> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

138 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS S4003 - Custom Firmware (OS 4.1.2-4.4.4)
Which firmware is better?
Which firmware do you think is better?
MIUI v5 3.8.xx [ 93 ] ** [23,97%]
LEWA 5 [ 19 ] ** [4,9%]
Cyanogenmod 10 [ 32 ] ** [8,25%]
mod by grisha84 [ 13 ] ** [3,35%]
Nokia X [ 18 ] ** [4,64%]
Baidu OS 6 [ 8 ] ** [2,06%]
Lewa OS 5.1 [ 11 ] ** [2,84%]
Mardaly Final Edition [ 3 ] ** [0,77%]
Miui 4.11.1 [ 6 ] ** [1,55%]
Mini pac man rom [ 7 ] ** [1,8%]
Cyanogenmod 11 [ 126 ] ** [32,47%]
Mokee os [ 6 ] ** [1,55%]
Pac man rom [ 29 ] ** [7,47%]
Paranoid Android [ 17 ] ** [4,38%]
Total votes: 388

fackfack
Message#1
31.12.14, 21:59
Experienced
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 645
Check in: 04.03.14
LeEco Le 2 x527

DNS S4003 - Custom Firmware (OS 4.1.2-4.4.4)
PictureDNS s4003 2sim / innos i3
Description | Discussion |Modification of software and decorations | Custom firmware (OS 4.1.2-4.4.4) |Firmware (4.1.2)

Custom firmware
    4.3.x
Firmware
Kernels and Modems
Firmware archive
Drivers and Utilities
Adb(in order to avoid unnecessary questions, the link is not direct, read carefully)
Adb(if the others did not fit)
Another adb driver
Here are universal adb driver must fit all >>> Attached fileAdbDriverInstaller.exe(9 MB)
Qualcomm drivers:Attached fileQualcommDrv.zip(6.85 MB)
Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.msi
Recovery
The program for installing on the device the necessary recovery at the user's choice
--------------- TWRP Recovery --------------
TWRP Recovery 2.8.1.0
TWRP from Sovg2012There is a problem, if you do not click on the screen, the screen goes dead, helps to pull out the battery.
TWRP from Vvitaly(This version is not installed in the firmware of the phone, but simply runs from the native / factory recovery.)
--------------- CWM Recovery --------------
Cwm recovery >>>FAQ<<< I did not read, I got a brick!
--------------- MIUI Recovery --------------
Miui recoverytouch, simple, Russian and intuitive! The main thing if the formatted BOOT immediately flash a new one.
--------------- Mod Recovery --------------
3E Mod recoverythe same as stock, flashing modem + has the ability to disable signature verification
--------------- Stock Recovery --------------
Stock recoverythe one that is worth buying
Instructions
miscellanea
MIUI Themes
Topics for CM
How to insert a picture under the spoiler? Here is Attached filePicture under spoiler.rar(371.58 KB)
How to arrange a post with firmware
[color = blue] [size = 5] [center] [b] Firmware name [/ b] [/ center] [/ size] [/ color]
[spoiler = Description:] Describe the difference [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Changes:] If you made any changes, write them here [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Bugs, Disadvantages:] We write detected bugs. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download:] [url = "http: // Link"] Cloud name (Yandex.disk, Google drive, Cloud.Mail, etc.) [/ url] [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Installation:] Via CWM Recovery with wipe data reset, wipe cache portation, advanced wipe dalvik cache, format system [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Gapps:] [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Screenshots:] Here we take screenshots here. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Source:] Specify the link from where we ported the firmware (If there was a port.) [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = P.S:] We write what needs to be done after loading, etc. [/ spoiler]
[size = 2] [b] P.S About bugs me in PM. [/ b] [/ size]
Poll results
A couple of questions for newcomers
Attached Image
Do I need a firmware archive
Attached Image
Forum Terms
.apk- format of installation of programs in the Android OS;
Backup, Backup- creating a backup copy of the firmware, SMS, contacts, programs and other things;
CID (Carrier Identification)- Customer identification number. The parameter that determines which firmware can be installed on your phone.
Clockworkmod Recovery- Non-standard and much more functional Recovery.
Custom, custom- unofficial firmware versions;
Cwm package- ZIP file intended for installation through recovery, for example, firmware, firmware update, kernel, theme, percentage battery, etc.
Dalvik-cache- Cache .dex files folder with davik cache (virtual machine in which all programs work).
Deodexed- the dex code modules are inside .APK and they are not in the system / app folder.
Framework- Framework, file framework-res.apk, in particular, carrying the top line icons. It may be different for different firmware.
Kernel- The core of the operating system.
Kitchen- Kitchen. A site or set of programs with which you can build your custom firmware, goodies or beautiful.
Nandroid backup- Built-in backup system Clockworkmod Recovery. Makes a backup of the entire image of the phone on the SD entirely.
Odexed- modules of the dex code lie outside .apk in the system / app folder. Used by the Dalvic virtual machine to speed up application launch.
PermaROOT (Permanent ROOT)- Continuously getting Root rights. It is not required to start the program of rutting when the phone is turned on When you turn off the phone Root does not disappear.
Recovery- A special boot partition that allows you to flash and restore the phone software, even if it is missing.
RIL (Radio Interface Library)- libhtc_ril.so is a kind of driver for the telephone part.
Root- Administrator access rights to the file system;
Temproot(Temporary ROOT) - Temporary Root rights. To obtain usually requires the launch of the program rutvaniya when starting the phone. When you turn off the phone Root disappears.
Titanium backup- Backup program. It backs up user data (sms / mss / contacts) and applications (including settings).
Wipe- reset system settings;
XDA- XDA developers, portal and forum on mobile devices, firmware for them, beauties, etc. Most information and different utilities are written by its members.
Zip- ZIP format; It usually distributes custom firmware or patches, applications, etc;
BB (Big Brother)- The usual stationary computer or laptop.
Parrots- The number of points in the test (Quadrant, Smart Behchmark, etc.).

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedfil - 19.04.16, 19:02
Reason for editing: Led to requirements
kiriego19
Message#42
08.12.13, 14:45
Miuipro
[offline]

Messages 2541
Check in: 05.10.11
Oneplus 5 6/64

Mark for yourself.
Uniscope U1203 (GSM + CDMA / GSM) - Firmware (Android 4.0, 4.1.2, MIUI, Lewa)

--------------------
When the day comes and you decide that everything is over, this will be the beginning!
glukhoff
Message#43
08.12.13, 16:50
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 21.02.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

BABAX_BABAX @ 12/08/2013, 19:11*
You do not do all the wipes, do only the latest wipe.

There are only two of them: factor and cash wipe.
I got a root, but I could not flash it. Recovery 3e.
BABAX_BABAX
Message#44
08.12.13, 16:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Check in: 14.03.12
Google nexus 5

glukhoffbut then I do not know, I have my recovery

Post has been editedkiriego19 - 08.12.13, 17:22

--------------------
kiriego19
Message#45
08.12.13, 17:07
Miuipro
[offline]

Messages 2541
Oneplus 5 6/64

glukhoff
First: deleted the scripts according to the instructions?
Secondly: if not, then you can not flash and just launch one-time recovery with the command: fastboot boot recovery.img
Third, download the archive! It should be like this: MIUI_v5_by_kiriego19 (beta_1) .zip

--------------------
When the day comes and you decide that everything is over, this will be the beginning!
kiriego19
Message#46
08.12.13, 17:14
Miuipro
[offline]

Messages 2541
Oneplus 5 6/64

Piggy on the device for the topic has grown! More here
We have 2750r

Post has been editedkiriego19 - 08.12.13, 17:15

--------------------
kiriego19
Message#47
08.12.13, 17:28
Miuipro
[offline]

Messages 2541
Oneplus 5 6/64

DNS SHOP,
You are the first and only! So this is an occasion to think about how well you do everything!
P.S. not in reproach and not in insult ...

--------------------
DNS-SHOP
Message#48
08.12.13, 17:31
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 12.12.09
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE

All wipes ... all formats ... everything rises beautifully ... five minutes and complete silence ... no connection ...
DNS-SHOP
Message#49
08.12.13, 17:43
User
[offline]

Messages 54

kiriego19
Almost did not insult ... there really is such a topic with the operators Beeline and BWC

As usual, without restoring data

Post has been editedDNS-SHOP - 08.12.13, 17:45
glukhoff
Message#50
08.12.13, 17:47
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

kiriego19 @ 12/08/2013, 20:07*
First: deleted the scripts according to the instructions?
Secondly: if not, then you can not flash and just launch one-time recovery with the command: fastboot boot recovery.img
Third, download the archive! It should be like this: MIUI_v5_by_kiriego19 (beta_1) .zip

1) these scripts?
Before installing, remove
etc / install-recovery.sh
system / recovery-from-boot.p

2) via adb, or what?

3) the archive is, yes. I tried the previous one - the result is one.

Shl in simka case can be?

Post has been editedglukhoff - 08.12.13, 17:49
DNS-SHOP
Message#51
08.12.13, 17:56
User
[offline]

Messages 54

glukhoff
Message#52
08.12.13, 17:56
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Can another flash be flashed using Local Update?
kiriego19
Message#53
08.12.13, 17:57
Miuipro
[offline]

Messages 2541
Oneplus 5 6/64

Throughroot explorer

--------------------
BABAX_BABAX
Message#54
08.12.13, 18:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Google nexus 5

Our stock firmware on s4502mDNS S4502M - Discussion (Post # 25118227). and the most important core is the same ...

--------------------
BABAX_BABAX
Message#55
08.12.13, 18:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Google nexus 5

kiriego19,and you seem to be able to change the screen resolution of the firmware ... can you try one of the vitali firmware (2) to change the screen resolution and install it on ours?

--------------------
glukhoff
Message#56
08.12.13, 19:44
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Here's what's on my screen:
Attached Image
logun
Message#57
08.12.13, 20:57
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 08.09.06

I stitched a new MIUI over the old one. Missing the market. I did it again, but with wipes. The market has not appeared. I downloaded the gaps from the site miui.su, passed them, there is no market. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks in advance.
logun
Message#58
08.12.13, 21:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 08.09.06

Haylander @ 12/08/2013, 9:59 PM*
Put it yourself with 4pda. Or copy to systems / app with permissions and all

Can I chew a little, what exactly should I copy? Or give a link.
Haylander
Message#59
08.12.13, 21:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2662
Check in: 24.07.09

Here you are. I have them

--------------------
If everything goes well with you, stop immediately - YOU ALL DO WRONG !!!!!!
OrangeUps
Message#60
09.12.13, 00:23
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 21.07.12
Xiaomi Mi 3

Good day!!!

I believe there is a need in the installation manualCWMand firmware (Lewa/MIUI/ etc.)* If you follow my advice and READ CAREFULLY exactly, then you will have no questions and you, like me, will get CWM (modified recovery, which allows you to easily run on our device) and any firmware you like. and WARNING IN ADVANCE, during the installation all your personal data (phone book stored in the memory of the device / SMS / call history, etc. will be lost)

1.First we need to upload to the memory card (to the root folder of Micro SD)THIS FILE (CWM) and the archive of the firmware that you chose.
2.InstallCWMby pressing the keysInclusionsandVolume Upon the device completely turned off (after the DNS inscription appears on the screen, theInclusionsyou can let go, and after the Android background image appears on the screen with the “opened belly” and the blue text in the foreground, you can release the second key). We hit the stock options menu RECOVERY, navigate in it (as inCWM) done by pressing the keysVolume UpandVolume Down, and a choice - a keyInclusions. So, select the menu item calledapply update from external storage, then having got into it we select the file with the nameCWM(thrown off by you in advance) and click on it (with the selection key - the buttonInclusions), after a certain amount of time, the system should reboot itself, if this does not happen, then go back to the main menu of stock recovery and select the first itemreboot. The device will reboot and you will see a windowCWM(modified recovery), or it will load completely (in this case, repeat the key manipulationsInclusionsandVolume UpWhen the machine is turned off, a window will open.CWM).
3.Next in the main menuCWMdrop down to the menu itemadvancewe go into it and make sure that there is a line with the English text, the first word in which will bedisable, back to the main menu. Go to the menu item with the namewipe data / factory resetchooseYeswaiting for the completion of the operation and go to the menu itemwipe cache partition(it is below) and select it, then wait for the end of the operation. Again, we stamp on the treadmill, go toapply update from external storage, then after entering it, select the file with the name of the firmware you previously selected, downloaded and uploaded to the root folder of the memory card and wait for the operation to finish after which the system will reboot itself or you will have to do it manually by selecting the first item of the main menuCWM - reboot.
And Voila !!! You will launch a new firmware !!!

Post has been editedOrangeUps - 09.12.13, 00:27

--------------------
>>>Xiaomi MI3 (16gb) (WCDMA)<<< MIUI-7 (4.4.4) Last By_MiuiPro
zenook
Message#61
09.12.13, 06:03
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
[offline]

Messages 702
Check in: 24.06.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

OrangeUps @ 12/09/2013, 00:23*
I suppose there is a need in the manual for installing CWM and firmware (Lewa / MIUI / etc.).

K
With overclocking we tie up, when quoting we select only the main points! And if you were following the topic, you might have noticed that I wrote that instructions from this author would begin to appear in the subject, so that they would all be in a hat!

In a hat

Post has been editedkiriego19 - 09.12.13, 06:55
DNS

138 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19 16:42