> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Z30 - Discussion

Rep: (1094)
DiscussionBlackberry z30
Attached ImageBlackberry z30
Description | Discussion | Firmware BlackBerry Z30 | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ

In the subject are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image

Dimensions: 72x140.7x9.4
Weight: 170 g
Display: 5.0 inches (~ 220 ppi pixel density) 1280 x 720 pixels,
Main camera: 8 megapixel autofocus camera 5x digital zoom 1080p HD video recording
Front camera: 2 megapixel 720p HD video recording camera
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8960T dual-core
Clock frequency (MHz): 1600
RAM: 2 GB
Internal storage memory: 16GB with micro SD card support up to 64 GB
Battery: 2880 mAh
Connection interfaces: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, NFC
Connectors: 3.5mm headphone, microSIM slot

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Yummy

Post has been editedkatarn88 - 17.04.16, 12:38

Rep: (5)
Delivered yesterday * .1055
“So far, so good!”

But with software, of course, a little ambush. The same VK, ICQ ...

Rep: (0)
as with 30s about the screen, is it not very good with such a PPI per inch? in video reviews next to the screens of other phones, at least of the same Z10, the difference is clearly not in favor of 30s.

Rep: (89)
Sinafai @ 12/06/2013, 12:20*
as with 30s about the screen, is it not very good with such a PPI per inch? in video reviews next to the screens of other phones, at least of the same Z10, the difference is clearly not in favor of 30s.

look better alive, the difference will not be in favor of z10 ..... especially both next to put ....

Posted on 12/06/2013, 11:57:

XGhosT @ 12/06/2013, 11:51*
Delivered yesterday * .1055 “So far so good!” But with software, of course, a little ambush. The same VK, ICQ ...

stavtethisAnd an article from the Google market that you did not find in the bbword .....

Sinafai @ 12/06/2013, 15:20*
like the 30s about the screen, it’s not very good with such a PPI per inch

Let's just say that it is an order of magnitude better than my previous device of a similar size (SG Note).
Yes, if you put Z10 nearby, then 30ka will lose. But the battery should be much better.

By the way, about the battery - it seems that the device does not know how to "sleep" correctly.
For example, putting SGN at night with 55% of the battery, you could have it in the morning and take it with the same 55.
Z30, though not much, but sags.

But the situation is better with the expense when using GPS.
Strongly better.

I also noticed what is missing
- gesture to turn off the screen. After using the device, you must always press the button.
Although maybe I read the manual poorly?

So far, an open question with a case and a film on the screen.

P.S.
Miraculously, through the OTG cable I hooked a mouse and it saw correctly enough and works.
Wheel really ignores.
With a keyboard - I did not understand how to switch the language.

Is it true that vk cannot be installed in BB10, and whatsapp is only in English?

Rep: (10)
Sinafai @ 12/06/2013, 11:55 PM*
Is it true that vk cannot be installed in BB10

This is definitely not true. I personally saw a working VK on the Z10.

The following is still unclear:
- how to install software (including android ports) on a memory card
- how to assign the middle button to the camera (application call)

In general, yes, in BB10, the agenda screen, forgotten from WM times, actually appeared. Pleases ....

Rep: (615)
Sinafai,
VK, I have a Russian market since I have a watsap in the same place.

Here are the next questions (firmware 10.2.1)
- you can’t configure BB Link to work via WiFi, it’s worth it to enable wireless connections with a computer;
But at the same time I do not see the phone on WiFi, the link claims that it is "not connected".

- How to restart the Android-machine without restarting the smartphone?
It can be seen that at the first start after a reboot, the indicator progresses for a long time and then only the application comes to life.
When the wifi router fell, there was a glitch that the android machine lost the network. and did not find it, although the network saw native applications.
I had to rebuild the body ...

- I can’t correctly register the APN for the Tele2 operator: I register, save but - it does not save (!). Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Post has been editedXGhosT - 08.12.13, 09:17

I thought about changing the 620th Lumiya and now I look towards Blackberry.
Tell me, who knows, will the Microsoft account move to the Z30 without loss? This mainly concerns contacts, I don’t care about the calendar.
And what about the Z30 with offline maps?

And one more question. I read that for battery saving, some disable svayp unlocking. And how, then, does the unlocking occur?

Lagerboy @ 12/10/2013, 20:39*
And what about the Z30 with offline maps?

It depends on what.
Native 2GIS and Navitel are.

Step-by-step Yandex cards.
I’ll try to fasten the “old Soviet cards” again.

But what is missing is full VPN support.
Well, @ #% @ # such a shame from BB I did not expect, I don’t even know what to do now.
The Android port will not help here and you may have to sell the device ...

The devices completely lack support for L2TP and PPTP VPN profiles (!)
There is no third-party software with this functionality either.

Rep: (431)
XGhosT,
Look at herehttp://www.blackberrys.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=22031

Dark @ 12/11/2013, 02:25*
Look at here

These are free and purchased VPN services.
Garbage on a stick, suitable only to pretend to shops that I am from the US.

The point is that BB10 does not support tunneling (PPTP, L2TP) out of the box.
Third-party software also does not support it - in fact, it does not exist.

Therefore, as a working device, it is unacceptable when you need to connect to "your" organization.

Generally yes, positioning as a “business” device in which there is no full VPN and communicative corporate services
(not only out of the box but in general) at least puzzling. Native cards will make you beat in hysteria like anyone.

BBWorld in general, in my opinion, gathered only farts, fakes and ports.

P.S.
Lync at least wound up and then only on * .1055.

Rep: (615)
XGhosT @ 12/08/2013, 09:03*
- How to restart the Android-machine without restarting the smartphone?
It can be seen that at the first start after a reboot, the indicator progresses for a long time and then only the application comes to life.
When the wifi router fell, there was a glitch that the android machine lost the network. and did not find it, although the network saw native applications.
I had to rebuild the body ...

I installed nova launcher, from it you can get into android settings and in general there a “full-fledged” android, it looks like two systems work simultaneously.
In the settings, you can turn on / off wifi and uninstall programs, for some reason I did not delete it from my native desktop.

Lagerboy @ 12/10/2013, 17:39*
Tell me, who knows, will the Microsoft account move to the Z30 without loss? This mainly concerns contacts, I don’t care about the calendar.

I switched from 8x myself, I synchronized all contacts with ms and google, as for the cards, I use Yandex online, I can’t say anything.

Rep: (7)
XGhosT @ 12/10/2013, 9:23 PM*
But what is missing is full VPN support. (...) The devices completely lack support for L2TP and PPTP VPN profiles (!) There is no third-party software with this functionality either.

Eeee ... how to say this ... from here please plz. How is that - no?

In previous versions of bbOS, VPN was configured through BES or - handles - through BESx. In the tenth OS, as I understand it, neither BIS nor BES is already supported. Then what provides corporate information closure? Obviously, there should be a setting for normal tunneling of the connection, as without this, the apparatus is generally wasteful and meaningless. The whole thing about blackberry is the closeness of corporate information and traffic encryption.

I’m not saying that you’re wrong (I don’t use devices on OS10), but I agree that your comment sounds somewhat shocking.

P.S. Theoretically, I would like to discuss the topic "VPN organization on devices with OS Blackberry 10". You never know what will happen tomorrow ... nevertheless, the devices from bb are quite convenient (I'm talking about old phones like 9780, 9860, 9900). Naturally, having in mind not “Russian-registered VPNs” with a clear direction of information leakage, but normal paid clientless (that is, not requiring third-party software) VPNs with servers in distant countries)

In previous versions of bbOS, VPN was configured through BES or - handles - through BESx. In the tenth OS, as I understand it, neither BIS nor BES is already supported.

There is a VPN, but the list contains Microsoft IKE, Cisco. Other authorization methods.
BES is, it is configured and shared work / personal. Including the hub (BES did not try)

I’m not saying that you’re wrong (I don’t use devices on OS10), but I agree that your comment sounds somewhat shocking.

Alas, I did not find any evidence that someone managed to configure PPTP on OS10.
On the contrary, they say that he is not.

Other types of VPN and authorization yes, yes.
Accordingly, paid offices have a VPN, yes yes, a piece of iron, and authorization takes place with BB10.

Rep: (7)
/ unsubscribed in PM /

I am looking at foreign forums ... yes, so far it’s empty (

By the way, why PPTP? For example, I need IPSec. Glands are different)

Essentialist @ 12/12/2013, 14:19*
For example, I need IPSec. Glands are different)

Juniper IPSec has two pieces of profiles.

I tried to insert a micro-image from Yota Many into the Z30.
The network saw, but then everything. Probably yota itself sims.
But I made sure that LTE is supported.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 02:52