> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Apex | [iphone] new look at the folders in iOS

Rep: (581)
Apex
Version: 1.4.1-1

Last update of the program in the header:22.12.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
New look at the folders in iOS

Description:
The extension proposes to abandon the folders in iOS and hide some icons behind others. This mechanism is implemented very simple and elegant. The swipe on the up or down icon is caused by a menu of four empty cells, each of them is located on the right, on the left, on top and bottom from the original label. For each cell, select the application and mark it with a check mark. After that, the program or the game will disappear from the desktop of the iDevice and will be hidden behind the selected icon.

Thus, for each shortcut on the Springboard you can hide up to four applications. I really liked such an idea and its implementation. Twitch animation is very smooth and beautiful. When disclosing such a "folder", all the standing icons are shifted to one to the side and become translucent, how when opening the original folder in iOS? And their place hidden behind the application label.

Praise deserves and tweak work with icons at the borders of the screen. In this case, one or two icons, which have nowhere to go with the disclosure, will be located on the other side of the label. Apex setting is only one - the ability to hide or display the edges of hidden applications behind the main icon. It is worth mentioning about the restriction of tweak. The icon behind which the applications cannot be placed in the folder, the icon that already hides the applications cannot be chosen as a hidden. In addition, you should not put the icon hiding applications to the dock - this will lead to the freezing of the Springboard. The rest of the tweak is made at the height.

Video review:Youtube

Requirements: iOS 6 (iPad is not supported)

Download: Version 1.4.1-1
Attached fileApex_v1.3-2.deb.(217.13 KB)

Post has been editedBlackfish - 22.12.13, 08:03

Rep: (19)
Video reviewhttp://youtu.be/nbzmtovdhma.

Rep: (714)
APEX 1.4.1-1

Attached filecom.a3tweaks.apex_v1.4.1-1_iphoneos-arm_julioverne-fixed_.deb(223.03 KB)

Rep: (1)
Very useful and necessary tweak!
I straight attached to him. Tell me, is there a version of this tweak with iOS 8.1 support?

Rep: (14)
I'm waiting waiting for IOS8 support

Rep: (14)
IOS8 support version came out: happy:

Rep: (4)
Great program .... Sorry ipad does not support :(

Rep: (588)
Apex 2 (iOS 7 & 8) 1.0.12

v1.0.12
Attempt to Fix Issue Where More Than One Icon Couldn't Be Added At A Time, Icons Wouldn't Be Hidden and Layouts Would Get Reset On Respring
Add Support for iOS 8.1.

Attached filecom.a3tweaks.apex2_v1.0.12_iphoneos-arm.deb.(249.52 KB)

Rep: (588)
Apex 2 (iOS 7 & 8) 1.0.13

v1.0.13
Fix Crashes on iOS 8.1

Attached filecom.a3tweaks.apex2_v1.0.13_iphoneos-arm.deb.(249.94 KB)

Rep: (0)
iPad 2 8.1 Flight is excellent!

Rep: (2)
Tell me, and ordinary folders can still be created after installing this tweak!

Rep: (164)
* SilentJames,
Yes, and moreover, in the folders, you can also create such magic))

Rep: (48)
The question is, and where is the settings stored? I want to return to the place after reinstallation, how was it configured?

Rep: (13)
graphics on the desktop slightly slows down because of this tweak
demolished because it began to brake graphics in games

Post has been editeddormeh2 - 03.06.15, 15:10

Rep: (455)
An alternative for iOS 11 has been released. Called Zenith, available in the Chariz repository.

Rep: (28)
Ivan 2011 @ 12/01/18, 19:51*
An alternative for iOS 11 has been released. Called Zenith, available in the Chariz repository.

Who tried a lot of lags ???

Rep: (455)
* lusui-, a lot of lags, but I’ll say right away that I put pirates.
- Appear incomprehensible badges on the icons;
- There is no function of 3d touch on the icons inside these folders;
- Hardly add applications;
- It looks bad in the dock, everything is right there on each other;
- When scrolling lags;
- The icons disappear, and the icons themselves are incomprehensibly arranged.

This has just been noticed by myself, maybe more of them. For paid tweak is very damp.
Download:Attached filecom.repo.xarold.com.zenith_1.0.0.deb(212.67 KB)

Rep: (28)
understood thanks

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.11.20, 20:10