> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] Pocket File Manager

Rep: (3962)
[WP8] Pocket File Manager
Version: 5.3.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:02.04.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The best file manager for Windows Phone 8 now with the ability to view PDF documents!

Opportunities:
  • Full-featured FTP server. Support for active and passive connections. Authentication support.
  • Download Manager with Recovery Support and Scheduler
  • File browser
  • Support for all file operations
  • Cloud storage support: SkyDrive, Dropbox, Yandex.Disk, Box, Google Drive
  • View pictures from the phone library
  • SD card access
  • Sending files via Bluetooth
  • Sending files by mail
  • File Hacking over HTTP with NFC Support
  • Unpacking rar, zip, tar, gz, 7z archives
  • Packaging in .zip format
  • Save music files to the library and install as a ringtone
  • View video files
  • Opening files in the phone with the appropriate program
  • Getting archives from mail and browser
  • Work when the screen is locked

Homepage: https://www.facebook.com/PocketFileManager

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: Pocket File Manager 5.3.2.0
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...b0-043e58e55b19

Post has been editedUncle - 02.04.18, 17:49
Reason for editing: v.5.3.2.0

Rep: (0)
Strange ... not a single harb was loaded on the computer ... after installing sdk8.

Rep: (1)
Same

also har does not load

Rep: (146)
3.5 : Attached filePocket File Manager_v3.5.xap(3.94 MB)

Rep: (140)
Task:
create a folder on the CD and cut FLAC format files into it.
can the program handle this?

Post has been editedKirill Lakodin - 28.01.14, 07:23

Rep: (52)
Of course! I moved 4 films of 1.5 GB BUT for a long time ..

DD! But is there an activation key for it? or grunted ?!

Rep: (45)
And in a hat?

Rep: (2)
please reload version 4.0.2.0, which is in the header

Rep: (18)
It seems like treated 4.2.3http://yadi.sk/d/2872mfvFKrGrh

Rep: (16)
Does this program really allow you to make an FTP server from the SD card of a smartphone? I just tried, but something doesn’t work ... To access the server created by the FTP program, you just need to enter "link for connection"and all?

Post has been editedZelenyikot - 20.03.14, 21:00

Rep: (4)
Please tell me: - after moving photos to different folders using this file manager, as well as deleting one music folder in the gallery, the photos remained in the old folders, and the deleted music album is still displayed in the music hub, although it cannot be played back - how to fix it ?

Rep: (14)
Kalevala3 @ 03/21/2014, 13:54*
Please tell me: - after moving photos to different folders using this file manager, as well as deleting one music folder in the gallery, the photos remained in the old folders, and the deleted music album is still displayed in the music hub, although it cannot be played back - how to fix it ?

Have you tried to overload the body?

Yes, I tried, the situation is the same in the gallery of photos in some folders, and in the file manager in others.
tel. Lumia 820

P.s. Photos moved to the gallery a day after transferring them to this file manager
the same with music, the deleted album is no longer displayed in the music hub a day after the actual deletion - well, at least so

Rep: (6)
About the photos. If you copy them, for example, from Saved Pictures to Camera roll, then all the rules. With me, they immediately appear in the gallery where necessary. And if you MOVE, then as already written, in a day. Lumia 820

All the same, I would like to ask a question to connoisseurs:
A lot of words have been said about the closedness and limitations of the system, about the fact that the memory card is read-only, etc., and for quite a while this file manager comes out that is absolutely functional and does things that were previously considered impossible, there is no hype around it.
The question is how does this application manage the impossible in this OS?
If this OS allows you to do all file operations, why such an application has not appeared before?
In general, I would like to receive any comments from experts or developers.

Rep: (33)
kalevala3,
Most likely, just the small-scale desired API was opened. After all, UC Browser also now can download downloaded files to a memory card.

Rep: (1)
Maybe someday full access to the file system will add: D Then it will be cool!

Rep: (34)
I have L925, in this manager only photos are displayed, neither music, nor video, nor documents (Word, Excel, etc.) sees: sveta: what kind of nonsense? how to treat it, can anyone come across and get out of the situation? Share info pliz.
ps I bought this program in the store, I thought that after the purchase there will be other folders, but alas, the miracle did not happen.

Post has been editedkuz18rus - 26.03.14, 13:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19, 05:06