Nokia Lumia 1520 - Accessories | Nokia Lumia 1520

Rep: (468)
Discussion of accessories for the smartphoneNokia Lumia 1520
PictureNokia Lumia 1520
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories | Marriage | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

original accessories

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Post has been editedUncle - 21.01.14, 14:36
Reason for editing: Marriage

Rep: (12)
I’ll duplicate the link to the battery in the Russian online store for 600 rubles with the declared real capacity of 3500 mAh:http: //www.tehnocentr....w-lumia-1520_6428.html

Rep: (6)
Piarman @ 12.22.17, 03:54*
I’ll duplicate the link to the battery in the Russian online store for 600 rubles with the declared real capacity of 3500 mAh:http: //www.tehnocentr....w-lumia-1520_6428.html

According to your link, the battery is Chinese and charges up to 82%. There the capacity is less than declared. The battery lasts less than a day.

Rep: (18)
here you can buy a craftman really, they wrote to me that you can pick it up even tomorrow, in the presence of IS: thank_you:

here is the correspondence with the merchant
Attached Image

it's in St. Petersburg

Post has been editedviktoriy7 - 25.12.17, 20:53

Rep: (6)
Foundheresuch a battery, did anyone take it? Anyone have any feedback? Standing battery or not?

Post has been editedMasterGrek - 05.01.18, 20:51

Rep: (12)
MasterGrek @ 01/05/18, 20:48*
Standing battery or not?

Parcel weight is 50 grams. and this is with the packaging. if there was really 4000 mAh, then the battery itself would weigh 60+ grams. from experience, for that kind of money there will be 2500 mAh inside the bank at best.

take this one:Nokia Lumia 1520 - Discussion (Post by Dutch78 # 65208329)top reviews

Post has been editedpiarman - 06.01.18, 20:19

Hi, advise everyone to a protective glass, preferably Nilkin, and checked by the owner himself, thank you in advance: thank_you:

Post has been editedviktoriy7 - 16.01.18, 19:31

I made an order for this battery after receiving and installing, unsubscribe

by reviews based on which Russians have some positive reviews you can see for yourself

Post has been editedviktoriy7 - 21.01.18, 21:11

I have already received Akum, very quickly, until I installed it, as soon as I install I will immediately unsubscribe

Post has been editedviktoriy7 - 30.01.18, 13:29

Hello everyone, today I installed a new battery, nothing complicated, the main thing is to do everything carefully and not rush, a few photos

[SPOILER
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

] [/ SPOILER]
Attached Image

Post has been editedviktoriy7 - 30.01.18, 13:41

Rep: (5)
Friends! Share your personal experience! What kind of battery can I buy on Ali? So that it normally holds a charge.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 07:56