> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Windows Phone Power Tools | XAP installation

Rep: (1082)
Windows Phone Power Tools
Version: 2.82

Last update of the program in the header:17.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Another utility that allows you to install applications on your smartphone from xap and manage them.

Opportunities:
  • overview of installed applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • xap installation
  • update and uninstall applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • viewing IsolatedStorage
  • launching and stopping applications running on a smartphone that were installed from xap

Homepage: https://wptools.codeplex.com/

Russian interface: Not

Run the program on Windows 7
WP8 SDK for Windows 7.

Download: version 2.82

Post has been editedBlack fish - 17.06.15, 19:05
Reason for editing: running on Windows 7

Rep: (3)
1234567890zxc123 @ 12.21.2015, 20:39*
The problem is this: Large volume applications are not installed, it costs 7 x 64 wines, smart on 8.1 wines. In general, small ones are set normally, but if you put large ones, then wppt does not respond, can anyone come across?

The exact same problem, I don’t know what to use to install this or that game / program ...

Rep: (0)
Is it a hardware glitch or software? That is, if you put the figure eight, the situation will improve?

Rep: (3)
Forgot to mention, put on Win 8 x64.

for some reason, and off. site, and here withsavagemessiahzine.comthis dialog box gets out ...

Attached images

There is no Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll file in the global assembly cache, to add it you need to have some kind of visual studio thread on your computer, search in the studio folder, find the gacutil.exe file, run the command line either in this folder or go to it, then on the command line you write
gacutil.exe -i Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll, a message should appear that the file has been successfully added to the cache,
also the next time wppt starts, it asks for the Microsoft.VisualStudio.DeviceConnectivity.Interop.11.0.dll file, you can add it in the same way, you can see the paths where the libraries will physically lie:
C: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ assembly \ GAC_MSIL \ Microsoft.VisualStudio.DeviceConnectivity.Interop.11.0 \ v4.0_11.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a and C: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ assembly \ GAC_MSIL \ Microsoft.SmartDevice.Connectivity \ v4.0_11.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a
Attached files need to be thrown into the same folder with the gacutil.exe utility
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileMicrosoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll(70.68 KB)

Attached fileMicrosoft.VisualStudio.DeviceConnectivity.Interop.11.0.dll(52.77 KB)

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 11.01.16, 07:55
Reason for editing: spoiler

SkyLinee @ 09/18/2015, 11:17*
Danilmartinov123 @ 08.28.2015, 18:29
On windows 10 it just does not start stupidly

Attached files

WPPowerToolsStandaloneAmir.zip (225.53 KB)

does not start, processes are stupidly suppressed

Rep: (1)
Nor can I install WPPT on Windows 7 x64.
Installed WP SDK 8
Download and install libraries fromITMessages, installed along the path prescribed there.
I downloaded WPPT from different places - from the site’s site, from here fromsavagemessiahzine.com, as well as assembly. In particularHERE.
The only thing I have not tried is what is described inTHISmessage, because when you click on the second link, a window opens with a large number of download links and it is not clear what exactly to download there.
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Connectivity.Interop.11.0 error version 12.0.0.0 in the global assembly cache (GAC)

Post has been editedBawell - 15.02.16, 00:04

When installed, it producesan error. howthisinstall and where?

Rep: (4)
* Bawell,
Install more .SDK 8.1

It is necessary to drop the file so that the program becomes paid. Who can help with the installation of the application?
Full text with information
1.Install XAP Music Hub Tile on Windows Phone through Windows Phone Power Tools.
2. Run the program, then close.
3. Go to the "Isolated Storage" tab and open the "@Resourses \ AppResLib.dll, -100" folder.
4.Download the archive under the instructions and unzip it.
5. Remove the @Resourses \ AppResLib.dll folder, -100 file "__ApplicationSettings" from Isolated Storage
6. In Windows Phone Power Tools, click “Put File” and put the downloaded file into WPPT.
7.Done, XAP Music Hub Tile is hacked and paid add-ons are available to you.

Attached files

Attached file__ApplicationSettings.zip(489 bytes)
Attached fileMusicHubTile_1_0_9_0.xap(752.17 KB)

Post has been editedNUOVEAUX - 09.03.16, 18:08
Reason for editing: Understood part of the question

NUOVEAUX @ 03/09/2016, 16:55*
Install more .SDK 8.1

Choth nowhere else, in any manual here I did not find one so that it was also necessary to install SDK 8.1. And the topic is about installing WPPT, not the SDK. I talked about the SDK only because I thought that this would help an experienced person with something, would say something, would put them on the wash, but nothing more. So then they are "parallel" programs either.

Rep: (4)
* Bawell,
I had such a problem, after it it worked or not, I don’t remember.

Guys, no one has solved the issue with the fact that on 10 Windows in Wppt, where you select Device, this device is not?

Rep: (48)
GlitchMob @ 03/10/2016, 10:49 PM*
where you choose Device, this device is not

I have the same situation on build 14279.

Rep: (34)
GlitchMob @ 03/10/2016, 11:49 PM*
Guys, no one has solved the issue with the fact that on 10 Windows in Wppt, where you select Device, this device is not?

and you click to connect, and then wait a little bit_

I was tormented, tormented, put all kinds of rubbish from sites, but here it turns out the phone needs to be updated: rofl: I'm shocked damn: rofl: soared so much to update the phone: comando: now everything worked: smoke:

Windows 8.1 x64, tried a bunch of different WPPTs, only two were launched, one Russian and one which is 2.83, none of them see the device (640 lumia), when I click on attach it gives such an error, have any ideas how to overcome it?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsendust - 03.04.16, 20:20

After long dances with a tambourine and smoking on this topic, Vppt still gave up. I installed it first from the off site, then demolished it and put it here with the addition of libraries. In some miraculous way, it worked, although it had previously refused. Perhaps the point was that the antivirus was disabled.

People tell me what could be the matter, Windows Phone Power Tools is installed, on my lumia 1020 windows 10, on a 7x64 computer. Applications are installed without problems, but there is not a single application in the IsolatedStorage tab.

does not start at all, even no window opens. Windows Phone 8.1 SDK is worth it. On a Windows 10 build 14328 computer

Rep: (17)
On the 10th Windows and the winphone with 10 mobile wines, this method does not fry. Applications are installed on the mobile top ten with the help of the Windows Phone Application Deployment 8.1 program through a USB connection in developer mode. On the network, you can both instructions and the installation files themselves google. It works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10.

BOOTUNIX @ 04/03/2016, 10:12*
I was tormented, tormented, put all kinds of rubbish from sites, but here it turns out that the phone needs to be updated ... now everything worked ...

Here from this place in more detail please. What update is needed? Nothing came to me that there is any update

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 17:51