Warehouse | Catalog repository openrepos.net (harmattan)

Rep: (470)
Warehouse
Version: 0.1.9

Last update of the program in the header:29.07.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Warehouse is a native client for OpenRepos.net

Browse and install applications, enable repositories.

The meaning is simple .. this is the directory of the newly created OpenRepos.net repository

Opportunities:
  • Select and install applications
  • Browse by category
  • Subscribe to updates (fly through the air)

Homepage: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91574

Russian interface: YES

IMPORTANTADDITION!

Due to the fact that Nokia has disabled its repositories, some dependencies are no longer monitored, and it may not be possible to put Warehouse on a clean phone. An installer was created to solve this problem. He updates the repository records, wraps them in mirrors, sets up Warehous.

Download:
Installer: 0.0.3
Video tutorial: YouTube

DEB: Version 0.1.9

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 30.07.14, 10:06

Rep: (7)
* nyakze
Sorry, and what mod should I use in n9qtweak to edit as root? I understand the mod H and what tsiferki?

* KeTbl4,

and no)))

1) enable development mode
2) install Utilities in the same place (what nano package would be)
3) Then in the terminal:
devel-su
nano / file path / file name

you correct everything you need ... of course, doing these things in the phone’s terminate may be somewhat inconvenient .. I advise you to use putty (Access MeeGo Harmattan (terminal and files) from PC

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.01.15, 11:47

Rep: (60)
For me, the way Alexxxl described is also more convenient. But if you need a visual editor with root access at the very n9, then you putTxpad, and in tweak then through tweak H you add ROOT access for it. Then you will have 2 TXPad on your home screen, one with root access, the other without.

* Alexxxl, Thank you: thank_you: everything worked comment # sheerwater.co.nz and # coderus.thecust.net
Only here there is no such thing as coderus, an active developer and the repositories are dead, or has he transferred them to where?

* nyakze and thanks to you, yes it is more convenient for me to use TXPad with root for fixing 2 files into two "#" signs;)

* KeTbl4,
Moved it seems ...
It is necessary to smoke many pages in vmenokii and tmo ...

At least aegis-install works and without CodeRUS repositories in the terminal flashed by where it swung but didn’t focus attention on it works and it’s okay)
com.nokia.maemo - from there the aegis is set if I correctly understood everything

Post has been editedKeTbl4 - 21.01.15, 23:47
Reason for editing: com.nokia.maemo

Not quite, the origin of the package was replaced, so that aegis thought he could be trusted, he was actually installed from another place.

Here is the coderus repository information:http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90638

Rep: (1)
Sorry, and how to update the version of the warehouse itself? I have is 0.1.8. Still installed some sort of warehouse sourse 1.0.0. Demolish the old put a new one?

demolish the old straight from the desktop with a cross ...
then installWarehouse (Post by Alexxxl # 31908604)and using it to install the latest version ... - the most ideal option

in the source security policy for installing packages from the warehouse is stored, I would not touch it in your place

late, I touched. it seems to work. to know what else to press in it))

* SochnevSergey, where to press?

for example, what is debugging?

Oh. in the evening something didn’t want a new warehouse Does not show a list of applications.

Writes something with this?

The magic reset button helped. everything is good.

Rep: (0)
What is the problem, I can not install any application. I click "turn on the repository", a minute of waiting and an error.

Telepaths on vacation. Error text?

Rep: (0)
* nyakze Couldn’t be refreshed!
As soon as I installed Warehouse, I installed SailfishTheme safely, then I got an error

This is most likely due to the disabling of official Nokia repositories and should not cause problems for the work of the warehouse and the installation of other applications. You can try to set the developer mode and in the terminal run:
devel-su
password (standard rootme)
apt-get update

and see which repositories don't work

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 12:32