> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Diagnosis of the WHA ECM using the ELM327 | Diagnostics of domestic cars

Rep: (25)
Diagnosis of the WHA ECM using the ELM327
Version: 1.4.2b

Last update of the program in the header:20.10.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Operation with ELM 327 adapter via Bluetooth, reading / resetting ECM errors, displaying ECM parameters January 7.2 / 7.2 +, BOSCH 1.5.4.

Description:
The program is designed to read / reset ECU (DTC) VAZ errors using the ELM 327 Bluetooth adapter and Android devices. While working with the ECM "JANUARY 7.2 / 7.2 +", "JANUARY 5", "BOSCH 1.5.4" is supported. I “run in” it only on my car with a block of January 7.2, so I can not guarantee work with other blocks, because no possibility to check on other cars. While I post the first working version (beta version). Perhaps I will continue to develop in the future. The program is free. I will be happy to hear comments, suggestions, objections and indignations. Write;)

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Alexxx753

Download:
Version: 1.4.2b Attached fileELM327_VAZ_v1_4_2b.apk (158.9 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 23.10.13, 08:03
Reason for editing: screenshots

Rep: (30)
Well, finally, at least someone guessed to combine the two designers into one))

A small request to all those who installed and checked the program: please write at least a small report on the "experiment";) Interested in information about the car being tested (as a control unit, firmware), about the used Android device (Android version, screen resolution)

Rep: (0)
Alexxx753, thanks for the program, this is exactly what I was looking for a long time. I read the entire thread on avtolada.ru.
And now about the sad ... My program connects, sees errors, but resets strangely, the error remains on the screen, and when you restart the program, it no longer exists (errors).
The parameters of the ecu shows some zeros and nothing changes.
The functionality of the program is very pleasant, just what I need is nothing superfluous. I just wish that the typical parameters of the computer could be adjusted and saved by myself.
My tel ZTE Skate, Android 2.3.5.EBU auto this:
Attached Image

Vitek-66 @ 10/23/2013, 12:16*
the error remains on the screen

After pressing the button for resetting errors, it is necessary to update the list with the corresponding button (for now, but the remark is accepted - I will redo it: yes2 :). And about zeros - is that always the case? Generally did not show any value?

Alexxx753 @ 10.23.2013, 10:49*
After pressing the reset button, you need to update the list with the corresponding button.

Updated, once helped, a couple of times not (I have not tried it yet)
Alexxx753 @ 10.23.2013, 10:49*
And about zeros - is that always the case? Generally did not show any value?

No, never ... The voltage is 5.2V, and in my opinion, the ratio of air-fuel is 14/7, but this is so from the very beginning and nothing changes.

Rep: (2)
Finally! I subscribe to all of the above. Very grateful to the author. Today there is no time to test tomorrow and see and accomplish your goal. If the author does not abandon the development will help than I can. Question: Does the application use the database or the data of the controllers are stuffed into the program itself?

I tried on two cars. 2111 2006. since January, all the rules, resets, reads, finds. And on the prior of 2012 with Egaz and seem like a god of 17, right here I found a find, wrote what I read. Esud and everything ... no more words. And so much thanks to the author for the work done. The most interesting thing is that they used to read and don’t work with a doctor, but suddenly they stopped.
Oh yeah, the phone is a hperiya sp and acer icon a 501

Post has been editednosferatu577 - 26.10.13, 13:56

Rep: (108)
Does someone work with old brains РЇ5 or Bosch M1.5.4 (N)? Does ELM327 do them?
ZY Wow! I read on avtolade.Alexxx753, Respect We must take the ELM for the test.

Post has been editedjimm031 - 27.10.13, 01:10

Rep: (4)
So I tried, or rather found in the VAZ 2114 2007. January 7.2, the cause of floating speed and periodically stalled engine. Three days ago, as I was on the diagnosis, the cause was not found. And the reason was in contacts dmrv, the program showed 1.035v. I jerked the chip with the contacts and became 1.016v. Not ideal 0.996v. but the engine stopped naughty. In other good programs, ours is not supported, and if it does, I don’t understand the program. Everything is simple, you see how much the sensor shows and you need to know how much it should be.Alexxx753, good start! And successful development of the project!

Rep: (1)
Many thanks to the author of the program! Only she earned on my VAZ 2112 with brains January 7.2 and on my father's VAZ 2111. All the sensors show that the necessary errors were found)

Alexxx753 @ 10.22.2013, 13:22*
Please write at least a small report on the "experiment"

Samsung Galaxy S i-9000 phone, firmware CM10.1 (4.2.2) 800x480. Auto VAZ 21093, brain January 5.1 J5V13I02. OBD2 ELM327 V1.5 Bluetooth Mini adapter. Not connected. Although HobDrive perfectly connects and works. As I understood the program cannot connect to the adapter, because after trying to connect it will immediately get a connection error.

Rinat59 @ 10/27/2013, 3:56 PM*
Samsung Galaxy S i-9000 phone, firmware CM10.1 (4.2.2) 800x480. Auto VAZ 21093, brain January 5.1 J5V13I02. OBD2 ELM327 V1.5 Bluetooth Mini adapter. Not connected. Although HobDrive perfectly connects and works. As I understood the program cannot connect to the adapter, because after trying to connect it will immediately get a connection error.

I recently ordered 2 such adapters from the Chinese (namely “mini” and “V1.5”) - I couldn’t connect my phone to them (and HobDrive, and Torque too). Also with the version of Android above 4.1 there are connection problems (I sent complaints to people). What is the reason - they didn’t understand ...: blush:

Alexxx753 @ 10.28.2013, 04:18*
Also with the version of Android above 4.1 there are connection problems

The problem is that the hobdrive in this bundle perfectly connects and works. And with other machines this adapter works fine. I have a 100% working adapter. I have been using it for a year. But I don’t want to connect to your program. In your program. Something like that. There is one thought, once I tried to connect to a friend from a laptop from a laptop. I don’t remember what prog, but it couldn’t connect to the adapter automatically. I went to the device manager and looked at the ports, it turned out that on bluetooth two com port. Manually decree l the first port, the connection is not poshlo.Na second all zarabotalo.Dumayu on Android is not very different principle of the bluetooth stack and have to be connected to the second com port.
p.s. I don’t understand much about these issues, but I think the thought is right: rolleyes:

Support Mikas 7.6 (Sens, Chance) planned or not?

Support Mikas 7.6 (Sens, Chance) planned or not?

not

Post has been editedAlexxx753 - 30.10.13, 11:33

Philips W626 Android 2.3.5 phone the program is not installed

Vitek-66 @ 10/23/2013, 10:12 PM*
Quote (Alexxx753 @ 10/23/2013, 10:49)
And about zeros - is that always the case? Generally did not show any value?
No, never ... The voltage is 5.2V, and in my opinion, the ratio of air-fuel is 14/7, but this is so from the very beginning and nothing changes.

I tried on another smartphone today (LG-E612, android 4.0.1), the situation is similar, showing slightly different values, but they do not change when you press the gas.
Are there any considerations?

Rep: (2)
There is. I also had it until the K-line from the computer (AMK-211000) was powered on.
In short, the experiment continues, and at the same time, the tank is ottariruyu, and then the computer shows the line cho.

Post has been editedomeech - 02.11.13, 09:26

I also had it until the K-line from the computer (AMK-211000) was powered on.
It, with the K-line all the way, has been checked repeatedly. Yes, and errors show this program.

Good day! Tell me, will it work on the VAZ 21074i?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 17:33