Attached Image

5) ZXReader
Attached Image

6) Aldiko Book Reader
Attached Image

7) Librera pro
Attached Image

Post has been editedLenso - 16.01.19, 20:02
Reason for editing: Added Librera PRO to the survey.

Rep: (12)
Three reasons why the name Cool Reader Best?

Rep: (29)
Vote for AlReader, as it is the fastest and fichasty, but usability and interface is terrible (but at least you can adjust the fine, at least for a half an hour and leaves).

Aldiko classy in design and usability, but can not use it, for brakes!

But Cool Reader is uniquely the worst in all respects.

Threat and generally to ogryzochnyh iBooks and Marvin all droidochitalkam far.

Rep: (5)
all droidochitalkam far

Why did. Here Moon + reader is no worse than the same e-readers on the apple OS.
And yes. Cool reader what is good, not to understand. I used it and the other eReader-Laga, and they slow down.

And what is bad Fb Reader?

Rep: (0)
munrider rules feature

Rep: (29)
Said-tkd123 @ 04.07.2014, 12:03*
Here Moon + reader is no worse than the same e-readers on the apple OS.

1) the rate (it inhibits, although less than Aldiko).
2) the interface is not well thought completely overwhelmed and neintuitiven
3) Advertising
4) he is also sometimes falls

E13GENY @ 07.07.2014, 15:30*
And what is bad Fb Reader?

brake interface

Rep: (89)
I understand Stanza for Android is not? At the time, I was in the AppStore, but disappeared. There are applications to download books using a connection repository Flibusty or other similar resources?

Friends and which all the same is better?

Rep: (9)
Pocketbook Reader, no advertising, very nice minimalist interface, support for multiple formats (including cbr and cbz), full functionality for free, no in-app-purcase, normal access to the book "Pirates" (no one does not like them, but are} - )) .K unfortunately does not work on Android L :(, so I temporarily replaced him Aldiko, like all the rules, but the lack of support for fb2 confused, but Moon I often used, but then appeared in Pocket CBR support and I gradually moved to ! nego.Vsem advise you to at least try it's worth it: D

Rep: (3)
EBookDroid best, reads all formats without problems.

Rep: (7)
Easy Reader, nimble, lightweight comfortable. Only FB2

Rep: (25)
Moon Reader Pro.
Why?

Convenience settings here for this and chose this wonderful reader.

p.s, for unknown reasons, I did not go AlReader and Cool Reader

Rep: (1)
Guys, tell me, what reader works best with djvu ?! (If it matters, I have Android 4.4.2 on your tablet)

Post has been editedJammert - 23.07.14, 19:15

Rep: (118)
AlReader. Black background, white text, tapson, adjusting the brightness and font size with one finger movement, omnivorous, speed and glitch-free. Nothing more is needed.

Post has been editedfrag - 23.07.14, 19:45

Rep: (19)
AlReader and Cool Reader Good reading room. But ... in the past six months use of the Moon Reader Pro for the synchronization dropboksom. Damn handy thing.

Rep: (1)
So, no one will tell a good reader for djvu ???

Rep: (1169)
* Jammert,
EBook Droid use.

Rep: (187)
Another poikolnaya AlReader, more than a week she use (with google books soskachil) and fully satisfied, until this moon reader used, but because of the small bugs and annoying interface (almost the entire 2013 she enjoyed all already fed) and AlReader very good but can be all customized interface fast, gestures ... in general very comfortable and functional, it is recommended

Rep: (20)
Moon reader - can not tell what it was, but his eyes from the text font and tears, some fuzziness. Why, then caches the cover of fb2 in additional 150MB in my case. Korezhit TXT etc. The only plus (IR) - a handy shelf.

Cool Reader - latest version persistently returns and scrolling slider in the books folder up, tighten up the bottom and even the middle - it is impossible. A penultimate version behind ergonomics - to open the book you need to mass movements in the menu ->More ->Open and so on. As a smart on my barely able to work in Fullscreen - remains a black stripe Navikey etc.

FBReader - until the best solution and bug-free, lacking only option covers size, faster access to books and high-quality animation turning.

Rep: (4)
Please tell me a beautiful reader to turn the pages as smoothly as flipping menu in Nova Launcher or pictures in the gallery. And that ordinary readers work dull and tight, the page does not follow the finger, and you just do swipe to nowhere, and then swipe your page scrolls. Nowhere have not seen that page directly followed with a simple finger scroll, without simulation page, only Apple is seen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 8:54