> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay firmware MU240 | Flash Explay MU240

Rep: (263)
FlashingFlashing Explay MU240
Discussion пїЅ | Flashing пїЅ

Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk.

Driver
Download the driver.Attached fileUSB_VCOM_Driver.rar(10.79 KB)

Instructions from off. site (which probably did not work for anyone)
1) Unzip the firmware file “MU240 .....”.
2) Open the “UpgradeDownload” file.
3) Remove the battery from the phone.
4) Hold down the right function key and connect the phone to the PC, using
MTK cable.
5) Click on the “Start Download” button.
6) Insert the battery into the phone, without releasing the right functional
keys, then the firmware process will start.
7) If the PC asks for drivers, you can take them in the “USB VCOM Driver” folder (after
driver installation, repeat steps 3-6).

Instructions on firmware found on the Internet

Firmware
Attached fileMU240_V1.00_130315.rar(16.32 MB)
V 1.00
Attached fileMU240_V2.00_130315.rar(16.26 MB)
V 2.00
Attached fileMU240_V3.00_20130814.rar(13.9 MB)
V 3.00
Attached fileMU240_V4.01.rar(13.38 MB)
V 4.01

Instructions for flashing MU240 in .PDF format Attached fileUpdate_MU-240.pdf(97.88 KB)

Instructions for use MU240 in .PDF format Attached fileMU240-RUS -Manual.pdf(679.96 KB)

Serial numbers for firmware MU240 v1.xx, v2.xx in .PDF format Attached filesn_for_MU_240.pdf(80.28 KB)

Serial numbers for MU240 v3.xx firmware in .PDF format Attached fileSerial MU240 v3.pdf(191.54 KB)

Serial numbers for v4.xx firmware in .PDF format Attached filesn4.pdf(79.36 KB)

Post has been editedder_KeTZeR - 16.08.14, 09:30
Reason for editing: Updated cap

Rep: (616)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Phones - Firmware пїЅ.

Well, I tried to flash the instructions at 3.00, but the results are vain. Even I tried to clamp various buttons, but it was all useless. I tried to flash 2.00 for the sake of interest, I didn’t see any results either. that in firmware 1.00 and 2.00 there is a fileAttached filetfboot.rar(58.28 KB)
I tried to put it in 3.00, but everything is just as useless, as I wrote, and it did not work on my own 2.00. I wrote it in the same support, let's see what they answer

That's what tech support answered to my question -Good day. Thanks for the question! If the phone has firmware v2xx, you cannot upgrade to v3.xx, because different batches of supplies, here are such pies, so there is no point in waiting for new firmwares. And as for why I can’t reinstall at 2.00, they never answered.

Rep: (0)
A new firmware version 4.01 has appeared on the offsite. Has anyone already tried to flash it, unsubscribe, what has changed there?

When I press the right function button and connect. cable nothing happens even after I click on the computer "start downloading"
It is clear that he does not download anything because the device in the firmware is not even defined. Who friend write pliz!

And do not raise your eyes a couple of posts higher?

Is it possible to make a fatter font on this MU240? Yuzal yesterday was another Explay, similar to MU240, it had exactly the same display menu, only the font is fatter and I liked it more.

Rep: (14)
When I press the right function button and connect. cable

Connect the phone to the PC exactly as in the instructions, "using MTK cable"?

Rep: (14)
Yeah howclaims one smart manThe MTK cable is not really needed. And the instruction is written incorrectly. :)
Try,der_KeTZeR ! :)

I want to share my experience on the firmware on v3.0 withhttp://support.explay.ru/product/161. I will say right away that it is unfortunate, but there are some changes, it can help someone.

The problem is not in the MTK cable (from the instructions),any standard cable fits . I tried on two MU240 - identical. The instructions on the site are still wrong (technical support claims back). Contacting technical support two times is an empty affair, the answers are about nothing.

At first, it also didn’t work, like many here (activate the port), but later found out thatThe port activation button is not the top right (as in the instructions), but the bottom left, more precisely, the SIM1 call button . The battery does not need to be pulled out - nothing changes from this.

I have a native version 2.00. The behavior of the flasher in win7x64 and in winXPx86 is the same. Turn off the phone, press the SIM1 call button on it, connect the cable, and in the device manager we will see a new USB device, which will be about 20 seconds and it does not matter whether the SIM1 button is pressed further or not.

Further, this device requires the Spreadtrum driver, which is located in the PC_SYNC_TOOL \ EGO_SyncTool_Setup.rar \ EGO_SyncTool_Setup firmware kit (x64 and x86) subdirectory. It must first be installed (then you can unzip it, there is a raznashchilator there) and in the device manager, just in case, make sure that the driver is activated without errors, otherwise open the driver in the same place and click "update".

The phone port is activated for about 20 seconds (if nothing is done), and then a menu pops up in the phone asking about the choice of charging or external memory. Previously, before connecting the cable, we launch the firmware program (in order to get it in 20 seconds). We plug in the cable, click "start" in the flasher and watch the state "Checking baudrate" for a long time :) - nothing is done - it hangs in some kind of waiting for "speed check", waited a long time up to 6000 seconds :) Now in Windows the port does not disappear after 20 seconds Then we press "stop" in the firmware, we wait a bit and the process stops, but the phone hangs - it feels nothing more. Disconnect the cable, distort the battery - comes to life. I changed the speed in the flasher - it's useless.

FurtherI tried the kit for version 2.00 - it works, it is flashing! I compared the kits for 3.00 and 2.00 from the site - everything is the same except the ".pac" file (the firmware itself). Those. The problem is in the firmware file itself, perhaps it is archived with knowingly broken or from some other incompatible modification of MU240. Also, in the firmware bundles for version 1.00 and 2.00, the firmware file size is about 12 MB, and at 3.00 it is suspiciously 10 MB.

Post has been editedMaxxim69 - 15.11.13, 20:50

Let's try in a few days, kada battery will die :)

Rep: (7)
Sedna also tried to upgrade to 4.0, but in any way. By the way, is it possible to activate it through the engineering menuAUTO RECORDtalk ??, like for example I did it on a FLY MC181

ad @ pter @ 11/16/2013, 20:29*
By the way, is it possible through it in the engineering menu to activate the RECORD RECORD ??

Try it, no one bothers :) or google, maybe you can find it.
Maxxim69
I tried on this instruction, but everything is also useless. The dj at 2.00 is not stitched, although the firewood is put. I tried on XP x32

Rep: (7)
der_KeTZeR @ 11/20/2013, 4:13 PM*
Try it, no one bothers

With pleasure: yes2: but not on your own. Turn into one's own brick as long as there is no desire C)
der_KeTZeR @ 11/20/2013, 4:13 PM*
or google, maybe you can find it.

: blink: Google to find something NITO? : blink:

Rep: (1)
I want to share my experience on the firmware on v3.0 withhttp://support.explay.ru/product/161. I will say right away that it is unfortunate, but there are some changes, it can help someone.

The problem is not in the MTK cable (from the instructions), any standard cable is suitable. I tried on two MU240 - identical. The instructions on the site are still wrong (technical support claims back). Contacting technical support two times is an empty affair, the answers are about nothing.

At first, nothing worked out like many here (activate the port), but later I found out that the port activation button is not the top right one (as in the instructions), but the bottom left one, or rather the SIM1 call button. The battery does not need to be pulled out - nothing changes from this.

I have a native version 2.00. The behavior of the flasher in win7x64 and in winXPx86 is the same. Turn off the phone, press the SIM1 call button on it, connect the cable, and in the device manager we will see a new USB device, which will be about 20 seconds and it does not matter whether the SIM1 button is pressed further or not.

Further, this device requires the Spreadtrum driver, which is located in the PC_SYNC_TOOL \ EGO_SyncTool_Setup.rar \ EGO_SyncTool_Setup firmware kit (x64 and x86) subdirectory. It must first be installed (then you can unzip it, there is a raznashchilator there) and in the device manager, just in case, make sure that the driver is activated without errors, otherwise open the driver in the same place and click "update".

The phone port is activated for about 20 seconds (if nothing is done), and then a menu pops up in the phone asking about the choice of charging or external memory. Previously, before connecting the cable, we launch the firmware program (in order to get it in 20 seconds). We plug in the cable, click "start" in the flasher and watch the state "Checking baudrate" for a long time :) - nothing is done - it hangs in some kind of waiting for "speed check", waited a long time up to 6000 seconds :) Now in Windows the port does not disappear after 20 seconds Then we press "stop" in the firmware, we wait a bit and the process stops, but the phone hangs - it feels nothing more. Disconnect the cable, distort the battery - comes to life. I changed the speed in the flasher - it's useless.

Then I tried the kit for version 2.00 - it works, it is flashing! I compared the kits for 3.00 and 2.00 from the site - everything is the same except the ".pac" file (the firmware itself). Those. The problem is in the firmware file itself, perhaps it is archived with knowingly broken or from some other incompatible modification of MU240. Also, in the firmware bundles for version 1.00 and 2.00, the firmware file size is about 12 MB, and at 3.00 it is suspiciously 10 MB.

I tried everything using this method, I installed firmware 3.00, I downloaded it from off site. Thank you

I tried everything using this method, I installed firmware 3.00, I downloaded it from off site. Thank you

Is it with 2.00 that you asked for 3.00 or not?

There was a version 3.00 changed to 4.01 and the phone almost stopped catching all operators on all sims. I returned it back to 3.00, everything became good again .. I will not touch it anymore.

Rep: (24)
Bought two days ago, all three SIM cards work fine. Version 4.01. It's bad that two topics in total.

Rep: (1)
Drivers are not installed, or rather, how they are installed but do not work as they write an error on code 52, there is no digital signature and nothing naturally works ... and how to deal with it? ((((my Windows 64x seven

Won .. turned off the forced verification of the signature through F8 when loading and reinstalled the firewood, it all worked ...

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 27.02.14, 11:16

Rep: (5)
Hello comrades! Also purchased this gadget. : Sveta: In general, I was glad not for long, I had a problem with connecting the bluetooth headset. Headset Jabra BT2046. On other phones it works fine, but on this it does not want to. Connects and only. It is impossible to negotiate with the help of it there is no sound neither there nor back. The bluetooth icon is painted in different colors, then blue, then white, then gray with bluish. Garbage some going on with this bluetooth. I tried to flash - it did not help (firmware V3.00). Maybe someone knows how to help? :) I wrote to the support service, I’m waiting for an answer, we can say something, although, judging by the feedback on technical support, you should not expect a clear answer.

Rep: (5)
I wrote to the support service, I am waiting for an answer, we can say something, although, judging by the feedback on technical support, there is no need to wait for a clear answer.
[/ quote] Answered from technical support about the work of the headset. They said that the phone was tested with platinum headsets.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 11:44