> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Windows Phone Power Tools | XAP installation

Rep: (1082)
Windows Phone Power Tools
Version: 2.82

Last update of the program in the header:17.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Another utility that allows you to install applications on your smartphone from xap and manage them.

Opportunities:
  • overview of installed applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • xap installation
  • update and uninstall applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • viewing IsolatedStorage
  • launching and stopping applications running on a smartphone that were installed from xap

Homepage: https://wptools.codeplex.com/

Russian interface: Not

Run the program on Windows 7
WP8 SDK for Windows 7.

Download: version 2.82

Post has been editedBlack fish - 17.06.15, 19:05
Reason for editing: running on Windows 7

Rep: (171)
Will there be an update to install on 8.1? Or what is the alternative?

Rep: (2)
Tell me what to do? The phone is not looking, writes an error, when searching, there is the Drivace standard

P.S. Sorry that is not the topic, I don’t even know where to write anymore
Attached Image

Post has been edited= UFO = - 08.06.14, 07:55
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (0)
Why my windows phone power tools does not start on my computer

Posted on 06/13/2014, 14:37:

It does not start on the computer, what should I do?

* Timur2312,
need .net 4.5, windows 8 and windows phone 8 sdk

Rep: (33)
everything would be fine, but this sdk weighs so much more than 7 gigabytes, if you knew exactly which components you need and set only them for installation, why put everything else

Rep: (2)
people want to put this software on 7ku, but what of Visual Studio Express 2010 should be installed ??? there are a bunch of items like c ++ c #, etc. I don’t feel like putting everything in any way. Thanks in advance

Rep: (28)
What to do?
The program simply stopped starting, that is, the process begins and is immediately chopped off

Rep: (10)
W8.1 x64 - when installing SDK8 or VS2013, it gives different errors: angry:

Rep: (18)
Win 8 x64 everything works, but I have an unlock for 10 applications on my phone, at the moment there are 4 games on my phone, wppt swears that a maximum of applications are installed and offers to remove some application, can I do something about this?

* Seenshade Blackstaff,
As an option, transfer all broken applications to a USB flash drive and remove it. Then install the rest and insert the flash drive back.

Posted on 08/29/2014, 14:10:

* Wunnypoo
Which mistakes?

Rep: (31)
Here I rebuilt the programnow the error Microsoft.Smart.Device.Connectivity Version 11.0.0.0 does not occur. Install from Setup file

That rebuilt the program now the error Microsoft.Smart.Device.Connectivity Version 11.0.0.0 does not occur. Install from Setup file

OS win8.1 update 1 x64
Delivered Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and Windows Phone SDK 8.1

I tried several different assemblies of Microsoft Visual Studio and Windows Phone SDK, demolished them, cleaned the registry
and this WindowsPhonePowerTools is still not installed even through setup even from the administrator, Microsoft.Smart.Device.Connectivity stubbornly continues to crawl out, I don’t know what to do anymore ..

Post has been editedL_Lawliet_ - 13.09.14, 08:33

* L_Lawliet_, I have the same OS, and the development kit too. I compiled this version under Microsoft.Smart.Device.Connectivity V12. You just need to fill in these libraries.
You open the path c: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ assembly \ GAC_MSIL \ through Total Commander and drop these folders with replacement thereAttached filelibraries.zip(147.89 KB)

Then you install the assembly that I laid out.

Guys, when installing most games this error appears, although some applications are installed, how to fight? : help:
Attached Image

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 25.09.14, 07:23
Reason for editing: spoiler

* scorpio_kiev, You do not have FullUnlock. Some applications require it. I also need Capabilities Unlock.

* okrug102,
Can you help with a link to the instruction, please?

* scorpio_kiev, this is only possible for Samsung Ativ S and Huawei Ascend W1

Post has been editedokrug102 - 26.09.14, 17:19

Rep: (585)
You open the path c: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ assembly \ GAC_MSIL \ through Total Commander and drop these folders there with the replacement Attached file of the library.zip (147.89 РљР‘)

Who can duplicate these libraries? These do not swing in any way ..

Rep: (38)
Zanger @ 10.20.2014, 15:02*
Who can duplicate these libraries? These do not swing in any way ..

I threw it on the poison:https://yadi.sk/d/y63MjEG7cRRDS

And where can I get it?
What is strange - the usual Windows Phone SDK 8.0 with its "Windows phone developer registration" and "App. Deployment" - work fine, although the deployer produces errors on many haps, which is why I’m trying to install this program. But they have the same requirements!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedUnix333 - 01.11.14, 12:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 10:04