> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

368 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 - Firmware
- = puma = -
Message#1
13.05.14, 16:44
Old resident
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 1002
Check in: 09.08.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935

Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 - Firmware
Picture
Description | 4G (LTE) Tuning Tips | Chat club of Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 owners | Discussion SPH-L720 | | Firmware

Important information
All actions with the phone you spend at your own risk!

Before asking a question, spendidentificationdevice (required)!

On some firmwares, frequent meetings of imei are fixed, carefully read the topic before doing something.
The first thing to do after getting root-rights is to save (efs) imei !!! Infa, how to do it, is under the spoiler "Instructions".

Attention!!! If you have problems after the update, there are problems with the system, for example, applications are crashing or there is a jitter in the interface smoothness, then reset the device.
Who has MDL firmware on I337, do not do OTA to newer versions.
With Android 5.0, 5.0.1, roll back to 4.4.2 or below there is no such possibility.

Drivers and Utilities

��������: download

USB driver
Past versions

Programs for flashing the phone:
Forum thread -Odin
Odin 3.09
Mobile odin

Useful tools for PC:
Samfirm - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices.
SkipSoft Unified Android Toolkit - multifunctional utility for working with Samsung devices

Official firmware
All the latest firmware and leaks : Samsung UpdatesandSammobileorSamsung-updatesorSamsung firmware These are not official Samsung sites.

SGH-i337
SGH-I337- Samsung Updates Source
Nb1
I337UCUAMDLpit fileAttached filei337_signed_fussion3_att.rar(1.12 KB)

I337UCUFNI1 - service 4-file firmware with pit file for phone recoverypassword www.gem-flash.com
SGH-I337 (with OTA MF3 obtained from phone images)
SGH-I337M
Update SGH-I337 to the official Android 5.0.1 - we say thank you gogogo3
Instruction
    ATTENTION! When you flash the phone, do not modify it (that is, do not delete the system applications, do not put the root, you can only do this when you already install the update 5.0.1)! Because the update is simply not installed, it will check for the presence of system files, and if there is no file (if you delete it), you will have to do steps 1-2 again! It also erases all data from the phone.

Let's get started
  • 1. Download firmware NB1 (Android 4.4.2) from here -https://yadi.sk/d/FmeliRT_3C5crv
  • 2. Flash it through Odin
  • 3. Download update NJ4 (4.4.4) -http: //www.mediafire.c...28Farsat_Sagvan%29.zip
  • 4. Drop this update to a memory card, go to STOCK recovery and flash NJ4 (wait 10 minutes)
  • 5. The phone will reboot and download now this update OC3 (5.0.1) -https://www.mediafire.com/?g7cqg4a3zvuttd8
  • 6. Drop this update on the memory card
  • 7. Go to the drain. Recovery and install the update OC3 (also need to wait about 10 minutes)
  • 8. Your phone will reboot already in Android 5.0.1! Congratulations! If you did something wrong, then see the spoiler "If you could not install"

If you could not install
If you have issued an error Status 7 in stock. recovery when installing an update, it means that you either did not upgrade to the NB1 firmware, or you have already modified the firmware (set root rights, deleted system programs). The firmware checks for system files. If you delete anything, the update will not install.
Adding Russian language
Since there is no Russian in the firmware, you need to add it. But with this Russification, the firmware will be Russified only by 50% (the settings and the curtain itself will be English). After you have upgraded to 5.0.1, everything is set up, you need to put root rights to add Russian. To do this, download KingRoot and set the root. We download the Language Enabler program from the market, select the Russian language and it is installed.
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Thanks for the instructions talkinggogogo3
Of the minuses, this is that a long installation and the firmware itself will be Russified only by 50%. I did not find serious bugs.

A source -https: //www.sammobile...showthread.php? t = 26464

SGH-I337M

Sch-i545
Sch-i545- Samsung Updates Source
MDK
ME7
MI1
OC1 mirror
OF1 on yandexPIT file -Attached filei545 + JFLTE_USA_VZW_16G_OF1.rar(1.11 KB)
PL1 on Yandex(flooded Tishak)
NC5

SPH-L720
SPH-L720- Samsung Updates Source

SGH-M919
SGH-M919- Samsung Updates Source
SGH-M919v- Samsung Updates Source

Custom firmware
SCH-i337 and SCH-i337m
SCH-i337 and SCH-i337m in stock

SCH-i337 and SCH-i337m from sources

How to put Omega v33 on I337UCUFNB1_100% _Stock_Rooted_ROM
Phoenix Rom V11 Ported stang5litre Edition 5.0_5.0.1
Masik TouchWiz

Sch-i545
LexROM by lexOver
Kushan Rom [I9505]
Wizcian
Bonesetock
Hyperdrive
stang5litre Ediition 5.0 OC1 MDK, SS, FF / OC1
Ported firmware withSamsung Galaxy S6 Edge (android 5.1.1)
Echoe Rom v29.1 S5 PORT PART V for i545 with 4.4.2
Phoenix Rom V11 Ported stang5litre Edition 5.0_5.0.1
Installation I9505_Omega_v42.1_XXUHOF2
Installing Omega v.39 firmware (i9505) on i545 from Verizone
Russification of i545 4.4.2
ECHOE "POP" ROM V49 Samsung i545
Say thank you for the portnikita1973
Adapted custom firmware for installation with a flash player, put on stock OS1 and OF1.
The installation procedure is completely identical with the installation of the ported customGalaxy S6but briefly lay out
for OS1 - we download the necessary files for the firmware and throw them either on the external memory card or on the phone itself, launch the flash player, set all the wipes except the intenal storage, then select the flash zip OTA point, specify our firmware (do not put a check mark in the auto-count), add core and add supersu, check everrut all checkboxes should be removed and leave normal.
for OF1 - a manual similar only instead of OS1 kernel, we install Wi-Fi modules
Required files:
firmwarehttps://yadi.sk/d/Q6IQ303amcxah
core for OS1https: //www.androidfil…? fid = 23991606952611002
Wi-Fi modules for OF1 (contains the OF1 core)https: //www.androidfil…? fid = 24269982086999420
supersuhttps: //www.androidfil…? fid = 24052804347793715
original xda themehttp: //forum.xda-devel…9-tw-lollipop-t3099930
The firmware is Russified by more than 90%, the choice of Russian and Ukrainian languages ​​is in the settings, other languages ​​(about a hundred language packs) are available through the sea-cahl2, performance tested on samsung-i337
screenshots from samsung-i337
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Good luck! All questions on this build asknikita1973

Full-featured Russian firmware Android 5.1.1, ported from the Galaxy S6 Edge - say thanks Stealch
First we need the necessary firmware and utilities. All of them can be downloaded from the links on the forum, which I will give at the end, but for convenience, I have already collected everything you need into one archive, which can be downloadedHERE. As everything will be downloaded, you can proceed to the first stage.
Stage one: flashing the original OF1
If you, like me, have a fake GT-I9505 with curved firmware, then this item is required. If you have the firmware and soVerizon I545VRUGOF1- then you can not continue to read and go to step 2. You can determine the firmware version and bootloader using Phone info samsung from the playmarket (thanks* Arkady.).
Download the official OF1 firmware from the header. We unpack in a convenient place.
Run Odin v3.12, transfer the phone to Recovery (volume up + HOME + power) and do a Factory Reset. Then we transfer to Download mode from the Recovery menu.Carefully and even with a magnifying glass, we are convinced that we have SCH-I545 in the Model Name, if not, then it is impossible to sew according to this instruction!If everything is correct, then connect the USB to the phone (we will assume that the drivers are installed, otherwise you will firstHERE). In Odin, the com port must be defined. Once the phone is determined, click on the "AP" button and select the firmware file I545VRUGOF1.Attention! Do not forget to unpack the firmware, you need to sew a file with the tar.md5 extension, and not zip!
As soon as Odin finishes checking MD5, click on the start and go to smoke (drink coffee, tea ...).
The phone restarts itself and starts the Setup Wizard. There we only need to enter the Google account, discard the rest.

Then begins the dance with a tambourine, be patient =))

Stage 2: Getting Root
The easiest and fastest way to get Root rights is usingWondershare mobilego.
Download and install. Then we transfer the phone to Download mode, launch Odin, catch the phone, press the AP and sew the kernel OC1_kernel.tar.md5
Then we turn on USB debugging on the phone - in the About Phone menu we tap 7 times on the Build number, become a developer, turn on USB debugging in the developer settings and remove the check from the application check. We cling our phone to the computer, wait until it is determined, politely refuse Google with the offer to check the software. On the computer, go to Super Tools and click One Click Root. We go to smoke, the process is not fast, the phone will restart several times. When the root is received, restart the phone and install SuperSU from the playmarket. If everything is fine, then update the binary. SuperSU Will suggest to disconnect KNOX - we agree. If not, we repeat One Click Root. This time we are not going anywhere, but we are hypnotizing the screen - do not miss the system alert about unwanted changes - click cancel. When Root is received, the binary will be updated as usual, which will be proof that there is a root. In the SuperSU settings, we set GRANT to automatically grant rights. Launch Odin and sew the core OF1_kernel.tar.md5 back for the WIFI modules that we will install are assembled for this very core.

Now a ritual knife is needed for a tambourine, for the case comes to a logical conclusion =))

Stage 3: custom firmware S6
Now let's get to where we were going. The instructions from the header suggest FireFlash as an APK or a dubious method of entering the page from the phone and joining the community - we don’t need it, because the outdated version of FireFlash simply doesn’t start, and you don’t need to jump on doubtful communities - install the FireFlash from the playmarket, he is there and working! First we put BusyBox. After installation, run BusyBox and click on Install, then reboot the phone. We put FireFlash. We cling the phone to the computer and drop files on the SD flash drive:
1. Albe95_S6_Full_PORT_4-7cVZW-klabit87-SS-FF.zip
2. VZW_OF1_WifiFix.zip
3. BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip
Launch FireFlash. Click on + in the lower right corner and select Wipe (unfortunately I didn’t do my screenshots, so you can seeIN THIS INSTRUCTIONS). We put checkmarks like on screenshots (in the new version of FalshFire that we have installed, there are much more options, but put only those checkboxes on the screenshots). Then chooseFlash ZIP or OTAand add in order our files from the flash drive, after each again+andFlash ZIP or OTA. AutoMount tick is nowhere to set. After SuperSu plus we do not click anymore, we look at EverRoot, it should be turned off, and click on Flash. We go to lunch for 20 minutes with a smoke break. Upon return we get acquainted with our new firmware. After setting up the Google Account and completing the Setup Wizard, first of all we go to SuperSu and set it in the ENABLE settings to automatically grant Root rights.
PROFIT

Upon completion of the epic, the phone may not see the network at all (especially true for YOTA) - do not be alarmed and do not change from hot - just need to go to the settings, manually select your operator (for YOTA - Megafon) in mobile networks and everything will work as a watch.

Autotune APN for Russian operators
It happens, and quite often, that sim cards have to be changed, and quite often you have to configure Internet and MMS access points. To not do this every time you change a sim card - you need to put a file using the Root ExplorerAttached fileapns-conf.xml(269.77 KB)
in / etc, after renaming the original to apns-conf.xml.bak, then when inserting a sim card, the points will be determined automatically. Permission to assign 0644. In this file, the method I toldHERE, added autotuning Yota, Tele2 and Krymtelecom.

Bugs
There will be an updated list of detected bugs.
1. Mms are not sent when WiFi is connected - the phone does not turn on the modem and does not attempt to use APN MMS
2. When GPS is turned off and tags on the camera are turned on, GPS auto-activation does not work.
3. When trying to take a photo from the contacts menu, the camera is rotated to one side regardless of the position of the device. Also in the preview window, the picture is highly distorted.

This manual uses materials:
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 - Firmware (Post - = puma = - # 31461475)
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 - Firmware
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 - Firmware (Post nikita1973 # 45955931)

Say thanksStealch

Russification of i545 with OC1 or OF1 firmware Instructions from XAY
Detailed information about the Russification of i545 with OC1 or OF1 firmware
First, I will tell you how it all began:
They brought the phone to repair, hung on the splash screen with the logo of samsung. I opened the lid, I’m looking at the i9500, I thought right now, and all the bunches;) But it wasn’t here, the body wasn’t naturally sewn. Once again, I went into download mode, I looked at the model, and there i545: blink:, sly Chinese, went on this topic, downloaded of1 and requested, and started up a miracle, but there is no Russian language - I’m calling the client, saying that it was Russian. Rereading the pages 200 in this thread, I decided to cast which is in the headerPort from S6

I did everything according to the instructions, downloaded the archive, then I got the root right, put flashfire 0.57 pro, clicked + selected wipes, then 3 archives from the instructions in order, clicked the lightning, the phone rebooted, and the firmware log went on, the black screen went on andblue diode is on, and lay like an hour, reaction 0. I distorted the acb, turned it on, nothing has changed, all the same English firmware from Verizon. Having tried 100,500 attempts, I realized that the reason was in Flashfire. Namely, in version 0.57, for some reason, she did not want to sew the firmware to the end. Further, after reading, again hundreds of pages, I realized that we need exactly the version of Flashfire 0.24. I downloaded it, again the root, set the flash player to 0.24, but he didn’t want to work, clicked on the icon, and he just flew out, made various attempts, figured out what you need to translate the date, I put 2015 on May 17 (yesterday's number) and about the miracle flash player Started, clicked + wipe and + archives. Vipy chose everything except internal data (as per instructions), the firmware was flashed, but when loading a black screen, after 5 minutes an error comes outsystem isn`t responding. I did not want to give up, began to dig further
eventuallyhere is the order of the right actions:
1) re-flash the firmware of1,
2) further on, as the phone turned on, turned it off again, again we go into the downdown mode, flash itseparate core OS1 Attached fileOC1_kernel.tar.md5(8.35 MB)

connect to the computer and get root-rightsvia MobileGO.
4) After that, we reboot the phone, connect to wi-fi, go to supersu, update the binary, if an error occurs, reboot, and try to update again, I only managed to update the binary with the third attempt, so do not give up.
5) Next installFlashFire 0.24 Attached fileFlashFire + v0.24.apk(8.14 MB)
year (May 17), go to the flash player, give root rights, then press + wipe, setabsolutely all jackdaws, photo fastened
Attached Image

6) then again, plus and select three archives in turn while not checking the auto-mount box:

1. Albe95_S6_Full_PORT_4-7cVZW-klabit87-SS-FF.zip.
2. BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip
3. VZW_OF1_WifiFix.zip

7) Next: ATTENTION, we need to make sure that the wipes are done before flashing the archives, but for some reason the program always puts it on the bottom if you even choose this action first, thereforesimply dragging wipes upwardsand in the end you should be able to do it like in this screenshot.
Attached Image

8) then press the lightning (flash) and go to drink or smoke tea (someone closer): rofl: for 20-30 minutes, do not touch the phone, after all these manipulations you should download the Russian firmware from S6
9) And when I put the SIM, turned it on, for some reason I had no network written (although I had it), I tried 2 SIM cards: Beeline and yota. Did not help.
Then I tried to enter the settings - mobile networks, changed the priority, put only gsm and the network appeared, then I tried lte / wcdma / gsm network works, 3G also exists, it remains to check 4G.
As a result, we received a fully functional firmware with the Russian language! Hooray comrades! =)

M919

Instructions

How to ask a question
I have a phone model =
Android version =
Firmware version =
Loader =
Build number =
What i did =
What I want to do =

Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler".

How to flash a phone- stock
How to flash a phone using Odin PC

How to flash the custom firmware phone
Flashing your phone using FlashFire
So, you should have a root, without a root, it will not work! and only SuperSU (other options are not suitable). Any version of android with root will work for the firmware.
You should also have it installed.busybox. Install and run, after starting, you need to click again on install busybox, and then restart the phone. Check the status of the root, and only then go to the firmware of the phone
1. Go to thisthe pagefrom your phone and join the Flashfire community. After that, FlashFire will be available in the playlist.
2. Swing FlashFire itselfby this linkorhereand install on the phone. As practice has shown, you need to install only the new version, you can download it from the Play Store. Other versions will not work.
3. Launch FlashFire and agree to grant root rights.
4. click on +, in the pop-up menu click on Flash Zip or OTA and select the desired file for the firmware, download the desired firmware on the XDA forum in the I545 branch.
5. In the window, do not forget to tick Auto-mount
6. Click on + and select Wipe and select everything except Internal storag (this is an external SD card)
7. Click on EverRoot and put all the checkboxes.
8. Click on Reboot and set to Download (Reboot into download mode) after the firmware, the phone will boot into the download mode after the firmware.
9. Press flash, the installation has gone.
10. Start Odin PC and insert the necessary Kerne for firmware into the AP menu. and flashing.
We are all waiting for the phone to start.
If you are flashing the phone on the correct Kerne, you can skip paragraph 10, and in paragraph 8 leave unchanged, that is, "Normal Reboot"
How to flash a phone - instructions from dkristall
1. Download Odin v3.09 and install it on a PC.
2. Download the drivers and install on the PC.
3. Download the firmware AP_I337UCUEMK2_1921628_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar ("Downgrade from 4.4 to 4.3")Yandex.Disk (4.4.2 to 4.3)
4. Clamp the "POWER", "VOLUME DOWN", "HOME" buttons. Go to download mode.
5. Open Odin, connect the smart cord and comp. We insert the AP_I337UCUEMK2_1921628_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar firmware into the slot (PDA button) and flash the smart one.
We get firmware 4.3 with the Russian language, but with non-working wifi.
6. Turn on USB debugging (you can enable in the settings-options-about the device-click on the item "Build number" 7 times)
7. Install ROOT rights with the programKingo Root App (1.2.5).
Most likely, from the first time root will fail to install, you need to make several attempts and put root.
Next, we launch SuperUser, it will offer to block KNOX, agree and block KNOX, reboot the phone.
8. Downloading the programRegionLockAway-v1.3.apk.
9.Download CSC package, so it is missing in the firmware AP_I337UCUEMK2_1921628_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar (Android 4.3), and without the CSC package, the RegionLockAway application will not be able to remove the lock with the sim.
10.We downloadRoot explorer, open Root_Explorer, go to the root of the phone, open the system folder and paste the contents of the previously downloaded and unzipped thereCSC package (archive).
11. After this, launch RegionLockAway-v1.3 and remove the lock from the SIM card.
12.We download firmware I337UCUFNB1_100% _Stock_Rooted_ROM.zip ("Rutted stock 4.4.2 from AT & T")Yandex.Disk "Ruled stock 4.4.2 AT & T"
13.We download custom recovery Safestrap Recovery v3.71Yandex.Disk (Safestrap-JFLTE-3.72-kk-B01.apk)
14.Copy to the memory card I337UCUFNB1_100% _Stock_Rooted_ROM.zip and Safestrap-JFLTE-3.72-kk-B01.apk
15. Install Safestrap-JFLTE-3.72-kk-B01.apk, go to the application, click the "Install recavery" button and reboot into this recovery.
16. In the very recovery we go to WIPE. We tick off against all items except the external memory card (ext sdcard) and do the cleaning.
17. Returning to the root of the recovery and go to the INSTALL. Next point STOK SLOT. Next, we find I337UCUFNB1_100% _Stock_Rooted_ROM.zip and flash it.
18. At the end of the firmware, go to the root of the recovery (HOME) and go to the REBOOT section, select DOWNLOAD MODE in it, reboot into load mode.
19. Open Odin, connect the smart cord and comp. In the slot (the button PDA) "insert" I337_NB1_Stock_Kernel.tarYandex.Disk (Core 4.4.2 NB1). We are stitching.
20. We are overloaded, when loading the phone, we hold down the buttons: VOLUME UP, "HOME", "POWER". We go to stock recovery,
Select the item 'Wipe data / factory reset', select Yes, wipe cache partion, reboot the phone.
21. Minutes 2 are waiting for the AT & T logo. After we pass the standard initial settings of the smart.
22. Install the My Language application from the Play Market (the Wanamlite developer page) and select “Russian” in the application and reboot.
23. We get an unlocked smart Samsung i337 AT & T on Android 4.4.2 (camera firmware) with root and Russian. :-) \
How to flash from KitKat to Lolipop with Russian localization on SGH-I337 - instruction from ksru
To switch to Lolipop, you need Android 4.4 with Safestrap on your device.
So,
1) Download any custom (tachwiz 5.0.1) firmware from i9505 and throw it on the Sdcard.
Download ATT OC3 Modules (necessary for Wi-Fi) and also throw them on the Sdcard.
2) Reboot into Safestrap, do all the wipes except the Sdcard and install the firmware, then without leaving the recovery we immediately install the modules (this is important, since then you will not be able to re-boot into the recovery and you will have to install Android 4.4 and Safestrap again)
3) After the modules have been installed, we switch to bootloader mode, connect the phone to the computer and install I337 OC3 Stock Parts.s..md5 from Odin, then I337 OC3 Stock Kernel.tar.md5 (throw files into the PDA or AP directory, someone like ).
4) When everything is installed, reboot and wait until Lolipop 5.0.1 is loaded on your device, it will take a long time (about 10-20 minutes).
If everything is done correctly, you will get Android 5.0.1 with Russian language and working Wi-Fi)
ATT_OC3_modules.zip
I337_OC3_Stock_Partitions.tar.md5
I337_OC3_Stock_Kernel.tar.md5

Enable Developer Mode
Settings - Options - About the device - Build number (click 7-10 times), then return back to the settings and see the Developer item

Connect and configure 4G (LTE) on smartphonesand read carefully.
How to return the ability to distinguish 3G, 3G +, H, H + from i337 on the drain, and not always show 4G
We will need to change the system file in the system folder (build.prop), we need root-rights.
To change the file, you will need a file manager, such as ES Explorer or Total Commander.

Find the lines (AT & T model):
ro.product.device = jflteatt
ro.product.model = SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
ro.product.name = jflteuc

And change to:
ro.product.device = jflte
ro.product.model = GT-I9505
ro.product.name = jfltexx

After making changes you need to restart the phone.
Do not forget to backup the build.prop file before making any changes so that you can restore it if something is going to work crookedly.

A source:http: //www.andromods.c.…lace-4g-lte-icons.html
Speak ATP for translationvovish

Rollback - downgrade - lower firmware
i337
5.0.1 to 4.4.2
You will need nb1 firmware, and do not forget to make wipes in stock recovery
Instructions on how to roll back the firmwarehere on xdaread carefully and succeed
i545
5.0.1 to 4.4.2
At the moment there is no possibility.

L720
M919

EFS Backup (ROOT)
EFS Backup (TERMINAL + ROOT)
Backup / restore EFS from A.S._id
Bypassing Samsung Account on i545
How to get rid of the lock and the word custom in the I545 download animation
1.Put stock 5.01 OF1//savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... KRbGn8mhPWS & e = 31461475
2.Rutuem, basibox (run, install), flash-flash 0.53Ruth: //savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... 3Ficn% 3Dnav & e = 31461475
3.We put the firmware phoenix + the necessary core and super su 2.49. Phoenix takes a very long time to wait.Phoenix Rom V11 Ported stang5litre Edition 5.0_5.0.1: Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 - Firmware (Post nikita1973 # 45955931)
4.We put Kushan Rum, on top of the Phoenix with a wipe. Add the kernel and super su 2.49.Kushan Rom [I9505]: Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919, SGH-M919v, SCH-i545, SPH-L720 - Firmware (Tishak Post # 64405009)
We always do wipe, but you need to drag it up and only then press the flash. We do not add sticks on a wipe, we leave what is by default.
Kushan Full version requires the installation of our kernel. We put in one.If you do not find something, write to me in Qms - I will add to the post.
Super su can not be updated.
Thanks and if you have questionsTishak

Unlock Sim Card
How to unlock a SIM card - we say thank you svs-57
Sometimes carrier models sell with a blocked SIM card.
To unlock the SIM card yourself, you need to flash the GSM modem no later than April 2013.
For i337 this is a mdl modem. It can be downloaded from the xda forum.

Tested on SGH-I337 with I337UCUAMDL modem.
On newer modems will not work. closed vulnerability with getting into the service menu.
Should work for SGH-M919. But I did not check.
In the dialer we type:
*#0011#
Left soft key (Menu) "Back"
Left soft key (Menu) "Key Input"
In the window that appears: "Input value" typing "1" on the keyboard
Click: [1] DEBUG SCREEN
Click: [6] PHONE CONTROL
Click: [6] NETWORK LOCK
Click: [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF
Click: SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG [1]
We see:
MENU NOT EXIST
PRESS BACK KEY
Current Command is 116631
We see:
SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG [0]
SHA256_OFF =>Not change
Left soft key (Menu) "Back" get into NETWORK LOCK "
Left soft key (Menu) "Back" get into "PHONE CONTROL"
We see:
SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG [0]
SHA256_OFF =>Not change
Left soft key (Menu) "Back" get into "DEBUG SCREEN"
Left soft key (Menu) "Back" get into "UMTS MAIN MENU"
Click: [6] COMMON
Click: [6] NV REBUILD
Now in the screen "NV REBUILD"
We see:
Golden-Backup exist
You can Restore Cal / NV
Click: [1] Load default NV
Click: [4] Restore Back-up
The phone will reboot and the SIM will be unlocked.
Unlock SIM SGH-I337 Modem I337UCUAMDL
Original xda link
Tested on SGH-I337 with I337UCUAMDL modem.
On newer modems will not work. closed vulnerability with getting into the service menu.
Should work for SGH-M919. But I did not check.
In the dialer we type:
*#0011#
Left soft key (Menu) "Key Input"
In the window that appears: "Input value" typing "1" on the keyboard
Click: [1] DEBUG SCREEN
Click: [6] PHONE CONTROL
Click: [6] NETWORK LOCK
Click: [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF
Click: SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG [1]
We see:
MENU NOT EXIST
PRESS BACK KEY
Current Command is 116631
We see:
SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG [0]
SHA256_OFF =>Not change
Left soft key (Menu) "Back" get into "DEBUG SCREEN"
Left soft key (Menu) "Back" get into "UMTS MAIN MENU"
Click: [6] COMMON
Click: [6] NV REBUILD
Now in the screen "NV REBUILD"
We see:
Golden-Backup exist
You can Restore Cal / NV
Click: [1] Load default NV
Click: [4] Restore Back-up
The phone will reboot and the SIM will be unlocked.
Unlock SIM SGH-I337 MK2 root
Unlock SIM SGH-I337 NB1
Unlock SIM SGH-M919 - we say thank you burnkirill
1. Using Odin 3.09, install a modem (in the Download mode via the CP item)
2. Turned on the phone and installedRegionlock away(launched the program, clicked Region Unlock, then Reboot now).
3. After rebooting the phone, he saw the SIM card, but it became terribly slow and hang.
4. Installed Kies (exactly [URL =http: //www.samsung.com...t/usefulsoftware/KIES/[/ Url], not Kies 3).
5. I launched Kies and connected the device, having previously copied the model and the serial number, which is under the battery, onto a sheet. Clicked Tools - Firmware Update and Initialization. Introduced the model of the device and the serial number. The process of updating the firmware has begun. After its completion, the device rebooted.
5. After a full download, the firmware has become 4.4.4 without the Russian language. I installed Russian fromother firmwareusing Odin 3.09 through point CSC.
Another option to discern SIM using RegionLock Away(Google Play) -Link tosavagemessiahzine.com
Despite the name, the program actually unlocks the SIM.

ROOT and Recovery
Getting Root
Sch-i545
Root on MDK / ME7 / MI1
Root on NK1
1. phone firmware I545VRUFNK1
2. Download and installTowelroot-v3.apk.
3. We transfer the phone to "Download Mode" (press and hold Home, volume down, and power on, the phone turns on and displays warnings on the screen, and then press the volume up key), connect the phone to the computer, flash OdinI545_NC5_Stock_Kernel(AP in One v3.09 +).
4. Open Towelroot and click "" Make it Rain "" and wait a bit and the phone will reboot.
5. Turn off the phone and transfer to "Download Mode" again and flash I545_NK1_Stock_Kernel (AP in Odin v3.09 +).
6. Install SuperSU from the Play Store, then start, on the offer to disable Knoh, disable it and basically everything.
Your phone is rutovan
Root on OC1
Say thankskolucci
The state of the phone before trying to get root.
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SCH-I545
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
REACTIVATION LOCK: OFF
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30

SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
eMMC BURST MODE enabled

Attached ImageAttached Image

1. Make sure that Odin is not running.IMPORTANT!
  2. Enable USB debugging (7 taps in About Phone by Build number, then Developer Options ->USB Debugging).
  3. Connect to the computer using a native cord to the USB 2.0 portIMPORTANT!
  4. Confirm key (Allow USB debugging window? - check Always allow and OK).
  5. Disconnect the phone from the computer, start KingRoot on behalf of the administrator (on my laptop for some reason does not start at the first attempt), connect the phone and wait for the Verizon Mobile CD to disappear and Galaxy S4 via MTP will appear.
  6. On the phone screen appears a sign that Google wants to periodically monitor the activity on the device for security problems. You must click Decline (we will assume that after this, Google will not climb: rolleyes :).
  7. Option number 1: KingRoot shows us that the phone was not found.
    Attached Image
    Pull the cord out of the machine and insert again. Repeat until you get option number 2.
  8. Option number 2: Kingroot notifies that the device is found, and we are preparing for rutting.
    Attached Image
    if such a picture appears
    Attached Image
    in essence, this means that KingRoot refuses to do anything with the phone, as well, constantly being notified that Google wants to check the security pops up. Decline'it it. Sometimes, after that on the phone we get the pre-installed KingRoot - we try to start it. The phone can reboot - it's not scary. After the reboot, KingRoot will continue to try. Most likely, in this mode, we get a failure.
    1. Downloading firmwarefrom here.
    2. Sew through Odin
    3. After rebooting the phone, we skip all the Verizon settings (Skip, Later, Exit etc. to help)
    4. Repeat steps 1 through 8
    5. Go to step 9.

9. Press the Blue button and wait. After completion of the process we will see the following
    Attached Image
    HOORAY! Ruth is ours.
  10. After KingRoot to support a wider range of software, you must replace KingRoot with SuperSU (describedhere).
    Hint 1. What does the terminal look like after successful replacement?
    Attached Image
    Hint 2. Results of installing SuperSU
    Attached Image

11. PROFIT !!!

If under item 10 something is unclear - ask. I will translate into Russian instruction.
Root on OC1 (second method)
You install the program on a computer, on the right you click One-click Root (do not forget to enable USB debugging on your phone, you may need additional confirmation while the program is running), go and drink tea for 5-10 minutes. If the program has not been ruled after the first time, you are running again. My I545 is finally rooted!
We swing all necessaryhere
Thanks for the findRood
Root on GOF1
http: //forum.xda-devel...ral/root-of1-t3249971)
translate
1.Download OS1 kernelhttps: //www.androidfil…? fid = 24052804347820944
2.Proshit it using One 3
3. Install on PChttp://www.wondershare.net/mobilego/?icn=navorhttp://www.kingroot.net/
4.Connect the phone to the PC before activating usb debugging on the phone
5.Run the MobileGo or King Root application, click the root van click.
6.Please back the OF1 corehttps: //www.androidfil…? fid = 24052804347820945(optional, it works fine and so, and even when flashing to custom, the native is still stitched)

SGH-I337 / M
AT & T / I337 (not OTA MF3) ROOT + Loki + TWRP [/ color] [/ b]]
Get root, install LOKI patch on bootloader and TWRP custom recovery.
Original
Attention!
Works on i337 without MF3 OTA. The firmware is MDL.

How it works.
USB debugging must be enabled on the device.
Go to Settings - Options - About device
Push the build number 7 times. Developer mode will turn on.
Go to Settings - Developer options
Includes - USB Debugging
It is necessary that the computer was java 7.
For Windows 8 installdrivers
Download java applicationRoot and Recovery for ATT-TMO GS4-CASUAL-R527b
We launch it and carefully observe what is happening.
Modems
Linux video
Installing custom firmware on i337 mf3
AT & T / I337 (OTA MF3) ROOT
AT & T / I337 (OTA MF3) Recovery
Canadian / I337M Root
AT & T / I337 (OTA MF3) ROOT
AT & T / I337 (OTA MF3) Recovery
Canadian / I337M Root
Root towelroot method on i337 (MK2)
Turn onWifi and USB tetheringSew through Safestrap

SGH-M919 / V
SGH-M919 / V

SPH-L720
SPH-L720

ROOT
Another way to get Root

Installation Recovery
Installation Recovery

Kernels and Modems

Patches
I377
I377

I545

L720
L720

M919
M919

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Where can I download the latest stock firmware?
A: All the latest firmware and leaks:Samsung UpdatesandSammobileThese are not official Samsung sites.

What is the difference between carrier models S4 from the international GT-I9505?
A: Hardware models are no different except for the SCH-i545 which has a CDMA module.
Models differ only in software. Namely, each model has its own loader.

What can I flash on camera models?
A: General rules:
  1. The core, GSM modem, LTE modem, recovery are set from your phone. The PDA part can be from the GT-I9505.
  2. The PDA part of the firmware should be the same version as the kernel. Those. if the kernel is version 4.4.2, then the PDA part of the firmware should be 4.4.2
On any model with the exception of SGH-I337 and SCH-i545, you can install any firmware based on the general rules. Those. Everything except the PDA part should be from your phone model. The PDA part can be from the international model - 9505 and necessarily the same version of the android as the core. Do not forget that the cores of TouchWiz (Samsung stock), cyanogen, miui and GPE are different. Those. On stock cores, only stock firmware works. On cyanogen cores, only cyanogen firmware. Etc.
Two models - SGH-I337 and SCH-i545 have a locked bootloader.
This means that the bootloader will only download the kernels signed by the certificate of the companies that issued the phone -AT & T and Verizon, respectively. This means that on the SGH-I337 and SCH-i545, you can only use the stock kernel and, accordingly, only custom firmware based on the drain.
Put custom firmware on these phones using safestrap.
A little later, I will describe how.
There is one exception - the loaders of the mdl version and older on these models have the vulnerability allowing to load any kernels and, accordingly, the ability to install any firmware. This is implemented by a patch to the kernel called LOKI.

Is it possible to flash the open bootloader from the international model to phones with a blocked bootloader?
О: You can flash it, but unfortunately it will not work. The reason is that the GT-I9505 bootloader will try to find the phone GT-I9505. And the operator's phone is identified as operator. And the downloader simply does not recognize the phone.

The computer does not see the phone, although the drivers are installed and there is a phone in the device manager. What to do?
A: The problem is that the phone is not transferred to the MTP device, you must remove the phone from Diag Mode, that is, switch toPC Mode,

Q: It is stock Android 4.4.2, I want to roll back to drain 4.3. Is it possible to do this?
A: No, it is impossible! Knox will not give the opportunity to roll back the loader back, get a brick.

Q: I installed the official (stock) firmware, the Russian language disappeared. How to turn it on?
A: There is no Russian on any official firmware. You can turn on using the programMoreLocaleor My Language. Android 4.4 requires root rights.

Q: On the Verizon i545 phone from the version of Android 4.4 there is no Russian language. What to do?
A: Unfortunately, the Verizon i545 phone from Android 4.4 does not have a Russian location, and there is no way to turn it on, flash any Kastum.

Q: Is it possible to lower the bootloader?
A: On many terminals such as the i545, you can't lower it. You can get a brick, then only to recover through Jitag, using special boxes, such as RifBox, ZtBox, etc.

Q: I finally killed the phone, it is a brick, defined as qualcomm usb, what should I do?
A: Congratulations. You have a brick, lay down the bootloader, you can only lift the phone through Jitag with the help of specials. boxes, such as rifbox, ztbox, etc.
Through USB Jig you will fail.

Q: Can I restore the phone using a USB jig adapter?
О: USB Jig is used to restore the bootloader image, if the phone could turn off during the firmware, it is not possible to do this in all cases. You also need an image of the bootloader that was installed The process is complex and does not always work. But if you tried to lower the firmware, this method will not help. Since the knok worked and blocked the bootloader.
Using USB Jig, it is easy to conveniently enter download mode (Odin mode) in order not to pinch the buttons.

Q: I want to install CM11 CM12, OMNI, AOSP on a locked bootloader?
A: CM11 CM12, OMNI, AOSP works only with its cores. The loader not exposed to locks will not allow it to load.

Q: I want to install a custom recovery TWRP, CWM or PhilZ Touch on a locked bootloader?
О: TWRP, CWM or PhilZ Touch - install will not work, since the bootloader is locked, all you can do is just SafeStrap.

Q: After flashing the phone, will the number settings (CDMA) fly off?
A: No, it does not fly off.

Q: After applying 3G fix, will the number settings (CDMA) fly off?
A: No, it does not fly off.

Q: Can I change the number, set up the Internet, flash PRL on custom firmware (CDMA)?
A: Unfortunately no. The phone does not enter the number programming mode. Need to roll back to stock.
A: Recently, IDC learned how to connect phones on custom firmware.

Q: I am stitching the stock firmware, after the firmware the Samsung screen saver hangs and then the phone does not boot, what should I do?
A: You will have to do Wipe with everything and Dalvik Cache and Cache and Data / Factory from Recovery, since there are different databases, so take care of saving your data. Just installing over will lead to Bootloop and the phone will not load further. And just resetting it to the factory settings will not help, all Wipe needs to be done from Recovery. Upgrading runs without problems, and downgrading carries some problems that can be solved, but problems

Q: After installing a custom Recovery or getting Root rights when you turn on the phone, a locker appeared below the Samsung, what is it?
A: The exclamation mark does not interfere with the operation of the phone! This means that you have changed the software part of the phone and the counter of kasmtom firmware has worked! ".

Q: How to download Galaxy S4 in Firmware Mode / Download Mode / Download Mode -Odin Mod?
A: The phone is turned off. We simultaneously press the buttons "Volume down" + "Home" + "Turn on". Exit this menu - long press the "Power" / "Power" button.

Q: How to load Galaxy S4 into Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / (CWM Recovery / TWRP Recovery, if installed)?
A: The phone is turned off. Clamp simultaneously the buttons "Volume Top" + "Home" + "Turn On".

Q: How can I enable the portable WiFi Mobile Hostpot access point or the wired USB Tethering modem on my phone?
A: There are two options: 1. it is to put the sim card from the native operator, 2. to find the desired patchTetherAddOnfrom your firmware and flash it using custom recovery.

Q: What isMDKandNON-MDK?
A: MDK is an old bootloader, it is not locked and you can put any TWRP, CWM or PhilZ Touch recovery into your phone.
NON-MDK - this is the name for firmware that is made for gilded loaders, which are higher than MDK, for example, OC1, OC4, NG2, and so on.

Links to xda forum

Best firmware

For questions of filling and updating the topic header, you are always ready to help.- = puma = -.
For communication, use the private messaging system (QMS)

Post has been edited- = puma = - - 22.11.18, 13:51
Reason for editing: Led cap in normal view
svs-57
Message#2
25.10.13, 13:25
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 7879
Check in: 18.05.08
Motorola Moto X Style XT1572

+

Post has been edited- = puma = - - 04.02.18, 02:13

--------------------
Motolola X Style XT1572 32Gb stock, kernel frankenclark, TWRP;
SGS4 mini GT-I9195 4.2.2 ML1, kernel Vikinger;
ASUS Nexus N7 3G (2012) 4.4.4 ktu84p, the core of Carcosa a29, TWRP 2.8.5.1;
Grief192
Message#3
25.10.13, 17:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 05.01.09

Maybe it will help: (
I337 mf3 version
Ruth did, put the recovery, flashed Omega 12 - does not see the wifi
I am trying to flash different kernels through recovery - everything seems to be going fine, but the settings are still the same core as after the omega firmware
Help me :(

Post has been editedGrief192 - 25.10.13, 17:47
Hataxxl
Message#4
26.10.13, 13:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 05.04.12
LG G3

Sgh m919 who has a thread, I want to cast but I don’t know which one, respond citizens
svs-57
Message#5
26.10.13, 13:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7879

Grief192What is the recovery worth? I had mdl firmware. Now omega13.1, TWRP recovery and KT-SGS4 core.
Kernels are sewn normally. It is strange that your recovery does not swear, but it does not flash.

--------------------
Zer0
Message#6
26.10.13, 17:03
geek
[offline]

Messages 2074
Check in: 20.11.05
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

I got enough with i545 (carrier S4 for Verizon, CDMA / GSM). I can tell what and how.

If you need a stable and simple firmware - I recommend
BoneStock 1.1.4Firmware based on ME7, but installed from recovery - that is, from under the MDK base.
True, it has not been updated since August. But this does not prevent her from working well. :)
If you want something newer, there is:
Hyperdrive RLS 10(I'm right on it now)

Custom kernels:
Chronic kernel
Ktoonez
Faux123(My choice)

While all of. firmware on 4.2.2.
Here are links to files for ODIN firmware:
MDK
ME7
MI1
Root on i545 can be obtained byinstructions here.

Devices that come with MDK firmware I have the ability to unlock the bootloader (bootloader), and, accordingly, the ability to install custom Recovery (TWRP, CWM). Starting with ME7, the firmware is installed through the spec.tool - Safestrap. It creates an extra. section in the phone and boot from it, a kind of analog Recovery. Thus, you can put almost any firmware.

The most recent of. The firmware today has an index MI1.

Posted on 10/26/2013, 5:03 PM:

Grief192 @ 10.25.2013, 17:42*
Ruth did, put the recovery, flashed Omega 12 - does not see the wifi

If you sew Omega from i9505 - then there is more. Modules must be flashed through ODIN. I did not try to do it on my i545, so I don’t know if it will work at all. Such a misfortune for all Omega, starting with the 12th.

--------------------
Grief192
Message#7
26.10.13, 18:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

And what for additional modules?

Posted on 10/26/2013, 6:07 PM:

svs-57 @ 10.26.2013, 19:52*
Grief192What is the recovery worth? I had mdl firmware. Now omega13.1, TWRP recovery and KT-SGS4 core.
Kernels are sewn normally. It is strange that your recovery does not swear, but it does not flash.

Twrp
And for mf3 there is a stock for one? To return everything to an absolutely stock and try a new one?
svs-57
Message#8
26.10.13, 18:12
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7879

Zer0 @ 10.26.2013, 18:03*
Such a misfortune for all Omega, starting with the 12th.

It depends on the core. Immediately after the Omega firmware, I put the KT core and everything works.

Grief192 @ 10.26.2013, 19:07*
And for mf3 there is a stock for one? To return everything to an absolutely stock and try a new one?

Unfortunately I have not met. mf3 comes as OTA.
It is possible to make firmware files from ready-made images copied to "dd".
There is a great utility for this: make_ext4fs
Back from the firmware image makes a "raw" image: simg2img
In principle, you can think of how to make MF3 from DML.
I mean download DML, make raw disks, roll MF3 and convert back.
On xda did not ask? Mb there is anyone there.

Posted on 10/26/2013, 6:19 PM:

Zer0,searched for your i545 of. firmware onhttp://samsung-updates.comand for some reason there.
I will add your links to the header.
PS
Added your links.

I accept wishes on the cap.
You probably need to add info on the cores.

Post has been editedloza - 28.10.13, 12:26

--------------------
Grief192
Message#9
26.10.13, 18:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

I never recognized
I'll try a new start with getting the root.
By the way on mf3 loki update should be done? And what if necessary?
anvar0770
Message#10
26.10.13, 19:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 24.09.07
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I got this T-Mobile logo on my M 919)) Can I flash it with 4.3 German?

--------------------
Just sit down to work, as soon as they wake up
svs-57
Message#11
26.10.13, 20:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7879

Grief192 @ 10.26.2013, 19:24*
By the way on mf3 loki update should be done? And what if necessary?

I'll try to find out on xda
For my reasons, without locks, custom kernels will not be loaded.

--------------------
Zer0
Message#12
26.10.13, 21:03
geek
[offline]

Messages 2074
Check in: 20.11.05
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

svs-57 @ 10.26.2013, 18:12*
It depends on the core. Immediately after the Omega firmware, I put the KT core and everything works.

By the way, yes, I forgot!

--------------------
anvar0770
Message#13
26.10.13, 21:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I rolled up the Russian I9505XXUDMH6_I9505OXEDMH6_SER, the Wi-Fi disappeared, the phone was constantly overloaded, I started downloading the latest firmware to 9505 in a row, one * craftsman * suggested, in short, nothing happens. Odin stops failing at the last moment! He rolled back to his own, naturally did the root before the firmware, can anyone explain what the error is? Worth M919UVUAMDL

--------------------
svs-57
Message#14
26.10.13, 22:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7879

anvar0770,But does stock 9505 work on the M919?
Putfrom here

Post has been editedsvs-57 - 27.10.13, 00:09

--------------------
anvar0770
Message#15
26.10.13, 22:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Stoke works with a sin in half, there is no 4g and there is no wifi, rolled back to the native one, is there a direct link to the bush for our model? Or in extreme cases, you can tell me how to remove T-Mobile screensavers? All rubbish removed with Titanium

Posted on 10/26/2013, 10:57 PM:

svs-57 @ 10.26.2013, 21:47*
Put from here

Is there anything checked out of this variety? Already pumped up the msego, like omega but also did not go

I think at & t and T-Mobile are not the same thing, I definitely didn’t have omega

Custom flashes do not work on my phone, so infamous did not sit for some reason. Root was made and original firmware was russified.

infamous downloaded from the link that you gave, now roll back to the original

I lost the sound after a rollback to the original please, reflash 3 times, there is no sound

Post has been editedloza - 28.10.13, 12:25

--------------------
svs-57
Message#16
27.10.13, 10:06
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7879

anvar0770,And how did the stock roll? Vipe done? Something was similar in the main topic on 9505 firmware.
Modem stock asked?
Delete your own extra posts. I do not have rights.

Post has been editedsvs-57 - 27.10.13, 10:21

--------------------
anvar0770
Message#17
27.10.13, 11:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

svs-57 @ 10/27/2013, 09:06*
Anvar0770, And how did the stock roll? Vipe done? Something was similar in the main topic on 9505 firmware.
Modem stock asked?

Yes, I did the wipe, I also stumbled upon a similar thing in another topic, but there it was just double-rolled through odin stock and the problem was solved. I install the originalthis

--------------------
svs-57
Message#18
27.10.13, 12:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7879

anvar0770,It seems that this happens with sound if the modem is newer than the firmware and the ril libraries do not match it

--------------------
anvar0770
Message#19
27.10.13, 13:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

The sound appeared when rolled native recovery, explanationshere

--------------------
svs-57
Message#20
27.10.13, 20:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7879

Grief192
mf3
if you are on OTA MF3, you cannot flash any kernels. Do not attempt to do so.
Also, TW based ROMs will work with SS. CM, AOSP, AOKP, MIUI, etc will not work.

about loki
If you install it. Just make sure your flashing TW based 4.2.2 ROMS

Post has been editedsvs-57 - 27.10.13, 22:56

--------------------
metabolic007
Message#21
27.10.13, 22:20
a guest
[offline]