> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia Lumia 1520 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 1520
Windows version on NL1520
What version of Windows is on your NL1520?
WP 8.1 [ 158 ] ** [17,54%]
WP 8.1 Update 2 [ 274 ] ** [30,41%]
Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones [ 469 ] ** [52,05%]
Total votes: 901

Rep: (604)
Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 1520
PictureNokia Lumia 1520
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage | Purchase пїЅ
General : SIM unlock devices based on Windows Phone пїЅ | > Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Flashing instructions | Firmware database
Brief characteristics of NL1520
Display
Screen size:6 inches
Display technology:ClearBlack, IPS
Display Resolution:Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Touch screen technology:High sensitive touch screen
Glass: Corning Gorilla 2

Power management
Battery capacity:3400 mAh
Maximum talk time on 2G network:27.4 h
Maximum talk time on 3G:25.1 h
Maximum talk time on LTE network: ...
While playing music:124 hours
Video playback time:10.8 h
Internet access time via Wi-Fi connection:13.6 h
Wireless charger:Yes

Photography
Main camera sensor size:20MP PureView
Camera flash type:Dual LED flash

CPU
Processor Name:Qualcomm Snapdragon в„ў 800
Processor Type:Four 2.2 GHz cores

View NL1520 in the photo
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

You should know it
Instructions
Work with photos in the NL1520
testing | comparison
Reviews NL1520
Comparing NL 1520 with other devices on WP, Android and IOs
Useful
Added to the header
12/21/2013 - Adding a review from a post.#1577
24.12.2013 - Nokia Lumia 1520: Battery Testing
12/24/2012 - Added review from3dnews
24.12.2013 - Nokia Lumia Wikipedia 1520
12/24/2013 - review fromixbt.com
12/24/2013 - addedNokia Lumia 1520. # 2 Screen, Sound, Battery and Connectivity from = SHVARZ = (Alexander Zhuravlev)
12/24/2013 - ADDEDt3.COM
12/24/2013 - addedNokia Lumia 1520 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Which Is It A Better Buy This Christmas?
12/28/2013 - video review fromSocket
31.12.2013 - 12 security levels in WP8 using the example of the Nokia Lumia 1520
13.01.2014 - NOKIA LUMIA 1520 in 3D
24.01.2014 - SIM unlock devices based on Windows Phone
04.02.2014 - Nokia Lumia 1520 - the first phablet from the Finnish company: allnokia.ru
Nokia Lumia 1520 review: ITC.ua
03/05/2014 - Editing the header. Added to: "This is a must know - How to make a hard reset"
03/06/2014 - Added to: "This is a must know -Resolving Store Updates"
07/07/2014 - Added to "This is a must know" -If you don’t sync your google account
02.26.2015 - Added to "This is a must know" -How to change the product code / flash another region (to get the update)

Punishable topics for discussion:
1. The topic of false tapes is discussed in the "BRAC" branch
Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

K

Autonomy and power consumption WP discussed in the relevant topic
And a big repeated request not to offtopic.

Post has been editedINSPEKT0R - 02.03.19, 21:11
Reason for editing: Editing caps

Rep: (5)
* TS.Tata On the screen 30 Huawei strongly criticized. I still stopped at 20 Mate, a good camera, IPS screen

Rep: (1933)
TS.Tata @ 25.04.19, 12:01*
Ooou, expensive course to touch that would fit. How all this fun cost?

for all, along with return postage of about 6,000 rubles at the rate of

Rep: (9)
* Dutch78,
Ahh, well, not very painful)) thought all paid)

Posted on 25/04/2019, 17:22:

* aver72,
Is not considered, it is necessary to look. Sooooo want a good camera, camera down there, but it drags with it not always helps phone, it would be desirable that a phone was no less worthy pictures.

Rep: (52)
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
What are the prospects for the survival of our apparatus after December 2019?
Are there any alternative (and not only) Win 10 mobile developments?
If there is, where can I read?

Post has been editedrory40 - 27.04.19, 14:18

Rep: (4)
And what will happen after December 2019? o.O

* ua0yas
Microsoft stops supporting Windows 10 Mobile.
You do not know yet?

* rory40,
Support is one thing and work is another

* Dutch78,
I agree.

Rep: (0)
welcome users to buy used devaysa.Hochu Question vayber vatsap normally works on the device? thanks

Rep: (70)
* Big panda , Vatsap ok vayber someone great, someone not very xs why.

* Ramil333,
1. Yes, it sits on the glue. I hesitated to tear off his. It takes a lot of patience, a hairdryer and a couple of spatulas type ofhttps: //www.aliexpress...Stick/32919763285.html
or other suitable items with non-acute edges. The whole process took about an hour away from me.
2. In the end, where the SIM and memory card is in my opinion the TX2, the rest - TX5.

Post has been editedFocusnik_BRR - 03.05.19, 11:12

Rep: (11)
Focusnik_BRR @ 03.05.19, 14:10*
The whole process took about an hour away from me.

How many? seconds:https://youtu.be/1CLlJvQge_k?t=166 )))

I unstick itself 4 minutes without a hair drier, a plastic spatula to slowly poddival.

Post has been editedzuz666 - 05.05.19, 12:59

* zuz666,
This video is not an indicator. Firstly, it is not known that there have happened to the display, as time of the battery compartment is not shown even in the accelerated form, he just picked it up and everything. Second, cell phones collected at different times may have different components. Thirdly, why should I lie on the track of time? I say as I have, separated it is very hard and was a white tape, not transparent like in the video.
Here is a more adequate video:https://youtu.be/tOWRmIl6EUU
Spatula that there used to be more convenient than the one to which I gave a link, because it is possible to push deeper beneath the battery.

Post has been editedFocusnik_BRR - 05.05.19, 19:10

Removing the battery - hair dryer and a plastic card.

Welcome users of the machine!
A friend has this unit. It should be Windows 10 (10.0.14393.2551), the phone is not sewn and do not modify, update only nominally. Only changed the battery (but already the new dies).
The device constantly vereschit filling all available space and offers cleaning. At the same time that the internal memory, memory card is not full and a half. According to the other, about a year ago when photographing apparatus hung. He made a hard reset (otherwise the phone will not boot), and then after a while began to come out this problem. Was made again a full reset and the result was the same - after some time Insanely annoying cleaning requirements.
What it is? It is curable?

P.S.
I myself am in the Windows Phone - any tooth foot.

* I.N. ,
Let pereproshet it through the program Windows Device Recovery Tool. If this does not help, it may be a problem with the built-in memory, if so - then this is the end.

Rep: (1)
About tremor screen.
rollands @ 07.01.19, 02:01*
I have two machines solved this problem with a piece of paper the size of 2x2 cm, on YouTube found a solution. whether there is a processor is above the battery, or something else there, you remove the black film and the top piece of paper cut from a sheet of A4, why is it such a paper is the best and all the tremor disappears or becomes so rare that you do not pay attention to him. The method works, and most importantly free of charge)) if you decide to do so and you will not find video instructions on how to remove the YouTube screen tremor on the Lumia 1520, write, tell more. But first and foremost look for vidos, there is clearer and the process is shown, although nothing fancy. The most difficult and dangerous it is to remove the cover without breaking anything with it, but if you have already rented before, it is not a problem, it is removed at the time the two, and so do scholk back and ready.
Here, find))https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9B1WWLyM48

Does anyone else have a positive result of this advice? Tried it, it is not particularly helpful. Underlay paper, black label (visible electromagnetic screen) with straight the cover. Although changes like there.

Post has been editedfebb - 22.05.19, 05:11

* febb , The screen is changed. These dances with a tambourine to help in the short term

Dutch78 @ 22.05.19, 5:25*
These dances with a tambourine to help in the short term

In short, for more than six months, the last time did so passed, never tremor was not.

Rep: (1)
I found still here such advice to eliminate tremor. Supposedly everything from smartphone strainhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5vgWTnNN8U

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/20, 14:01