> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

472 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Lenovo Yoga Tablet - Discussion | Tablet "8" and "10.1"
mariolast
Message#1
02.11.13, 20:27
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 731
Check in: 05.02.08
Lenovo P780

DiscussionLenovo Yoga Tablet
PictureLenovo Yoga Tablet 8 and 10
Description | Discussion � | Lenovo Yoga Tablet HD + - Discussion | Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 | Purchase � | miniFAQ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet Owners Club � | Lenovo Fans Club �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Lenovo announced two available Android tablet Yoga
Both tablets are externally made in the same style and differ only in size.
The tablet, which is smaller, is equipped with an 8-inch display, the second is 10-inch, the resolution is the same and is 1280x800 pixels.
In addition, at the heart of both new products is a 4-core processor MTK8125 with a frequency of 1.2 GHz,
as well as 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory.
Other features include:
memory card slot,
5 megapixel rear view camera,
OTG support,
Android 4.2 OS with proprietary UI,
two speakers
and 6000 mAh and 9000 mAh batteries, respectively.
According to the manufacturer of these batteries will last for 16 hours of battery life.
It is reported that the price of an 8-inch version of the tablet Yoga was $ 249, at the same time, a 10-inch tablet was estimated at $ 299.
Additional photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Firmware
Recovery
Useful:
Manufacturer support site
Manual disassembly apparatus.
INFORMATION ABOUT LENOVO ACCUMULATORS
Inserting and removing a SIM card from Lenovo YOGA Tablet 8
Instructions for hiding onscreen buttons
Features of using the hardware and on-screen keyboard
About the connection and operation of the "mouse"here, here, hereandhere
NVRAM and IMEI

If flash player fell off on 4.4.2
Getting Root via TWRP
Extended Power menu
Instructions how to install the firmware
Replacing flash memory. Firmware new.
Accessories
Some decoding of build.prop settings
DSDS - Dual-SIM Dual-Standby
DSDA - Dual-SIM Dual-Active
AAL - Ambient-light Adaptive Luma, which adjusts the brightness depending on the overall lighting.
LABC - Light-based Adaptive Backlight Control, which adjusts the brightness and power consumption depending on the general lighting.
CABC - Content-based Adaptive Dynamic Backlight Control, which adjusts the brightness and power consumption depending on the general lighting, content, etc., thereby reducing the power consumption of the display by up to 50%.

Dear users! Before asking a question in the topic, readminiFAQ(clickable)(it is gradually filling up), as well as try using the search on the topic, also, if you want to answer your question regarding the firmware and / or "glitches" of the tablet, you must indicate: tablet model, current firmware, the presence of root .

"Old" Yoga first, die now massively and flash memory is dying. This can be understood if the tablet cannot be loaded - the inscriptionLenovo and everything When trying to flashing the firmware will go with an error 3149 or 4032 That is definitely the end of memory, which in turn means the "death" of your pet.

Post has been editedMalfurion - 18.02.19, 19:35
Reason for editing: Recovery
nekto (
Message#42
03.01.14, 13:38
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 16.01.13
HTC One S

I have a WIFI version, I tried to connect a usb modem to it. PPPWidget helps to do this, the modem recognizes the connection, but cannot find the driver. Googling on this topic, I found out that the widget needs to put these drivers, because in my firmware they are cut: (.
Owners of the 3G version, can you check their availability? These files are: option.ko, ppp_async.ko, usb_wwan.ko. You can see from the terminal with the lsmod command, and they are located in / system / module / somehow, I don’t remember exactly, there is no device at hand ....
It is not really necessary, but it’s just very interesting to check, but I didn’t find drivers for our kernel :(.
If not hard, then throw the entire folder of modules, what else is needed, they weigh a little ....
nekto (
Message#43
03.01.14, 15:24
User
[offline]

Messages 87
HTC One S

ice80,
I completely agree with you, each device has its own purpose and for photos I have a camera, phone calls for calls, etc.
But if there is an opportunity to shoot something (text) and recognize it, then it will not be superfluous. I don’t expect super features from such cameras, but when you poke for sharpness and the camera at some point, the same text shows clearly and slips right away, this is an obvious glitch and I’m more than sure that I’m mostly on software. In my HTC One S, the pictures are also soapy, but in the settings, the sharpness is quite tolerable.
I only have pritenziya to sharpness, and can use the camera once a year and try to click;).
Kulkovoleg78
Message#44
03.01.14, 16:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 22.12.12
Apple iPhone Xs Max

sol-alex @ 01/03/2014, 16:20*
Can someone post from the official firmware books

Hold on

Attached files

Attached filecom.google.android.apps.books.apk(5.68 MB)
nekto (
Message#45
03.01.14, 22:44
User
[offline]

Messages 87
HTC One S

nekto (03/01/2014, 12:38*
I have a WIFI version, I tried to connect a usb modem to it. PPPWidget helps to do this, the modem recognizes the connection, but cannot find the driver. Googling on this topic, I found out that the widget needs to put these drivers, because They are cut out in my firmware. Owners of 3G version, can you check their availability? These files are: option.ko, ppp_async.ko, usb_wwan.ko. You can see from the terminal with the lsmod command, and they are in / system / module / somehow, I don’t remember exactly, there is no device at hand .... It’s not really necessary, but it’s just very interesting to check, and under our kernel I didn’t find the drivers in the internet. If it’s not hard, then drop the entire module folder, what if it’s still necessary, they weigh a little ....

Clarified the correct path / system / lib / modules /
fartgq
Message#46
03.01.14, 23:13
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 06.01.13

screenshot of this folder

Attached images
Attached Image
nekto (
Message#47
03.01.14, 23:50
User
[offline]

Messages 87
HTC One S

fartgq,
Thank you, but it’s strange, I don’t have only the first 2 modules, but they don’t matter :(, it turns out, either the module is in a different place, or everyone’s support for usb modems has been cut out :(.

Post has been editednekto ( - 03.01.14, 23:52
* Hera *
Message#48
04.01.14, 20:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 04.01.14

Tell me, pliz, 3G from MTS (Ukraine) works on Yoga Tablet 8? Who tried?
nekto (
Message#49
04.01.14, 20:43
User
[offline]

Messages 87
HTC One S

* Hera *,
And what is there to try, the communication standard is different, only Utel (3MOB) will work.
ValeryFVV2002
Message#50
04.01.14, 21:30
Jäger
[offline]

Messages 1332
Check in: 09.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi 2

3G: WCDMA (900/2100 MHz)
Huawei ascend y300 has the same 3G standard, and in the status bar it announces that it is in 3G ...
It’s just suspicious that the device would work only in one of the two main standards ...
About networks in Ukraine ...http://china-review.com.ua/help/140-mobilnyy-internet-2012-kakoy-luchshe-vybrat.html
Rambo_John
Message#51
05.01.14, 01:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 28.05.12
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Know, tell me: is it possible to put a dialer after the root? Pts need her for having on 8ke with 3g)
Grandad1922
Message#52
05.01.14, 13:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 483
Check in: 09.10.12
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 3G

Does the tablet support MHL standard?

MHL standard
MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) is a mobile audio-video interface standard that combines the functionality of HDMI and MicroUSB interfaces and is used to directly connect mobile devices to TVs and Full HD monitors. The MHL connector supports high definition video transmission while simultaneously charging a connected mobile device.
STV2
Message#53
05.01.14, 13:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5490
Check in: 14.07.10

Does the tablet support MHL standard?

Not.
STV2
Message#54
05.01.14, 14:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5490

There are others, but some are confused, which are intended for Samsung - they are different for different models.

mhl is universal - it does not depend on the model, if the device has mhl support.
ice80
Message#55
05.01.14, 19:33
Cool and calculating
[offline]

Messages 2359
Check in: 20.09.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

Grandad1922MTK ChipsetNOTsupports mhl! Therefore, do not believe any pictures, adapters such as for the tablet and so on. In the next versions of MTK chipsets, such support, as well as LTE support, is announced, but so far, alas! You wanted an answer, you got it. And then from your posts is obtained as in a joke - The inscription on the electrical panel - Do not enter, kill! And exactly kill? Are you sure? No, well, are you really sure that it will kill me? And what if I enter without fail to kill me? In short, you understand!

Post has been editedice80 - 05.01.14, 19:37
goluboglazaya
Message#56
06.01.14, 01:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 15.07.12

Good evening! Can I turn off the standard gallery? If you disable the gallery, then the camera is disabled. I would like to use quickpic
dispet4er
Message#57
06.01.14, 07:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 20.04.08
Meizu MX4

Open the brochure that came with the tablet. There is a connection to the "yoga" to the TV via hdmi

This is a kind of wireless adapter for connecting via HDMI. The picture shows everything.
4pilot
Message#58
07.01.14, 15:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 320
Check in: 03.04.12
Dell Venue 8 7840

STV2,
It happens ... However, in this case, no one talks about FULLHD, or with respect to the camera or 4K video. If TV is stronger in resolution than the tablet display - you will see the difference (with good vision). Photography - yes! But taken on a camera, not on the tablet itself. That is, you have a switching device. Pleasant in all respects, but not fully satisfying. Judge for yourself: the resolution of the frame of modern cameras is 10-24 megapixels. Resolution FULLHD TV - 2MP, your tablet - 1 megapixel. (About). The human eye sees a lot of shades (about 1 Billion = 24 Bit of color, approximately). However, their visual acuity is different. And on such a display (10 inches), not every eye will distinguish the resolution of one tablet relative to the other. Another thing - color perception. That is why it is better to have an IPS-matrix. The color space of these matrices is maximum. Although, forgive me, it seems that I have gone into the depths ....)) we have an IPS matrix here as well ...

Post has been edited4pilot - 07.01.14, 15:53
STV2
Message#59
07.01.14, 16:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5490

4pilot,
And here is the resolution of the matrix tablet or TV? Just sometimes you need to run an online TV series for example.
4pilot
Message#60
07.01.14, 19:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 320
Check in: 03.04.12
Dell Venue 8 7840

STV2,
Well, when you broadcast a TV show with IVI, let's say we get a resolution lower than 720x576. When viewed on a TV or tablet, we get an identical image. In no case do not mind. On anything, look at that. I have a digital decoder from DOM.RU for this. (Not as an advertisement be said .... Pah-pah-pah ...). For such a quality, I would gladly refuse them, but where is the alternative? Multifunctionality is difficult or flawed. And if there are no special requirements for quality, then - an excellent application of the functions of the tablet! True, on my previous tablet (Toshiba AT305) there was a full miniHDMI. On application - just to the impossible. Do not consider that in something to criticize you. I fully understand the desire to get an apparatus capable of much.
Kulkovoleg78
Message#61
08.01.14, 03:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 22.12.12
Apple iPhone Xs Max

AndKTZ @ 01/08/2014, 01:54*
I can not get ROOT using Framaroot 1.6.1-1.8.1 on firmware B6000_A422_000_045_131111_WW_3GData. What are the options, please tell me ...

Here is a ROOT from a nearby forumROOT
Lenovo

472 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:28