> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

26 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay Cinema - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "
Pacific2
Message#1
05.11.13, 16:30
Head of the Throne!
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 478
Check in: 14.01.10
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link

DiscussionExplay Cinema
PictureCinema
Description| Discussion �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image
Dimensions 162 x 83.6 x 9.8 mm
Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor
16 GB internal memory
1 GB RAM
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 2600 mAh
12 megapixel main camera
Front camera 5 megapixel
5.7 "IPS display 1280 x 720 (Curved - bendable display)
2 active SIM cards
Android 4.2
Aluminum back panel
12 megapixel camera with autofocus
3G / Wi-Fi / GPS / Bluetooth 4.0
USB OTG
Air Update - OTA

Additional Information:
Useful
Firmware
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 01.06.16, 18:46
Reason for editing: Correction of NVRAM WARNING error: ERR 0x10 on MIUI
Eastlion
Message#22
10.01.14, 09:55
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5458
Check in: 25.02.08
Explay Cinema

Figs know how to check "specially." In general, I first wanted the Sony Experia C for 12 sput, but after reading that when it reboots, the programs installed on the memory card often fly off, and after reviewing it, I changed my mind.

Then a review of Cinema caught my eye - I read about it and its younger brother Communicator, held it in my hands in a real store, and ordered it from the online store of Svyaznoy (with free shipping). Received December 31, after the daily shift, and even a bit after the celebration.

The box was sealed, opened in front of me, turned it over in my hands, put in my SIM card - rang the second phone, then called back, listened to the radio through my headphones, and took + bought a film for it, I immediately put it on. Like the reluctance of such a healthy screen accidentally put scratches.

All New Year's holidays used it as a tablet, the blessing at home a router with Wi-Fi, put simki only yesterday.

At first he was against white, he was brand-name, but he stood out among the crowd of standard blacks, and a headset with flat wires, thanks to the white color, is generally taken for iPhone.

After the Sonevskaya headset, the HMP-82 on its own headset lacks the volume and switch buttons for tracks. But it sounds great. Silicone earbuds had to be bought by others — even the smallest ones do not hold onto me.

At first, I put the screen on an automatic machine, and then on a minimum, tea is not summer, there is almost no sun.

The fact that the memory is only built-in is vice versa - you don’t have to mess around transferring applications to the memory card, and the movies look fine via an OTG cable from a 32 gig USB stick, anyway, all the movies are only one-time viewing.

GPS was fixed on the advice from above, especially since we have an engineering menu available without root, at the window I immediately found 6-7 satellites. But I'm not a driver, I'm satisfied with Yandex maps with a navigator.

I haven’t done calls yet (except for test calls), so I’ll not say anything about hearing me and the other side.

Battery - yesterday afternoon came out with 100%, I listened to mp3 for three hours, played for two hours, climbed an hour or two while my wife sat in one-class contacts, in the morning alarm clocks (three pieces), watched 40 minutes for a movie in a minibus (a couple of small ones threw off all on it) - now the battery shows 46%.
The native "cleaner" of memory copes quite well, especially if you do not put video or live wallpaper.

When buying, it is highly recommended to have, or immediately buy a case, even a regular pocket. The size of the phone is still large, but the weight and thickness (even in the case) after the HTC X7500 is very good.

Post has been editedEastlion - 11.01.14, 12:32
Reason for editing: readability

--------------------
Signature and stamp
Eastlion
Message#23
10.01.14, 10:02
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5458
Explay Cinema

Since this is my first android phone, my wife set up only a couple of tablet readers, picked up some infection with free games - spontaneously downloaded hao123 and what night vision camera they download. Prompt a topic or a program to combat such infections.

--------------------
Signature and stamp
ibanez234
Message#24
10.01.14, 14:59
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 29.05.08

phone ordered tomorrow will bring. And what covers fit it? And which film is better matte or gloss? And also tell me what kind of cord is needed to connect external flash drives to it, throw a link?
Eastlion
Message#25
10.01.14, 16:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5458
Explay Cinema

The matte film is better, the case as above in the photo, at the time of purchase I bought an ordinary leather "pocket", and with it I already went around the market, picked up another case.

I rummaged today on a usb-portable screw - it turns out that I once downloaded a bunch of progs for my wife’s readers. Screen check can be progAntutu tester, There is on the forum, that's just whether they will be allowed to put on a not yet purchased phone.

The cord needs a micro USB OTG, there is in any "connected" for 190 rubles well, and a flash drive of course with me, I checked it in the store right away. In the store, say so - the microUSB OTG cord, as soon as you said you need it, immediately dragged it. On the package, by the way, it is written - Prolyife ordered by Explay.

ps. Although the film is not suitable for an amateur - matte slightly suppresses the image, glossy collects prints.

Post has been editedEastlion - 11.01.14, 12:31

--------------------
Signature and stamp
ibanez234
Message#26
11.01.14, 14:41
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

They brought from the Internet store the phone everything is fine but 2 burning pixels of green color on a black background. So how should I check the display. I refused to buy.
Eastlion
Message#27
11.01.14, 21:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5458
Explay Cinema

Hmm, that means just unlucky. I chased my Antutu tester today - not a single lazy / broken pixel.

--------------------
Signature and stamp
sawqer123
Message#28
13.01.14, 17:03
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 10.01.14
Fly Magic IQ446

How does GTA SA go on it? Tell me please
ibanez234
Message#29
13.01.14, 19:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

The second time they brought it and then found 1 lazy pixel of green color and you can see it on a black background at 100 percent brightness. Try to set the brightness at 100 percent and the black background will not make it. I think it looks like this cant with display or I was not lucky. I bought it in a connection through an Internet store. The box was sealed. It is not clear what to do or not leave it with this pixel.
sawqer123
Message#30
13.01.14, 19:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 10.01.14
Fly Magic IQ446

If it does not interfere with the work, then of course leave it. He does not bring harm)
Eastlion
Message#31
13.01.14, 21:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5458
Explay Cinema

I just checked it at 100% brightness - I do not have this.

Post has been editedEastlion - 13.01.14, 21:10

--------------------
Signature and stamp
ibanez234
Message#32
13.01.14, 21:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

In short, I found 2 green ones and one dark one on a white background. Tomorrow I'll go to the central office of the liaison person. (((and when buying did not immediately see
Eastlion
Message#33
13.01.14, 22:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5458
Explay Cinema

By the way, they truly said - up to 10 dead pixels are allowed, depending on the size of the matrix.

--------------------
Signature and stamp
ibanez234
Message#34
15.01.14, 16:03
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

5 I looked at the phone with 3 broken pixels in each.
D1AVOL
Message#35
17.01.14, 00:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 05.05.12

I have been using for more than a month. drizzling touch. if you run through his body, he sometimes presses everywhere. a couple of ps dropped. glass burst (not in the fall, just sat surfing in mini opera and glass burst o.O)
charge holds 2 days
Mak92
Message#36
17.01.14, 04:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 08.05.08

Who knows. Are there years of alternative firmware for this model, and especially miui?
xytraya
Message#37
22.01.14, 03:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 22.01.14
Explay Cinema

How to set up a headset to switch music. Pressing the button, the song just pauses, pressing again - continues to play. Headset dear.
Eastlion
Message#38
25.01.14, 14:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5458
Explay Cinema

xytraya,, hardly comes out, the button and sharpened to start / answer - stop / hang up. I therefore took a bluetooth Jabra bt3030.

Shl. I forgot to write right away - via the bluetooth headphones a ring toneusuallydoes not pass, the usual crackling, sewn into the firmware of headphones, sounds.

Post has been editedEastlion - 28.01.14, 10:01

--------------------
Signature and stamp
FeLiX-911
Message#39
02.02.14, 21:24
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 16.09.13
Honor 8 FRD-L09

People, tell me how to go into the recovery?
Found the answer:
1. Clamp the volume rocker + then the power button, hold until a green android appears
2. After releasing the buttons and once presses the button on. power supply
Go through the menu using the volume rocker, select items with the touch button "menu"

Post has been editedFeLiX-911 - 02.02.14, 22:05
Eastlion
Message#40
19.02.14, 23:43
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5458
Explay Cinema

Explay is not only working with the Chinese.
Indian analog A240
http: //www.micromaxinf...es/canvas/Doodle2-A240

--------------------
Signature and stamp
vano226
Message#41
22.02.14, 15:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 26.12.08
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

Hello to all
Tell me where to buy a display on BLUE and then my fell!
Explay

26 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:30