Advance orders on compiling and editing system resources and applications | Leave application for editing system files that fashion.

Rep: (3153)
Order table for compiling and editing system resources and Android OS applications

Order table for editing system applicationsпїЅ | Order table and discussion editingordinaryapplications пїЅ

Theme Rules
  1. In this topic are accepted applications for modification systemic resources and applications. Applications for modifying conventional (non-system) applications should be sent toClub Mod APK ; requests for searching, changing graphics, Russification, porting, etc. - also in the relevant specialized topics (see spoiler - Useful / Profile Topics )

2. Any questions are strictly forbidden. (what files are needed to fulfill your application, how to install a ready-made mod, etc.). This topic is not for consultation, only the execution of orders! Ask all general questions in Discuss ways to edit system resources , Questions on a specific application / finished fashion - in the QMS of the author of the application / mod. Conducting a dialogue in the process of creating a mod is carried out only in QMS.

3. Registration of the application is allowed only in accordance with the template. Describe all requests as fully as possible, write concisely and competently, so that everyone can understand what is being said, it is advisable to supplement the application with screenshots of the original and desired result. Be sure to specify the firmware and its type (coke / deodex) . If the firmware odeksirovana for most modifications, system files first needdeodex . If you cannot do it yourself, write the order, pay special attention to paragraph 4 of the rules of the topic.

4. In addition to the system files intended for editing, be sure to attach frames from this firmware. Frames are files located in the / system / framework folder and having the apk extension. If you order the deodexing of system files, you need to attach the build.prop file and the entire framework folder or (if this is not enough) a link to the entire firmware.

5. Patiently wait for a response:no one owes anything here , all applications are carried out by enthusiasts purely on a voluntary basis. Duplication / lifting of applications is strictly prohibited! Questions like "someone took up my application?", "When will it be ready?" are also prohibited.

6. Making a request for fixing an application error (for example, crashes at launch),Be sure to post the error log ( How to remove the application error log ). Without a log, it is impossible to localize and correct the error.

7. Removed without warning: all that is prohibited by the rules above; offtopic applications; applications that are not designed according to the rules of the topic; any discussions; applications without files (or links to them).

Useful / Profile Topics
Application Form
[CENTER] [size = 3] [b] [COLOR = crimson] Application for editing [/ COLOR] [/ b] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[B] Device Name [/ B] - we indicate the exact model
[B] Firmware and Android version [/ B] - we specify the firmware and the version of Android
[SPOILER = Wishes. What to do] here we describe in great detail what exactly needs to be done [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Screenshots] we indicate on the screenshots that we want to change [/ SPOILER]
[b] [color = "darkblue"] Files: [/ color] [/ b] here we attach the archive with all the necessary files. With ALL! Read paragraph 4 of the rules of the topic!

General Terms and Recommendations
  • Before any manipulation of system files, a nandroid backup of the system is mandatory!

• If your application is completed, please report it in your post with the application. so that others do not waste time and do not re-execute it.

• If you used material from this topic in your work,be sure to indicate its author .

Topics Curator - vladrevers / QMS

Post has been editedvladrevers - 10.08.19, 14:11

Rep: (0)
Application for editing.

Huawei - U8815 ascend G300
4.0.3 - stock
Wishes What should be done:
that red is allocated on screen 50% transparency
blue-70%
yellow-5%
All blue repainted in white

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

I did not know what exactly nuzhno- threw all that is:
Attached fileSystemUI.apk(1.81 MB)

Attached fileToolBox.apk(694.46 KB)

Attached fileframework-res-hwext.apk(529.25 KB)

Attached fileframework-res.apk(12.56 MB)

Attached fileframework.jar(4.05 MB)

I will be very grateful

Rep: (85)
Application for editing.

Huawei G610
Wishes:
advanced power-menu (add items "Restart", "rekaveri")

File: Attached fileframe [2] .zip (22.19 MB)

Rep: (166)
Application for editing.

Sony Xperia Z - 6603
Android version - 4.3
Edit Home.apk:
Add auto-rotation, mesh desktop 5 to 4, the menu grid 6 on 5, 6 dokbara icons (except the menu button) to add lurking indicators make folders transparent slide-out menu on the left to make white.

File: Attached fileHome.apk (1.97 MB)

Rep: (1044)
Application for editing.

Prestigio - pmp5780d

Edit framework-res.apk
I beg to add the effect of an old TV set with blocking and transparent status bar.

Screenshots
Make transparent status bar like thisEditing framework-res.apk (Post # 16412592)

Attached files

Attached fileframework-res.apk(7.3 MB)
Attached fileSystemUI.apk(774.08 KB)

Post has been edited_MR.Freeze_ - 03.01.14, 21:59

Rep: (689)
mason155 @ 02.01.2014, 14:44*
remove the "Customize Profile" (I) of the contacts

we try
Attached fileContacts.apk(3.31 MB)

Rep: (139)
Application for editing.

Device Name - amoi n828
Android version - 4.2.2
otkorektirovat status bar floor transparency and glare (it is desirable, and this and that)
Scrin have 2 for clarity. I guess you need to set the bar a picture with a gradient of highlights and shadows, and the rest under the shield system raztyanet

Screenshots:
Attached Image
- highlights
Attached Image
- the shadow to look at a second screen on the left (the intensity of the shade)

File: Attached filebar.rar (30.61 MB)

Rep: (142)
Application for editing.

Samsung galaxy note 3 (N900)
Android 4.3
This is a great program for reset and chime on the incoming call. if someone is not difficult to please remove the icon to not display in the Applications menu, as She has no sense of a place is (in the archive 2 identical program schedule changes)

Screenshots:
not required

File:

Attached files

Attached fileRedial.rar(1.24 MB)
Attached fileframework.rar(37.05 MB)

Post has been editedgadji - 03.01.14, 23:38
Reason for editing: adding a frame, just in case

Rep: (1044)
gadji it is a system application that can be removed (if at all you do not need) in diriktorii system / apps /

Post has been edited_MR.Freeze_ - 03.01.14, 22:34

Rep: (142)
_MR.Freeze_
you probably misunderstood, I need the menu icon does not display applications, it is not a system program, and delete it altogether I do not need

Rep: (3871)
Application for editing.

Mercury XL
Android 4.2.1
Beg Auto-Brightness fix in the framework-res (cust) .apk, you need to make it as framework-res (stock) .apk
We need to find an array of arrays.xml, namely it:
<integer-array name = "config_autoBrightnessLcdBacklightValues">
and fix the value in the stock
Screenshots
absent

Attached fileframework-res (stock) .apk(9.78 MB)

Attached fileframework-res (cust) .apk(12.61 MB)

Post has been editedNound - 04.01.14, 11:50

Rep: (25)
Application for editing.

Device Name - Chinese Hiro G20
Android version - 2.3.6
I want the status bar in the style of Cyanogen mod 10 (a transparent notification bar by 50%) but the battery so it was round, with interest, and I also want to remove the power to the scroll was 0 and glow blue as ICS and the effect of old TV please! And the correct menu item reboot to reboot and add rekaveri! Like all thanks in advance.

Screenshots:
absent

Attached files

Attached fileAll files tut.rar(7.92 MB)

Post has been editedazadik - 04.01.14, 14:49

Rep: (681)
bodus
backup -Attached filezzzzzz_bacup.zip(470.4 KB)

the file itself, through CVM -Attached filezzzzzz_sec_sb.zip(478.94 KB)

But you there namudrili, rummage in adjustments, maybe there might have a function clock in the center. Not the fact that my work.

Rep: (681)
_MR.Freeze_,
try -Attached fileSystemUI.apk(548.71 KB)

The Code but you probably will not work.

Posted on 01/04/2014, 11:44:

azadik,
uh ... and files? framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk

Rep: (689)
NFound @ 04.01.2014, 00:04*
Beg Auto-Brightness fix in the framework-res (cust) .apk, you need to make it as framework-res (stock) .apk

here
Attached fileframework-res (cust) .apk(12.6 MB)

Rep: (3)
Application for editing.

Device Name - Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300T
Android version - 4.2.1
startup item as the screenshot

Screenshots:

File: Attached fileframework.jar (16.09 KB)

Attached fileframework-res.apk(14.72 MB)

Attached fileSystemUI.apk(2.82 MB)

Advance orders on compiling and editing system resources and applications (Post # 28114243)

Post has been editedyuraking - 04.01.14, 19:28
Reason for editing: adding a file

Rep: (1247)
yuraking,
You need to make Settings.apk

Rep: (32)
Application for editing.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Golden I8190 4.1.2 - Touch Wiz Nature UX
Please include Ripple Effect. Locate the file bools.xml and change to true. I Krivorukov and I bootloop :(
Screenshots:
We indicate in the screenshots that we want to change
[B] [color = darkblue] File: Attached fileframework-res.apk (23.81 MB)
I've had 2 plus (;

kat-kau,
Now I will put

Rep: (1803)
Pro100Nikto @ 04.01.2014, 16:43*
Please include Ripple Effect. Locate the file bools.xml and change to true.

Do you already and so there is this parameter to true! Need android.policy.jar! Throw off, I'll try to do!

kat-kau,
Attached fileSettings [1] .apk(7.86 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 15:55