> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Parking 24/7 | All you need to know about the car

Rep: (1064)
24/7 parking
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Screenshots of the old version:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
Everything you need to know about the car.

Description:
The 24/7 Parking Program will help android holders of devices access useful advice, articles, recommendations, facts from life, car management lessons, etc. Newbies and drivers with experience will be able to learn information on how to smoke noise insulation, how to fix the cracked bumper, how to buy a used car. More than 150 articles about cars, terms, gestures, signals, classification of cars and bodys will help to understand all matters. An important is the availability of information about the device of the car. Also, the users will be able to read the recommendations on the choice of accessories and spare parts. The interface of the 24/7 parking program is simple and easy to use.

Attached you will find:
  • Useful tips (both for beginners and drivers with experience)
  • Recommendations for the purchase of used car
  • Interesting facts from life
  • Car device (engine to suspension)
  • Drifting lessons and car management in different weather conditions
  • Help in choosing accessories and spare parts for the machine
  • More than 160 interesting articles about cars
  • Classification of cars and their bodies
  • Car terms, gestures and signals
  • Exit from emergency situations
  • No ads
  • And many more - a lot of interesting things ...

What's new?
  • Fully changed log structure
  • Added section "Car parking"
  • Added section "Extreme situations"
  • Added more than 15 new articles
  • Added regions codes
  • Some articles changed and fixed some errors
  • Fixed poorly visible text
  • Fixed a bug with a background shutdown
  • And many more small shortcomings

Thank you for your attention and wish you pleasant viewing.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Maxim Trofimov
Homepage: 24/7 parking
Google Play: Attached Image

Download:
Version: 1.2 Attached fileParking_v1.2.apk. (15.36 MB)
A convincing request, swing with Google Play.

Past versions:
Version: 1.1 Attached fileParking_v1.1.apk. (14.8 MB)

Version: 1.0 Attached fileParking_24_7.apk. (14.14 MB)

Post has been editedMaKcI - 12.02.14, 17:26

Rep: (830)
Useful, especially if you are new to the car .. every time you do not pierce in Google as well as .. everything is found in one application

Rep: (1)
For a blonde a lot of bookflies ... for a novice car enthusiast the most) Author Respect!

Rep: (6)
Not only for beginner. I am with 10 years old driving pleasant to learn something new, as an option to kill time. I pleased that there is a text size setting.

Rep: (8)
And I'm not installed. Writes installation error. Phone Jiayu G3.

goodon Honestly, I do not even know the reason for such a misunderstanding. The old engine should work on any phone where Android is above 1.6
You are clearly higher. Try the market, it will not work again withsavagemessiahzine.com.

[DV12LP], Regarding extreme situations. There are advice on driving in ice, snowfall, rain, which should prevent these most extreme situations. But I will probably look for this topic of information.
About parking did not look for nothing because I thought that these were not interested.
I will try to fix my shortcomings, and if everything is fine, then updated to version 1.1

[DV12LP], Honestly, immediately wanted to start making a new program on the similarity of this, but already purely about drift, but you were convinced of me in the opposite.
After the new year, planned to make a paid version with great opportunities (on a new engine), the price is adequate - 30 rubles - $ 1.
Well, in the near future I will try to change the application structure slightly, which would be more convenient and clearer and add more stovets. In general, thanks for the feedback, he came very, by the way :)

In general, what would I like to say and show today?
Some statistics, new test version and endless joy for the application.

Let's start with statistics.
On google playRacing Already exceeded 5000 That can not but rejoice.
The application fell inTOP new free in the section "Books and References" and is on 8 place
The application fell inTOP free in the section "Books and References" and is on 42 place
Attached Image
Attached Image
Ratings and comments have already accumulated enough and our Average rating 4.9 out of 5.0 What can say that I did not do this job and people like that there is.
But I will not dwell on the achieved and already working, as promised aboveVersion 1.1 .
What's new at the moment?
- the structure of the magazine is completely changed (it tried to make everything intuitive, streamline and make more harmoniously)
- Added regions codes
- Added a couple of articles

At this, I'm not going to stop, but only I want to know whether the application has become better, after it is modified.
The test application will not replace the old, but will be installed as new, and it can always be removed.
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:
Version: 1.1 (Beta) Attached fileParking_1.1.apk. (14.49 MB)

And of course I wanted to thank everyone who downloaded the app, who set him good grades and reviews. I am very pleased and work on the application after such words is a pleasure :)

Post has been editedMaKcI - 10.11.13, 01:57

Rep: (98)
MAKcI,
Interesting prog, right!
With firmware all? all the time for this program?

Vnary I'm glad you liked it. And how do you have a test update? It's better?
Yes, probably everything, the firmware is no more interesting to me. Not only for this, but applications are generally.

MAKcI,
Makci @ 09.11.2013, 16:13*
And how do you have a test update?

Just downloaded but not installed yet. Yes, and the first version of the identity was not installed. Now I saw and downloaded only

Rep: (24)
The program is really useful and good. A few days ago came across it, we will study quietly)

Version 1.1 ready and temporarily will be an exclusive forsavagemessiahzine.com. (There have been some difficulties with downloading on Google Play)

What's new?
- Completed log structure completely changed
- Added section "Car parking"
- Added section "Extreme situations"
- Added more than 15 new articles
- Added regions codes
- changed some articles and fixed some errors
- Fixed pricing text
- Fixed a bug with a background shutdown
- And many more small shortcomings

Screenshots of the new version:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Version 1.1
Download: Attached fileParking_v1.1.apk. (14.8 MB)

(New version, replace the old)

What did we achieve in less than two weeks?
More than 10,000 races
Average rating 4.8.
Getting into all possible tops on Google Play

Pruf (screenshots)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedMaKcI - 17.11.13, 23:21

Rep: (1)
good program

Rep: (14)
In Bethe 1.1, I found a turn of a pair of lags: first, the version on the screensaver 1.0, secondly, the pictures are not displayed in the "Region codes" section.
I hope in the final version it is fixed. By the way, on Google Play, the version is now 1.0

M3taLLu9R, on the screensaver version of the engine, to not confuse people, on the cover of the application version of the application (I hope it will not cause a big confusion)
My pictures are displayed, tested so far only if it does not be in the market tomorrow, I will test the phone on the phone.
What is still not on Google Play, I know myself follow it. Apparently the person at the moment does not have time, although I wanted to lay out yesterday.

The entire program did not inspect, but that in the first version that in 1.1 there is an unpleasant flaw: the color above the picture is poorly read. Can only me
not impaired.
Attached Image

Post has been editedVnary - 15.11.13, 12:11

Vnary It is, I will fix it to the next version (1.2). Why did it happen? At the development stage, the background was different and everything was clearly visible on it, after changing the background I forgot to change the color of the font, but correct.

Rep: (14)
Articles from version to version just added? I ask, because I want to demolish 1 and 1.1b, and put 1.1, and articles, naturally, not everyone read.
Well, thanks for the program for a long time it was time to say))
Very informative, I will recommend friends.

M3taLLu9R, I am very glad that you liked it!
The list of changes forgot to lay out in the header, but in the subject it is. Correct errors and addressed articles. In general, demolish and put a new one, you do not positive anything;)

With a "fluorescence" inspection of the impression positive! Readiness at height, information on various topics. From faults before selecting the registrar (it just managed to see). Prog desired.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.11.20, 14:54