> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI)
Poll in topic
Under what situations during the operation of the device, was the loss of IMEI (communication, S / N)?
Lowered the OS from version 4.3 / 4.1.2 to 4.0.4; [ 305 ] ** [11,22%]
I sewed on custom firmware; [ 466 ] ** [17,14%]
I did not make a backup of the efs folder in advance; [ 606 ] ** [22,29%]
I never flew. [ 196 ] ** [7,21%]
Updated through KIES or FOTA; [ 81 ] ** [2,98%]
Physical damage; [ 105 ] ** [3,86%]
I sewed on the stock firmware; [ 249 ] ** [9,16%]
It was sewn on a custom SyanogenMode 10/11/12; [ 215 ] ** [7,91%]
Other; [ 155 ] ** [5,7%]
Made him a "hard reset" - reset to factory; [ 229 ] ** [8,42%]
Did not do anything, did not install; [ 443 ] ** [16,29%]
Total votes: 2719

Rep: (3110)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI; S / N)

PictureGT-I9300

Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Custom recovery | EFS Recovery (IMEI)пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

FAQ

Drivers and Utilities
Software application USB Driver:
Attached fileSAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_V1.5.49.0.exe(15.27 MB)

Attached fileSAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_V1.5.53.0.exe(24.46 MB)

Attached fileSAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_V1.5.55.0.exe(24.46 MB)

Software for updating and emergency system recovery via PC:
Smart switch : Attached fileSmart_Switch_PC_4.0.15082_16.exe (37.82 MB)

Samsung Kies 3 : Attached fileKies3Setup_2.exe (39.93 MB)

Odin - Samsung Smartphone Broker:
A new version
Early versions of Odin
Attached fileOdin + v3.10.6.zip(2.06 MB)

Attached fileOdin_3.10.0.zip(951.97 KB)
Attached fileodin + v3.09.zip(973.18 KB)

Attached fileODIN3_v1.87.rar(170.28 KB)

Attached fileOdin3_v1.85.zip(198.51 KB)

Attached fileOdin3_v1.83.zip(198.35 KB)
Beginners to read first

• First of all, I would like to remind you thatForum RulesandRules section "Android - first aid".
  • The topic was created to discuss ways to create backup and restore.
  • When creating new messages follow the topic guideRegistration of messages on the Forum.
  • Specify the version of the firmware, modem, kernel (Stoke / Custom, if Custom, which one), recovery (Stoke / Custom, if Custom, which one), format RK efs and how rk was created

Now read the contents of the second spoiler
It so happened that Samsung’s efs flagships were in such trouble that it’s easy to “lose” efs, but it's hard to recover. Sometimes very much so.

Before you start browsing various firmware (modems), you should take care of the backup of the efs section - this is the only sure and guaranteed (it is worth noting that it is also free) to restore imei and serial number.
All known ways to backup / restore efs are contained in the header of our topic, as well as in the topics on the links.
Carefully read the backup and restore instructions.
Backup in several ways.
Store backups not only on the phone, but also on the computer and on "every fireman" on the cloud.

And so, with the introductory part figured out, choose the methods of backup yourself, go to the questionloss (gathering) of efs and its recovery.

Back up / restore efs
1. Backup / Restore
  1. The program for creating backup copies and recovery under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 -Attached fileEFS Professional.zip(865.94 KB)
    Must have Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 installedTheme on xda-developers.com Busybox_Installer
  2. How to extract / copy the efs folder from "non-key"
  3. Ways to create and restore a river efs (software copy / restore)
  4. The program for creating and restoring efs- kTool
  5. The program for creating and restoring efs - Samsung Tool
  6. Backup and Restore IMEI (efs) on I9300with adb,teminalorRootExplorer
  7. The script for creating an image efs.img under Odin from the efs folder, backup efs.ext4.tar, efs.ext.win
  8. Scripts for creating and restoring efs.img with MODEM_PDA versions in the title
  9. SAMSUNG_I9300_EFS_BACKUP_RESTORE_AUTOMATIC
  10. Repair IMEI GT-I9300 with Samsung Remote Unlock Client Additional description to the program
  11. Repair IMEI and S / N using the Chimera service (Chimera account)
  12. Repair IMEI and S / N using Samsung Kies, using the device’s serial number
  13. Repair IMEI without backup using Xposed Installer and module
  14. Octoplus Box - Repair IMEI and S / N
  15. Octoplus Box - Repair IMEI and S / N more detailed instructions

2. Determining the version of PDA / MODEM in the efs backup (efs, efs.tar, efs.img)
  1. How to find out the firmware and modem version in efs.img
  2. How to find out which version of your EFS backup (utility "EFS_backup_ver")
  3. EFS Reader - program for reading data from nv_data.bin

3. Solving a problem when S / N (serial number) starts with 0000 ...
  1. Modem patch at zero serial via PUMa program
  2. Custom firmware with patched modem 4.1.2 (EFS v.2) for firmware from XXEMG4 and higher
  3. Patched modem (Ariza patch) 4.1.2 (EFS v.1) and higher
  4. Patched modem 4.3

4. Patched modems for problems with IMEI, IMEI became default - 0049 ... or 0000
  1. Patched modems 4.1.2 (EFS v.2) for firmware from XXEMG4 and above

5. The phone is loaded into the recovery with the error message "E: unable to mount / efs (Invalid argument)" or "E: failed to mount / efs ..."
  1. Error "E: unable to mount / efs (Invalid argument) (AromaFM)
  2. Error "E: unable to mount / efs (Invalid argument) (EFS Calibrate)

6. Repair IMEI, S / N with a programmer
Samsung i9300 Imei Null / Unknown Baseband Repair Done
Root and Recovery
Get root with modified TWRP recovery
Get root through a modified PhilZ Touch recovery.

CF_Auto_Root_I9300_4.3_recovery_XXUGND2 for_OdinPC:
Attached fileI9300-4.3_ND2-CF-Auto-Root.tar.zip(13.85 MB)

Modified Recovery:
PhilZ Touch Recovery for OdinPC firmware:
Attached filephilz_touch_6.48.4-i9300.tar.zip(7.69 MB)

miscellanea
Change caps
04/28/2015 Added to the section "Drivers and Utilities":USB Driver V1.5.53.0 dated 2015.04.21
05/28/2015 Added to the section "Drivers and Utilities": the Samsung "Smart Switch" application replacing the "KIES" application
06/21/2015 Instruction has been added to the section “Backing up / restoring efs” to extract / copy the efs folder from the device that is not included.
06/27/2015 Instruction was added to the section “Backing up / restoring efs” to restore codes using the Samsung Kies application.
07/19/2015 Added instructions in the section "Backing up / restoring efs" to restore IMEI, paragraph 14
09/06/2015 Added instructions in the section "Backing up / restoring efs" to restore IMEI and S / N, paragraph 16

Do not store backup folders EFS on the internal memory of the phone!

Post has been editedGridzilla - 18.03.16, 16:24
Reason for editing: updated

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon! Faced with a problem that can not solve. Can anyone have any ideas on this subject.
After you upgrade to custom firmware stopped opoznovatsya sim card. Coasting through TWR saved EFS - did not help (IMEI 00499 ...)
Returned to the drain firmware 4.3 I9300XXUGNK1. Sn appeared correct and IMEI. SIM is still not recognized, the unit sees the network and shows the signal strength indicator.
Octopus changed IMEI for technological and restored to native - SIM can not be known))

Rep: (206)
Balalaykin @ 23.08.19, 15:23*
SIM is still not recognized, the unit sees the network and shows the signal strength indicator.

And that says when you try to call from a phone?

Rep: (116)
After you upgrade to custom firmware stopped opoznovatsya sim card. Coasting through TWR saved EFS - did not help (IMEI 00499 ...)

Well duck here everything is just clear and naive to believe in miracles.
Physical damage to the SIM slot accurately exclude? On the other SIM card is the same parsley.

Octopus changed IMEI for technological and restored to native - SIM can not be known))

And why did you touch the phone programmer? You and 4.3 before moving to custom had problems?

Get out on the firmware which began to kink, and on the back where you Imei and SN. Octopus then click "Reset Network" button.

Post has been editedDinis124 - 23.08.19, 15:39

Writes, "is not registered in the network" on another phone sim recognized. I have sinned blame connector Simcoe, but after the next firmware, the SIM will see before the first reboot, and everything is new))

Balalaykin @ 23.08.19, 15:37*
Writes, "is not registered in the network"

That's just the sim is recognized. The Octopus makes a "network recovery"

Post has been editedmamaster199 - 23.08.19, 15:40

I substituted a SIM with a working phone. Does not see)Attached Image

mamaster199 @ 23.08.19, 15:39*
Restoring the network does not work already tried)
Attached Image

To be sure, once did. No simAttached Image

Balalaykin @ 23.08.19, 16:15*
Restoring the network does not work already tried)

This version corrects Octopus IMEI? Where to download it? I wrote on the last page in the header of at least 2 versions of this program outside.

Anyway corrects MEI and serial number. I changed to the service and back at home.
The phone it updates

Rep: (95)
* Balalaykin,
Writes your phone for the codes * # 0011 # or * # 12580 * 369 #?

Reboot your phone with SIM card inserted, and nothing touching it then leave it so minutes to 40. It is possible that it is during this time he will find the right network and the operator SIM-ki.
Another option - it is in the menu settings can be done manually search for networks and select your operator.

Balalaykin @ 23.08.19, 14:23*
Returned to the drain firmware 4.3 I9300XXUGNK1. Sn appeared correct and IMEI. SIM is still not recognized, the unit sees the network and shows the signal strength indicator.

If the above does not help, suggestions, make on Runoff firmware 4.3 I9300XXUGNK1, where you can see the correct IMEI and S / N, re-EFS recovery from your backupa.

Post has been editedporcelana - 23.08.19, 20:12
Reason for Editing: Append the lost character in the code and added a pair of tips

* porcelana ,
As far as I remember, they did not show him any memory of what might be of interest because of the present he had problems. A correct code itself that's the same with the output service information:*#0011#

Post has been editedDinis124 - 23.08.19, 19:07

After you upgrade to custom firmware stopped opoznovatsya sim card.

And what kind of firmware such custom by which the IMEI flew?

Rep: (12)
After you upgrade to custom firmware stopped opoznovatsya sim card
Flash the firmware version that was to custom bikes, check imei to bind to the operator (due to the fact that the author has not changed, or if the card imei before)
All actions with ocktopus carried out in the presence of Ruth prav.Poprobovat flash service 4.3 if you do not help establish the Ruth at her, and restore ocktopus network when the program will write now will reboot-reboot the phone in your hand without waiting for the restart of programmy.Vse actions performed without SIM card .

Post has been editedC-96 - 24.08.19, 14:06
Reason for editing: Adding

* C-96 ,
C-96 @ 08/24/19 2:22 *
Try to flash the service 4.4.2

Link to him on it immediately made that -by not looking)

C-96 @ 08/24/19, 2:22*
Try to flash the service 4.4.2

Joker;)
C-96 @ 08/24/19, 2:22*
if you do not help

Certainly does not help. We have the latest firmware 4.3

Rep: (12)
mamaster199 @ 24.08.19, 10:49*
Joker
Well, wrong, it would be better helped by the Board a person than to discuss other people's mishaps.

* C-96 ,
How does it help more advice? Learn the alphabet and learn the elementary cap threads that should be noted is created for that would help users without taking up your time or any chuzhoo. Elementary search on more than one will give a similar situation I'm more than sure. And it must be easy to read.

Post has been editedDinis124 - 24.08.19, 20:22
Reason for editing: Typos

Rep: (1)
knuklus @ 28.09.15, 04:20*
octopus Samsung Installer for Octoplus Box

you can read more on that for such a thing and where it is placed. to 7100 can not effect is achieved in ev

Rep: (95)
* vasiliy.dobryh,
This program works with phones and tablets. Set it to your computer. How to use it and there is a message to which you referred, and elsewhere on this forum and have the Internet there also. As for solutions to problems with your device 7100, it is best that you contact a profile topic for this unit and, most likely, it will help you more quickly. Well, as at least some help to you herethis messagejust because of the theme profile of your machine. The case appears to be close to your.

Post has been editedporcelana - 28.08.19, 19:32

Rep: (3)
It is possible as a vosstonovit imei without programming ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 18:48