> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia Lumia 1320 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 1320

Rep: (468)
Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 1320
PictureNokia Lumia 1320
A photo
Attached Image

Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Flashing instructions | Firmware database
Utility:
Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Update
Nokia Lumia 1320 Reviews
Full reset phone
Supported types of SD cards and how to format them correctly

Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere
Installation instructions WM 10frommfade

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Speak \ "Thank you \" raising your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Post has been editedUncle - 19.05.17, 17:49

Rep: (9)
Lumia 1320 received 01/02/2014. I bought in Mobifunc.ru (delivery in N.Novgorod). The device "gray", intended, probably, for Hong Kong. But with SIMKA, MTS admitted that it is in Russia.
Before that, I used all sorts of different devices, including the lumia 710. Immediately before the Lumia 1320 I used a bundle of Nexus 4 (android 4.4.2) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 "3G (cyanogenmod 11). In principle, it is convenient, but I decided to try to replace 2 devices with one, plus - compare what has changed in WP8 compared to WP7. (and I wanted something new :-)
Doubt, of course, tormented - it was too big thing. Now I try to get used to it - I have to develop new methods of carrying, storing and using.
In use, practically, there are no problems. Firstly, I got used to holding the device with my left hand and, secondly, before that I somehow did not bother to learn how to manage it alone and all the time I poke the screen with the fingers of my right hand (regardless of the screen size).
With wearing harder. While winter, I carry the device in the inner pocket of my jacket, trying to avoid contacts in keys and coins. And by the summer it is necessary, apparently, to buy something like a holster on a belt.
With software in general and WP8 in particular, there are no difficulties. Everything works smoothly and smoothly. I picked up a replacement for almost all the programs that I used on android. The only thing that saddens is that there is no client of your favorite site.savagemessiahzine.com. About the differences WP8 from WP7 - while studying the subject. What is described in official documents is available. But here usability requires longer experiences.
If anything interesting - write. I will try to answer
Attached Image

Post has been editeddostdost - 03.02.14, 11:03
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

Rep: (23)
If anything interesting - write. I will try to answer

One of the biggest strengths of the Nokia 1520 is the super high-quality display.
I would like to hear about the display in the Nokia 1320:
  • what is the quality oleophobic coating
  • visibility of the image in the light
  • general screen impressions (resolution not 1080, as far as it is noticeable)
  • the thickness of the frames around the screen.

Thank.

Post has been editedBobosta - 03.02.14, 11:11

Rep: (12)
I myself consider buying one, since a toad is strangling in 1520, and then the work time should be longer.
And questions from me.
0) work time?
1) screen? What is it to use in the sun? Blind badly? I understand that now it is winter in Russia, but still ...
2) camera? How much is she so-so?
3) How does Skype work?

• what is the quality of oleophobic coating
The same as on nexus4 in my opinion, very well - there are prints, but they are easily erased

• visibility of the image in the light
winter is now ... but auto-adjusting the backlight works fine, there is no discomfort

• general screen impressions (resolution not 1080, as far as it is noticeable)
I have myopia (hence the love for big screens). therefore, it is very subjective. pixels are visible on large fonts - the clock is in standby mode. and nothing is noticeable

• the thickness of the frames around the screen.
minimal. the width of the device is comfortable, but to the top edge with the fingers of one hand is no longer reach

0) work time?
percent is 25% more than nexus 4. for the day of “torment” of the phone, the battery is 60% discharged
1) screen? What is it to use in the sun? Blind badly? I understand that now it is winter in Russia, but still ...
see above
2) camera? How much is she so-so?
not an expert in mobilography, but, at first glance, it removes no worse than nexsus 4. there are all the gadgets of Nokia cameras (from the market)
3) How does Skype work?
do not use

Rep: (0)
I'm really looking forward to this phone, since I have long wanted to carry one device instead of two. As I understand, with the time of autonomous work, everything is good, which pleases. And you can sample photos, preferably the same picture without flash and with it? How is the quality of a complete headset, can you listen to music or is it just for talking?

0) work time?
percent is 25% more than nexus 4. for the day of “torment” of the phone, the battery is 60% discharged

It would be great if you could watch a movie with him. Well, to estimate how much is enough. If with a full brightness of 1320 stretches about 9-10 hours - you can take. : rolleyes:

. And you can sample photos, preferably the same picture without flash and with it?

sample snapshots
with standard camera app (with and without flash)
Attached Image

Attached Image

from the clever camera application (available in the market)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Posted on 02/03/2014, 20:23:

Makakin @ 02/03/2014, 18:07*
It would be great if you could watch a movie with him. Well, to estimate how much is enough. If with a full brightness of 1320 stretches about 9-10 hours - you can take.

Sorry, I can not stand so much movie: blush:

How is the quality of a complete headset, can you listen to music or is it just for talking?

not good quality. I myself use Nokia WH-208 (left over from nokia 710)

Removes, in general, very so-so. At the level of budget Chinese on mtk.

By the time of work, I think the owners will catch up, statistics will appear.

dostdost
Thanks for the examples! The camera, of course, is bad. Well, through the prism of filters instagram these flaws will not be visible. Well, ok, I still like the device. And in terms of design, and in terms of the operating system. The truth will be hard to fit in your pocket: rolleyes: Waiting for an appearance in the local Messenger.

The biggest problem that I encountered when switching from Android to Vinfon is the curve of Gmail. I have about 300 contacts with photos in Google’s account. And when I started my Gmail mailbox on Lumia 1320, I didn't want to synchronize my mail, contacts and calendar. Error 70080000e - lack of RAM. Good people suggested a reason - photos of contacts. I had to export all contacts to google.csv, then delete them and re-restore from google.csv, but without photos. Experiencedly found that synchronization is normal, if contacts with photos are no more than 20-30 (in my case). So far I have left it as it is, but this is not a solution. Something small must be done about it. Or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Try to transfer through outlook. In outlook, you need to screw go contact sync so that everything is synchronized on the go.

Post has been editedmakakin - 04.02.14, 22:14

Rep: (1)
dostdost But what about the loudness of the ringing speaker? And then I want to change my Galaxy Megu at 1320, and after it all the phones seem to me to be quiet beeper. And yet: is the sound control still one for all at once?

Necropolis Government @ 02/05/2014, 09:44*
But what about the loudness of the ringing speaker? And then I want to change my Galaxy Megu at 1320, and after it all the phones seem to me to be quiet beeper. And yet: is the sound control still one for all at once?

After samsung products, the ringing speaker is weak (compare with galaxy tab 2 and galaxy s duos)
Sound adjustment one. Everyone is waiting for wp8.1 (or wp9 - how lucky;))

Posted 05/02/2014 10:24:

Try to transfer through outlook. In outlook, you need to screw go contact sync so that everything is synchronized on the go

Thank you, but these methods have already passed from the previous lumia 710. Maybe my hands are crooked, but with such synchronization everything that can be lost is pictures, dates, time. and generally you want to be civilized - there is an account, logged in and that's it!

Rep: (2)
Can I answer a call with one hand if I hold the phone in my right hand?

Rep: (63)
Can.

Rep: (83)
Hello! I think the other day to take thistelephone numberthe ceiling. I am interested in the sound quality, whether the screen is good (if pixelation is not visible), how about the camera shoots (preferably a couple of examples) and general impressions, disadvantages and advantages. Thank you in advance! I read the topic: happy:

Post has been editedHorrormem - 06.02.14, 19:22

Good day, the owners tell me how things are with the autonomy of the 1320, I myself stand before the choice of 1320 vs 925.
Thank you in advance for your response.

how things are with autonomy at 1320

There are few statistics, but I have 3 days on one charge.
Mode:
YouTube, video - 1 hour. per day;
news, mail, etc. with the screen on - 1-2 hours. day;
conversations - 15-20 min. per day.
the mode "in the plane" - 6 hours a day.
3 mailboxes - sync every half hour
3 messengers, weather, news - synchronized when they want.
wi-fi - enabled when there is a point
communication - 2G
location - included

Post has been editeddostdost - 07.02.14, 10:29
Reason for editing: added

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 01:54