Nokia Lumia 2520 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1RT / 10.1 '' / Qualcomm Snapdragon в„ў 800 / 2GB RAM

Rep: (5)
DiscussionNokia Lumia 2520
Description | Discussion

Attached Image
Nokia introduced its first Windows tablet Nokia Lumia 2520, running on the basis of the operating system Windows RT 8.1.
Nokia Lumia 2520 is ideal for active life, and its features expand and complement its usefulness. The 10.1-inch high-resolution 1080p screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 2 and glare less than other tablets on the market. Excellent brightness control allows you to comfortably view content in various lighting conditions. Wide viewing angles come in handy when presenting presentations or photos to your friends. Support for 4G LTE and Wi-Fi will provide high-speed connectivity, wherever you are.

Specifications
Design

Length: 168 mm
Width: 267 mm
Thickness2: 8.9 mm
Weight: 615 g

Display and user interface

Screen size: 10.1 inches
Display Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Display Specifications: Orientation Sensor, Frame Rate 60 Hz, CorningВ® GorillaВ® 2 Glass, Wide Viewing Angle, Optimized for Outdoor Use
Display colors: TrueColor (24 bit / 16 million)
Aspect ratio: 16: 9
Display technology: ClearBlack, IPS
Touchscreen Technology: Capacitive Multi-Touch
Brightness: 665 nits

Keyboard and input

User Input: Touch
Separate physical keys: Volume keys, On / off key

SIM card type: Micro-sim

Audio and video connectors: 3.5 mm audio jack, HDMI-D (micro)

Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0

Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n

WLAN security: WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise

Battery capacity: 8000 mAh

Standby time (maximum): 25 days

CPU

Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon в„ў 800
Processor Type: Four 2.2 Hz Core

Memory

User Data Storage: In Device, Memory Card
RAM: 2 GB
Disk: 32 GB
Memory Card Type: MicroSD
Maximum memory card capacity: 64 GB

Software and applications

Applications: Lync (corporate instant messaging client): free download, SkyDrive for documents and notes storage, Office applications: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote, Microsoft Outlook
Supported document formats: Excel, PDF, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint
Operating system: Windows RT
Software Version: Windows RT 8.1

Navigation

GPS: Compass, A-GPS, A-GLONASS

Main camera

6.7 megapixels

Digital camera zoom: 4 x

Additional camera: Wide Angle HD 2 Mpx

Music format

Sound Format: MP4, AAC, MP3, M4A, WMA, MIDI, WMV

Main camcorder

Camera video resolution: 1080p (Full HD, 1920 x 1080)
Frame rate of video recorded by the camera: 30 fps
Video Playback Codecs: H.264 / AVC, MPEG-4
Playable video formats: MP4, ASF, WMV, 3GP, 3G2

Auxiliary video camera

Resolution additional video camera: 720p (HD, 1280 x 720)

Package Includes: Nokia Lumia 2520, Nokia Wall Charger AC-300, Quick Start Guide, SIM Door Key
A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Video

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | Windows RT and Windows 8 ModernUI - OS discussion, program search and problem solving

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 12.07.18, 00:21

Rep: (9)
* maximyun no calls

Rep: (50)
* maximyun, There are no dialers on Windows.

Alexus911 @ 12.12.18, 16:30*
And I have to change the broken display. Ordered with Ali, already in Vnukovo hanging out.

The display came, and (IMPORTANT !!!) my hands reached him finally! Everything turned out to be not difficult. He heated his wife with a hairdryer while she was at work ... :)
I began to tear it off from the lower left speaker, tucked a pick as a telephone display, and so on in a circle. In some places, along the way, he cut the snot of glue with a knife.
When the entire display is separated - you need to carefully unfasten the cable from the motherboard, there is a simple lock. Opens on the opposite side of the loop.
Attached Image

Here are both displays and the rest. Displays are absolutely identical, I did not find any differences. The remains of the old glue from the body removed with a plastic scraper, no problem. Double-sided tape on the new display is pasted in the same places as on the old one. The new one has already arrived with a train! : yes2:
I hooked a new one, everything works fine - and it shows a touch.
Attached Image

Until I firmly stuck it, I need to figure out the charge connector, it mows with me. In this, sealed with masking tape temporarily.
In general, I'm glad!

Posted on 1/15/2019, 19:44:

Display orderedhere

Post has been editedAlexus911 - 15.01.19, 22:46

Rep: (3)
Is there any video on this subject? Replacing the display means.

* taulan86,
I only foundthis
But here it seems the display has been separated in advance, everything is too fast for him

Posted on 1/15/2019, 10:51 PM:

Only the display cable is not necessary to detach. He easily detaches from the motherboard and is inserted back.
And on the display - there you have to aim ...

Post has been editedAlexus911 - 16.01.19, 00:42

Rep: (3)
Alexus911
Well, I'll try. I have two of them. Thanks for the tip.

* taulan86,
it turned out to be nothing complicated. There is no need to rush and it is better to warm.

Rep: (5)
Do not tell me how to disable auto-update?

Nokia Lumia 2520 - Discussion (Post by billykid # 70703542)

Rep: (122)
* billykid Thanks, I will try.

Post has been editedmdanet - 24.01.19, 03:08

Rep: (0)
Good day.

Faced the problem of the inability to install applications from the market.

I could not clean the tablet. Made a general reset. He writes that he can not install the application, since the connection speed is low.

Help to cope. At least a couple of readers to install.

I read the topic, but I don’t know where to get appx, and I never installed it.

I tried through a SIM card, it did not help either.

I made a complete reset again. By wi-fi, the same error. After 4g I was able to install. With constantly popping bugs, but it worked. Apparently some kind of update error.

Rep: (7)
* Alexus911,
Congratulations! Thanks for the message, very valuable. Be a friend, until glued, take more pictures of the edge of the case around the perimeter. Well, the screen is also peeled off. He warmed a hairdryer from the side of the screen? I think that you did it because the screen was broken and it was not a pity and the new one was already ready :) And then it was very dumb to me to damage the screen :(

Rep: (7)
* Alexus911,
By the way! Take a look at once and a button, please. Maybe it can somehow be "neutralized"? How does it interact with glass? Can stick it with tape?

Hi, I fell into the hands of this device, decided to update the OS, rolled up the updates, the touch stopped working, formatted, paid updates - to no avail. In the device manager, a HiD device hangs and waxed familiar, gave it, gave the driver - to no avail.

Tell me what to do?

Rep: (6)
Hello to all. I wanted to use the tablet as an additional screen using Splashtop. Everything connects perfectly to the computer, the delay is minimal, but I can’t make a tablet as an extended monitor, but not a duplicate one. Through the Windows + P key combination, I cut the projection of the "expand" screen, on the tablet I select "switch display", but nothing works. How to solve?

And I'm doing badly. It was like a month with a new display ...
I decided to stick it in place. He unfastened the display, wiped everything with alcohol, stuck the cable back ...
The display began to warm up at the bottom, and the brightness is not adjustable, all the time at maximum. Moreover, it decently warms up, it already smells.
I tried to connect the old broken display - everything is the same.
Something I broke there. And so it all started well! ... :(

Hello everyone who is in the subject! I'm going to sell my tablet. Tell me how to do it so as not to reset it to the factory settings and at the same time untie your account while maintaining the programs installed on it. Well, in general I want all the installed programs to remain, but there is no data about me.

Mike_ner @ 03/12/19, 09:32*
Well, in general I want all the installed programs to remain, but there is no data about me.

I think it won’t work out. Everything is tied to accounting.
Try to create a local user and see. In the new Akka there will be only your programs.

* Alexus911 , thanks for the information

Rep: (25)
Hello comrades) Take in the ranks, the other day I bought bu 2520 almost ideally) now I’ll figure out what and how.
If someone has an archive with appx of programs removed from the win store, please share, there is practically nothing left in the store :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 11:05 PM