> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Windows Phone Power Tools | XAP installation

Rep: (1082)
Windows Phone Power Tools
Version: 2.82

Last update of the program in the header:17.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Another utility that allows you to install applications on your smartphone from xap and manage them.

Opportunities:
  • overview of installed applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • xap installation
  • update and uninstall applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • viewing IsolatedStorage
  • launching and stopping applications running on a smartphone that were installed from xap

Homepage: https://wptools.codeplex.com/

Russian interface: Not

Run the program on Windows 7
WP8 SDK for Windows 7.

Download: version 2.82

Post has been editedBlack fish - 17.06.15, 19:05
Reason for editing: running on Windows 7

Rep: (1)
7 64bit, when the application is installed, the har freezes, lite 8.1 I set + registered the phone.

Rep: (0)
The phone doesn’t see the prilogue. I tried all the methods specified in the topic. The activation is on, the screen is unlocked

Rep: (1)
It started but the device does not see

Rep: (5)
On the 10th Windows and the winphone with 10 mobile wines, this method does not fry. Applications are installed on the mobile top ten with the help of the Windows Phone Application Deployment 8.1 program through a USB connection in developer mode. On the network, you can both instructions and the installation files themselves google. It works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10.
But can you instruct what for this nada? I have 10 build 448 on the phone.

Rep: (-5)
how to run this program on the top ten? for 640 lumi of wines 8.1
as advised to put wp sdk 8.1 off. site, but still the same error comes out
"ole interop .. add to the global assembly cache .."

Post has been editedpakos2835 - 22.04.17, 12:30

Rep: (5)
even the executor does not start ..

Help plez
I can not install .xap on my 1520 Lumia on the W10M release. Tried through both App Manager and wppt, app deployer. PC on 10-ke, SDK is. Programs simply do not see the smartphone. Interop unlock made (sort of). What to do?

launched, and not one application is not installed, such an error:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedxXxTipo4ekxXx - 15.12.17, 15:41

Dead topic or what? So which version of WPPT to install on a Win10 PC?
On the developer's site I downloaded the wptools and .exe archive, it does not have any sadness (

Help

Attached files

Attached fileNew bitmap.bmp(3.71 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 04:25