> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

122 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Weather ACE | Customizable and accurate weather prediction using statistics
Aleph4
Message#1
23.10.13, 10:20
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2258
Check in: 01.05.12

Weather ACE download

version: 1.12.18

Last update of the program in the header:19.12.2018

Attached Image

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Customizable and accurate weather prediction using statistics.

Description:
1. Accurate weather prediction using several weather sources, with the construction of statistics on the prediction accuracy for each source. In short - the program compares the current weather with what was previously predicted (hours and days ago). Based on this, statistics are generated and the user is shown data from those sources that have shown themselves to be the most accurate.

2. Made to look normal on both the tablet and the smartphone. The flexibility of the fragments in android allows you to change the representation of the program on the device quite strongly.

3. Localization, 6 languages, including Russian and Ukrainian.

4. Multiple views of weather information with fast switching between them (4 items for now - list, comparative table by data sources, weather maps and graphs). Weather by days (up to 10 days), by hours and extended information on the weather (both by day and by any hour).

5. The ability to compare data from different sources and show the accuracy of a specific source for future periods.

6. Widgets - while 3 different. The first 4x1 with resizable size and three types for 1x1 size. The second is the widget stack (android 3.0+), when you can scroll the widget by moving your finger. The third is a transparent widget with a constructor, where you can do what you need from ready-made blocks.

7. Multiple locations (millions) are supported. Auto location on GPS too.

8. Sunrise / Sunset and a bunch of other information. The best currently used algorithm is used with an accuracy of somewhere + -30 seconds between the dates from -4000 BC. and 4000 n., all calculations with maximum accuracy. As an example, I will say that what is on the NASA site is with the worst accuracy.

9. Phases of the Moon and current information on the Moon. Also the best and most recent algorithm from what I found.

10. A lot of options on settings - fonts, icons (4 sets), colors, formats, etc. Including tinctures of colors and transparency on widgets.

11. Very flexible update settings for those who have an expensive Internet.

12. Made to minimize the use of your device’s battery. No streams are constantly hanging in the background, nothing more.

13. 4 data sources currently, will be more.

14. Information display from built-in sensors (temperature, pressure, humidity).

The idea to write a program arose because I was tired of looking at weather predictions that are far from what is visible outside the window. The basic idea is to automatically select a data source based on statistics, i.e. as he predicted the weather both relatively recently and a longer period ago.

The statistics is quite flexible - i.e. It may be an option that tomorrow one weather predicts better the source, then another 2 days, and then a third better source. It was checked last winter and it seems that this approach very often makes sense.

I also really like the applications that can be customized as much as possible and which can be changed at any time.

And of course, I tried to do everything so that everything would be relatively simple and understandable for anyone.

The program is more or less stable, there are very few departures.

The program shows banners, everything is sensitive (politics, religion, sex, pills, gambling and other things) I turned off in banners.

Latest versions require Android 4.0+

More information on statistics under the spoiler
Quote (nezhensky @ 10.26.2013, 08:52) *
Tell me how to manage statistics?
or she herself is calculated
What interest at the top right?
and generally with statistics in detail who chooses the real readings outside the window?
------
1 and 2. Statistics is considered itself, automatically. Accordingly, it can not be managed. I am going to introduce a small control capability due to the fact that the user will be able to evaluate the "current weather". Because, firstly, sometimes weather sources and, according to the current weather, incorrect data provide. Secondly, what would the statistics be formed at the expense of user ratings, for example, when there is no Internet (and therefore there is no accurate current weather and it is formed at the expense of hourly) and the data have nothing more to compare with.

3. These percentages on the dialogue where you can compare the weather - and there are the current values ​​of statistics (assessment of the accuracy of this weather prediction). Statistics are stored in a different form, storing these numbers would be useless. Therefore, the display of statistics slows down the work of this dialog and it can be turned off in the “presentation settings” for this dialog (the “presentation settings” have different dialogs, although there is a common one).

4. Real readings “like outside the window” are obtained due to automatic weather stations. Most often they stand at airports, at meteorological stations, respectively; some weather fans set them up themselves. And most weather sources have somewhere the ability to connect a weather station (examplehttp://openweathermap.org/stations). When you get the current weather and this data on the current weather is fresh - it is assumed that this is the real weather.

The program automatically compares the current weather code (in the program, all weather is standardized and a specific code corresponds to each weather - therefore, it is easy to translate into different languages), temperature and some other things - so that the time was predicted for this (+ - 15 minutes by my) Accordingly, some estimate is obtained of how correct the prediction is. Moreover, separate estimates are formed for different prediction ranges, because it seems that some sources better predict the weather for this place in the short term, and some are better in the long-term (by the way, more often than not, predicting the weather for more than 10 days does not make sense. In such cases, corny takes historical data - the average for the last years). These are the periods of prediction range estimation in the program and several, respectively, separate statistics for each period. And for each location - again, separate data is generated.

Statistics is generated by week, the user is shown (and used to display data in widgets, graphs, and vertical list) - data from a statistically better weather source for the last weeks + with a smaller weighting factor for the last months + one-year, with an even smaller weighting factor. This is done because, firstly, data sources sometimes update their weather patterns, secondly, last winter I noticed that all winter was better than one data source, but in spring and summer, the second one came out on top. In general, this statistic is largely an experiment, but for now, what I see is that it all makes sense. And in any case, it is convenient to be able to compare the weather.

On Google Play, I rendered the program because over time I’ll add the ability to automatically upload my statistics to a server and it will be possible to:

1. To improve the accuracy of statistical data due to the data of other people living nearby. Yet each individual person watches the weather at different times and the data on the current weather also takes at different times.
2. Having gone somewhere to rest or work or to relatives - use the statistics of people living in the area. Due to the English and other localizations that will be soon - virtually the entire planet is covered :).

Well, to get a map with general statistics, maybe some weather sources do not make much sense at all :).

But all this wall of text is not visible to the user, he is given only the result - the statistical accuracy of the prediction in the form of numbers and the ready best statistics set of data on widgets and data views. Those. There is no need to bother, although it is possible to compare the weather from different sources - it can often be useful. By the way, this also shows some stupidity of most weather programs from the market which have only one source. But of course they also have the right to life.

Some management help:
The help built into the program is only in English, it will be in Russian too. Well, the main thing is there - almost everything responds to both a short press on an element and a long one. For example, add another location or edit the current one - by long pressing any of the tabs at the top of the program. View information on the clock - a short press on the information on the day, but if you press on the information on the day by long pressing - there will be an extended info on the day.

Additional Information
Fine tuning of the current weather source under the spoiler

It is highly recommended to connect the WeatherUnderground source - for Kiev, let's say it adds +15 sources of current weather, see instructions with pictures in the header.

1. Open the current weather view (in the button block at the bottom, these are mugs with the temperature inside)
2. Now go to the page for selecting the source of the current weather - to do this, click on the star at the top.
3. The page shows all possible sources with the data they provide. But because of the limitations of the free key - not everyone will have weather. Those sources where the weather is not visible - you can update manually or just go to the same place in a minute - another 6-8 sources will be updated.

4. With a simple tap, select the most appropriate source of weather. After that it will be used both in the program and on the widgets.

Connecting weather source Weather Underground Step by step instructions with pictures from * RoninZ8 Weather ACE (Post # 33754742)
Connecting weather source Forecast.IO Weather ACE (Post # 31685000)

An application has an API that allows it to support some external applications. For example - Tasker. The same application allows you to connect your own set of icons.

Weather ACE Clock Widget Pack (Clock Widget Pack for Weather ACE)
API documentation and Tasker configuration example (see modules): Weather ACE (Post # 31744584)
Profiles for Tasker and Dusi from * Glider_m Weather ACE (Post # 34412638)

Documentation for connecting external sets of weather icons: Weather ACE (Post # 26574958) Supports up to 50 sets of icons at the same time, additional sets are connected like this Weather ACE
Module with sets of icons on Google Playlink
Another set of icons here:Weather ACE (Post # 29573302)and furtherWeather ACE (Post # 34754435)and furtherWeather ACE (Post # 34949744)
andstill.

Documentation for connecting external moon icon sets: Weather ACE (Post # 37165697)
Moon icons setWeather ACE (Post # 37153047)(mini-instructions for adding and 1 more mini-set of moon icons in the next post).

Modules
Several modules have been developed for this application (and new modules will be developed)
modules
Clock Widget ModuleGoogle playTopic onsavagemessiahzine.comWeather ACE Clock Widget Pack
Tasker support moduleGoogle play
Icon Modulelink

Subscribe tobeta version of the application Post onsavagemessiahzine.com Beta appear automatically, it is easy to refuse to participate in testing.

Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: MYCODEFAB
Homepage: http://mycodefab.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...b.aleph.weather

Download:
[version: 1.12.18 Weather ACE 1.12.18

Past versions
[version: 1.12.14 Weather ACE
[version: 1.11.33 Weather ACE (Post Volodiimr # 73323586)
[version: 1.11.27 Post №2240, author Pashulik
[version: 1.11.10 Weather ACE (Post Volodiimr # 70893719)
[version: 1.11.9 Post # 2216 by Volodiimr
[version: 1.11.8 Weather ACE (Post by Pashulik # 63310923)
[version: 1.11.7 Weather ACE (Post Pashulik # 62925694)
[version: 1.11.6 Weather ACE (Post Pashulik # 62741769)
[version: 1.11.4 Weather ACE (Post Pashulik # 61348279)
[version: 1.11.3 beta Weather ACE (Fast typhoon13 # 61245549)
[version: 1.11.2 beta Weather ACE (Post Aleph4 # 45603645)
[version: 1.11.1 Weather ACE (Post # 45373994)
[hotfix: 1.10.5 Weather ACE (Post # 43585734)
[hotfix: 1.10.4 Weather ACE (Post # 43516698)
Version: 1.10.0 Weather ACE (Post # 43375866)
version: 1.9.8 Weather ACE (Post # 38147433)
Version: 1.9.7 Weather ACE (Post # 37928871)
Version: 1.9.6 Weather ACE (Post # 37545945)
version: 1.9.5 Weather ACE (Post # 37069693)
version: 1.9.4 Weather ACE (Post # 36857429)
version: 1.9.3 Weather ACE (Post # 36806245)
Version: 1.9.2.1 Weather ACE (Post # 36405650)
version: 1.9.1 Weather ACE (Post # 36296640)
Version: 1.9.0.3 Weather ACE (Post # 35740585)
version: 1.9.0 Weather ACE (Post # 35636101)
Version: 1.8.5 Weather ACE (Post # 35278734)
Hotfix: 1.8.4.1 Weather ACE (Post # 34932776)
Version: 1.8.3 Weather ACE (Post # 34580467)
Version: 1.8.2.1 Weather ACE (Post # 34334998)
Version: 1.8.2 Weather ACE (Post # 34317058)
Hotfix: 1.8.1.2 Weather ACE (Post # 34126061)
Version: 1.8.1 Weather ACE (Post # 34110387)
Version: 1.8.0 Weather ACE (Post # 33748280)
version: 1.7.5 Weather ACE (Post # 33051763)
version: 1.7.4 Weather ACE (Post # 32402422)
version: 1.7.3 Weather ACE (Post # 32391963)
version: 1.7.2 Weather ACE (Post # 32205758)
version: 1.7.1 Weather ACE (Post # 32019093)
version: 1.7.0 Weather ACE (Post # 31856672)
Version: 1.6.3 Weather ACE (Post # 31685000)
Version: 1.6.1 Weather ACE (Post # 31523161)
Version: 1.6.0 Weather ACE (Post # 31485405)
Version: 1.5.3 Weather ACE (Post # 31162478)
Version: 1.5.2 Weather ACE (Post # 31003637)
Version: 1.5.1 Weather ACE (Post # 30843880)
Version: 1.5.0 Weather ACE (Post # 30687000)
Version: 1.4.6 Weather ACE (Post # 30498503)
Version: 1.4.5 Weather ACE (Post # 30311042)
Version: 1.4.4 Weather ACE (Post # 30114591)
Version: 1.4.3 Weather ACE (Post # 29933339)
Version: 1.4.2 Weather ACE (Post # 29770389)
Version: 1.4.1 Weather ACE (Post # 29573302)
Version: 1.4.0 Weather ACE (Post # 28709566)
Version: 1.3.11 Weather ACE (Post # 28709566) - latest version without weather map
Version: 1.3.10 deleted - critical error with icon caching.
Version: 1.3.9 Weather ACE (Post # 28487634)
Version: 1.3.8 Weather ACE (Post # 28352712)
version: 1.3.7 Weather ACE (Post # 28115791)
version: 1.3.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3925905/WeatherACE-1.3.6.apk
version: 1.3.5 Weather ACE (Post # 27818979)
version: 1.3.4 Weather ACE (Post # 27483579)
version: 1.3.2 Weather ACE (Post # 26778863)
version: 1.3.1 Weather ACE (Post # 26715496)
version: 1.3.0 Weather ACE (Post # 26574958)
Version: 1.2.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3676454/WeatherACE.apk
Version: 1.2.7 Weather ACE (Post # 26369996)
Version: 1.2.6 Weather ACE (Post # 26306343)
Version: 1.2.5 Weather ACE (Post # 26212527)
Version: 1.2.4 Weather ACE (Post # 26150411)
Version: 1.2.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3621577/WeatherACE.apk
Version: 1.2.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3615402/WeatherACE.apk
Version: 1.2.1 Attached fileWeatherACE.apk (1.6 MB)

Post has been editedAleph4 - 19.12.18, 15:57
Reason for editing: new version
Aleph4
Message#2
24.10.13, 18:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Version 1.2.2

- Added support for the Ukrainian language.
- Added a widget on the lock screen. The widget is the same as 2x2 transparent, i.e. plenty of opportunities for customization. Since there is only one widget on the lock screen - I added the simplest clock. Not to transfer the battery in vain - the clock is updated only when the screen is turned on. Anyway, this screen is for something fast, it makes no sense to strain the phone every minute update the widget.
- fixed minor bugs including a rare crash when configuring the widget.
- data update was accelerated, earlier it slowed down due to a provider that provides data only in the USA.

In the next build, I hope they localize me in Spanish (other languages ​​in the process) and correct my English. I am also working on customizing the application background. There is in view of the possibility to put there your pictures, since the rest is all transparent practically. Then I think plug-ins do a little bit.

Attached files

Attached fileWeatherACE.apk(1.63 MB)
Aleph4
Message#3
25.10.13, 11:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

I forgot to add a screen that looks like a custom lock screen widget. The line with the info on the day is a little uneven, I will rule. Almost everything changes - the font, font color, what elements to show (as long as 12 pieces of possible elements for the widget will be more) and their order, icons. I also think of adding elements not related to the weather - missed calls, messages, something else. But this is a bit later.

Attached Image

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 27.10.13, 13:15
Reason for editing: spoiler
dddxddd
Message#4
25.10.13, 16:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 27.03.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Thanks author! I put it, I liked it, I will look and watch further.
A few small notes:
1. As soon as I installed and launched the program, she immediately rushed to determine the location, and as I understood from the GPS which is disabled. I had to wait for her to understand.
2. Gave the name of the location but since Ineta at that moment wasn’t, she naturally could not do anything or save. I turned on the Internet, the name "Simferopol" given by me was transferred to the search bar, while the name itself flew off to H / A. After the search, the name remained N / A had to type it again.
3. Data representations chose in the form of graphs, the language set to "Russian". In the signature of the second schedule is not translated "on" "Temperature by the houronOct 25 "

In general, these are the little things that can be corrected along the way.

UPD:
1. I went to the widget's constructor, trying to change the displayed parameters and in the selection I see the third item - "Today: current andtoday'stemperature "- sorry, but the" current "is it not" today ":-)
2. On the main screen, I change the style of the graphic — the grid and the gray grid are no different from each other, and most likely they are one and the same Gray grid.Blame did not notice the differences immediately, but they are minor ...

Post has been editeddddxddd - 25.10.13, 16:54
Aleph4
Message#5
25.10.13, 17:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Thanks for the feedback and the errors noticed! In the next version, I will correct most of the comments.

As for GPS, it’s because of the foreigners introduced, in the first versions there wasn’t such a thing .. The foreigners later wrote that it’s not clear how to add a location (although everything looks transparent), and I watched the top prog that they automatically add location by GPS In addition, the button "back" can interrupt the positioning by GPS and enter it manually. I think I should indicate this in the message that is shown during the search on GPS.

About the language of the program - it is automatically determined by the language that is installed on the phone. But yes, you can change to the one you want through the menu.

"Today: current and present temperature" meant "current" as right now, and today's today, i.e. for the day. I'll think about how to change what would be more correct.

Post has been editedAleph4 - 25.10.13, 17:24
dddxddd
Message#6
26.10.13, 00:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 27.03.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

"Temperature on hours on October 25"

about the language, I'm talking abouton onOct 25 "
Aleph4 @ 10.25.2013, 17:23*
As for GPS, it’s because of foreigners that was introduced, in the first versions this wasn’t ..

I am not against GPS, I am against the automatic launch of a search by zhpc as soon as they installed the program and opened the settings window. It is necessary to open the settings, and let the user himself press the buttons on how to search via the WPS or via the Internet, that's what I'm talking about. About the fact that you can interrupt it is not obvious, although I noticed it. But it is better to start all the same for a specific user click.
Aleph4 @ 10.25.2013, 17:23*
meant "current" as right now, and today for today, i.e. for the day.

Well, maybe as an option, "the temperature is current and predicted"

And yet, IMHO, the location of the buttons on the left is, to put it mildly, unusual, although I think you did it under left-handed and pressed with one hand, but I think this is not the case when it is justified.

Post has been editeddddxddd - 26.10.13, 00:24
Aleph4
Message#7
26.10.13, 03:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

dddxddd @ 10.26.2013, 00:21*
about the language I am about what - "The temperature on the clock on October 25"

Yes, it is corrected. I meant that if you have a Russian / Ukrainian default on your phone, then you don’t need to switch the language in the program, the program will choose this language itself.

About GPS: now the automatic search by GPS is activated only when there are no locations on the phone at all. In theory, this is justified - the person will add his location first. If there is at least one location, the automatic GPS search does not turn on. I’ll think about it, maybe I’ll really turn it off, only then it will be necessary to redo this dialogue, since foreigners are sometimes confused.

As for the buttons, this is more in the calculation for the phone in the left hand when the thumb is controlled, although in the right hand, if you hold the phone in such a way, you hold it all down with your thumb. I'll think about how to make it more convenient.

Post has been editedAleph4 - 26.10.13, 04:09
Aleph4
Message#8
26.10.13, 04:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Version 1.2.3

- Fixed a critical bug associated with increased battery consumption by the application in some rare cases.
- Fixed errors in Russian and Ukrainian localizations.

In the next builds - localization into Spanish, Greek, Polish, French, Italian, and some other languages ​​are possible.
It will also be possible to replace the background in the dialogues with arbitrary images / photos from the gallery.

Attached files

Attached fileWeatherACE.apk(1.63 MB)
nezhensky
Message#9
26.10.13, 08:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1040
Check in: 14.04.10
Meizu M5 3/32

or she calculates herself
and generally with statistics in detail who chooses the real readings outside the window?

Post has been editednezhensky - 26.10.13, 09:12

--------------------
Waiting for custom ...
Aleph4
Message#10
26.10.13, 09:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Nezhensky @ 10.26.2013, 08:52*
or she calculates herself

1 and 2. Statistics is considered itself, automatically. Accordingly, it can not be managed. I am going to introduce a small control capability due to the fact that the user will be able to evaluate the "current weather". Because, firstly, sometimes weather sources and, according to the current weather, incorrect data provide. Secondly, what would the statistics be formed at the expense of user ratings, for example, when there is no Internet (and therefore there is no accurate current weather and it is formed at the expense of hourly) and the data have nothing more to compare with.

3. These percentages on the dialogue where you can compare the weather - and there are the current values ​​of statistics (assessment of the accuracy of this weather prediction). Statistics are stored in a different form, storing these numbers would be useless. Therefore, the display of statistics slows down the work of this dialog and it can be turned off in the “presentation settings” for this dialog (the “presentation settings” have different dialogs, although there is a common one).

4. Real readings “like outside the window” are obtained due to automatic weather stations. Most often they stand at airports, at meteorological stations, respectively; some weather fans set them up themselves. And most weather sources have somewhere the ability to connect a weather station (examplehttp://openweathermap.org/stations). When you get the current weather and this data on the current weather is fresh - it is assumed that this is the real weather.

The program automatically compares the current weather code (in the program, all weather is standardized and a specific code corresponds to each weather - so it’s easy to translate into different languages), temperature and some other things - with what was predicted for this time (+ - 15 minutes my) Accordingly, some estimate is obtained of how correct the prediction is. Moreover, separate estimates are formed for different prediction ranges, because it seems that some sources better predict the weather for this place in the short term, and some are better in the long-term (by the way, more often than not, predicting the weather for more than 10 days does not make sense. such cases trivially take historical data - the average in recent years). These are the periods of prediction range estimation in the program and several, respectively, separate statistics for each period. And for each location - again, separate data is generated.

Statistics are generated by week, the user is shown (and is used to display data in widgets, graphs, and vertical list) - data from a statistically better weather source for the last weeks + with a smaller weighting factor for the last months + a year, with an even smaller weighting factor. This is done because, firstly, data sources sometimes update their weather patterns, secondly, last winter I noticed that all winter was better than one data source, but in spring and summer, the second one came out on top. In general, this statistic is largely an experiment, but for now, what I see is that it all makes sense. And in any case, it is convenient to be able to compare the weather.

On Google Play, I rendered the program because over time I’ll add the ability to automatically upload my statistics to a server and it will be possible to:

1. To improve the accuracy of statistical data due to the data of other people living nearby. Yet each individual person watches the weather at different times and the data on the current weather also takes at different times.
2. Having gone somewhere to rest or work or to relatives - use the statistics of people living in the area. Due to the English and other localizations that will be soon - virtually the entire planet is covered :).

Well, to get a map with general statistics, maybe some weather sources do not make much sense at all :).

But all this wall of text is not visible to the user, he is given only the result - the statistical accuracy of the prediction in the form of numbers and the ready best statistics set of data on widgets and data views. Those. There is no need to bother, although it is possible to compare the weather from different sources - it can often be useful. By the way, this also shows some stupidity of most weather programs from the market which have only one source. But of course they also have the right to life.

Post has been editedAleph4 - 26.10.13, 10:26
nezhensky
Message#11
26.10.13, 12:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1040
Meizu M5 3/32

super, if such an auto-statistics algorithm will justify itself. although at first she thought she would base the cash confirmations of the user. and then the weather source will become a priority.
I think everyone went through hundreds of weather apps from the market and settled on a more truthful example, in the mm region, this is www.WeatherCast.co.uk
I wish the author to connect most sources (many of them brazenly rewrite a friend)
and the implementation of 1 point!

--------------------
Waiting for custom ...
romer37rus
Message#12
26.10.13, 14:46
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 08.07.12
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

I chose only one source-OpenWeatherMap. For three days in the current state stably kept -6, clear (Ivanovo): (on the site the weather is updated normally.

Post has been editedromer37rus - 26.10.13, 14:46
Aleph4
Message#13
26.10.13, 17:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Romer37rus @ 10.26.2013, 14:46*
I chose only one source-OpenWeatherMap. For three days in the current state stably kept -6, it is clear (Ivanovo) on the site the weather is updated normally.

Thank you, now I'll try to figure it out.

http://openweathermap.org/data/2.5/find?la...;lon=40.9834639

{"message": "accurate", "cod": "200", "count": 10, "list": [{"id": 555312, "name": "Ivanovo", "coord": {"lon ": 40.985832," lat ": 56.994167}," main ": {" temp ": 267.368," temp_min ": 267.368," temp_max ": 267.368," pressure ": 1014.19," sea_level ": 1029.97," grnd_level ": 1014.19, "humidity": 82}, "dt": 1382796859, "wind": {"speed": 3.46, "deg": 288}, "sys": {"country": "RU"}, "rain" : {"3h": 0}, "snow": {"3h": 0.5}, "clouds": {"all": 0}, "weather": [{"id": 800, "main": " Clear "," description ":" Sky is Clear "," icon ":" 01n "}]},

The very first is Ivanovo and the temperature in Kelvin is 267.368, which is just -6 in Celsius. In this case, the date is set exactly how the data is currently. Another openweathermap.org bug, they are not very reliable last month.

On the other hand, if we take their weather with another query:

http://openweathermap.org/data/2.5/weather...;lon=40.9834639

{"coord": {"lon": 40.99, "lat": 56.99}, "sys": {"country": "RU", "sunrise": 1382760870, "sunset": 1382795124}, "weather": [ {"id": 803, "main": "Clouds", "description": "broken clouds", "icon": "04n"}], "base": "global stations", "main": {"temp ": 278.843," temp_min ": 278.843," temp_max ": 278.843," pressure ": 1013.08," sea_level ": 1028.11," grnd_level ": 1013.08," humidity ": 81}," wind ": {" speed ": 4.22, "deg": 267.502}, "clouds": {"all": 56}, "dt": 1382798037, "id": 555312, "name": "Ivanovo", "cod": 200}

it turns out to be normal +6 :)) they seem to be buggy. A month ago, I just left this request format due to errors in it.

In the next build, then I will return to this technique, I hope in other locations in the world it will not be as buggy as the first type of request is now. Or I will try to use both techniques: D and choose the one that is more appropriate for the day. Although it is wild of course. The API should either give out the correct data or say that there is no data.
But in general, the last month openweathermap has a lot of bugs. For example, it was such that they missed some day in the forecasts - both in the API and on the site. Or they gave hourly weather only for the current day (and by day the weather is often not correct).

And Yahoo! for Ivanovo now does not seem to work:http://weather.yahoo.com/russia/ivanovo-oblast/- clicking on Ivanovo gives out Oops! ... when it works, then the data from you should also appear.

Post has been editedAleph4 - 26.10.13, 18:05
romer37rus
Message#14
26.10.13, 18:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 08.07.12
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Aleph4,Thanks for the detailed answer :) you have a suitable, promising project. I will monitor its development.
nezhensky
Message#15
26.10.13, 19:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1040
Meizu M5 3/32

fix a bug in the market writes for my perfect smart no versions. manually set everything ok.

--------------------
Waiting for custom ...
Aleph4
Message#16
26.10.13, 19:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Nezhensky @ 10.26.2013, 19:10*
fix a bug in the market writes for my perfect smart no versions. manually set everything ok.

And you can find out the exact model of your smart? I should support everything at all, although SGS4 had to be specially prescribed because of its nonstandard screen density. Perhaps your smart should be specially prescribed, but for this you need to know its parameters more precisely.

Shl. I connect custom backrounds to the program now. It was possible to use the background of the screen, including supported live wallpapers if they stand there. It looks very nice with some live wallpapers.
nezhensky
Message#17
26.10.13, 22:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1040
Meizu M5 3/32

Aleph4 @ 10.26.2013, 19:42*
And you can find out the exact model of your smart? I have to support everything, although SGS4

SGN7000
NOTE first

--------------------
Waiting for custom ...
Aleph4
Message#18
26.10.13, 23:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Nezhensky @ 10.26.2013, 10:49*
SGN7000NOTE first

Strange .. this “Samsung Galaxy Note– GT-N7000” is also a bunch of other Galaxy Note first on the list of compatible ones (there are 15 different first laptops). Actually in the list of incompatible Galaxy Note only 8th, I’ll see what he needs.

And you could see more in Settings->About device->Homer model? The idea here is exactly what the market needs.

Post has been editedAleph4 - 26.10.13, 23:09
nezhensky
Message#19
26.10.13, 23:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1040
Meizu M5 3/32

GT-N7000
Yes, this is the original, but the custom firmware with the modified dpi under the tablet. But all applications in the market are set

Post has been editednezhensky - 26.10.13, 23:57

--------------------
Waiting for custom ...
Aleph4
Message#20
27.10.13, 11:06
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Nezhensky @ 10.26.2013, 23:45*
GT-N7000 is the original, but custom firmware with a modified dpi for the tablet. But all applications in the market are set

It is clear, it’s only how much you set the DPI ... and how now the android perceives the size of your screen (although here, in theory, it should not change in the custom firmware).

I will try in today's build just to expand the available DPI for small and large screens. Now this is done only for a normal screen to enable SGS4 and HTC One support. If Google Play still does not show your smartphone as compatible, we will search further.

Ps. Ivanovo also corrected and did what he said on custom bacgrounds and the possibility of using live wallpaper.

Post has been editedAleph4 - 27.10.13, 11:26
Aleph4
Message#21
27.10.13, 13:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2258

Version 1.2.4

- The application will now otherwise receive the current weather for the OpenWeatherMap.
- It became possible to change the background of the application to the pictures. It is also possible to use live wallpapers.

It looks something like this (only I have this live wallpaper)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileWeatherACE.apk(1.64 MB)

Post has been editedAleph4 - 27.10.13, 17:23
Reason for editing: please take screenshots under spoiler

122 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19 13:08