Fly IQ444 Quattro - Firmware

Rep: (357)
Fly IQ444 Quattro - Firmware

Picture
The list of versions of this phone in different countries:
Fly IQ444 Quattro / Diamond 2 (CIS), Walton Primo X1 (India), Gionee Dream D1 (China), Allview P6 Quad (Romania), QMobile Noir A950 (Pakistan), Axioo Picophone X One GDS (Indonesia)

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Modification пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH YOUR DEVICE, YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Before any firmware make a backup NVRAM

You can make a backup through Recover TWRP, the MobileUncle program, on a PC through MKTDroidTools

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware (For firmware via Flash Tool)

Service Stock

* SW10 - Service Stock Android JB 4.1.2 (Service firmware from the manufacturer with a standard set of applications as out of the box, without fixing the camera, etc. "untouched")
DOWNLOAD

Clear stock

# SW10 - Clear Stock Android JB 4.1.2 (Built on the basis of service firmware, devoid of garbage and has a fix camera)
MORE AND DOWNLOAD

# SW16 - Clear Stock Android JB 4.2.1 (Port Fly IQ4410 Quad Phoenix)PS: Need to install other firmware 4.2.1 through the recovery which is installed separately.
MORE AND DOWNLOAD

Unofficial firmware
[/ list]

Collection of firmware from the user laxta1

MIUI v5 MOD2

MIUI
Lewa os
Color OS
    Color OS v2.0.0.2 ported from Fly iq446 from mihakoval for recoverydescription and download
    Put on the scanner 4.2.1 Jioni can and can be on Walton 4.2.2.
    Before installing, please remember to backup !!!

Installation Procedure:
    1. Download the firmware and throw it on the SD card
    Download:Googledisk
    2. In recovery do FACTORY RESET
    3. Install the firmware from the SD card (click INSTAL in the recovery)
    3. Restart the phone - a logo will appear - waiting for download from 3 to 5 minutes.

Recovery
  • CWM / TWRP Recovery - For Android 4.1. *
    (* .img - to install via FlashTool)
    download
  • CWM / TWRP Recovery - For Android 4.2. *
    (* .img / *. zip - for installation via FlashTool and custom recovery)
    download

Instructions

For developers -for even hands only

Topic with no curator

Post has been editedShadyTiger - 19.05.18, 00:38
Reason for editing: Overloading official firmware

Rep: (0)
Good to everyone who has a working link to Color OS via the USB flash drive, I will be very grateful, I already shoveled the entire forum and found one from sdd21234, but the link does not work

* drynja82
Was it in my signature?

Rep: (6)
* djrisych , What exactly are you interested in? Will a screen or firmware fit, etc.? Briefly: 1v1 screen, otherwise almost everything else

Post has been editedilih77 - 29.05.17, 22:35

Thank! I'm just interested in the screen and sensor.

Rep: (2)
Links to off firmware, almost all dead - error 404

Rep: (196)
* Puh2009 ,
Clear Stock is not dead and that's enough ...) CS SW10 is based on the one that was from the "SC"

Post has been editedShadyTiger - 28.07.17, 20:26

Rep: (33)
Sdd21234 @ 01.11.15, 10:11*
MIUI v5 MOD2

How to import contacts in your firmware?

Rep: (527)
* parabolik,
I have long been off topic, and I do not quite understand the question of where to import, to Google account, to phone, to SIM card or where else?

where to import

I apologize .... from the SD card to the phone ... I can’t find the mode ... I had to flash a simple muik ..

I apologize .... from the SD card to the phone ... I can’t find the mode ... I had to flash a simple muik ..

Well, I don’t remember, of course, I collected this firmware for a very long time.

* sdd21234,
point blank I can’t find this mode ... just some kind of kapets .... but with this clean version solved the problem with the SMS error? Was the version reloaded?

Parabolik @ 07.29.17, 19:34*
With this clean version solved the problem with the SMS error? Was the version reloaded?

I don’t remember already, the patch seemed to make and spread later.

* sdd21234,

Sort of like everything but I did not see ...: hysterics:

* parabolik,
Try third-party applications, it can work.

* sdd21234,
so apparently it’s necessary .... but I just would like to put this forgiveness without this launcher ... I think the whole problem is in it .... I noticed that it was not possible to unlock the code on the SIM cards themselves when overloaded - the font was stretched and not all the numbers flashed to unlock correctly.

Rep: (105)
What firmware do the buttons disappear on?

Who has a walton?

Post has been editedlaxta1 - 29.08.17, 19:02

Rep: (196)
Laxta1 @ 08.28.17, 14:07*
Who has a walton?

bad job, most already have heaps on the boards ...)

Post has been editedShadyTiger - 06.09.17, 01:15

Rep: (13)
Good day!
When flashing through FT with daw checksum, error 1041 flies. And no changes are made to the phone. Resetting and trying to pharmate internal memory through factory recovery did not bring success. Attempts to flash separately the recovery also did not lead to a result ... Tell me how to flash the body. Thank.

Liberty_2000 @ 09/30/2017, 11:43*
Tell me how to flash the body.
If you tell us what kind of apparatus you have and what you are doing step by step, then maybe they will help you.

Sample.
The device is the full name
Androyd -?
Recovery -?
FlashTool -?
What firmware do you install -?
Description of the problem -?
And remember, there are no psychics on the forum.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 11:30 a.m.