> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG Nexus 5 - Accessories

Rep: (1495)
Accessories forLG Nexus 5
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations for the LG Nexus 5 пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) LG Nexus 5 | LG Nexus 5 - Modified and stock cores пїЅ | LG Nexus 5 Owners Club пїЅ | LG Nexus 5 - CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 11) пїЅ

Attention!Forum Rules (Section 4.23.)The publication of posts for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, as well as other commercial activities (including organizing group purchases) is prohibited.
Read more
  • If you have something you wantsell, buy or exchange- write your message here -Flea market
  • If you have an extra accessory and you wantdonate it to someone to give- write here -I will give in good and clean hands ...
  • In addition, please note that the administration of the forumorganizing group purchases is also regarded as a commercial activityI ask you to refrain from publishing your initiatives (even with the best of intentions) in this topic.
Messages with information of this kind will be deleted.

Where can one buy?

Bumpers, cases, covers / wallets

Spigen

Overview of the Spigen case line for Nexus 5
SPIGEN Neo Hybrid -1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
SPIGEN Ultra Hybrid -1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
SPIGEN Slim Armor -1, 2, 3, 4
SPIGEN Case Slim [Ultra Fit] -1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Spigen ULTRA FIT [Crystal Shell]1, 2

SGP Hybrid Neo Case (copy ) - 1 , 2 , 3
LG Quick Cover
Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case
Nexus 5 Bumper Case (original case) -1, 2, 3
Ibox premium -1, 2, 3, 4
iBox Titanium -1, 2
Quality TPU Gel Phone Cover Case Back Skin
Flip Magetic Synthetic Leather Case Cover
ArmPocket i-35
Acase Superleggera Pro Hybrid dual layer
Cruzerlite
Grip Gel Soft Cover
Caselogy Ultra Fit Premium -1, 2, 3
Matte PU Leather Hybrid TPU Caseology Slim Fit Premium
Ultra Slim Simple Design Frosted PC hard case
Print Case Androidified Joe
Bugdroid Circuit Case
Simple case with TPU frame and transparent back
RINGKE FUSION -1, 2
Case with window
Nillkin -1, 2
NILLKIN Super Frosted Shield case -1, 2, 3
Nillkin Fresh Series Flip Leather Case
Zenus Minimal Diary
Heavy Duty Hybrid Silicone Rugged Stand Hard Case
Heavy Duty Strong Silicone Cover
Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case
Tudia Ultra Slim Melody Black
Candy Slim Case White
SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case
Pouch handbag Point (for belt)
Battery Cases, XDA
MOFI leather case
Case InterStep Pocket p97
RUGGED TRI-SHIELD SOFT RUBBER SKIN HARD CASE COVER -1, 2, 3
IMAK Crystal series II
Vinyl sticker "under the carbon"
0.3mm Ultra Slim Thin -1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ultra thin quicksand
Rubberized Hard Snap On
Android Neoprene Pouch Case
Black Neoprene Shock Resistant Mobile Phone Case
Metallic bumper -1, 2
Copy cover from google
Soft TPU Gel Bumper Frame
Deluxe Litchi Leather Skin Flip Case
Battery Case ZeroLemon -1, 2
LG Hardshell -1
Different stickers
Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case
TETDED Premium Leather Case for Google LG Nexus 5 Dijon III Orange SK
Ringke slim
Rugged Impact Hybrid Hard Kickstand Case Cover1, 2
1 * Metal + TPU Frame Bumper Cover Case -1, 2, 3.1, 3.2
Nexus 5 Bumper Case
0.3mm Ultra Thin Matte Frosted Case
Quick Cover Google Nexus 5 Case CCF-300
Cheap covers from China
Matte Soft TPU Gel S Line Elegant Case For Google LG Nexus 5
Magnet Closed Upon Wallet Leather Case Cover
OEM Future Armor Swivel Case
Genuine Luxury Real Leather Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch
Mercury Goospery Glossy Glitter Shiny Pearl Jelly Case
Pu Leather Skin Back Cover
Quicksand Nexus 5 Hard Case Cover Shield
Nebus 5 Back Case For LG Google Nexus 5 E980 D820 D821 Shockproof Shell

Dbrand stickers -1, 2, 3, XDA
Vectors for plotter cutting stickers on the back cover of the phone -1, 2
Stickers bestvinil.ru
Leather sticker

Screen Protectors

Headsets, headphones

OTG cables, flash drives, adapters

Chargers, Power Bank, batteries

Holders, Auto Charge

Spare parts

Other

Useful

Frequently asked Questions

FAQ
Q: Can I charge the phone with another / someone else's charger / charger with an output current .... A?
A: Yes, you can. The main thing is that the voltage would be equal to 5V, while the current strength (amperage) affects only the charging speed.
The higher the amperage, the faster the phone will charge. The maximum amperage that is received by the phone is limited by the battery controller and is about 1.2A for our phone. Yes, you can charge your phone with a current of more than 1.2A (for example, 1.5A, 2A, etc.). This is not dangerous (assuming the health of other elements of the electrical circuit). You can find out approximately the input current of the memory using, for example,Battery Monitor Widget

Dear forum users! In this topic, discuss and share feedback on accessories for our device! If you want to ask about any accessory or to share a purchase, then in addition to the link to the accessory, you need to write its exact name, because in the future it will help in the search for the topic to other forum participants.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMgalex - 02.11.17, 18:49
Reason for editing: By replacing the battery

Rep: (50)
When will wireless charging appear? Where can I buy it?

Rep: (92)
Fine! Can I share the purchased? I took myself:
1) Spigen Neo Hybrid Gold
2) Spigen Ultra Hybrid
3) Spigen Screen Protector
4) OTG Cable
Everything is already in stock, waiting for the nexus: happy:

Post has been editedWorldFix - 01.11.13, 13:01

Rep: (75)
WorldFix , and that the film from the second paragraph has no cutouts for the sensors?

Rep: (50)
One more question is of interest, if there is a glass of gorilla glass in Nexus, it seems to be durable and does not scratch, why should the phone also hang a film?

Rep: (386)
The wireless charging I use is the Nokia DT-900, inexpensive, well done. Nexus 7 2013 charges up to 100%, but the nexus 4 is worse to 96
The charge speed is about 30% less than on the wire.

Covers and filmsSpigen
On Amazon.
Neo Hybrid
Slim armor
Ultra fit
ULTRA HYBRID Bumper
Crystal Film

I wanted to take the Bumper ULTRA HYBRID, it went up from yesterday's level to $ 10 immediately Offensive)

Rep: (188)
I took 5 covers (not a maniac, on several phones), three are already on the way, I'll unsubscribe after receipt :)

SPIGEN Google Nexus 5 Case Slim Air Cushioned
RINGKE FUSION Google Nexus 5
RINGKE SLIM Google Nexus 5
SPIGEN Google Nexus 5 Case ULTRA HYBRID
SPIGEN Google Nexus 5 Case Slim

Post has been editedDJ_Kovrik - 01.11.13, 13:19

And that the film from the second paragraph has no cutouts for the sensors?

Of course there is.

Rep: (75)
I did not see the photo

Rep: (309)
WorldFix, and that the film from the second paragraph has no cutouts for the sensors?

WorldFix @ 11/01/2013, 18:02*
Of course there is.

Yes, judging by the photo, there are no sensors, but the film is positioned as super-transparent, so it may not need cuts.

One more question is of interest, if there is a glass of gorilla glass in Nexus, it seems to be durable and does not scratch, why should the phone also hang a film?

Believe the experience of the users present on this forum: you can scratch anything, absolutely randomly and unintentionally (earring, ring, a grain of sand in your pocket, the list goes on and on). Just someone can put up with one or two scratches and does not worry about it, but someone then tears his hair and regrets that he did not stick a penny film. History with bumpers and cases from the same series. If you are ready to put up with possible scratches (as well as a broken screen, if you don’t like cases) or are 100% sure that you will be lucky and nothing will ever happen to smart, then don’t glue anything and do not use bumpers / cases.

Yes, judging by the photo, no sensors

It seems to me, there can not be a cutout for the front camera. And spigen is always high quality. Okay, come, tell you what's there.

Rep: (136)
And there are no analogues of QuickCover yet?

Rep: (90)
WorldFix,
if the film is glossy, then the cutouts are not needed)

Rep: (309)
if the film is glossy, then the cutouts are not needed)

Well, in the Nexus 4 branch, many complained about the glossy films that without cuts, that they led to a buggy approach sensor during the phone. conversation.

Rep: (51)
I look atGLAS.tR SLIMandNeo Hybrid.
Who what thinks about such a couple, can anyone have experience or interesting links? Please express your IMHO.

Rep: (90)
dizonit
Satin Silver color will be better)

Rep: (11)
GLAS.tR SLIM and Neo Hybrid.

I look at the Neo Hybrid too

GLAS.tR SLIM - what is it? Not quite clear.

Generally I liked the bright red bumper, but they still don’t sell = (

PS:

Satin Silver color will be better)

Well, there is already taste and color))

Post has been editeds_swan - 01.11.13, 19:32

Rep: (5)
Looking at GLAS.tR SLIM and Neo Hybrid

Many thanks for the idea. This is how I’ll probably take it. But I would also like to hear the real experience of use.
GLAS.tR SLIM - what is it?

As I understand it, this protective, thin, impact-resistant glass is used instead of a protective film.

Rep: (51)
Mr.Mutabor @ 11.11.2013, 20:37*
As I understand it, this protective, thin, impact-resistant glass is used instead of a protective film.

That's right. I can only add that it has an olephobic coating, it is much more pleasant to crawl fingers over it than on the film and does not leave fingerprints.

Rep: (861)
Attached Image

Such a thing would be an analogue made of silicone would be poured on by Asiatic brothers, whoo want as much)
And then the official bumper is expensive (

Post has been editedEnton - 08.01.14, 20:08

Rep: (861)
Case Wallet 1
Case Wallet 2

Post has been editedEnton - 01.11.13, 21:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 19:22