Lenovo Miix August 2 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 8.1 / 8 '' / Intel Atom Bay Trail-T / 2GB RAM

Rep: (1)
DiscussionLenovo Miix 2 8
PictureLenovo Miix 2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail

Attached Image

Specifications:
After the first announcement at Computex, Lenovo finally announced the start of sales of its 8-inch tablet - they will begin later this year. The device will work on the Windows 8.1 operating system. Miix 2 will be one of the first tablets on the market, which will use a quad-core Intel Bay Trail.

Lenovo Miix 2 is equipped with an 8-inch screen with a resolution of 1280x800 Peaks and a ratio of 16:10. The user will be available 2GB of RAM and 32GB of flash memory. For the photo in the tablet meets the 5-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel front.
Attached Image

The main difference from competitors in the segment of 8-inch tablets in the Miix 2 is a case with a built-in stylus. With its functionality, it resembles Apple's Smart Cover, and the stylus is stored in the mount with the device. In addition, the tablet is preinstalled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013.
Lenovo Miix 2 weighs 350g with a thickness of 8.35mm. The version with 32 gigabytes will cost $ 299, and with 64 gigabytes - $ 349. Cover with a stylus will cost an additional $ 20.
Reviews:
Video reviews:
Additional device images:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:

Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail
K
The curator is looking for a topic! The main tasks are to fill the topic header and keep it up to date, monitor compliance with forum rules in the topic.
Rules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum
Those wishing to write in QMS moderators section or inI want to be curator.

Post has been editedShoore - 05.09.14, 21:32

Rep: (60)
slash76,

Fota almost in the dark, at Lenovo's screen brighter by a forum, so fotik zatroilo likely, so it seems that such a difference. That would sfotal it in bright sunlight ...

Rep: (210)
good time.
That opened the pre-order onAmazon.com
the price is more than acceptable. IMHO.

Rep: (53)
acterhd What is it better della for the same money but with golimy stylus?

Rep: (14)
It looks very stylish.

Post has been editedmahran - 11.11.13, 17:38

Rep: (150)
acterhd @ 11.11.2013, 16:42*
I have decided that I will not buy Dell Venue 8 Pro for a variety of reasons ...

Already for a number of? Give at least three (very good), if not very difficult. Very interesting.))

acterhd @ 12.11.2013, 20:55*
The wireless network (3G)

3G Miix just at present, but in general hz, will arrive in two weeks, see: happy:

Rep: (2)
Total of all annonsirovannyh and partially entered the market 8dyuymovyh tablets on beytryel separate video output is available only for acer iconia w4.
Device from Lenovo wins Toko gps, as I understand it. Why no one offered a universal tablet with all the chips? What kind of people as well.

Rep: (11)
And how will continue to sell gadgets, if it all will be. For me, Lenovo is the best option, if wrong correct

Rep: (1)
Stiogun @ 12.11.2013, 18:44*
And how will continue to sell gadgets, if it all will be. For me, Lenovo is the best option, if wrong correct

On Amazon already full of testimonials from satisfied owners, a typical piece of review:
"The Venue 8 Pro is a performance MONSTER! This thing screams along, despite having lots of other programs running. I was shocked by how quickly the device ran even while performing numerous Windows updates."
But the comparison is made and Lenovo -http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/lenovo-ibm...enue-8-pro.html

Rep: (8)
Judge22 @ 12.11.2013, 10:06*
8dyuymovyh tablets on beytryel separate video output is available only for acer iconia w4.

HDMI has more from Toshiba Encore. In addition, nepotverzhdonnym, yet data, there Mauger turn Z3770 and GPS.

Rep: (218)
I have calmed down, not in a hurry. We wait and see, read reviews of the Slavs, and there defined. While like Lenovo, because it is the easiest, then learned of an active stylus Della defined it is now read about the problems of these devices in the English-speaking forums, there is a quiet speaker, uncomfortable minimum brightness, problems with the on-screen keyboard from Lenovo, the poor performance of the stylus, low quality cover Della ... I generally only need to 3g, larger memory capacity and to Heroes 3 normal control (if the deal with that and passive stylus, that's fine). HDMI is not needed, there miracast technology, even if the TV does not support, you can buy an adapter. A GPS, MHL, OTG, a normal camera is on the phone. Do not rush: P

acterhd
And Lenovo in at the moment is cheaper to 3k (RUB) + Do not forget that the stylus does not seem to go with the case included + cover for cases almost 2k prices for Lenovo 300 rubles, Claudia thing software (nothing prevents to put Claudia with the case, for Windows universal thing) I can not say anything until the rest of the

Rep: (150)
acterhd @ 13.11.2013, 13:13*
- = The stylus will have to change the batteries, but they are not cheap (around 500-1000 rubles for a normal battery)

Location infa? There's that, some kind of super-duper new development? In the video review has shown normal penlight batteries AAA.

oneofthem @ 13.11.2013, 15:32*
And Lenovo in at the moment is cheaper to 3k (rubles)

It is we, or abroad? The American online stores the price of both the tablet is comparable. At the start of sales it was and did the same, and now in some areas more expensive Dell no more than $ 10. And when looking for the price, consider the amount of internal memory, 64GB version costs 50 dollars more expensive.

IceArms,
Give me a way to bring here for the Dell 14k to 64GB, that's another way of comparison videos (next underlying) cases and Lenovo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN-6V2rz-do
According to the author's screen is better at Lenovo, the sound from the case, and both mirakast not plow: happy:

About the stylus, I'm not saying that vakomovsky stylus will plow Lenovo, I just said that it is sold separately for (1500R excluding delivery) as the cover (1000-2000, also not including delivery), and cover me from Leneva I stood in 300r (stylus conventional)

Post has been editedoneofthem - 15.11.13, 07:42

Rep: (3)
oneofthem @ 15.11.2013, 08:41*
Case of Leneva I stood in 300r (with stylus usual)

He only Lenovo somehow? Throw a link plz.

Rep: (0)
Is there any possibility to display a picture on hdmi port?)

Rep: (13)
oneofthem @ 15.11.2013, 10:41*
Give me a way to bring here for the Dell 14k to 64GB, that's another way of comparison videos (next underlying) cases and Lenovo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN-6V2rz-do
According to the author's screen is better at Lenovo, the sound from the case, and both mirakast not plow

As I understand it, the author said the only thing that Lenovo screen brighter, which is not always a good thing, for example in the evening in the dark eyes can be cut even at minimum brightness.

grossmeisterr,
Caseoriginal.

Posted on 11/15/2013, 14:50:

Liriel,
Well not argue with that, in general, it will be visible

Posted on 11/15/2013, 14:51:

zabvin,
There is a myth that the MHL plow into the unknown.

Rep: (255)
oneofthem @ 12.11.2013, 15:17*
will arrive in two weeks, we'll see

from infa?: rolleyes:

Black_Velvet,
I ordered from China. (A normal seller), and in the Russian Federation officially I think appear as always, to the release of a new generation.

Post has been editedoneofthem - 19.11.13, 03:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 19:30