1
ro.ril.hsdpa.category = 10
ro.ril.enable.a53 = 1
ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix = 1
ro.ril.htcmaskw1.bitmask = 4294967295
ro.ril.htcmaskw1 = 14449
ro.ril.hsupa.category = 5
pm.sleep_mode = 1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse = 0

Post has been editedangel495 - 09.11.13, 17:02

angel495,
The last official one on the website 15102013 (1.0.7) then the OTA arrives, the update to 1.0.8 becomes 21102013; I have the same official last one.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 6:10