Warehouse | Catalog repository openrepos.net (harmattan)

Rep: (472)
Warehouse
Version: 0.1.9

Last update of the program in the header:29.07.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Warehouse is a native client for OpenRepos.net

Browse and install applications, enable repositories.

The meaning is simple .. this is the directory of the newly created OpenRepos.net repository

Opportunities:
  • Select and install applications
  • Browse by category
  • Subscribe to updates (fly through the air)

Homepage: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91574

Russian interface: YES

IMPORTANTADDITION!

Due to the fact that Nokia has disabled its repositories, some dependencies are no longer monitored, and it may not be possible to put Warehouse on a clean phone. An installer was created to solve this problem. He updates the repository records, wraps them in mirrors, sets up Warehous.

Download:
Installer: 0.0.3
Video tutorial: YouTube

DEB: Version 0.1.9

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 30.07.14, 10:06

which repositories do not work

I suspect that the Nokiev

Rep: (3)
Something I can not install the program. Neither through the installer nor the deb version on a clean phone. Does anyone know how to install it?
Error in the installer: ERROR: some parts of the cache could not berefreshed. Working ....

P.S.
The next day, through wi-fi at work, everything was established. The installer was installed.

Post has been editedNitrosxxx - 25.03.15, 08:18
Reason for editing: th file

Rep: (9)
similarly, I began to have a problem when manually updating the repositories - Some parts of the cache could not be refreshed, everything was ok before, I try to clear the cache through the settings, Size 0.114 MB, after cleaning it shows 0, it’s worth closing to open the program again 0.114 and when manually updating - Some parts of the cache could not be refreshed
how to win?

Rep: (256)
n e w b i e @ 04/15/2015, 12:29*
Some parts of the cache could not be refreshed

need to remove dead repositories

Rep: (4)
How to remove them? if Developer mode does not turn on there is no terminal ....

* freonSZ,
looking for a way myself

Rep: (9)
Ancelad @ 04/15/2015, 11:01*
need to remove dead repositories

Thanks, but how to find them and understand what exactly is this dead repository?

* n e w b i e,

atp-get update ... and look at which repos you can't reach ...

Posted on 04/15/2015, 15:20:

Ancelad @ 04/15/2015, 11:42*
looking for a way myself

what if:

1) to put a warhouse not as an installer but simply as a boarder
2) there to subscribe to some thread of the rzr or Nile repo
3) they seem to have a dev-mod package or terminal .. I don’t remember exactly

* Alexxxl,
useless

* Ancelad

and so? :

devel-su
echo 'deb http://mirror.thecust.net/harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ harmattan / sdk free non-free'>/etc/apt/sources.list.d/sdk.list
apt-get update

so the mirror: 'debhttp: //mirror.thecust...rmattan-dev.nokia.com/harmattan / sdk free non-free '

here is the terminal:http: //mirror.thecust ... ... 1.8.8%2b0m6_armel.deb

further through it with the code above .. register the mirror update turnips, rejoice ...

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.04.15, 12:50

* Alexxxl,
))) Do you think I have not tried it? : D

The terminal is installed, yes, but that’s where it all ends, you can only execute commands from user.

Post has been editedAncelad - 16.04.15, 14:41

I partially won so
1 On a clean axis Put through the browser warehouse-installer_0.0.3_armel.deb
2 Immediately installed Warehouse 0.1.9
3 Installed file manager
4 installed through the file manager coderus-trusted-repo_1.0.3_armel.deb and debinstall_1.0.3_armel.deb
5 Installed the terminal meego-terminal_0.2.2 + 0m6_armel.deb and the actual RTH busybox-devel-su_3% 253a1.19-8 + 0m6_armel.deb
6 All you root
7 Removed turnips all that were not updated
and the dev mode does not turn on due to 3 packages openssh-client openssh-server and sdk-connectivity-tool

But I basically needed a root.

And I managed to fully deliver. I will collect the pill soon for everyone.

Glad to hear Zhdems ....

Everything is simple !!!
After all of the above, you need to put N9 RepoMirror
And then through the settings, turn on the mod and everything is set and swinging.

Rep: (37)
But how to install applications that require root rights?) (A window appears in the warehouse that is not for user)

* amigo157
via apt-get install

Rep: (14)
Good to all! help ... set the airhouse and I have a tray on top and nothing is visible ... (((

Post has been editednok3 - 23.11.15, 11:19

Rep: (0)
Hello!
help, I’m doing something wrong. how he did everything on the video in the header, put the installer, run it and ... everything is like a person in this post with the Warehouse installer
N9 RepoMirror (Post by junglist88 # 42610103)

first error as in the photo, then after reboot
error: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1

in Linux I do not rummage. can I somehow write in detail what to do or fix? I apologize if you were tortured by similar questions)

Do you need something like the following?
1. flashing the phone through NSU
2. enable the right to install unsigned applications
3. install the file manager
4. download n9repomirror
5. connect the phone as a carrier and copy to the Downloads folder
6. run the file manager and start the installation of n9repomirror
7. after installation and reboot, go into security and enable developer mode

Now the developer mode is not set on my phone, cannot download the developer-mode application. I suspect this and put n9repomirror.

8. after installing all applications with n9repomirror, download the Warehouse installer or immediately download it to your phone and run the deb-file with the latest version from the file manager.

Rep: (8)
-SuperSonic- @ 02.24.2016, 06:24*
flashing the phone through NSU

NSU now should not work in theory, because servers with Nokiev firmware, from where it automatically pulled them, no longer work.
In general, in any case, it is better through a flasher. It’s easy, most importantly, to download the firmware correctly.

Well and yet, it is not necessary to install the file manager, you can go to openrepos in the browser, download n9repomirror and launch it right away from the browser.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 20:08