> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MichBox | Module XposedFramework

Rep: (757)
Michbox
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:23.02.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Module XposedFramework.

Description:
Module for Xposed Framework.
Tweaks based on CPU cycles MTK phones (!)
MTK 6577, 6589 Android v4.0 - 4.2

Some functions may not work on other processors (phones) - depends on the ROM

ATTENTION!
It works only together with the establishment of XPOSED FRAMEWORK!

Download it herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
or hereВ® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed
Can only be fitted in the internal memory of the phone!
When installing an application from Market sometimes fall into mnt / asec / instead of data / app folder.
In this case, the module fully will not work!

To run it, you can do 2mya ways:
1. Go to the conductor mnt / asec / com.mich.box / - pick otttuda file on the SD card pkg.apk and install it from there (minus the way - when you update the program again in the snaps mnt / asec)
2. Install the module before installing the Xposed MichBox, which fixes a bug Market.
descriptionhttp://www.modaco.com/topic/361776-xmod-di...yption-mntasec/
file - attachments below (minus - additional module, the load in the Soviet era)

Description of functions:
- change the display name on the IOF;
- include a flashlight volume buttons;
- gradually increase the volume of an incoming call or an alarm is triggered;
- lock screen revolution;
- Automatically record your conversations on SDCard built-in recording;
- remove the black square when an incoming call;
- expand the field of the phone number in the dialer, the call history in the display name in the string 2;
- include advanced developer settings, and the input menu items TestMode, EngeneerMode, FactoryMode;
- to clear the search result T9;
- manage the touchscreen sensitivity;
- change CPU governors;
- display current consumption device;
- display the CPU load and the current frequency;
- To hang up the dialer to close and move to the main screen ...

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: michfood
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mich.box

Download:
Version: 1.0.0 Attached fileMichBox_v1.0.apk (220.84 KB)

Download the latest version:
Version: 8.0.1 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mich.box

The attachment:
- quite small and harmless module XposedFramework, so that when you install the program posed no mnt / asec folder (which leads to its inoperability), and data / app folder - as it should be, for the right job:

Attached filecom.modaco.xposed.phonesky.noencryption.apk(26.02 KB)

When errors occur, etc. - the request directly attached to the message log file debug.log, located at the address: /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/log

Past versions

Post has been editedmichfood - 01.09.14, 10:25
Reason for editing: Added an attachment file description

Rep: (15)
Set, entered, and the menu is only this.
Menu
Attached Image
Body prestigio pap 4055, MTC 6577t, jb 4.1.1

Post has been editedqwermod - 23.10.13, 22:41

Rep: (4)
qwermod, the same trouble.
Writing is like as far as writing is unclear sdcard nothing
HTC X920e Butterfly, MTK6589

Rep: (1)
Keep On ... SE Xperia arc is the same canoe ..: o

shadowhacker,
I doubt that in the Xperia percent MTC
qwermod,
alexfps92,
Depending on the firmware version - in my writing in a folder SDCARD / Phonerecords - G4 MTK6589
on the screenshots - go to the link on Google

Rep: (19)
Set, but only autorecord conversations and everything on the menu. Phone jiayu g4.

Post has been editeddenis27071977 - 24.10.13, 16:48

Google play

Rep: (56)
denis27071977 @ 24.10.2013, 15:43*
Set, but only autorecord conversations and everything on the menu. Phone jiayu g4.

This is a paid program. Here- only its advertising ...: yes2:

derkvol
and support and discussion;)
and by the way the free version of auto record conversations, that in itself is enough

Post has been editedmichfood - 24.10.13, 19:21

Rep: (1)
michfud @ 24/10/2013, 17:32*
derkvol
and support and discussion;)
and by the way the free version of auto record conversations, that in itself is enough

Oh right ... if he would write the truth then spat huckster: lol:

shadowhacker,
whoever wrote this? I would write - only forum rules harsh ... and so under threat of demolition themes, but in principle I do not mind - thus confirms its blue sole right to exist as the largest Russian varezniki ... but me personally, it comes indirectly.
and then spit meaningless - a simple calculation:
(I am not making excuses - because there is nothing, just I bring clarity) -
the entrance to the market is worth 25 bucks (even for free apps), with each payment, Google takes 30%.
I do not want to be a patron of the arts for various reasons, at the same time - I do not advocate the feeding of Google.
but I do not see any other system software distribution except convenience store.
including until everything is as it is - and what will happen next - wait and see;)

Rep: (18)
michfood , Firstly, thank you for your efforts! I use your MichBox a convenience store. I bought because of the possibility of reducing the sensitivity of the screen.
Initially not working flashlight function, but without it you can live :-) Now is the update, the program now falls immediately with an error. Resetting does not help. What is going to be a problem?

It does not start MichBox interface settings? just wrote that there was an error in MichBox application?
program has risen in profile data / app?

with a flashlight on the 6589T has some nuance ... I think until I get the body with percent - could not answer anything. logs sent to me - nothing criminal, the program sees a pressing buttons, trying to turn on the flashlight, and the screen remains black (the body itself continues to live)

ps - I find why the error, corrected, filled to the market a new version. 6.1.3 should now be updated and work (unless of course again in the section mnt / asec / her market not vpihnet)

Post has been editedmichfood - 25.10.13, 07:05

Yes, I receive an error interface application is launched.
The section data / app did not get up. Lies in the mnt / asec. Manual manipulation does not help, I will wait for the update through the market.

Update somewhere around 2 hours it takes after poured on Google.
But cant with mnt / sec how to win, I do not understand.
here we discussed this bug Markethttp://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880- No decision yet like
all you can do so:
- to get into the cache / download folder (or in the mnt / asec / ***) and look for my apk, pull it out for example, in the root of the SD card;
- remove the application;
- set out - to make sure that it fell in the data / app (for fidelity can be configured to select a memory location the default program - "Internal phone storage")
- get into XposedInstaller (after updating crow flies from the module) - put there a checkbox;
- Reload.

Post has been editedmichfood - 25.10.13, 08:20

Yes, these actions I had a hand in trying to "fix" the application being installed. Did not help. I tried to adjust the rights to the appropriate files - to no avail.
Newcomers to the Market app solve the problem, thank you for prompt support!
michfood
with a flashlight on the 6589T has some nuance ... program sees pressing buttons, trying to turn on the flashlight, and the screen remains black (the body itself continues to live)
I'm on hold "VOL-" screen is turned on as usual displayed unlock the screen, but the lamp does not light up. I tried to unlock unlock and shift in the "hold" and "long press" - there is no difference.
Not fatal, of course, but if you manage to win it, it will be more convenient.

And about the "fee / free" - in my opinion all true. The author considered it necessary to set a low price for their labor. Use or not - everyone decides for himself, and can be the same with his own hands povklyuchat corresponding improvement spending private time to study the specifics.

my_comp,
thank.
just filled in 6.1.4
- completed yet the CPU mode selection (governors)
- Fixed display of the load on the CPU (not all cores are displayed correctly)
- Fixed a bug with a black square in the call (mod does not work)

Updates wait.

- flip lock (finally finished)

Rep: (59)
On firmware LeWa not working flashlight on the volume button "-". Maybe it's because the same button to switch tracks in the player? Maybe you can make the button to increase the volume? Or setting add to the choice of a button?

Post has been editeddjedric - 27.10.13, 12:34

Rep: (0)
1. As a paid version of name-calling files with records of conversations? As well as a free "Audio_data_vremya.3gpp"? If so, then it is not very convenient.
2. Is it possible to choose the paid version of the quality of the recording? For example, instead .ogg .3gpp.

djedric,
c flashlight is not that simple reason ... Leva way the code is very different, because the half can not work at all

Posted on 27/10/2013, 17:07:

Mozg1024,
1. in paid audio-time-room- Name
2. Did not think, but it all depends on the firmware version in my like another format is, I do not remember any

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 2:30