> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

157 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay X-tremer - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Xtriel
Message#1
17.10.13, 13:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 826
Check in: 14.09.12
Explay infinity

DiscussionExplay X-tremer
PictureExplay X-tremer, Micromax Magnus A117
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), as well as questions that are answered in the header, are deleted without warning.
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications:
  • Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
  • Processor: quad MTC 6589, 1.2 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB ROM, micro-SD expansion slot up to 32 GB, 1 GB RAM
  • Display: IPS, 5.0 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels, screen pixel density - 320 dpi
  • Gorilla Glass
  • Camera: 8 MP, flash, HD video recording, front camera (2 MP), exclusive Magic Camera function
  • Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, USB-OTG
  • Upgrade by air - OTA
  • Battery: 2000 mA * h
  • Dimensions: 144x74,4x10,7 mm
  • Weight: 153 g
  • Color: blue, black
Comparison with the closest analogue - Fly IQ451 Vista
The pros and cons of the Fly IQ451 compared to the Explay X-tremer:
[+]For Fly more accessories on sale: a lot of covers, there is a high-capacity battery (butexpensive).
[�]There is data (time, two, three) that on flynotGorilla Glass, and mineralized glass,in contrastfrom X-tremer, whose Gorilla Glass.
[�]Flynottakes pictures by pressing the volume rocker in camera mode. X-tremer takes pictures!
[�]Flyexpensiveon 2 thousand r. (December 2013, Yandex.Market).
[�]They say (reviews on Y.Market) on Flysoundnot very good quality and not loud enoughpinout audio output does not allow to connect high-quality ears.
[�]Fly's GPS doesn’t perform well on the move (time, two).
[+/�]Flyolderabout half a year (bad), but because of this, the community is more (good).
[+/�]Fly is less convenientbutton layout(especially the lock button). This, of course, is subjective, but many complain (reviews on Y.Market).
Reviews
Useful
Device batteries
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
GPS setup on smartphones on MTK6589
GPS + EPO Setup
Solving the problem with the Internet from the operator Beeline
How to deal with a lack of RAM
Video quality
If there is no contact photo when calling
To take a screenshot of the screen - simultaneously hold down the volume down key and the power button
To connect via OTG drives in NTFS and exFAT useUSB OTG Helper. Council w.Shanauroff
Log in to the engineering menu by usingMobileunclebecause The combination * # * # 3646633 # * # * does not work
Increase speaker volume
Increase speaker volume through the engineering menu
Solving a memory leak problem
Embellishments
New system animation
Remapping memory using the SP Flash Tool
Confirmed bugs
"Float" sound
When listening to music through an external speaker, there is a so-called. "floating sound" - a periodic change in the volume level. It appears at the prevailing low frequencies.
The problem is solved by setting the equalizer. No problem found on custom firmware
Multitouch bug
Does anyone have problems with multitouch on the stock firmware? Type in GTA SA, you go normally, but as soon as you turn the camera with another finger, the walking joystick is reset.
Who wrote about multitouch, hike it all such a garbage, touch and hold the first finger, put the second one, and when you release the second finger, pressing the first finger is reset for a moment, if you put and hold the first, second, third fingers and The third is nothing is reset, in the Multitouch tester it is perfectly clearly observed, like a trifle, but in games you have to get used to.
video
No solution found
Stock launcher error
From time to time it starts to pour in errors like "Launcher's error", it pops up 20-30 times, when you close everything - it continues to work normally. Firmware 1.02.
I confirm. It helps me to quickly go to the list of programs, and then return to the main table.a source
Solution - replacing the launcher with any other
Unconfirmed bugs
GPS turns off when minimized
When minimizing applications using gps, the gps icon disappears and then catches on a new one when I deploy the application.

Disabling GPS module not confirmed
Light / proximity sensor on MIUI
On the MIUI firmware, the light sensor does not work correctly. After removing the phone from the ear, the screen still does not light up for about 5 seconds.

Fixed starting from version 4.1.10
Duplicate shortcuts in the menu
Screenshots
It happened after the flash drive spontaneously "suddenly" otmnotirovatsya, and a few minutes later "mounted" back. Progs from the flash drive stopped running - they said "the application was deleted." After the reboot, duplicate shortcuts appeared. After a reboot, everything returned to normal.a source

Solution: reset launcher settings, then reboot
Refusal to wake up screen after incoming call
I had a problem with notifications. That is, the body completely refused to wake up if someone sent a text message and I thought it was because of lockscreen that the notification was sent to lockscreen, I don’t know, maybe the nonsense may not, but it seemed to me that this rotten lockscreen does not withstand the notification and goes on the road. So I removed the lock at all, now I wake it up with just a button without any dragging of circles, etc. and lo and behold - there are no shoals about incoming call notifications, etc.
Posted 12/21/2013 10:07 AM:
By the way, yesterday I again caught the glitch of the type of refusing to wake the screen after an incoming call. Already I do not know why this is. I distort the battery, the benefit is that the system starts about 15 secondsa source
Vibration is not disabled in silent mode
How to turn off the vibration on the phone in silent mode. I put the "silent" mode on the call, the vibro is removed as expected, but the messages come with vibration, created a new profile where it also cleaned everything, and again on SMS it was vibro, although daws are not worth it. I downloaded applications for profiles, everything is the same. Ruth did not do.a source

Phantom clicks at a minus temperature
And also noticed the inadequate behavior and spontaneous pressing at sub-zero temperatures, on the street, check with yourself if you can and comment!
Arbitrary clicks were noticed! Saved reboot on firmware 1.1a source
Ripple / flicker screen
Faced with stripes / rippling as it is called here. Clearly visible on a locked screen when the background image closes a round lock with a translucent dimming. After unlocking, the bands on the static picture are almost invisible, but present.a source
Conclusion: Check with the purchase, as it is probably not a software problem.
The alarm volume is reset.
Today I found a bug with a native alarm clock, the volume is constantly reset to its original level, just above half, which is pretty quiet.a source

Install Google Apps and Google+
Installing Google Apps
1. Install CWM Recoveryfrom here;
2. Downloading the archive with gapps and throwing it into the root of the SD card;
3. Go to the Recovery;
4. Select Install from zip file and specify the path to gapps.
Android gapps 4.2. *: Microgapps
Android gapps 4.2.2: full version
Google+ installation
Google + does not go on the stock firmware. You can copy the application to the system / app and set permissions as other system applications.
Accessories
1. Original cover in Connected
2. Original cover on GOSSO
3. Case cover-bookArmor casefor Fly IQ451. Silicone case and flip case are also suitable.
4. Galaxy Notebook cover. Holes for flash and speaker have to do on their own.
5. Case fromGalaxy grand duos. Holes for charging, headphones, volume rocker, power button, speaker and flash have to do on their own.
6. Covers
7. Filmsmeet.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.02.15, 08:47
evpdao
Message#22
15.11.13, 17:51
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 15.11.13

We took 3 such devices, one I bought (2 days ago) and a friend (to myself and my wife). The device is excellent for such money, the screen is very bright and juicy, the games fly, but it heats up a little (not much), my hands sweat a lot because of this and my fingers after 10 minutes. start to stick to the screen, but I have such a trouble on any smartphone ... a photo and a camera for four plus (night, day and macro shots + video will also be posted tomorrow). By the way, MagicCam is only on firmware 1.01, it is not on 1.0, so look in the settings version or have to install 1.01 from the site (like us). I’m not thrilled with this magic cam; you can download more interesting applications on Google Play.
Antutu shows 13876 by the way.
The case is thin, without backlash and squeaks. The back cover is aluminum, it is difficult to remove and put on, but it sits like a molded one.
Generally for 7000-8000 p. execution at 5.

Of the minuses:
Small horizontal flickering stripes on the screen. Not immediately noticeable, and not everyone will see the way, for this you need to look through bright photos, seen in half tones. In the dynamics, games, this is not, only on a static photo.
This effect is seen in all three of us.
They came to the contact, they said we did not see anything like this, so we will not change.
The service center (not Explay'evsky) said that it was not a warranty case and that such a jamb goes from HTC to Samsung and IPhone with a 1280x720 matrix and a bucket 4.2, such as a problem with a curved driver and set voltage on the matrix to save power. They have this problem solved by reinstalling the android.
In the X-Tremer see similar firewood or set similar values ​​in some settings.
We wrote in Explay support (by the way, the guys answer instantly), they said that no one addressed this problem and take a note, and we were recommended to throw scans of the receipts of this SC, but we did a cursory inspection of this SC without receipts.
The familiar owner of HTC, who had such a flicker, said that the problem itself would go away in a week, supposedly the new battery had not yet overclocked.
Something like that.

By the way, the question for android connoisseurs:
Is it possible to install the firmware from the HD Quad to the X-Tremer, and what do you think about the flicker, and who of the users also watches them on the Explay devices?
NFX1
Message#23
15.11.13, 20:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 08.11.13

By the way, the question for android connoisseurs:
Is it possible to install the firmware from the HD Quad to the X-Tremer, and what do you think about the flicker, and who of the users also watches them on the Explay devices?

It was the case. When I bought the X-Tremer noticed that the screen is flickering, I asked to get another phone that was not printed. There the screen worked without flickering.
menru
Message#24
15.11.13, 20:40
☆☆☆☆☆☆
[offline]

Messages 8070
Check in: 01.07.11

: angry: something I broke my whole brain what to take.
X-Tremer orExplay HD Quad - Discussion
X-Tremer
+ less weight
+ lower price (700r)
-wide
Hd quad
+ separate camera button
+ narrow frame looks better (and the body itself)
+ polymer battery and 2100
-weight

Post has been editedmenru - 15.11.13, 20:40

--------------------
NFX1
Message#25
15.11.13, 20:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2

something I myself broke the whole brain that take.
X-Tremer or Explay HD Quad - Discussion
X-Tremer
+ less weight
+ lower price (700r)
-wide
Hd quad
+ separate camera button
+ narrow frame looks better (and the body itself)
+ polymer battery and 2100
-weight

I also faced such a choice, I liked Explay HD Quad only with the screen and the texture of the back of the cover, but the camera really sticks out on it. Especially like the Explay HD Quad removed from production.

Post has been edited-baw- - 25.11.13, 16:18
Reason for editing: Removed under spoiler
AlexxNB
Message#26
16.11.13, 12:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Check in: 15.01.07
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

I want to comment a little, as a person who has been using purebred Chinese for several years:

So, my next Chinese man fell to the ground and broke his screen (however, it works great with a crack), but the question arose about the new phone. The next "monthly +" waiting for a parcel did not really inspire me - I decided to look among vendors. I stumbled upon the X-tremer, the price pleased, the overpayment for not waiting for the parcel, around 40 bucks in all. Well, the promised gorilla and aluminum cap bribed.

What pleased in comparison with the Chinese "from there":
- I went out into the street; I turned on the GPS-5 s-satellites captured - honestly, there was never such a thing on my Chinese =)
- the camera is subjectively better (but far from ideal).
- honest inscription on the battery (hopefully).
- All settings are Russian-oriented out of the box (the time is there and so on).

What just enjoyed this particular phone:
- LED indicator of missed calls, notifications, charging
- essentially a pure android, but with advanced lancher settings (unobtrusively).
- The battery, though 2000, but lives normally. The main thing for me is to do it from morning to evening, and then the next day remains.
- light in hand, felt reliably, aluminum cover pleasantly rough =)

What did not like:
- subjectively, it seems that the frame around the screen is thick - the screen would fit in and more in the same dimensions of the case. But after a couple of days I got used to it somehow =)
- sold with old firmware

I do not have any flicker of the screen. Looked-watched not found.

Ruth received through MTKDroidTool through CWM. And then not all Yandex shushura could be deleted without root.

Well, the photo from the window. Sorry, today is gloomy:
Attached Image

Post has been edited-baw- - 25.11.13, 16:09
Reason for editing: Photo added
Sergey1983
Message#27
16.11.13, 13:34
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 760
Check in: 26.12.09
LeEco Le 2 x527

Well, I report. Still, the day before yesterday, it was X-Tremer that I bought, and I don’t regret it at all. :-) Great machine for your money. Bright and juicy screen. Watching video in HD is a pleasure (apparently due to the number of dots per inch). Has put on toys, programs. Only so many Yandex applications are annoying. We'll have to do the cleaning ... Fast wifi-internet (crazy, compared to my other devices). Metal back cover. In general, I don’t even have words to praise everything at once ... Then I’ll finish writing my thoughts on this topic. Thanks to my friend. Explained what he is better than Quad HD. :-) And I will have to get used to this size. My old phone had a diagonal of only 3.2 inches ...

By the way, today I was running around the menu and went to update the device. And what do you think? Nothing was offered yesterday, but today I was offered to upgrade the firmware by air to version 1.02. But not yet set, because Last night I charged it for the first time and just want to update the device right after the next charging with a full battery. So keep in mind that it is waiting for you too. But no notice is yet to be seen, maybe just because I first got to it? :-) And, by the way, they recommend making a complete reset after!

Threat I wonder why they will not transfer the topic in android devices to other Explay devices?

------------------------------------

I forgot to add that on firmware 1.00 in the camera application, the volume buttons work as a camera shutter. So the crutch is still there without the camera button ...

Post has been editedSergey1983 - 16.11.13, 13:37
Reason for editing: added
AlexxNB
Message#28
16.11.13, 16:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

By the way, the battery is not LiIon, but LiPo 2000.

I checked the update, also offers 1.02 ... downloaded - it does not want to be installed. Now I will return the firmware to the original view (well, that merged before the root) and try again.

The site 1.02 has not yet posted. But there appeared a new model 1Explay Dream with gorillaglass2, fullhd and 2GB of RAM .... I have not seen the price yet ...

Post has been editedAlexxNB - 16.11.13, 16:48
AlexxNB
Message#29
16.11.13, 18:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

Updated to 1.02 - I did not find any differences. Only the camera has acquired all the promised features.
NFX1
Message#30
16.11.13, 23:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2

AlexxNB @ 11/16/2013, 4:46 PM*
But there appeared a new model 1Explay Dream with gorillaglass2, fullhd and 2GB of RAM .... I have not seen the price yet ...

In the Connected will be for 11900r. Something Explay began to rivet some flagships.

Post has been editedNFX1 - 16.11.13, 23:30
AlexxNB
Message#31
17.11.13, 00:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

NFX1,not ... well, if x-treme has quite ordinary Chinese characteristics, then Dream already has very different Tth at the moment. However, it is a pity that the battery was left 2000 - for fullhd it is already quite small
menru
Message#32
17.11.13, 01:11
☆☆☆☆☆☆
[offline]

Messages 8070

AlexxNB @ 11/17/2013, 01:28*
then Dream already has very good tth at the moment

For a long time, there are such Chinese phones .. And what's great in their TTH!? .. They shove the same percentage in full HD as in a quart or extreme, and in dream it will be MediaTek MT6589 or MediaTek MT6589T (just overclocked in factory conditions)
I reviewed / re-read a bunch of reviews and tests, this percentage does not pull this resolution.
... If you want to buy or read reviews, and the prices are lowerhttp://market.yandex.ru/guru.xml?CMD=-RR=9...0&hid=91491
_____-
Question to the owner of the extreme, so you can do in it?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmenru - 17.11.13, 01:37

--------------------
Overseas Shopping Club •• Nvidia Shield ••
AlexxNB
Message#33
17.11.13, 01:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

menru, This is an opinion through the prism of Chinese phones ... At the moment, these are their top features ... Well, don’t forget about the price .. All the same, this is a different niche than the flagships of 8 cores. There is still at least a quarter to wait for the Chinese 8-cores, and so far the MT6592 tests haven’t been very pleased.

Question to the owner of the extreme, so you can do in it?

The first picture I do not know how to call, the second answer is yes.
menru
Message#34
17.11.13, 10:24
☆☆☆☆☆☆
[offline]

Messages 8070

AlexxNB @ 11/17/2013, 02:37*
Yes, and tests MT6592 is not very pleased.
Some kind of something ... I, as it were, didn’t study very much MediaTek.
AlexxNB @ 11/17/2013, 02:37*
the second answer is yes.
+ flew away
This is good., Otherwise it is a very necessary and convenient function for me (linking a contact to a sim)
Already accustomed to her on little eppleychiki: D
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmenru - 17.11.13, 10:27

--------------------
Overseas Shopping Club •• Nvidia Shield ••
Sergey1983
Message#35
17.11.13, 15:02
Old resident
[online]

Messages 760
LeEco Le 2 x527

I wonder why the topic was not transferred directly to the Explay subsection? Need to paint all the way?

Updated by air. Their server is slow however ...: lol: The updated camera pleased me. I do not want to seem stupid, but I will probably ask the obvious. But just in case ... If you don’t focus your finger on the screen, does he start to focus the autofocus on the center or not? : blush: (laziness was just born before me). But seriously, just in my old (and very simple) phone there was a shutter button, like on a regular camera, with a double stroke (or how to explain this) and there were no questions.

In general, I am pleased with the speed of downloading and installing applications. And oh, it happened !!! He puts the application without testing my nerves for strength, as on all my old devices (including a dual-core tablet). I'm talking about this terrible slowing down of all that is possible, before showing that the bla-bla-bla application is successfully installed ... There is no such thing. And this is good news. Even the question arises, what people don’t like android on such monsters like SGS4, even if on such a device I don’t seem to see anything that has enraged me in other budget devices for the last couple of years ...
SoLoMoN_BURR
Message#36
17.11.13, 15:34
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 12.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Where is it reset to factory settings? And then I already have the firmware going ... :) Soft from the Playmarket will not have to reinstall?
AlexxNB
Message#37
17.11.13, 15:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

SoLoMoN_BURR,
as elsewhere Settings-Restore and reset. You have to reinstall everything.
Sergey1983
Message#38
17.11.13, 16:11
Old resident
[online]

Messages 760
LeEco Le 2 x527

SoLoMoN_BURR,
as elsewhere Settings-Restore and reset. You have to reinstall everything.

But, by the way, apparently, in theory, it is probably not necessary to reset it to the factory settings (you never know what they write). He worked fine for me for a couple of minutes. And the camera has been updated ... Just as long as it takes 3 days for it, and I instructed applications and toys, but didn’t launch anything, then there was nothing to lose in general ... Therefore, I dropped it. Only sms saved on gmail (as I did on the old phone).
SoLoMoN_BURR
Message#39
17.11.13, 16:17
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Yes, there I had nothing to reinstall! ))) So do not worry. ))) The camera has not yet looked ...
P.S. While I reinstalled my 2 1/5 applications, I noticed that, like, 3G-Internet (Beeline) became much quicker and faster ...
P.P.S. I have a profile somewhere saved on Google - how can I find it? Not to re-install, but just how and where to know ...;)

Post has been editedSoLoMoN_BURR - 17.11.13, 16:22
Rainy
Message#40
17.11.13, 21:41
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 18.09.07
Explay infinity

3G Internet (Beeline) has become much faster ...

Similarly. At first I thought - it seemed.
Compared with its main (until yesterday) Explay Infiity, on the same sims, on two operators (MTS and Beeline).
Explay X-tremer significantly faster.
SoLoMoN_BURR
Message#41
18.11.13, 13:53
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Rainy @ 11/17/2013, 10:41 PM*
Explay X-tremer significantly faster.

Well, it's great! : D What, I wonder, did they twist it there? Touch, by the way, too, it seems, has become more responsive ...;)
Explay

157 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:26