> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Z30 - Discussion

Rep: (1094)
DiscussionBlackberry z30
Attached ImageBlackberry z30
Description | Discussion | Firmware BlackBerry Z30 | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ

In the subject are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image

Dimensions: 72x140.7x9.4
Weight: 170 g
Display: 5.0 inches (~ 220 ppi pixel density) 1280 x 720 pixels,
Main camera: 8 megapixel autofocus camera 5x digital zoom 1080p HD video recording
Front camera: 2 megapixel 720p HD video recording camera
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8960T dual-core
Clock frequency (MHz): 1600
RAM: 2 GB
Internal storage memory: 16GB with micro SD card support up to 64 GB
Battery: 2880 mAh
Connection interfaces: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, NFC
Connectors: 3.5mm headphone, microSIM slot

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Yummy

Post has been editedkatarn88 - 17.04.16, 12:38

Rep: (7)
Equalizer in the player done? Or is it still to listen to flat music with a stabbed frequency?

Rep: (6)
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPho...p;idPhone2=5251

Compare BlackBerry Z30 with BlackBerry Z10.

The screen has increased, but degraded: ~ 355 ppi for Z10 and only ~ 294 ppi for Z30. Apparently, the problem is ex-RIM, there is no possibility to release tops.

Prots Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait - it’s better not to compare with world quad-core tops. This is hello from yesterday.

Camera 8 MP. This is hello from the day before yesterday: D

For the 9 months that have passed from the release of Z10 to the release of Z30, neither the memory parameters, nor the Wi-Fi, nor the bluetooth have improved.

The battery has become non-removable - this BB is generally absurd. Already only on this point, the most active users will ignore this device, because with good work with several applications, a rare blackberry survives until the middle of the day. With an active dialogue in the BBM of two dozen people, the acc on 9860 can take about four hours.

The bottom line is that Blackberry is dying, world leaders cannot keep up, we have to produce devices at the level of cheap Chinese, offering them at inadequate prices. I'm talking about abroad. About prices in the Russian Federation, I am silent - it is inadequate in the cube, an invitation to suckers and morons for corporate with a focus on taking money.

Personally, I will use the old devices (mostly 9780 and 9860) until they are dead. Then I will look for another platform or throw everything on the iPhone.

Rep: (550)
essentialist,
I agree with the screen, but not with the rest, on the other forum people say that the battery is held for 2 days, with active use, of course everyone has their use, but I don’t think that they are no worse than other phones, they have long stopped chasing the cores and hertz The system did not slow down, but it did not seem to slow down.
As for the z10 and z30, this is a small and large phone, for whom it is more convenient, for example, it is more convenient for me to have a large one, I want to get rid of the tablet.
I do not have this phone, but I plan to take it for the holidays, a year ago there was a choice between z10 and htc x8, htc was the first to go and take it.

People! Who put * .1055 how does she behave in the thirty? Is it worth it to put a lot of glitches? And is there a possibility of rollback?
Thank you all in advance.

I bought a Z30, updated to the latest firmware, installed yandex.store and a bunch of apk, everything pleases. The screen, as it turned out, over the past couple of years, shook up, I don’t see the pixels, on nexus s it’s straight that you can see.
Impressions of the device are wonderful.

Rep: (2)
# YouROK #, good day.
And do not tell me where they took?

Minestr,
Cifrus

Post has been edited# YouROK # - 02.12.13, 19:39

Rep: (-1)
A week ago I took it, with an excuse in the shower - try, Z30, for a couple of weeks. Now it is clear that I am leaving, although not two weeks have passed. The device is VERY pleasant - both in terms of weight and dimensions, and in response to touch, and the native software is very good.

Unfortunately, you will have to carry one more device, at least for now. From the old phone is not abandoned, and the last few years sitting on the android, and now there is a tablet, and a spare phone on it ... And there - accounting of money, organizer, shopping, diary, and all this should be seen in the phone, and some - accounting of money and purchases, just from the phone to keep.

Made a separate topic for people like me “migrants” - Migrant questions on BB z30 from android

I hope that the topic will be useful not only for me. And in general, it would be desirable that the ranks of fans and owners of “Blackberry” multiplied quickly. The device is wonderful .. Then Google and with its android began to strain. They do what they want, and not what we need.

Unfortunately, version 10.2 did not arrive on my device. Therefore, the question to# YouROK # - where did you get the version, and how did you upload it? Apparently, not through BBLink mastered by me.

As I understand it, there are no particular complaints?

Yes, and I need nothing at all - stable work, dialer + SMS, to see what kind of mail has come. Alarm clock, calculator, weather — not to look outside, sometimes a photo (with this, no ice). Well, shopping, money accounting, diary and organizer. The last four points are the most difficult, because it is necessary that they synchronize with Android and Win.

v262 @ 12/03/2013, 11:20*
Unfortunately, version 10.2 did not arrive on my device. Therefore, the question to # YouROK # - where did you get the version, and how did you upload it? Apparently, not through BBLink mastered by me.

This is not the official version (the leak is called), it seems to be stable, there were a couple of glitches, you had to reboot, once the music started to play only in the left ear, because it turned on the voice control (or whatever it's called), and something I still do not remember at the very beginning.

You just need to flash to make a backup of all the data in bblink, then run the firmware file and wait, and after restoring everything from the copy and dig in the new settings, which were not)))

For the dead devices, the author does not bear any responsibility, you can sew at your own peril and risk.
I agree

Rep: (5)
I understand correctly, what should I look for STA100-2?
P.S. Is it interesting to have somebody else except clove checked in Russia?

XGhosT,
Yes, there is still sta100-6 like, or I don’t remember exactly, it also fits, although they say that it eats more battery because it also uses other frequencies.

Ask a sore point.
I asked in Z10 but there it is somehow quiet.

And what about the warranty and service?
She is not international and each seller answers himself?
I did not like that in the current support tweet.
Even on hotline pozhmotilis?

It's hard to take a device that is with such a "manufacturer's warranty."

Another question - tell me, where is that regional number written on the box and the device? STA100-2?
How to understand that this is it, not including?

Post has been editedXGhosT - 05.12.13, 10:53

Rep: (89)
XGhosT @ 12/05/2013, 11:46*
Another question - tell me, where is that regional number written on the box and the device? STA100-2? How to understand that this is it, not including?

yes it is written:
Attached Image
Attached Image

v262 @ 12/03/2013, 11:20*
Unfortunately, version 10.2 did not arrive on my device.

z30 out of the box comes with 10.2 .... maybe you meant 10.2.1? so she will not come this year for sure ...... but for example you can takehere

Thank!
Has gained.

When you first turned on (included without a SIM), I suggested downloading 10.2 and a regional update of 6 MB.
What is the update? Agree? :)))
Do not turn me off anything?))

And if it's not difficult to throw links to faq for those who have BB for the first time))). Androeda moving out ...

XGhosT,
Ask here, as far as knowledge I will answer, although I also moved out with wp.
Regarding the update, when turned on, the same without the SIM was updated. Everything was fine. Then he changed to a leak

Post has been edited# YouROK # - 05.12.13, 19:25

I'm also getting ready to flash on * .1055
A little confused shaman dances rollback "if that."

XGhosT @ 12/05/2013, 21:13*
A little confused shaman dances rollback "if that."

no dancing is needed, either through bblink or just swing the autoliver and sew ..

You can port messengers to blackberries? Will work?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.21.19, 22:14