> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

1284 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] | [Shooter] zombie shooter from Madfingergames
The best game from Madfingergames
The best game from Madfingergames is ...
SHADOWGUN [ 67 ] ** [8,76%]
DEAD TRIGGER [ 112 ] ** [14,64%]
SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE [ 22 ] ** [2,88%]
MONZO [ 19 ] ** [2,48%]
DEAD TRIGGER 2: ZOMBIE SHOOTER [ 474 ] ** [61,96%]
UNKILLED: PVP SURVIVAL SHOOTER [ 31 ] ** [4,05%]
SHADOWGUN LEGENDS [ 40 ] ** [5,23%]
Total votes: 765

Alien shooter
Message#1
24.10.13, 01:47
Android Game Release
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6664
Check in: 17.03.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

DEAD TRIGGER 2: ZOMBIE SHOOTER
Version: 1.5.5
Genre:Action, Shooter
Last update of the game in the header:24.03.2019

Short description: Continuation of the zombie shooter from Madfingergames

Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached Image Attached Image

Attention!Is requiredpermanent internet connection
Attention!The storyline ends with the South American campaign.
Next ("Russia", 7-11th zone)no continuation of the plotand in the near future it does not plan to add.
Attention!In Gameno multiplayerand in the near future it does not plan to add.

Posters. Caution! A lot of pictures!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video reviews and screenshots

Description / Features
13 Million survivors from all over the world are now part of the fight against Zombies!
Join them and start the daily struggle for survival.

Download Dead Trigger 2 for free and plunge into the world under the threat of a world zombie apocalypse, where humanity is involved in a decisive struggle for survival.

Huge, Continuously Updated Content And Developing Story Lines

Dead Trigger 2 is constantly becoming more and more. Each update brings new content to make the game even more enjoyable. Travel through three regions in different parts of the Earth, explore 15 different environments. Grab your favorite of 30 weapons and proceed to action in more than 150 games.

Finger Stronger than Arms

Choose between touch controls for casual players and an advanced virtual joystick.
Prefer to play the console? Great, connect a gamepad fully supported by the game.

Appetizing Graphics

You will be amazed by the ultramodern graphics - these are real-time reflections in the water, dynamic vegetation, and Ragdoll physics.
Explore numerous places and fight zombies in the forgotten cities of America, the eerie back streets of Shanghai, in abandoned mines, in the African desert or in colorful Europe.

The development of the plot in real time

You are not alone.
Join the Global Resistance, tune in to a radio wave and stay informed about the development of the general course of the game. The development is directly affected by the participation of each player.
Enjoy different types of tasks, such as story, global or side quests.

Awards For All

Participate in global missions and get rewards. Get achievements, meet challenges, get exclusive game currency.

Asylum

Explore your personal refuge and communicate with the Gunsmith, Medic, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer - characters who will help you discover new amazing devices and weapons.

Original And Fun Gameplay

Forget the Zombies that are falling from a single shot. Get ready for a fight with Kamikaze, Shoulder and other bosses - powerful Zombies, in the fight against which will have to show ingenuity. Also, do not forget to try unconventional melee weapons, such as the Big Hammer, Boat Motor or Machete. In any case, call you our favorite? Missile Chicken, Chicken with grenades and Chicken armed with machine guns. I bet you'll love them too? ..

What's new
    New Feature:
  • Ironsight has been made visible in autofire mode
    Fixes:
  • All gameplay types are now available in Generic Missions
  • EggLauncher now does the exact damage

Version 1.5.5: DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post igoryan88 # 83308882)

Setup / Cache
Before installing, please read the topic Installing games with cache
  • Question: I install, copy the cache, the game still continues to download 450 "meters." Why?
    Answer:
    • apk and cache do not match each other (i.e. apk for one video accelerator, and cache from another);
    • wrong path to the * .obb file - full path to the .obb file
      Memory card / Android / obb / com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2 /
      Internal or external memory depends on the device / firmware / system settings.
    • wrong name * .obb - file name
      main.xxxxx.com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2.obb
      Where xxxxx depends on the version of the game and on the video accelerator.
    • file * .obb "corrupted" - to transfer.

• Question: Does not download cache by wifi. I start the game, click Begin download, the download starts and the following error immediately gets out.
    Answer: If not installed Google Play; and / or no google services; and / or there is no record in the Google account about the installation; and / or blocked by Google; and / or the installed apk does not match the device, there will be an error message ("did not buy the game", "the source was not found", etc.)

F.A.Q. be sure to read!
Account new
Please note that many issues with your accounts may resolveonly appeal to

������ ��������� download

. Messages with them in the subject will be deleted without warning and explanation.
  • Question : I can not enter the game ... What should I do?
    Answer: Check the correctness / consistency of each other username and password entered.

• Question: What is a username?
    Answer: The username (username, UID) is the unique identifier of your account. You choose it (come up with) when creating an account. Two identical user names can not be.

• Question: Can I change my username?
    Answer: Independently not. However, you can contactsupportwith this request.

• Question: What characters can a username contain?
    Answer: Only Latin letters and numbers (0-9), but cannot begin with a number. The minimum number of characters - 6.

• Question: What is a nickname (nickname, nickname)?
    Answer: A nickname is a “nickname”, “nickname”, “face” of your account. It is displayed in all leaderboard tables, in-game chat, friend requests are sent / sent from this name (however, when adding a friend “manually”, you must specify the user name). Immediately after creating an account, the username and nickname match.

• Question: Can I change my nickname?
    Answer: Yes. A number of times.

• Question: What characters can contain a nickname?
    Answer: Any, incl. punctuation and other symbols.

• Question: I saw in the game the same as my name. How is this possible?
    Answer: The same nicknames can be from an unlimited number of players.

• Question: When you enter the game (account data entry), the game “does not allow” to type Russian letters, dashes, spaces, etc. How can I log in to my account?
    Answer: To enter the game, use the username (and not your nickname) and your password.

• Question: What if I forgot my username?
    Answer: Contact insupport.

• Question: What if I forgot my password?
    Answer: "Reset" it. howlook here.

• Question: When you try to reset your password, the game reports a "connection error". How to fix it?
    Answer: You did not carefully read the instructions for changing the password. To reset the password in your account db. specified email address. Otherwise, a similar error will occur.

• Question: How can I change (reset) my password if I didn’t specify mail in my account settings and can’t log in to add it, because I do not remember the password.
    Answer: Independently in any way. Contact insupport. And prove that you are the real owner of this username.

• Question: My account was stolen. What to do?
    Answer: This is extremely unlikely if you have a strong password (more than 8 characters that are not a word, contain non-recurring numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters, other characters) and you did not inform anyone of it.
    To restore access to your account, please contactsupportand prove that you are the real owner (show screenshots, a detailed account description, etc., that is, that only you can know).
Technical Issues
Question: What are the system requirements?
Answer: HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS

Question: Why are in-game purchases (IAP) not working?
Answer: Must have a valid Google account, current versions of the Google Play Store and Google services. Also cause m.LuckyPatcher(it is necessary to turn off the billing emulation), activeFreedomad blockers. In addition to the above, access to Google Play can be blocked in your region (by the provider, Googl itself). If the problem persists, then read the topic:Google Play - Technical Issues

Question: In the game store is not possible to disable ads. How to be?
Answer: Any in-game purchase will disable advertising for third-party games and applications.
After buying any sethis advertisementalso will not appear.
If you have root rights, then use® AdFree AndroidorSo, oreven so.

Question: I have mobile internet and traffic is limited. How many games "eat" megabytes in one game session?
Answer: The amount of data received / sent by the game is quite small. For example, a request / response to the beginning of a mission consumes less than 2 Kb (!). However, the game loads a lot of commercials with a volume of several Mb. Therefore, to save traffic, it is recommended to block ads in one way or another.
Naturally, the total amount of traffic depends on how often you play.

Question: What does "Authentication failed" mean and inability to enter the game?
Answer: This means that you entered the wrong username and / or password; the account was stolen / hacked (which is extremely unlikely if you have a strong password and you did not inform anyone of it); problems on the game servers (but in this case most players will have similar problems). Procedurelook here.
Try to log in with your DT2 akkanton the official site.

Question: What does the word "Internet connection error" mean and the inability to enter the game?
Answer: This means that you have a bad / inactive Internet connection or something that blocks access to the game to the Internet (for example, a firewall, your provider). Tryuse VPN.

Question: Is it possible to hack the gamefor gold ?
Answer: Not. Game currency is controlled by the server.
The gold-wrapped bug was fixed on February 17, 2014.

Question: How to install the game on a memory card?
Answer: Installation on a memory card is not recommended.

Question: Is it possible to record gameplay on a device without root-rights?
Answer: Yes.Just enable this feature in the game settings.. If not, then the device does not support the gameplay recording function.

Question: How to change (reset) password?
Answer: We lookHere

Question: Is it possible to recover a password without being linked to e-mail?
Answer: Independently not. However, you can writein support of, like so

Question: Where are my game saves stored?
Answer: On the MadfingerGames cloud server.

Question: Can I play from my account on another platform (iOS, Windows Phone, Facebook) and / or device?
Answer: Yes. To enter the game on another device, use the data (username and password) of an existing account.

Question: Can I play from multiple accounts on the same device?
Answer: Simultaneously impossible. You can take turns. Enter the settings, and click on the "Exit" button, then create a new account, or enter an existing one.

Question: How to find out the date of registration of your account?

Question: Is it possible to roll back the progress?
Answer: No you can not. You can only create a new account.

Question: How to disable auto-shooter?
Answer: In the settings, changeon manual mode.

Question: Can I play Dead Trigger 2 from a PC?
Answer: Yes you can. There is a Facebook version. A clickable link to it is attached to the header along with the Facebook icon.

Question: What programs can I use if my missions fly out?
Answer: ® GLTools

Question: How to get rid of lags in the game?
Answer: We lookhere and here (not suitable for devices on Android 4.1 and above); alternative - use ® GLTools : what can enable / disable

Question: A new game, built on a powerful engine, I have a top flagship, but where is the ultra graphics?
Answer: You can change the graphicshere

Question: Is it possible to run the game on Android 2.3?
Answer: Officially supported Android 4.0 and higher. To play on earlier versions, a modified version is required; Please note - in this case also all restrictions apply (spoiler "Fashion").

Question: What to do if crashes on Android 2.3?
Answer: We lookhere or here

Question: What is TAPJOY?
Answer: Readhere

Question: What to do if TAPJOY does not work?
Answer: TAPJOY does not work on mods. If you have an application from the market, then we lookhere

Question: Why is the mod not installed?
Answer: Not all mods can be put on top of the original game.Remove the gameand try again.
Tournaments
A tournament is an arena with the following exceptions:
  • Available for those with 5th level and higher appliances.
  • Available only on mobile platforms (iOS, Android). Opportunity to participate in the tournament on Facebook was disabled due to "a huge number of cheaters." If you play mostly / only on Facebook, then to participate in the tournament you need to go to the mobile version.
  • If a tournament is not available to you in the mobile version, this means thatyour account is marked as cheat(for example, for using mods, morespoiler "Fashion"), and the tournament on this account will never appear again; at the same time, it is no longer important for the original application to play or continue to play the mod. In this casewill only help create a new account.
  • The boosters of speed, damage, basic health do not work (money booster does not work on a regular arena too).
  • Cannot use second chances.
  • Other locations are Stadium and Zen. On these maps, in addition to the already known traps (catapults), there are others: at the Stadium - this is the count and the loop (they can kill the boss); on Zen - rotating swords. Which card will be on a particular tournament is determined by the developer.
  • On the World Map, it is indicated by a gold cup (the usual location is an island in the Atlantic Ocean below the usual arena, butmaybe in any other place usually during the so-called tours).
  • The number of attempts is limited to 5th (three for the first installment and two more for an additional fee).
  • The award depends on the position on the leaderboard (your maximum score in one of the attempts) and is issued a day after the end of the tournament.
  • What kind of prizes will be determined by the developer. This is usually $ 1,000,000, $ 500,000, $ 200,000, $ 50,000, $ 20,000 for the 1st, 2-10th, 11-100th, 101-1000th and 1001-10000th places, respectively. But there can be gold 1000G, 500G, 250G, 100G, 50G every two weeks on Wednesdays. In addition, in some tournaments (usually with gold prizes) a real prize (for example, a tablet) can be won among the first 10,000 participants.
  • The table of leaders of the current and past tournaments can belook at the official website
  • There are chances of drawing out new weapons: Viking Sword, Sten Mk II Silencer, Mauser C96, XM8, LAR Grizzly Mark V, MP 40, Z Hunter Machete, PP - 19 Bizon, MAT 49 That do not fall in normal missions.
In-Game Questions
Question: Why medrawings of new weapons from version 1.0.0 do not fall out.?
Answer: Drawings of the new weapon (Viking Sword, Sten Mk II Silencer, Mauser C96, XM8, LAR Grizzly Mark V, MP 40, Z Hunter Machete, PP - 19 Bizon, MAT 49) are available only in tournaments.

Question: Why meno new story missions are available?
Answer: The plot endscampaign in South America.

Question: Is there a multiplayer in the game?Can I play with my friends?
Answer: Not. “It's easier to create a new game” than to enter multiplayer mode in DT2
original developer response (eng.
Can we look forward to seeing the multiplayer in Dead Trigger 2?
It’s not. We have discussed this option many times in the past. We’ve tried and tried. It was a dramatic new game. But after all, it says: “Dead Trigger 2 and UNKILLED. It is a good news.
Question: What do points count for?

Question: How many levels of equipment / gunsmith / medic / smuggler / engineer?
Answer: starting from version 0.7 - 10 levels. In version 1.5.0 added the 11th.

Question: How many locations are there in this game?
Answer: by the number of levels technique.
With each new level of technology opens a new territory on the world map.

Question: How many times can I go through a campaign of a separate continent / part of the World?
Answer: How many times.

Question: Is it possible to achieve success in this game without Donat?
Answer: Yes, you can. the confirmationHere

Question: Is it true that now you can not farm more than 100,000 silver for 1 mission?
Answer: Not.This limit has been increased to $ 250,000.and there is also a limit on the number of experience points (you can score more and the game will show it, but only $ 250,000 and 36,100 points will be credited). The presence of active cash boosters does not affect the limit.

Question: During the mission I collect some amount of money, and in the results of the mission this amount is reduced by two or three times. What does it mean?
Answer: Answerlook here.

Question: When do updates come out?
Answer: Only developers can answer, but sometimes they cannot give an answer. : D

Question: How to exchange gold for silver?
Answer: In the shelter on the top line you will see the total amount of money you have. Click on the "+" icon next to it, and the exchange window will open. Course: 1 unit gold = 500 units silver.

Question: What is the maximum level of GG in the game?
Answer: 75, but so far no one has managed to achieve such "heights". Perhaps the maximum level will be increased.The player with the highestlevel.

Question: What is interaction?
Answer: This is an account of the construction of barricades, as well as the replenishment of cartridges (including hens).

Question: Where to get a permanent money booster, weapons Area-51, Metal Storm, Coach shotgun, Peacekeepers and gold?
Answer: In the game store (upper right corner in the shelter).

Question: If you buy a regular money booster, and a money booster for 24 hours, will I receive a 4-fold income?
Answer: Yes, you will. The effects of permanent and temporary boosters multiply. When you buy several time money boosters, the action time is just summed up.

Question: What do golden pigs give?
Answer: If you break one of them, you get a certain amount of silver (the amount depends on the level of the technician).

Question: What does raising the characters in the shelter ("slaves")?
Answer: For some (gunsmith, physician, technician) this is the discovery of a new equipment / increase in the level of equipment. Others (scientist, smuggler) have discounts on purchases for gold, or bonus silver after each mission.

Question: By what principle do the drawings fall out of the bosses?
Answer: With the probability set in the game.
Questions Related to Ban
Question: What can they ban me for?
Answer: For any cheat / hack / game on a modified version. In addition, for messages in the chat, if you will be filed about 200 complaints.

Question: What is the probability of a ban when using a particular cheat / hack / mod?
Answer: Askthis question here . : yes2: because Only here you can get a reliable answer.

Question: If I’m banned, can I login with this accounton the official site?
Answer: The site will answer that the account is banned.

Question: What to do if I was banned?
Answer: Write tosupport with a request to restore access to your account, or start a new account and start the game from scratch.

Question: I did not use cheats (hacking, fashion, etc.), but I was banned. How so?
Answer: Probability of errorextremely small - 0.1%. In other words, with a probability of 99.9%, something was used by you. And if turned intosupport , then most likely you will be answered the following: “you used third-party software / modified version of the game to gain superiority in the game, and access to your account cannot be restored”; or they will not answer at all (“cheaters / banned players are not in our priority”).
Voucher Related Issues
Voucher of Unkilled

Question: What is a voucher?
Answer: Voucher - the code that is entered in the game menu.

Question: What gives a voucher?
AnswerA: A voucher gives you a set of items. For example: 2 rocket chickens, 5 first-aid kits and a speed stimulator for 1 hour.

Question: Where to get a voucher?
Answer: Vouchers are laid out by developerson the official Facebook page of the game, twitter, official website.

Question: Can I buy a voucher?
Answer: No you can not.

Question: How to activate the voucher?
Answer: Enter game settings, and select "Activate Voucher". Next, enter the code, and get a reward.

Question: How many times can I activate a voucher?
Answer: Once on one account.

Question: How long is the voucher valid?
Answer: The end time is indicated by the developers along with the voucher code when it is published.

Question: When will the new voucher?
Answer: Only developers know this.
Facebook
The Facebook version switched to Unity WebGL technology.

Question: How to run the Facebook version of the game?
Answer: Go tothis link, enter your account details, and play (Facebook registration is also required).

Question: What do you need to run the Facebook version?
Answer: First of all - the browser. RecommendedGoogle chrome . Next you will need to register on Facebook (without this, it will not work).The next step is to download the Unity Web Player, which you can download. from here .Next, you must enter your DT2 account details (the lower right corner of the “User Login” is “Personal Account” or “Facebook” if you use the facebook account for logging in to the game).

Question: What should I do if Facebook doesn’t start version (“play” and “User login” buttons are not available)?
Answer: Try to change the name / surname of your profile to an analogue using only the Latin alphabet, and there should not be any characters.

Question: What to do if the Facebook version doesn't start?
Answer: Disable all ad blockers, (including and similar browser extensions).

Question: Can I play from an account created on another OS? (For example, Android)
Answer: Yes. The lower right corner of the "User Login" - "Personal Account".

Question: Can I play in full screen, change the quality of graphics, or expand the game screen?
Answer: Yes, you can. All these settings are available in the same menu under "Performance". Change of resolution works if you enable the Full Screen option. In windowed mode, the resolution depends on the size of the browser window.

Question: Can I choose which functions will get certain keyboard / mouse keys?
Answer: Yes you can.Go to settings. It is there that you can set absolutely any parameters for the keyboard / mouse.

Question: What if I have a very long game load?
Answer: Only the first launch of the game will be long (the cache is downloaded), as well as each location launched for the first time (textures are downloaded). Actually here absolutely everything depends on the speed of your Internet connection.

Question: Where is the login / password / cache of the Facebook version on my PC?
Answer: We lookhere (not relevant)

For using Google Chrome(not relevant).
Arena
Question: What is an arena like?
Answer: This is a small map, on which there are no restrictions on time and number of murders. You play until you die.

Question: What is the purpose of the arena?
Answer: Everyone has different goals.

Question: If I die in the arena, will death go to offset my stats?
Answer: Not. Neither death nor defeat are credited to general statistics.

Question: What are traps, how to find them / how to use them / how many are there?
Answer: Pitfalls are round catapults that launch zombies high up if they step on them. They are locatedonly on the "Arena" map before refueling. To use, you must simply approach them and charge them (charging is automatic). You can use them endlessly.

Question: How can I reach the heights of the arena leaderboard?
Answer: You can purchase speed and damage boosters, buy "second chances".

Question: What should I do if zombies pass through barriers?
Answer: Nothing. This is a bug.

Question: Can I turn off the annoying commentator?
Answer: No you can not. But you can turn off the sounds of the game (all).

Question: How many bosses can appear in the arena at the same time?
Answer: Three bosses.

Question: How often do Happy Boxes fall out?
AnswerA: Approximately once per wave.

Question: How many waves are there, and what is the maximum number of points you can score?
Answer: The counter has no restrictions on this data. Everything depends on your skills.

Question: Is it possible to leave the arena?
AnswerA: Yes, but points scored, money, experience will not be saved.

Useful

Breaking into

FashionBe sure to read before installing any (!) Modification
Version 1.5.5 mod: DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post igoryan88 # 83596487)

1. When playing on a modified versionaccount marked as "cheat"which entails the following:
    1. no tournaments and accordingly
    2. it is impossible to collect drawings of some weapons (because they fall only on tournaments);
    3. account of the "global war" in alternative tables
  2. Return to using the original versionWill not return the account to its previous state, - the tournament will remain unavailable, the results will be in alternative tables.
  3. Will help onlycreate a new account.You can also contactin support ofwith a request to restore access to tournaments.
Note!
  1. In this topic, messages with requests for making modifications are considered a flood and will be deleted without warning. There is a special topic for this forum: Club Mod apk
  2. All problems associated with the performance of modifications, personally ask (in QMS) their authors and / or those who published them.
  3. The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

The devices on which the game is going / not going
Devices on which launched the game:

3Q Surf RC0722C-W
Alcatel One Touch S'POP 4030D
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
Asus Transformer TF700T
Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10
Asus FonePad ME371MG
Asus MeMO Pad HD 7
Acer IconiaTab A211
Acer IconiaTab A510
Acer Liquid E2 V370
Ainol Novo 7 Venus
Ainol Novo 7 Fire
Ainol Novo 7 Crystal
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
Ainol Novo 10 Hero
Ainol Novo 10 Hero II
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7
GoClever Aries 101 v2
Dakele Big Cola 2
DNS Air Tab ES 70 2X
DNS Air Tab M84G
DNS Air Tab 74
DNS S4001
Explay 4Game
Explay HD Quad
Fly IQ 256 Vogue
Fly IQ 442
Fly IQ 446
Fly IQ 446 Magic
Fly IQ 450 Quattro
Fly IQ 4412 Coral Quad
Fly IQ 4404
Fly IQ 4410
Fly IQ 440 Energie
Google nexus 4
Google nexus 5
Google Nexus 7 (2012)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Google nexus 10
Huawei Ascend D1
Huawei Ascend P2
Huawei U8860 (Honor)
Huawei Honor 2
Huawei Honor 6
Huawei Honor 3x
Huawei P1 XL (U9200E)
Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue
Highscreen Alpha GT
HighScreen Boost
HighScreen Boost 2
HighScreen Explosion
HiqhScreen zera f rev s - goes great on exorbitant graphics.
HTC Desire S
HTC Incredible S
HTC Sensation
HTC Droid DNA
HTC Desire SV
HTC HD 2
HTC One S
HTC One S Max
HTC One V
HTC One SV
HTC One (M7)
HTC One (M8)
HTC One X +
HTC Explorer
IconBit Thor Quad FHD
IconBit Net Tab Mercury X
Jeka jk700
Jiayu G2 Dual Core
Jiayu G2 f
Jiayu G3 S
Jiayu G4 S / Advanced
Lg g pad 8.0 LTE LG-V490LG G2
LG G3 s (d724) - Goes to maximum without lags.
LG P715
LG Optimus G Pro
LG Optimus
LG Optimus L5 E612
LG Optimus 4X HD
LG Optimus 3D Max
LG Optimus L7 P705
LG Optimus L9
Lenovo A3000
Lenovo C920
Lenovo P770
Lenovo P780
Lenovo A760
Lenovo A820
Lenovo IdeaTab A1000
Lenovo S890
Lenovo TAB A8-50 (A5500)
Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 Android 5.0
Lenovo Yoga 8
Lenovo Yoga 10
Media Pad On MP 10 FHD
Megafon Login +
Megafon Login
Megafon 4G Turbo
Meizu M3 Note
Meizu MX2
Meizu PRO 5
Motorola Droid Razr
Motorola Droid 4
Newman n1
Nomi i451
Pantech Vega Iron
Philips Xenium W6500
Pipo s1s
Pipo S1 Pro
Pipo s2
POMP W89
Prestigio PMP7100
Prestigio Multipad 8.0 Pro Duo
Prestigio MultiPad 5570 C
Prestigio Multipad 10.1 Ultimate 3G
Prestigio Multipad 4 Quantum PMP5785C 3G
Ritmix Rmd - 1080
Sanei N10
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 CM 10.2
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 5.3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Wi - Fi
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
Samsung Galaxy Star S
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
Sony Xperia E3 Dual
Sony xperia ion
Sony xperia m
Sony Xperia SP
Sony xperia go
Sony Xperia P
Sony xperia l
Sony xperia v
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Sony Xperia Z2
Sony Xperia ZL
Sony Xperia ZR
Sony xperia sola
Sony Xperia Acro S
Sony xperia s
Sony xperia u
Sony Xperia Tablet S
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro SK 17I
Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman
Starway Andromeda S930
Ulefone Be Touch
UMI X1S
Texet X-Basic
Texet NaviPad TM-7857 3G
THL 4000
THL 5000
TurboPad 910
Wexler Tab 7T
Xiaomi MiPad
Xiaomi MI-2
Xiaomi MI-3
ZOPO ZP700
ZOPO ZP950
ZTE Nubia Z5 Mini
ZTE V967S
ZTE V880H
ZTE Geek V975
ZTE Grand Era
ZTE Grand Memo
ZTE Grand S
ZTE Grand X Quad
ZTE Leo M1
ZTE Blade 3
ZTE V970M

Could not start:
Prestigio pap 5400 duos
Prestigio PMP5580C DUO
Texet TM-7055HD
Lenovo A390T
Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70
ZTE V880E

Past Versions.The game requires the current version of the client!
banner
Attached Image

Version 1.5.3 mod: DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post LEXXukon # 81016926)
Version 1.5.3: DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post LESØRUB # 80385326)
Version 1.5.2: DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post yura.72 # 79723540) cache: DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post igoryan88 # 79776119)
Version 1.5.1: DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post LEXXukon # 77717076)
Version 1.5.0mod DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post by Giacomino # 77123473)
Version 1.3.3 Mali GPU: apk + cache
version 1.3.3 Mod DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post Giacomino # 68321446)
Version 1.3.1 for Adreno
Version 1.3.1 for Mali + cache
version 1.3.1 Mod from xxruitxx DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post Botva241 # 62039405) | DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post isaaknuton # 67173039)
version 1.3.1 Mega Mod DEAD TRIGGER 2: Zombie Shooter [3D, Online] (Post Vershitel-mira # 61957116)

v1.3.0 Mod
DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Giacomino # 60437594)
v1.3.0 Mod by xxruitxx DEAD TRIGGER 2: ZOMBIE SHOOTER [3D, Online] (Post isaaknuton # 60608584)
Version 1.3.0 for Adreno
Version 1.3.0 for Mali
1.2.5 [Mega Mod] for GPU ??? DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Giacomino # 60277713)
Version 1.2.5 for Adreno
DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Giacomino # 56976943)
Version 1.2.1 for Adreno
Version 1.2.0 for Adreno from Google Play
Version 1.2.0 for PowerVR from Google Play
Version 1.2.0 mod DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Giacomino # 56127713)
Version 1.1.1 for Adreno GPU: DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Alex0047 # 52606243) | cache: DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Makbat # 53104719)
Version 1.1.1 for Mali GPU + cache: DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Toleanyc # 52359779)
Version 1.1.1 for Adreno GPU: DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Alex0047 # 52046723)
MegaMod 1.1.0: DEAD TRIGGER 2 [3D, Online] (Post Giacomino # 52018167)
Mega mod | Another mod
Version 1.0.0 Adreno
Version 1.0.0 Mali
Version 1.0.0 of PowerVr
Mega Mod for all GPUs
Mod with unlockedgraphics settings for Mali GPU.
Version 1.0.0 Mali
Version 1.0.0 of PowerVR, Tegra
Version 0.9.8 PowerVR
Version 0.9.8 Adreno
Version 0.9.8 Mali
Version 0.9.8 Tegra
Version 0.9.6
Version 0.9.5
Version 0.9.0
Version 0.8.0
Version 0.07.0 Android 2.3+
Version 0.05.0 Android 4.0.4 "+"
Version 0.05.0 Android 2.3.4 "+"
Version 0.4.0 Android 4.0.4 "+"
Version 0.4.0 Android 2.3.4 "+"
Version 0.3.0 Android 4.0.4 "+"
Version 0.3.0 Android 2.3.4 "+"
Version 0.2.5 Android 4.0.4 "+"
Version 0.2.5 Android 2.3.4 "+"

Gratitude / Achievements / Voting
Gratitude Expressed
Category "Curators":

Starryeyed - For Stripping Fluda, Bringing Caps In Order, Answers To Questions, Coziness In Topic: D
Nikkin13 - For the Supervision of the DT2 Players Club, Kindness and Responsiveness

Category "Fashion":

dimas1111 - For Diverse Fashion
opera-fan - For the Porting Game Under Android 2.3.X

Category "Graphics":

Nafuk - For the Creation of New Year's Logos, Avatars of Club Members, Making Caps
Ingrostio - For Help With Making Caps

Category "FAQ" + Help Users:

Kub_21 - For Helping Players, Fast And Accurate Responses
777kdv777 - For Helping Players, Fast And Accurate Responses
Seredin1 - For the FAQ on Weapons, Experiments with the Game, Help for members of the Forum, Video Reviews
Voting results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Achievements Topics

Club playersDeadTrigger II
Invitation!!!

Dear forum users and guests, amateurs and professionals of the game !!! We invite you to
Dead Trigger 2 Players Club !!!

With us you can join the ranks of fighters, take part in joint wars: both in the seizure of cities and tournaments - to share your achievements, or just chat about weapons, tactics, gags and bugs! You can also ask for advice or ask your question about the game !!
We are always waiting for you, and may hordes of zombies prevent you from getting to us !!!

Attention!Fraud
Recently, in the popular Russian soc. Networks cases of extortion and fraud with the sale, exchange of game accounts. If you do not want to lose your account, thenit is strictly not recommended to transfer the password and username of your account to third parties under any circumstances. If you, all the same, acted in this way, then as soon as possible change password (as see here ), or contact in support . Remember that with a sufficiently "strong" password (from 8 characters, not being a word, containing non-recurring numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters, and other characters), its selection is practically not feasible. And, of course, only you must know your password.

How to clean the image under the spoiler
Official customer 4

1. Attached Image

2. Attached Image

3. Attached Image

4. Attached Image

5. Attached Image

6. Attached Image

7. Attached Image

Game achievements share in Club games

Topics Curator life finder

Post has been editedlife finder - 24.03.19, 17:54
Reason for editing: version 1.5.5 + mod
coolpc
Message#2
24.10.13, 02:07
Cat: 3
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 416
Check in: 09.02.12
Samsung Galaxy J5

Goes great on Snapdragon s4 pro! The graphics are set high, the effects of almost everything, except for some puddles and grass ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedmax982 - 26.10.13, 17:01
Reason for editing: Removed screenshots under the spoiler.

--------------------
ANDROID FOREVER
Never Give Up, Cenation!
Fans Club GTA San Andreas
LoD_WOTLK
Message#3
24.10.13, 02:12
Black Overlord
[offline]

Messages 457
Check in: 22.02.12

Screenshots from tegra3, super graphics. I would like to see screenshots of the owners of tegra4
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T Android 4.2.2 CyanogenMod 10.1 [tegra3]
HTC One S (S4) Android 4.2.2 CyanogenMod 10.1[Adreno 225]
Alien shooter
Message#4
24.10.13, 02:17
Android Game Release
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6664
Check in: 17.03.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Freedom does not take, even with a broken market

--------------------
Laid out the games: 2000 Thousands game Wild Blood [3D, Online] Two thousandth Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [3D]
Shaolyn
Message#5
24.10.13, 02:28
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 02.12.11
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F

In it the essence is the same as in the last part (i.e., to kill everyone in the same locations) or is it something more interesting?)

--------------------
LoD_WOTLK
Message#6
24.10.13, 02:31
Black Overlord
[offline]

Messages 457
Check in: 22.02.12

Shaolyn
sort of multiplayer promised

--------------------
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T Android 4.2.2 CyanogenMod 10.1 [tegra3]
HTC One S (S4) Android 4.2.2 CyanogenMod 10.1[Adreno 225]
El azatxx
Message#7
24.10.13, 02:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Check in: 10.01.12
Google Nexus 6P

By the way, is there a multiplayer? And the first part didn’t like it .. Skukata
Okolorep
Message#8
24.10.13, 03:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 435
Check in: 21.10.12
Fly Miracle IQ442

It’s not at all what I’ve been waiting for. Such a feeling that the first game will visually be better. On the Fly 442, it flies out of the game on high.And for authorization, the Internet is needed. Included is the production of weapons according to the drawings (where it was). why it is good that disconnects.

--------------------
kron123456789
Message#9
24.10.13, 04:04
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1795
Check in: 28.09.12
Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300

ECLIPSE00074,
It seems to me that the “high” is both on the tegre 3 “high” and on the adreno 320 “high”, and ultra is available only with the tegra 4. What is insulting is that on the iPhone 5 there is ultra, although the gpu is inferior to the adreno 320, not to mention already about tag 4 (

Posted on 10/24/2013 04:04 AM:

Rostislav SA @ 10.24.2013, 04:59*
Donat gnawing?
already more serious than in the first part, but it’s more my inability to play offline (

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Pocket + Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB Wi-Fi
and a working rarity - Fujitsu & Siemens Pocket LOOX C550 (to WM 5.5)
Nexus 7 (2012) 16GB Wi-Fi - out :(
kron123456789
Message#10
24.10.13, 04:10
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1795

Rostislav SA,
It is indicated that c for android 4.0 and higher, so I don’t know. And on iOS everything is much more fun - iOS7 is required there, and now those who refuse are upgraded with bricks: D
Amelyon @ 10.24.2013, 05:05*
Does it not need a permanent internet connection, like the iOS version?
requires and this is sad ((tried to cheat by disabling the Internet after authentication, but the game refused to load the levels. There is constant synchronization with the servers and this is the problem of hacking (((

Post has been editedkron123456789 - 24.10.13, 04:13

--------------------
ECLIPSE00074
Message#11
24.10.13, 04:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2325
Check in: 17.06.07
Oneplus 3

redlime51 @ 10.24.2013, 05:05*
just awful on adrena 320, the first dedtrigger better on my top five looks like (

compared now with the 1st part
really 1st looks much better
What kind of dick do the developers? mdaaa .....
kron123456789 @ 10.24.2013, 05:04*
What a shame - on iPhone 5 Ultra is available

well marketing as always

Post has been editedECLIPSE00074 - 24.10.13, 04:13

--------------------
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
xvaz2106x
Message#12
24.10.13, 04:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536
Check in: 09.11.11
Sony Xperia SP

How much does the game weigh in the market?

--------------------
SonyXperia SP (4.3 stock, no root, no drama) rooted, but still no drama ^ _ ^
kron123456789
Message#13
24.10.13, 04:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1795

xvaz2106x
About 250mb. More specifically - 254Mb.

Post has been editedkron123456789 - 24.10.13, 04:17

--------------------
ECLIPSE00074
Message#14
24.10.13, 04:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2325
Check in: 17.06.07
Oneplus 3

on adreno 320 on high stable 60 fps
you need to hammer developers in support to make the graphics better ..... although what do they ... sacks of money from epl halt hell what will they do
Rostislav SA @ 10.24.2013, 05:19*
Who can cut an apk under 2.3? Thanks in advance ...

better phone was drunk on 4.0
This is still necessary for 2.3 to sit O_o

Post has been editedECLIPSE00074 - 24.10.13, 04:22

--------------------
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
kron123456789
Message#15
24.10.13, 04:35
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1795

On Gnexus'e on high goes quite normal
and the solution is simple - high in DT2 is very slightly different from high in DT1. Is that a higher resolution texture.

--------------------
cubusil
Message#16
24.10.13, 05:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 29.07.10
Sony Xperia XZ F8331

Xperia S 4.1.2 (96 official rooted firmware) (Adreno 220) high settings - everything is smooth and beautiful: happy:
danil-gw
Message#17
24.10.13, 06:00
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 27.04.12
Sony Xperia Z1

Xperia Z1 ideally goes on high)
PacaNchick
Message#18
24.10.13, 06:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 308
Check in: 26.06.11
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

There is no possibility to play with the permanent online, most likely they did it so that we could not hack it ..
It is a pity, the game itself is nothing like that, but here is the constant online ...

--------------------
Sony xperia l
The New Ipad 64gb wifi + 3g
Club loversGTA: San Andreas (Android, iOS, WP)
maratkeee
Message#19
24.10.13, 06:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 529
Check in: 02.10.12

MEGAMONSTER
Message#20
24.10.13, 06:05
Guru
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 2368
Check in: 03.12.05
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

The Samsung Galaxy S i9000 is going great. Including on high. It is a pity that the water was cut.

Post has been editedMEGAMONSTER - 24.10.13, 06:07

--------------------
HP hx 2110, Samsung Galaxy S +, Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note3, NOKIA 6630, Pentagon 128, Siemens S55, NOKIA E63, ASUS ME173X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Hera36
Message#21
24.10.13, 06:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1462
Check in: 22.09.11
Pocophone F1 6/64

Gentlemen, disappointment!
I waited and waited, I fell asleep 40 minutes before the release ... In the morning I didn’t sleep right behind my mobile phone, downloaded and ...
There are no lags on my MI2, in any modes ... It's a shame that a very tough donat, up to gold payment for speeding up the acquisition / development (I hate!), But ... The main disappointment is the graphics ...
When I put the first part, I installed Ultra graphics according to the instructions from YouTube - it flies without problems, with steam from pipes, sparks during explosions, regdol graphics and other buns ... And TUT is a complete disappointment in drawing zombies, effects, surroundings ... And seasoned with wild Donat and constant connection to the network ...
That's right they said here on the Forum - apparently doing it specifically for Tegra4 ... (((

And yes, by the way, after authorization via Facebook in the name, a set of numbers and letters ID from Facebook ... When I try to change Nick, a constant password request, moreover, the correct password says "wrong" and most importantly ... After exiting this menu, the Russian font has flown , only some letters are visible ... (((
Anyways, wet ...

Post has been editedHera36 - 24.10.13, 06:29

1284 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:31