> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

114 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> BlackBerry Z30 - Discussion
junoreaktor
Message#1
05.02.14, 13:14
Away
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3453
Check in: 11.03.07
Google Nexus 6

DiscussionBlackberry z30
Attached ImageBlackberry z30
Description | Discussion | Firmware BlackBerry Z30 |

BBM Group savagemessiahzine.com download

»

In the subject are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image

Dimensions: 72x140.7x9.4
Weight: 170 g
Display: 5.0 inches (~ 220 ppi pixel density) 1280 x 720 pixels,
Main camera: 8 megapixel autofocus camera 5x digital zoom 1080p HD video recording
Front camera: 2 megapixel 720p HD video recording camera
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8960T dual-core
Clock frequency (MHz): 1600
RAM: 2 GB
Internal storage memory: 16GB with micro SD card support up to 64 GB
Battery: 2880 mAh
Connection interfaces: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, NFC
Connectors: 3.5mm headphone, microSIM slot

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Yummy

Post has been editedkatarn88 - 17.04.16, 12:38
vadiiib
Message#2
06.11.13, 02:03
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 108
Check in: 08.08.09
Blackberry passport

I propose a discussion topic on the BlackBerry Z30 and everything connected with it ....
We share the experience of using errors, operating system, ... But as for the Z30: D

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 06.02.14, 17:01

--------------------
o.O
__LiVEWiRE__
Message#3
08.11.13, 00:56
Unprecedented
[offline]

Messages 608
Check in: 22.08.07
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

no one has bought it yet? I have already had some questions, maybe someone knows why BB Link shows that the music was transferred to the device, but in fact there is nothing on the device
25corr
Message#4
08.11.13, 07:12
Available
[offline]

Messages 407
Check in: 18.11.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Yandex.Market has a lot of positive feedback.

--------------------
Your ad here could be ...
Pocket paul
Message#5
11.11.13, 01:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 742
Check in: 18.01.09
BlackBerry Classic Q20

I would take instead of tens, but AMOUD !! I run from him, he is terrible.

--------------------
IPAQ 2490, GSmart i120, 6021, 3109c, G910, IPAQ 114, Treo 500, n800, Kaiser, Diamond, Max 4G, Herald, Acer Liquid, Trinity, N900, N900, Milestone, X1-01, V3X, XT910, E6, N9, Z10, Z30, BB Classic, Vibe P1,Nomu S10
__LiVEWiRE__
Message#6
12.11.13, 13:24
Unprecedented
[offline]

Messages 608
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Pocket paul
I wonder what?
vadiiib
Message#7
12.11.13, 15:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Blackberry passport

I will share my purely subjective opinion and experience:
I’m probably already using it for more than a month, as soon as the device appeared, I wanted to touch it painfully.

1. Case: The first impression of the case was WOW !!!
+ Fiberglass back cover ("carbon") is a very useful thing and easy and bends quite well .. (does not break)
+ Quick access to microSD and SIM
+ Edging on the body and glass are made perfectly (keeps perfectly in the scratch-resistant plan)
+ Yes, and Gorilla did not disappoint with the quality of glass
- Slag’s volume adjustment buttons, but backlash !!!! on Q10 as a monolith
- (minus or even probably more plus) BATTERY NOT SIX (just slightly sealed) but 2880
- the edge at the edge of the screen (a thin bezel made of glass-plastic) strayed in one place when the phone fell, but this little misfortune is barely noticeable

2. Screen
Screen yes SAMOLED Well, to hell with it ...
+ eats little battery
+ BRIGHT enough !!! even more than in moderation with a sunny day I did not notice any difficulties
+ quite thin frames on the sides
+ PPI is certainly not at a super level .. but I would say that it pleases the eye .. And only geek fanatics can argue that SAMOLED is ... I would not say that for an ordinary user. Just SUPER !!!! Like color quality and brightness
- In the dark it is even too bright and it cannot be made less bright, but you can sin on the OS control

3. Filling
I was Like there because it was a BlackBerry and yes they had to take into account Errors with the Z10 which was sometimes undermined.
+ New OS out of the box 10.2 (a couple of updates have already flown through the air, and with each the battery and software worked better)
+ No brakes
+Batteryworked in tandem with the OS every day better and better
If at the very beginning of using the first week, by the evening I had to charge the appliance (but probably because I just could not get out of it)
THEN after some time and the second week of use, removing from charge at 8:00 at 10:00 the device had from 45-55% of the remaining charge (again, everything depends on the download, and I as an ordinary user. Nemngo mail, BBM , The calls are well 20-30 minutes, in the evening there is a little Skype, Twitter is very often, incoming SMS is often .... But understand that as an ordinary ordinary user, if I left in the morning with a 100% charge, and I know that all day I will have to be on the move and use the appliance in non-stop mode and not worry about charging during the day ... yes, it will probably reach 0% overnight, but again it's standard Anyone stably charges the device at night. And the statement that the Z30 holds 24 hours we can safely believe it. This is from 100% to darkness and bricks without battery ..
+ Clear voice communication !!!! What was probably the most important aspect !!
+ More confident reception of the antenna (I had a situation. Arriving at the dacha where I caught a phone in the house badly and unstable, and it was MEGAFON. Breaks and just SOS communication, always on iPhone 5. Constant breaks in switching and failures between 2G and 3G cells. But not about that. In the evening, it was possible to forcibly set the 3G mode and the phone caught the signal very clearly and you could freely sit in the internet. And it was a fact that the Z30 antenna itself was much better than the Z10 and iPhone 5.
+ Stereo Speakers were a very big plus, they were not choking and quite clear, of course they could overstrain but you could sin on the quality of the recording ...
Strongly heated in the first week when the battery was run in and the software was lapped in, but it was gone after OS updates and battery lapping ..
“I was very upset when, after the announcement, it was known that only Verizon devices would receive wireless charging in the Qi standard, and we all stayed in the bay. But this minus could be solved by buying, QI charging for micro usb under the cover of the phone.
- There have been sticking, but this is most likely a system. Since when calling and resetting and calling again to the incoming one, I thought a couple of times ... but this again on the raw, old Software ... After the update, everything became much better

This is purely my subjective opinion. All people are different, everyone has their own vision of equipment. Everyone needs their own ...
But I am like an avid applefil ... since the first apprats .. I decided to go to the BlackBerry and I think it was not wrong, of course the first time I was very disappointed with the Z10, and I returned applefilia. But with the Z30, I realized What is needed is the quality of communication (voice and signal) and the charge of the device for a whole working day ... (in combination with the OS and battery management ...)))

--------------------
o.O
YouROK85
Message#8
13.11.13, 16:40
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2714
Check in: 06.04.07
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

vadiiib,
And where did they take it? Was the film sealed?

--------------------
Torrserve
M3U8 Loader
Thanks to everyone who supported me.
vadiiib
Message#9
14.11.13, 09:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Blackberry passport

Somehow I don't want to do advertising :) as if in a film

--------------------
o.O
XGhosT
Message#10
15.11.13, 11:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 511
Check in: 01.11.05

I asked in Z10 but they did not answer there, I will ask here:
- is it possible to write calls from the line (auto or manual)
- Did you manage to launch MS Lync 2010/2013? At least in the form of an android port. Does it work in the background?
- is there an Opera (Mobile / mini)? And in the form of ports?
- In general, how much more android ports are inhibited?
- Is it possible to start a VPN connection without entering the phone’s lock code? How are you doing with SSH / RDP?

Twitters, Linked-in and Facebook are certainly interesting.
But after all, the unit is positioned as a business unit.
Tell someone in a large office sitting on the exchange that your lync is not supported.
There is no longer BYOD but Bring Out Your Garbage :-(

--------------------
Ericsson GA628, Palm m100 -> ... ->Over time, everything turns into an iPhone
vadiiib
Message#11
16.11.13, 00:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Blackberry passport

With Androyd ports on the latest firmware, 10.2.1.1055 Everything has become excellent. NOT brakes, not homoreas ... right up to installing .apk right on your phone ...

I don’t know for sure about the exchange account, but the people don’t seem to complain, everything works fine ...
I don’t have a clear symbiosis from Google Apps (paid), it’s kind of like setting up Microsoft Exchange ... contacts, mail, calendars work fine ... until I notice any complaints.

With VPN somehow everything is just mine ...

--------------------
o.O
XGhosT
Message#12
16.11.13, 03:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 511
Check in: 01.11.05

NOT brakes, not homoreas ... right up to installing .apk right on your phone ...

That is, just like that you can now put .apk on a card (sd) and install it from it?
Overtake in the bar is not necessary?

--------------------
Ericsson GA628, Palm m100 -> ... ->Over time, everything turns into an iPhone
__LiVEWiRE__
Message#13
16.11.13, 10:59
Unprecedented
[offline]

Messages 608
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

XGhosT,
Yes
All32
Message#14
17.11.13, 17:26
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 28.11.12
Oneplus 3T

z30 \ htc one

I puzzle, help with the choice.

Is it difficult to port applications from Android, or is it a matter of five minutes?
with applications full tukhlyak?
P.S.Games are not interested. I mean, in view of services from Yandex, Viber, WhatsApp, they work stably?

One device buys with its appearance, and the other with its name and ease of management, in my opinion.
v262
Message#15
19.11.13, 20:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 16.10.10

No one tried to run from the android market
- adarian money with PC synchronization and
- pocket informant 3 with synchronization with Google on this device?

Without anything else, I can definitely do ...

--------------------
Moto Droid MAXX, Samsung Note 8.0, etc. - just do not count.
skyrood
Message#16
20.11.13, 17:36
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 30.09.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

and how with third-party keyboards, video / audio players?

--------------------
Elphforest
Message#17
22.11.13, 08:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 778
Check in: 03.10.07
Blackberry z30

v262 @ 11.11.2013, 21:48*
pocket informant 3 with sync with google
I did not want to see a Google account.
v262
Message#18
22.11.13, 23:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 101

ElphForest @ 11/22/2013, 09:17*
Quote (v262 @ 11/19/2013, 9:48 PM)
Pocket informant 3 with synchronization with Google wanted to see a Google account.

It's a pity. Are there any other decent ways to work with the calendar and tasks from Google? Or is there something of your own on this topic, with access from Android and PC?

--------------------
Elphforest
Message#19
23.11.13, 16:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 778
Check in: 03.10.07
Blackberry z30

v262 @ 11/23/2013 00:22*
decent ways to work with the calendar and tasks from Google
Hmm, but what is the native calendar bad? Timeline scheduling is generally great. Everything is thought out, and the design, for me without Google's pop music is much better.
v262
Message#20
23.11.13, 20:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 101

ElphForest @ 11/23/2013, 5:02 pm*
What is a bad home calendar? Timeline scheduling is generally great. Everything is thought out, and the design, for me without Google's pop music is much better.

Viewing and, moreover, filling the calendar on the Blackberry is not often, but it should be so that you can leave the house with one phone, without taking the android with you

If it is comfortable enough, you can watch and fill in both on a PC with Win and on a tablet with an android, and see events + tasks — that is not bad.

--------------------
v262
Message#21
23.11.13, 23:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 101

v262 @ 11/23/2013, 9:34 PM*
If it is comfortable enough, you can watch and fill in both on a PC with Win and on a tablet with an android, and see events + tasks — that is not bad.

With the synchronization of contacts, calendar and mail, the issue seems to be resolved. Synchronization of tasks has not yet found.
Well, the launch of applications from the Android market is not yet located. But the Blackberry can already be taken along.

--------------------

114 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:10