Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro and ThinkPad Yoga S1 | [Tabletpc] Sensory ultrabuki transformers
Lenovo Yoga
What is your ultrabook?
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1 [ 135 ] ** [22,58%]
Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro [ 295 ] ** [49,33%]
Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 [ 173 ] ** [28,93%]
Are you satisfied with the yellow color on Lenovo Yoga?
Yes [ 270 ] ** [45,15%]
Not [ 103 ] ** [17,22%]
No matter [ 225 ] ** [37,63%]
Total votes: 598

Rep: (10)
DiscussionLenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2, IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro and ThinkPad Yoga S1
PictureLenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro and Thinkpad Yoga S1
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Ubuntu пїЅ | Change OS пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description and specifications:
Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 and Thinkpad Yoga S1- the second generation of universal transformable ultrabooks, able to work in four positions: a laptop, tablet, presentation and console. Thanks to the powerful Intel Haswell processors, they can easily cope with any task, and their small size and weight along with high autonomy allows them to be used everywhere.

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro:
CPU : IntelВ® Core в„ў i3-4010U 1.7 GHz / i5-4200U 1.6 GHz / i7-4500U 1.8 GHz (Haswell).
RAM: 4/8 GB DDR3L-1600 MHz, dual-channel, maximum 8 GB.
Video card: Intel HD Graphics 4400 200-1100 MHz, up to 2 GB SMA.
Screen: 13.3 ", 3200x1800, ten-finger multitouch.
HDD: SSD 128/256/512 GB.
Battery life: until 9 o'clock.
Operating system: OEM Windows 8.1 SL x64.
Weight: 1.4 kg.
Sizes (LxWxD), mm: 330x220x15.5.
Connectors: USB 3.0 x1, USB 2.0 x1, Micro-HDMI, 1 audio 3.5 mm, SD.
Wireless connection: Wi-Fi 802.11n / b / g, Bluetooth 4.0.
Video camera: frontal, 1.3 MP.

Lenovo Yoga 2:
CPU : IntelВ® Core в„ў i3-4010U 1.7 GHz / i3-4030U 1.9 GHz / i5-4200U 1.6 GHz / i5-4210U 1.7 GHz / i7-4500U 1.8 GHz (Haswell).
Screen: 13.3 ", 1920x1080, ten finger multitouch.
HDD: SSD 128/256 GB, HDD 500 GB, SSHD 500 + 16 GB.
Battery life: until 9 o'clock.
Operating system: OEM Windows 8.1 SL x64.
Weight: 1.6 kg
Sizes (LxWxD), mm: 330x221x17.3.
Connectors: USB 3.0 x1, USB 2.0 x1, Micro-HDMI, 1 audio 3.5 mm, SD.

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1:
CPU : IntelВ® Core в„ў i3-4010U 1.7 GHz / i5-4200U 1.6 GHz / i7-4500U 1.8 GHz / i7-4600U 2.1 GHz (Haswell).
Screen: 12.5 "1920x1080, ten finger multitouch.
HDD: SSD 128 GB, HDD 500/750/1000 GB.
Battery life: till 8 o'clock
Operating system: OEM Windows 8.1 SL / Pro x64.
Weight: 1.57 kg.
Sizes (LxWxD), mm: 316x221x19.
Connectors: USB 3.0 x2, HDMI, 1 audio 3.5 mm, SD, 2 mSATA inside.

Read more here: ThinkPad Yoga , IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro , IdeaPad Yoga 2 .
FAQ:
Instructions:
Questions and answers:

AT: After reinstalling Windows in my tablet mode, the physical keyboard does not turn off. How to fix it?
ABOUT:You can fix this by installing Lenovo Transition.

AT: In tablet mode, the frequency of the processor drops sharply and it becomes uncomfortable to work. How to fix it?
ABOUT:This is corrected by turning off the DPTF parameter in the BIOS.

AT: What is the time of the ultrabook battery life?
ABOUT:From 7-9 hours in power saving mode to 3-4 hours in high performance mode.

AT: How to increase channel width 802.11n?
ABOUT: So.

AT: What network card can I put in Yoga?
ABOUT: Suchorsuch.

AT: What speeds can be achieved on a replaced network card?
ABOUT: Such.

AT: Where can I read about Lenovo service?
ABOUT: Here.

AT: What material is the body made of?
ABOUT: Magnesium alloy.

AT: What does a native network card look like?

AT: How to break a disk?

AT: How to solve the problem with a falling Bluetooth-mouse?

AT: Where can I compare the yellow color on Yoga and on a calibrated monitor?

AT: How to solve the problem with a dull yellow color on Yoga?

AT: How to turn off auto brightness?

AT: Where can I read the impression of a person who bought Yoga?

AT: Have there been any cases of marriage?
ABOUT:Yes, there were, for three people, after several days of use, the image on the matrix was distorted; Also, one person has a broken key.Enter.

AT: Are there any yoga tests?
ABOUT:Yes there is -Crystalmark.

AT: In some programs, the font is blurry, how to make it clear?
ABOUT:Universal way - PCM on .exe programs - Properties - Compatibility - Disable scaling at high screen resolution. But after that, some inscriptions may climb on each other or be invisible, for each program it is individual!

AT: My ultrabook does not charge more than 60%. How to fix?
ABOUT:In the program Lenovo Management in the parameters you need to turn off the storage mode.

AT: Where can I watch games that normally go on an ultrabook?

AT: I want to increase the RAM to 8 GB. Can I do it?
ABOUT:No, RAM is soldered on the board.

AT: According to the specification, the memory should be 1600 MHz, and according to the indications of the programs it is 800 MHz. What's the matter?
ABOUT: Read here.

AT: I want to increase the amount of SSD. Which disc should I take?
ABOUT: SSD Discussion Topic. According to reviews and reviews the best Crucial M4 CT256M4SSD3.

AT: What volume cards does Yoga support?
ABOUT:Accurately supports SD and SDXC cards up to 128 GB.

AT: Does Wi-Fi work at a frequency of 5 GHz?
ABOUT:No, read morehere.

AT: Can I install HDD 2.5 "instead of SSD?
ABOUT:No, because SATA has a different interface.

AT: How to enable / disable Bluetooth?
ABOUT: Like this.

AT: How to increase the sensitivity of the sensor?
ABOUT:In the device manager in the HID devices, remove the daws on energy saving on both USB input devices.

AT: Is there a flash in Metro IE?
ABOUT:There is.

AT: In my games, the ultrabook heats up to 90-95 degrees. Doesn't that hurt him?
ABOUT:No, it doesn't hurt - the maximum operating temperature of ULV processors is 105 degrees. This heating is due to unsuitable for gaming cooling system.

AT: How to make Wi-Fi see a lot of networks around?

AT: Why do different ULV processors heat differently, because they have the same TDP of 15 watts?
ABOUT: This is not exactly the case..

AT: Flash applications do not work in Metro IE. How to fix?

AT: How to make the download of Windows 8 in a special mode via the command line? How to create a shortcut to shutdown or reboot the computer in special boot options?

AT: How to make more available applications in the Windows Store?
ABOUT:In the store in the Charms Bar in the settings turn off both options.

AT: IE from Metro opens on your desktop. How to fix?
ABOUT:It is necessary to set IE as the default browser.

AT: How to make the automatic appearance of the keyboard when typing on the desktop?

AT: How to increase the scale of all elements?
ABOUT:Control Panel - Design and Personalization - Screen - Scale 250%.

AT: How to remove the sound of the keys on the virtual keyboard?
ABOUT:Charms Bar - Options - Change computer settings - General - Play the sound of the keys as you type.

AT: When a hard disk is connected, it buzzes / flashes, but is not detected. How to fix?
ABOUT:No - this disk requires additional power.

AT: How to set power consumption parameters automatically?
ABOUT:Control Panel - Find and fix problems - Optimize power consumption.

AT: At the bottom of the screen on a black background visible light. Is this a marriage?
ABOUT:Many have this, marriage is not. really does not interfere.

AT: Why the system does not see all the RAM?
ABOUT:Because 128 MB are "tied" to the video card, and the system cannot use them.

AT: Will there be a warranty after reinstalling Windows?
ABOUT:Installing a new system will not be legal; restoring a system from disks is legal regardless of the number of times.

AT: How to install .appx application?

AT: How to install the application on the SD card?

AT: Does Yoga work on AutoCAD and Photoshop?
ABOUT:Yes, they work absolutely perfectly, incl. with 3D models.

AT: Is it normal that the Windows folder occupies 30 GB?
ABOUT:Yes, quite normal.

AT: Where on the Internet you can see a list of applications from the Windows Store?

AT: Is there a protective film for Yoga 2 Pro?
ABOUT:Yes, Yoga 13 "screen protector SP830.

AT: Where can I read about touch gestures in Windows 8?
ABOUT:Here:
1. Slide from the right edge of the screen (Charms menu).
When you swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen toward the center with a short gesture, a menu appears, which Microsoft calls the Charms menu. Here are located items such as Search, Submit, Devices and Settings, as well as a shortcut to go to the Windows start screen.
2. Sliding from the left edge of the screen (Switching between programs)
When you have several applications running at the same time, the gesture from the left edge to the center of the screen allows you to switch between them, as you do this using the Alt + Tab keyboard shortcut on your computer.
3. Slow scrolling from the left edge of the screen
If you repeat the previous gesture more slowly, you can slide the application window to the side, and display it next to the window of another running application side by side. At the same time, one program takes up about a quarter of the screen, and another window takes up the remaining three quarters. You can change these proportions by pulling the black dividing strip between them.
4. From left to right and back.
If you swipe from the left edge of the screen and then quickly bring it back, a panel with thumbnails of running applications will appear on the screen, and you can switch to any of them, or go to the start screen by selecting its shortcut, which is located below.
5. From top to bottom (close the program).
You can close the current program with a sliding gesture from the top of the screen down to about half the screen. Imagine that you are dropping an application into an invisible basket located under the tablet screen.
6. Short gesture down (Call additional menu).
Just as you can bring up the Charms menu, with a gesture down from the top of the screen or up from the bottom of the screen, you can invoke a menu of additional options or program settings. Just make the gesture down not too long, otherwise you will close the current application (see the previous paragraph).
For example, in Internet Explorer 10/11, a short gesture from the top of the screen downwards brings up a menu with a list of current tabs, a new tab button, and an address entry line.
On the Windows start screen, using these gestures, you can see all the applications that are installed on your tablet, and not just those that are attached to the start screen.
7. Sliding down any element (Choice).
On the start screen, you can use the gesture from top to bottom on any of the tiles, select it and call additional functions, such as changing its size, uninstalling the program, detaching it from the start screen, or switching it to a “live” view, in which the shortcut remains attached to the start screen and contains the changing real-time content of the program window.
8. Pinch (Scaling).
Recently, this gesture has become the unspoken standard for scaling the image on the screen in different operating systems. Windows 8 is no exception, and you can use this gesture in applications and on the start screen to quickly display an invisible area on the screen when you have many applications installed and they do not fit on the screen.
9. Gesture left / right in Internet Explorer (Go backward or forward).
In Explorer 10, when it works in Metro mode, there are buttons in the address bar menu to go to the previous and next pages, but you can also use these gestures for these purposes, which is much more convenient. Just slide your finger across the screen from left to right or from right to left to navigate through previously opened pages.
In contrast to the fact that most of the gestures described above need to start from the edge of the screen, the gestures “forward” and “backward” in IE10 work only when they start closer to the center of the screen. Just tap the current page and slide it left or right.

AT: How else can you call the task manager, except as Alt + Ctrl + Del?
ABOUT:Press the Windows button at the bottom of the screen and the shutdown button.

AT: When you open some programs, the brightness of the screen drops. How to fix it?

AT: Can I install 7 / Vista / XP on Lenovo Yoga?
ABOUT:It is possible, but only 7 will work normally. XP and Vista do not support ULV processors.

AT: With the cooler turned off, a quiet squeak is heard, is this normal?
ABOUT:Yes, this is the sound of a working SSD.

AT: Is there a 3G version of Yoga?
ABOUT:No, and in the near future will not.

AT: What screwdrivers to unscrew the screws on the Yoga?
ABOUT: Such.

AT: When the lid is closed, the mouse pointer jumps. How to fix?
Drivers and software:
Hardware:
Replacing SSD / HDD with ThinkPad Yoga: YouTube .
Parsing IdeaPad Yoga: YouTube .
Photos of Yoga insides: Here .
Accessories:

If someone helped you, do not write in the subject: "Thank you, you are super!". At our forum it is customary to express our gratitude by raising your reputation. This is done by clicking on the green button with the "plus" on the left below the user profile. If you have less than 15 posts, then contact the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button with a request to raise the reputation of the user who helped you.

Help in creating caps -Kadmiy

Post has been editedctich - 09.02.15, 12:26
Reason for editing: Release an unencumbered version of the BIOS

Rep: (0)
Another question, how about sticking millimeters inserted SD-card? I think that's, 512 dorogushchy option to take or 256 and sdxc-card plug in the 64 ...

Rep: (-1)
This question - and how all looks desktop windows8.1 on this resolution?
Not small? Whether scaling cope?

Rep: (145)
Bear_Teddy @ 05.11.2013, 11:21*
This question - and how all looks desktop windows8.1 on this resolution?
Not small? Whether scaling cope?

Here VIDEOthere is. Seems to be OK. Taskbar narrower than my old Toshiba now, but quite bearable. In width, in XP goes.

But hear whether anything about the dates of the beginning of sales in Russia. I wrote three stores. Two attempted happily vparit first Yoga, one is silent.

Rep: (353)
And I am here very interested in autonomy. What is the average holding in Wi-Fi mode surfing? If 6-7 hours is typed, it is necessary to take. Also choose ultrabook and autonomy in the first place, because until display Following Eyre.

Kadmiy
So even in the header it says that by mid-November are expected.

GloomAngel @ 05.11.2013, 14:34*
So even in the header it says that by mid-November are expected.

The cap is already a month is written. Just mid-November it is, consider a week. And in the stores no-gu-gu. I thought maybe someone has insider inforamtsiya.

Air does not turn out well, from yoga and velvety plastic Air is not orange. Still, I'm already used to the tiled interface, and even after five years of forced seatsfor the green toad called iMacthe word Apple I reach for "pistol".

Kadmiy
Today again learned, deadlines moved out, the end of November, beginning of December ...
p / s: the price of the basic version with the i3 is expected in the area40 000 p.

Proof

Post has been editedawatarr - 06.11.13, 00:36

awatarr
Hmm, a little expensive. For the money the MacBook Pro with retina zakazt from abroad as possible. We'll have to take the Air with better autonomy and a lower price. And hope for an adequate price tag was (.

Post has been editedGloomAngel - 06.11.13, 00:55

GloomAngel,
OU on the idea not so many have wound, on the site Lenovo.com $ 1099 for the i3, which translated into our money at the current rate where the 35 000 rubles.

Post has been editedawatarr - 06.11.13, 01:04

awatarr
However, for 1150 $ on the Lenovo site, you can take I5 with 8GB of memory and a 256 ssd, which is slightly more than 37 of our money. Because it was she was supposed to be 40, not byudzhetka.

GloomAngel,
I agree, but we always go cheat in Russia. It is a pity that the site is not directly order.
On Computerunivers you specified configuration costs 47,600 rubles, and with delivery to Russia and all the VAT out nearly 52 000 rubles.
Computerunivers Yoga 2 i5 256ssd

I wonder how much it will cost the 512gb version :)

Wondered in yoga will quickly breathe battery?
http://www.xakep.ru/post/61089/

Rep: (86)
GloomAngel @ 06.11.2013, 04:18*
However, for 1150 $ on the Lenovo site, you can take I5 with 8GB of memory and a 256 ssd, which is slightly more than 37 of our money. Because it was she was supposed to be 40, not byudzhetka.

The first batch will be with a horse's price tag is a no brainer. The question is when will an adequate price tag, the first yoga remember the month at 1.5 adequacy went for the price.

I was thinking not to wait for sales in Russia, all of which are deposited and finally try to order from abroad.
Only interested in a couple of moments, can we win 8.1 single-language example from Germany officially then russifitsirovat or trivial to install a single-language edition of Russian?
And the moment with an engraving, I would like to highlight was true for Russian letters by laser it is possible to do so?
If anyone knows for sure, I will be grateful for your response.

Rep: (42)
awatarr @ 7.11.2013, 12:33*
I was thinking not to wait for sales in Russia, all of which are deposited and finally try to order from abroad.
Only interested in a couple of moments, can we win 8.1 single-language example from Germany officially then russifitsirovat or trivial to install a single-language edition of Russian?
And the moment with an engraving, I would like to highlight was true for Russian letters by laser it is possible to do so?
since whist you can download and install the official language packs

Rep: (86)
MaXiDRoM_90 @ 07.11.2013, 20:22*

I remember in the first branch of yoga was from some user with a transition to another language problem, read there.

awatarr @ 07.11.2013, 12:33*

The system will be German (by number), and the package can be any supply. Will manifest itself in the fact that in some programs where it nerusifitsirovannoe menu will come outGerman.

Pro engraving, which makes the letters transparent heard. Usually with this does not cope.

IMHO, better to wait a couple of weeks and take normal - adapted to our harsh realities.

awatarr @ 06.11.2013, 02:28*
On Computerunivers you specified configuration costs 47,600 rubles, and with delivery to Russia and all the VAT out nearly 52 000 rubles.
Computerunivers Yoga 2 i5 256ssd

Optimal configuration, I think. Also I want to take this. i7 will run less time, and the sense of this power to me - no. I do not understand just why they offer an iron rope with him. The pictures, however was looking for a hole to kensington lock and have not seen.

Post has been editedKadmiy - 07.11.13, 20:28

Kadmiy
I thought it over, and perhaps agree with you, including shipping and customs duty will still gemoroynee and almost no more expensive.

Rep: (1)
MaXiDRoM_90 @ 07.11.2013, 20:22*

And in the days of 8-ki packages like steel only available for version 8-pro. That is only on the most expensive on the site config Lenovo.
On other versions cost version of Windows 8 Single Language on which packets are placed. But no one bothers to rearrange the entire system to the same Single Language, but with the Russian language. Key pick-up from the BIOS itself, well, or you can get the script before the demolition of the system.

awatarr @ 07.11.2013, 23:29*
I thought it over, and perhaps agree with you, including shipping and customs duty will still gemoroynee and almost no more expensive.

What duty? Or you are not from Russia?
Up to 1000 euros free of duty, that is not only the most expensive prolazit configuration. The rest are held without charges.
Delivery 50-60 bucks probably will.
If you catch a good discount on the ofsayte can get a good economy.
I personally signed up for a newsletter shares lenovo. Watch may be a black Friday there will be discounts on average configuration. If there is a discount of at least 20% of it is better to take it than to take the place of the 50k.

Post has been editedKovalsky79 - 07.11.13, 21:18

Kovalsky79,
On computerunivers only complete set of 1092 euro
Compunivers
On ebay do not have the desired configuration, either top or starting with 4GB of RAM, and I would like to 8, taking into account the fact that the graph. chip will eat it, in addition to the other requirements.
In other places, like as not directly delivered to us, and to roil through intermediaries such as too napryazhno obtained.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 7:58