> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

328 pagesV  « < 324 325 326 327 328 > »  

> Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) - Firmware
Poll SM-P600 / P601
What firmware are you using?
Resurrection Remix (p601) [ 97 ] ** [8,28%]
TeamEOS (p601) [ 9 ] ** [0,77%]
CyanogenMod 12.1 (p601) [ 78 ] ** [6,66%]
StayParanoid (p600) [ 3 ] ** [0,26%]
LiquidSmooth (p600) [ 7 ] ** [0,6%]
CyanogenMod 12 Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build (p600) [ 16 ] ** [1,37%]
CyanogenMod 12 (p600) [ 21 ] ** [1,79%]
Net flow (p600 / 601) [ 848 ] ** [72,35%]
One of the custom based on 4.4.2 [ 93 ] ** [7,94%]
Total votes: 1172

Blue cat
Message#1
25.10.13, 22:53
Forum Frequently
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 6597
Check in: 10.03.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (2014)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) - Firmware
PictureSamsung GALAXY Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P601 / 600 Wifi + 3G
Description | Discussion | Marriage | Accessories | Purchase | Games and applications for Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) | Firmware for SM-P605 | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
PC USB drivers

Odin v3.09
Attached fileodin + 3.09.zip(973.21 KB)

Kies 3

Official firmware
CSC or another Product Code only affects the starting language when you first start / after resetting the tablet and the attachment to the country for updates over the air.
SM-P601
SER ver.PL1
Version: Android5.1.1
Changelist: 9816241
Build date: 12/26/2016
Product code: SER
PDA: P601XXUDPL1
CSC: P601SERDPL1

Download

SER ver.OJ2
Version: Android5.1.1
Changelist: 5984967
Build date: 10/09/2015
PDA: P601XXUDOJ2
CSC: P601SERDOJ2

Download
Service 4x firmware

SER ver.OF1
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 5054848
Build date:03.06.2015
Product Code: SER
PDA: P601XXUCOF1
CSC: P601SERCOF1

Download

MGF ver.OJ2
Version: Android 5.1.1
Changelist: 5984967
Build date:09.10.2015
Product Code: MGF
PDA: P601XXUDOJ2
CSC: P601MGFDOJ1

Download

MGF ver.OF1
Changelist: 5054848
Build date:03.06.2015
Product Code: MGF
PDA: P601XXUCOF1
CSC: P601MGFCOF1

Download

SM-P600
PHE ver.OJ3
The latest firmware version.
Android Version:5.1.1
Changelist: 6086244
Build date: 10/23/2015
Product code: PHE
PDA: P600XXUDOJ3
CSC: P600OXADOJ3

Download
Service 3x firmware

SER ver.OJ3
Android Version:5.1.1
Changelist: 6086244
Build date: 10/23/2015
PDA: P600XXUDOJ3
CSC: P600OXADOJ3

Download

SER ver.NH3
Changelist: 2612580
Build date:26.08.2014
Product Code: SER
PDA: P600XXUCNH3
CSC: P600OXECNI1
MODEM: P600XXUCNH3

Download

Installation Instructions Sites with firmware for P601 and P600 Modems for P601

Unofficial firmware
All firmware based on 4.4.2 were transferred to a separate post, click on this message to go.
The firmware below is all Lollipop.
SM-P601
Build Mini P601SERDOJ2 SER for SM-P601
Binh24mod
Based on stock P601XXDOK4
XDA thread

Firmware Root Deodex
Deodex, root, blaot removed, and include Modem.
XDA thread

Resurrection Remix
Resurrection Remix ROM is based on AOKP, CM, PA, OMNI and Remix ROM's own best practices.
XDA thread

TeamEOS
Firmware compiled fromTeamEOS sources
XDA thread

CyanogenMod 12.1
Based on CyanogenMod
Unofficial release
XDA thread

SM-P600
PAC-ROM
Merged release
XDA thread

Stayparanoid
Based on ParanoidAndroid
XDA thread

LiquidSmooth
Based on AOSP
XDA thread

CyanogenMod 12 Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build
Based on CyanogenMod
Unofficial release
XDA thread

CyanogenMod 12
Based on CyanogenMod
Unofficial release
XDA thread

Installation Instructions Archive

Root rights

Custom recovery
Installing a custom recovery removes the warranty!
TWRP

CWM
Download page SM-P601
Loading page SM-P600
The site goo.im was turned off 08.2015 most likely forever, if anyone has copies of these recovery email me in PM.
XDA thread

On this page, 3 installation methods are offered: through odin, through the terminal, and through the zip archive, flashed through the already existing custom recovery.
Consider the easiest way to initial installation, it is through odin. You will need a PC for installation.
1. Download the archive with the extensiontar
2. We put odin from the header and connect the tablet via USB.
3. We transfer the tablet to the download mode, for this we hold the power and volume down buttons.
4. On the PC, the downloaded archive is placed in the PDA odin-a field and press start (it is recommended to remove the checkbox from auto reboot so as not to lose time on waiting).
5. Check the installation of the recovery while holding the power button and increasing the volume to switch to the recovery mode.

Custom kernels
Xluco kernel
Works on stock and custom based on stock 4.4.2 (P601 / 600)
Please go toauthor's topicto read the change log and basic functions.
Author's topic

Permissive Stock Kernel
Works on stock and custom based on stock 4.4.2Kernel for P600can be installed on P601,however, 3G and telephony will not work.
Author's topic

valexKernel
Only works on 5.1.1 AOSP / CM based builds (P601 / 600)
Author's topic

BrokenNote
Only works on AOSP / CM based builds (P600)
Author's topic

Installation Instructions Archive

Additional instructions

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates
he can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 16.07.17, 19:33
Reason for editing: A broken link has been removed.
Cross_man
Message#6502
15.03.19, 21:37

Messages 2388
Check in: 15.07.11

* Njuta @ Anna,Use the search on the topic. Information on this topic is. I did not have to perform such actions with this tablet. I always have backups of previous firmware, and I just rolled back, if necessary, through the recovery.

--------------------
If you are not root on your computer, it means someone else is root on it.
sever642
Message#6503
16.03.19, 00:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650
Check in: 07.11.14

* Njuta @ Anna, it is better to LOS from Shev_t well or RR battery will not hold anything. There are too many extraneous tasks in stock. It is the battery that sucks.
Njuta @ Anna
Message#6504
16.03.19, 04:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Check in: 26.01.15
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

* Njuta @ Anna, it is better to LOS from Shev_t well or RR battery will not hold anything. There are too many extraneous tasks in stock. It is the battery that sucks.

And these tasks can be disabled like that? Without root just stop? What kind of tasks?
I read applications that can be frozen with root, it will help to save battery? And the root itself, it will not affect the firmware will not spoil its functionality?
I s-not yes, and like the design of the flow like.
There is also a firmware mod based on the drain .. the same polluted drain, tried it?

Post has been editedNjuta @ Anna - 16.03.19, 08:04

--------------------
Multiroom 8.4.26.
Cross_man
Message#6505
16.03.19, 08:29

Messages 2388

* Njuta @ Anna,
1. the installed root can only “spoil” - Knox on the device will never work again. And by the way, did you check what is your warranty bit (in recovery or DownloadMod)?
To set up the device for best energy saving, installBetterBatteryStats, carefully study the topic header, especially how to create a dump correctly. Then put this dump in the subject to get help. And about the root, there is a line in the header of the topic: "If you do not have a root, there is nothing to even begin to struggle with the charge. Without the root, you do not control the phone, but Google, Samsung, LG, Sony and others like them." (exactly the same meaning in my signature))
2. If the main use is connected with the stylus, your choice is the drain. Definitely.
3. Of course, if you do not have sufficient knowledge of what and how best to clean, you can use the flow-based mods.

--------------------
sever642
Message#6506
16.03.19, 08:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650

* Cross_man, and what's the problem with the stylus? maybe on LoS? I'm just on the RR for more than a year, it seems to work. draftsmen, editors there.
Njuta @ Anna
Message#6507
16.03.19, 09:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

* Njuta @ Anna,
1. the installed root can only “spoil” - Knox on the device will never work again. And by the way, did you check what is your warranty bit (in recovery or DownloadMod)?
To set up the device for best energy saving, installBetterBatteryStats, carefully study the topic header, especially how to create a dump correctly. Then put this dump in the subject to get help. And about the root, there is a line in the header of the topic: "If you do not have a root, there is nothing to even begin to struggle with the charge. Without the root, you do not control the phone, but Google, Samsung, LG, Sony and others like them." (exactly the same meaning in my signature))
2. If the main use is connected with the stylus, your choice is the drain. Definitely.
3. Of course, if you do not have sufficient knowledge of what and how best to clean, you can use the flow-based mods.

About the bit of the guarantee I do not understand what it is and in the recovery what to watch and what will give
Knoh not needed at all. The tablet is old.
I understood about the root and freeze the drain is not necessary. About the mini mod based on the drain there everything is already subtracted.? And the latest firmware for security databases?
Yes, as long as the stylus is in priority, it is his working button and drop-down menu. It will be visible further

--------------------
Multiroom 8.4.26.
Cross_man
Message#6508
16.03.19, 09:34

Messages 2388

* sever642I also used RR for a year. In addition to drawing directly, the stylus on the drain also has many functions / features: selection of a piece of text or an image and dragging with insertion into an adjacent window, opening a floating window by drawing an arbitrary contour, smooth scrolling of pages by pointing the stylus. Same Quick Notes. Notes in SPenCommand, used in CM and RR - about anything ... Also, many do not like the alternatives to S-Note. I think I remembered / listed not all.

* Njuta @ Anna,If you are using a Samsung device, you should know what the warranty bit is. Go search for these keywords. But since Knox is not needed, and the tablet is no longer under warranty, it will not matter to you.
What does "all cleaned out" mean? For each individual what he needs and what is not needed from the word "absolutely". I for example, do not use Google-services applications. And for many, PlayMarket is the basis of the basics ... Here, either as it is (i.e. accept and use the mod), or clean itself.
How can there be firmware with the latest security databases, if the release of the latest 5-ki, dates back, it seems February 2017. If this moment is important, use the extreme version of LoS 14.1 from Shev_t. He regularly updates the security database in his firmware.

--------------------
Njuta @ Anna
Message#6509
16.03.19, 11:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

* sever642I also used RR for a year. In addition to drawing directly, the stylus on the drain also has many functions / features: selection of a piece of text or an image and dragging with insertion into an adjacent window, opening a floating window by drawing an arbitrary contour, smooth scrolling of pages by pointing the stylus. Same Quick Notes. Notes in SPenCommand, used in CM and RR - about anything ... Also, many do not like the alternatives to S-Note. I think I remembered / listed not all.

* Njuta @ Anna,If you are using a Samsung device, you should know what the warranty bit is. Go search for these keywords. But since Knox is not needed, and the tablet is no longer under warranty, it will not matter to you.
What does "all cleaned out" mean? For each individual what he needs and what is not needed from the word "absolutely". I for example, do not use Google-services applications. And for many, PlayMarket is the basis of the basics ... Here, either as it is (i.e. accept and use the mod), or clean itself.
How can there be firmware with the latest security databases, if the release of the latest 5-ki, dates back, it seems February 2017. If this moment is important, use the extreme version of LoS 14.1 from Shev_t. He regularly updates the security database in his firmware.

So I wanted to find out what was removed in that mini fashion of the stock firmware, but you are right I will have to try to sew and watch what and how. It’s just that I don’t like the fact of custom casting. Rather, I will install the root and for security I will not delete, but I will freeze the system applications .. I would know exactly what is removed in the fashion and I would also remove it and stay on the drain with its buns. Another thing is if the battery starts to sink, then you have to sew with a custom, but then the tablet will lose its main meaning, a full-fledged stylus and s-not.
The tablet is still on the way to me and I’m already panicking ... the new one wouldn’t be steaming

--------------------
Multiroom 8.4.26.
Cross_man
Message#6510
16.03.19, 12:46

Messages 2388

* Njuta @ Anna,do not use excessive quoting. Simply click the "name" button under the post with which your answer is associated or highlight a key phrase and click the "quote" button.
1. I wonder why you don’t like the fact of casting a castar ??? This is one of the main and convenient features of Android! You can make any number of backups: full; separate sections. And if necessary, roll back to them in a couple of clicks! In addition, custom recovery, especially TWRP, have many other very valuable features! I do not know how, but you have a clearly distorted concept of custom recovery.
2. To freeze, but not to delete, is considered more correct action. Although, in most cases, both actions are used in parallel. On the forumsavagemessiahzine.comenough information which applications are responsible for what, and what is safe for freezing / deleting.
3. RR or LoS, of course, more energy saving. On RR, my tablet had an autonomy of 10-12 hours (I used gapps without a device, no SIM, the display brightness was 15-20%, WiFi and Bluetooth were always on). But still, after a year of use, I returned to stock (5.1.1, the last available 4-file from 06-02-2017). Now I have deleted everything related to Knox and frozen 61 applications.
frozen applications (by package name
1. com.google.android.youtube
2. com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder
3. com.sec.android.app.ocrseg
4. com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
5. com.osp.app.signin
6. com.google.android.onetimeinitializer
7. com.samsung.android.app.storyalbumwidget
8. com.blurb.checkout
9. sstream.app
10. com.sec.android.Kies
11. com.sec.android.app.samsungapps
12. com.sec.android.app.billing
13. com.sec.pcw
14. com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation
15. com.android.vending
16. com.samsung.android.securitylogagent
17. com.google.android.marvin.talkback
18. com.samsung.everglades.video
19. com.sec.android.fotaclient
20. ru.yandex.yandextraffic
21. com.google.android.gm
22. com.samsung.android.scloud.auth
23. com.samsung.android.scloud.sync
24. com.android.phasebeam
25. com.sec.android.pagebuddynotisvc
26. com.sec.android.app.music
27. com.sec.app.samsungprintservice
28. com.sec.esdk.elm
29. com.sec.android.app.videoplayer
30. com.twitter.android
31. com.google.android.apps.docs
32. com.samsung.android.service.travel
33. com.sec.dsm.system
34. com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts
35. com.samsung.android.asksmanager
36. com.google.android.partnersetup
37. com.nytimes.android
38. com.sec.spp.push
39. com.sec.android.app.myfiles
40. com.google.android.feedback
41. ru.yandex.music
42. com.samsung.safetyinformation
43. com.sec.pcw.device
44. com.android.noisefield
45. com.google.android.gsf.login
46. ​​com.fmm.dm
47. com.fmm.ds
48. com.peel.app
49. com.samsung.android.scloud.backup
50. com.google.android.backuptransport
51. com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent
52. com.wssnps
53. com.policydm
54. com.sec.android.widget.samsungapps
55. com.wssyncmldm
56. com.samsung.groupcast
57. com.sec.android.widgetapp.at.yahoostock.stockclock
58. com.samsung.android.scloud.quota
59. com.sec.android.app.mediasync
60. com.samsung.android.allshare.service.mediashare
61. com.sec.android.app.translator
With the same mode of use, the tablet holds the battery for 6-8 hours. I think this is absolutely normal for a 5-year battery.
It should be borne in mind that when freezing / deleting important applications, such as the keyboard, file manager, etc., you must first install alternative ones.
And there is no reason to panic. Especially in advance)

Post has been editedCross_man - 16.03.19, 12:58

--------------------
sever642
Message#6511
16.03.19, 13:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650

Cross_man @ 03/16/19, 12:46*
On RR, my tablet had an autonomy of 10-12 hours
I have on RR 10 chvsov video on 1080 Wifi at 70% bright.
Njuta @ Anna
Message#6512
16.03.19, 14:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

* Njuta @ Anna,
1. I wonder why you don’t like the fact of casting a castar ???

Yes, I myself like this recovery and I will use it on all my smartphones. Specifically, in this tablet, I do not need it, since the drain through it is not flashed, only by caste. And it suits me quite One. Now, if the tablet that comes will be killed in autonomy, then you will have to cast a reaeri. Thanks for the application!

Post has been editedNjuta @ Anna - 16.03.19, 14:32

--------------------
Multiroom 8.4.26.
Cross_man
Message#6513
16.03.19, 15:10

Messages 2388

Njuta @ Anna @ 03/16/19, 14:31*
killed in autonomy
Once again I am convinced that we don’t understand women's logic)).
Autonomy can be "killed" by improperly configuring the system, applications (roughly). But if there was no interference with the system partitions (for which root is needed), then this is corrected in 90% of cases by resetting to factory settings (hard reset). The remaining 10% fixes the firmware. That is, if the battery is “alive”, then it is “alive” both on the drain and on the custom.

Well, the recovery is your business. Periodic creation of backups of the working system (including stock one) is a good and useful practice.

--------------------
Cross_man
Message#6514
16.03.19, 16:45

Messages 2388

* Njuta @ Anna,
Frozen applications on the drain 5.1.1 (screenshots)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCross_man - 16.03.19, 16:47

--------------------
Njuta @ Anna
Message#6515
17.03.19, 17:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

* mik64,Dfi j, your mod is sewn as I understood from an external memory card? In the custom of the recovery before the firmware, the mod does not do a full wipe? tails will not be from the service off?

--------------------
Multiroom 8.4.26.
sever642
Message#6516
20.03.19, 09:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650

I wanted to switch from RR to LoS ​​from Shev_t last, but the body does not load. I kind of read before that I need to change the version of TWRP. Do not poke your nose ...?
Cross_man
Message#6517
20.03.19, 10:10

Messages 2388

* sever642all informationin the author's branch on xda

--------------------
sever642
Message#6518
20.03.19, 14:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650

In general, I decided to notify .. I sit on the RR for over a year. For the last three months, the device began to stupidly, brakes, hangs, etc.
I wanted to go to LoS ​​(I asked above). I downloaded everything, but .. I tried such a thing: I made a backup to TvRP, I completely deleted ALL of the tablet's memory in the system (I saved the necessary one, of course), I went to TvRP, complete cleaning and restoration. As a result, my friend again in flight. No friezes, no brakes. For now ... Something like this.
sever642
Message#6519
25.03.19, 11:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650

guys question:
Does our device not work with AES encryption on a wafer? Or is it software? switched the router from TKIP / AES to AES. The tablet sees the network but does not connect. writes saved.

in general, was wrong ..
The tablet stopped connecting not because of AES, but because WMM support was turned off. But this does not remove the question.

Post has been editedsever642 - 25.03.19, 12:29
Cross_man
Message#6520
25.03.19, 15:26

Messages 2388

* sever642I have already approx. 10 years on the router only AES. The TKIP method is completely removed from the router firmware. None of the many devices problems during this time was not.

--------------------
sever642
Message#6521
25.03.19, 20:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650

* Cross_man, I added that it turned out not because of AES there is no connection, but due to the disconnection of WMM support. The tablet connects to the wafer only when the WMM mode is on.

328 pagesV  « < 324 325 326 327 328 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 02:36