> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] Pocket File Manager

Rep: (3962)
[WP8] Pocket File Manager
Version: 5.3.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:02.04.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The best file manager for Windows Phone 8 now with the ability to view PDF documents!

Opportunities:
  • Full-featured FTP server. Support for active and passive connections. Authentication support.
  • Download Manager with Recovery Support and Scheduler
  • File browser
  • Support for all file operations
  • Cloud storage support: SkyDrive, Dropbox, Yandex.Disk, Box, Google Drive
  • View pictures from the phone library
  • SD card access
  • Sending files via Bluetooth
  • Sending files by mail
  • File Hacking over HTTP with NFC Support
  • Unpacking rar, zip, tar, gz, 7z archives
  • Packaging in .zip format
  • Save music files to the library and install as a ringtone
  • View video files
  • Opening files in the phone with the appropriate program
  • Getting archives from mail and browser
  • Work when the screen is locked

Homepage: https://www.facebook.com/PocketFileManager

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: Pocket File Manager 5.3.2.0
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...b0-043e58e55b19

Post has been editedUncle - 02.04.18, 17:49
Reason for editing: v.5.3.2.0

Rep: (146)
Put through XAP Deployment and WPPT
Attached filePocket_File_Manager_v4.3.4.xap(5.4 MB)

Rep: (6)
WP8.1, the latest version (5.1.4) is not installed either through WPPT or AppDeployment. 4.3.4 from the post above was installed, but updating to the latest version to get full functionality does not work.

Rep: (35)
* Splash-stav
probably studentlock for these versions does not channel. Then the latest versions can only be directly installed from the market.

Rep: (497)
Who could not install the latest version, keep it installed through WPPT, it should install for WP 8.1 without problems. To see the SD card, click the + button below and add the sdcard file system

Attached filePocket + File + Manager_v5.1.4.xap(5.54 MB)

* JellyRMD,
is it with a corrected manifest or what?

Rep: (497)
* bogeyman93,
Yes,

Rep: (11)
* spavlin, v4.3.4 through AppDeployment did not install, but installed through WPPT. But no functional, no matter how I set it up, does not see files on the internal memory of the smartphone or on the SD card (shows empty directories), regrettably ...

Rep: (146)
C: \ Data \ Users \ Public
Attached Image

Require interop-unlock and capability-unlock
Attached filePocket_File_Manager_v4.3.4_Mod.xap(5.4 MB)

=========================================

C: \ Windows
Attached Image

Require interop-unlock and capability-unlock
Attached filePocket_File_Manager_v4.3.4_Win.xap(5.4 MB)

Attached filePocket File Manager_v5.1.5.xap(6.28 MB)

Post has been editedspavlin - 06.07.14, 13:52

Rep: (0)
Guys, did it, student unlock, installed the navigator with the help of a pocket file, can I somehow dll and copy the key on the navigator to hidden folders? or is there any other way? I can not see the NavitelContent folder ... Windows 8.1 lumiya 520

Z.Y. Pocket version 5.1.4, 5.1.5 is not set (((

Post has been editedmraaak - 18.08.14, 09:44

* mraaak
no way} -)

Rep: (0)
not well on 7.5 and 8.0 it seems it is possible the same?)) maybe on 8.1 too it will turn out?)

Rep: (49)
Bought this app. Shows only the "Root" directory with its contents. Need access to the files transferred to the device via bluetooth. Is it possible to somehow expand the horizons of the monitored folders and files of this program?

Rep: (129)
* das ist gut,
As I understand it, you installed the version for 8.1.
In order to add the necessary folders for viewing, click+ (create)bottom in the toolbar thenTo add, choosePhone Folder, and there is already the desired folder.
As far as I can tell, there is no separate folder for files received via bluetooth in the phone. Depending on the type of file, they are saved in the profile folder of the memory that is selected for saving in the phone settings. Music files in the Music folder (in a folder with an alphanumeric name), image files in Pictures (Saved Pictures). I don’t understand where the documents are saved. I did not find the PDF document transmitted via bluetooth, although the ad reader in the phone sees and opens it.

Rep: (137)
I downloaded the demo, I’m thinking of buying, but I can’t find how to transfer photos and other files via bluetooth, or is it only in the full version? Or is it useless for phones without memory cards?

* Evgeny_rr, Bluetooth must be turned on first. Long hold on a file - a panel with functions - Share - Bluetooth will appear.

Rep: (6)
Tell me, please .. I go through the manager to my OneDrive, open the file (for example, TXT or excel), edit it, but I can’t save (overwrite) it writes “this file is read-only”. Although through the OneDrive app, everything is saved without problems. Are these some limitations of the system or can something be done? (WF 8.1.1).

Post has been editedjunkers1403 - 12.09.14, 11:44

* junkers1403,
The same story.
I think the reason is that PFM opens the file for editing through the system application, but because of the limitations of the system it does not have full access. There are no problems with other actions (deleting, moving, etc.) that PFM does by its own means.

Post has been editedGLBuser - 13.09.14, 01:58

Rep: (13)
Explain pliz how to pack files in zip

* Maerd,
Press Multi-choice - mark the necessary files or folders with a daw - operations (pencil icon) - add to the zip.

Rep: (13)
Some files do not copy from the cloud to the USB flash drive, the copy bar slips, and the files do not appear.
What kind of bug?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 15:42