> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Windows Phone Power Tools | XAP installation

Rep: (1082)
Windows Phone Power Tools
Version: 2.82

Last update of the program in the header:17.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Another utility that allows you to install applications on your smartphone from xap and manage them.

Opportunities:
  • overview of installed applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • xap installation
  • update and uninstall applications on the smartphone that were installed from xap
  • viewing IsolatedStorage
  • launching and stopping applications running on a smartphone that were installed from xap

Homepage: https://wptools.codeplex.com/

Russian interface: Not

Run the program on Windows 7
WP8 SDK for Windows 7.

Download: version 2.82

Post has been editedBlack fish - 17.06.15, 19:05
Reason for editing: running on Windows 7

Rep: (1)
Nothing is clear whether it patches the program or not ?? if it is needed only for installation, then in principle it’s normal, but there is a WPAppPatcher that does it all and a bit more

rzzza
No, she does not patch. The program features are written in the header.

viewing IsolatedStorage
launching and stopping applications running on a smartphone that were installed from xap

it is possible about these 2 functions in more detail

rzzza @ 10/30/2013, 11:42*
viewing IsolatedStorage

Isolated Storage assumes that there is an isolated storage medium for each application. Applications cannot access the repository of other applications (mainly for security reasons). This utility allows you to view an isolated environment for storing application data that is installed on a smartphone from XAP.
rzzza @ 10/30/2013, 11:42*
launching and stopping applications running on a smartphone that were installed from xap

Well, it's hard to comment or reformulate. This application allows you to start and end applications that were installed from XAP.

Rep: (0)
connectind error! Message: 0x89740005 How to fix?

Should the phone be unlocked or not?

Rep: (5)
I understand this only for the eighth Windows, the seven does not get up ...
Or tell me where to read about dancing with a tambourine

Rep: (32)
sanek7575 @ 12.11.2013, 15:22*
This is only for the eighth Windows

I have a licensed Windows 7 base. I downloaded the downloader for my Windows folder with the program files and it immediately starts from there. Mobile files installs with a bang, that's just how to update the program? (update)

Boany
And if in more detail?

I have on win7 checks the compatibility of the software. and wants something there to upgrade to a visual studio interop shorter than FIG know what to do. and can not put

Rep: (44)
When installing, it gives out; For this application, you must first install the Microsoft.SmartDevice.Connectivity assembly. What is it? How to fix it?

Rep: (20)
pompei
Visual Studio, no?

Rep: (3)
Thanks to the XAP Deployment (Failure) and the WP Power Tools. is not supported via this tool.) But all games are normally installed ... what am I doing wrong?

Post has been editedVjun - 19.11.13, 03:56

ABRAHBARAH @ 11/13/2013, 9:17 PM*
And if in more detail?

HZ. From the rootkit, I downloaded the .exe file, and he downloaded a folder with the same name, but labeled as windows 7, there are files there. Previously installed SDK 8.0 for windows 7, but I could not install it there. Apparently, the program still uses the SDK, once it requests from some programs. I flooded from the first run.

gives an error what to do and how to fix
Attached Image

Post has been editedkirk999 - 31.12.13, 12:40
Reason for editing: spoiler

What kind of visual studio you need to download, I have tried different things and all the time I get an error.

Rep: (169)
SonicAtNike @ 01/06/2014, 13:12*
What kind of visual studio you need to download, I have tried different things and all the time I get an error.

sdk put

Is there a way to make it work on windows 8 32bit?

Help me please. I can’t handle it myself. I downloaded the installation file of Windows Phone Power Tools. As a result, it is not installed - it writes this: It is impossible to install or run the application. For this application, you must first install the Microsoft.Smart.Device.Connectivity Version 11.0.0.0 assembly in the global assembly cache (GAC). Well, they wrote about similar problems above. I downloaded Visual Studio 2012 on one torrent. But there are so many things that I just drowned in all the nuances. As a result, this Smart.Device was not found. Here they write about the SDK above. It is possible in more detail how to deal with it. Thank.

TheChemist
As I understand it, you need to install WP8 SDK.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 9:11 p.m.