> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

157 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay X-tremer - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Xtriel
Message#1
17.10.13, 13:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 826
Check in: 14.09.12
Explay infinity

DiscussionExplay X-tremer
PictureExplay X-tremer, Micromax Magnus A117
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), as well as questions that are answered in the header, are deleted without warning.
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications:
  • Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
  • Processor: quad MTC 6589, 1.2 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB ROM, micro-SD expansion slot up to 32 GB, 1 GB RAM
  • Display: IPS, 5.0 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels, screen pixel density - 320 dpi
  • Gorilla Glass
  • Camera: 8 MP, flash, HD video recording, front camera (2 MP), exclusive Magic Camera function
  • Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, USB-OTG
  • Upgrade by air - OTA
  • Battery: 2000 mA * h
  • Dimensions: 144x74,4x10,7 mm
  • Weight: 153 g
  • Color: blue, black
Comparison with the closest analogue - Fly IQ451 Vista
The pros and cons of the Fly IQ451 compared to the Explay X-tremer:
[+]For Fly more accessories on sale: a lot of covers, there is a high-capacity battery (butexpensive).
[�]There is data (time, two, three) that on flynotGorilla Glass, and mineralized glass,in contrastfrom X-tremer, whose Gorilla Glass.
[�]Flynottakes pictures by pressing the volume rocker in camera mode. X-tremer takes pictures!
[�]Flyexpensiveon 2 thousand r. (December 2013, Yandex.Market).
[�]They say (reviews on Y.Market) on Flysoundnot very good quality and not loud enoughpinout audio output does not allow to connect high-quality ears.
[�]Fly's GPS doesn’t perform well on the move (time, two).
[+/�]Flyolderabout half a year (bad), but because of this, the community is more (good).
[+/�]Fly is less convenientbutton layout(especially the lock button). This, of course, is subjective, but many complain (reviews on Y.Market).
Reviews
Useful
Device batteries
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
GPS setup on smartphones on MTK6589
GPS + EPO Setup
Solving the problem with the Internet from the operator Beeline
How to deal with a lack of RAM
Video quality
If there is no contact photo when calling
To take a screenshot of the screen - simultaneously hold down the volume down key and the power button
To connect via OTG drives in NTFS and exFAT useUSB OTG Helper. Council w.Shanauroff
Log in to the engineering menu by usingMobileunclebecause The combination * # * # 3646633 # * # * does not work
Increase speaker volume
Increase speaker volume through the engineering menu
Solving a memory leak problem
Embellishments
New system animation
Remapping memory using the SP Flash Tool
Confirmed bugs
"Float" sound
When listening to music through an external speaker, there is a so-called. "floating sound" - a periodic change in the volume level. It appears at the prevailing low frequencies.
The problem is solved by setting the equalizer. No problem found on custom firmware
Multitouch bug
Does anyone have problems with multitouch on the stock firmware? Type in GTA SA, you go normally, but as soon as you turn the camera with another finger, the walking joystick is reset.
Who wrote about multitouch, hike it all such a garbage, touch and hold the first finger, put the second one, and when you release the second finger, pressing the first finger is reset for a moment, if you put and hold the first, second, third fingers and The third is nothing is reset, in the Multitouch tester it is perfectly clearly observed, like a trifle, but in games you have to get used to.
video
No solution found
Stock launcher error
From time to time it starts to pour in errors like "Launcher's error", it pops up 20-30 times, when you close everything - it continues to work normally. Firmware 1.02.
I confirm. It helps me to quickly go to the list of programs, and then return to the main table.a source
Solution - replacing the launcher with any other
Unconfirmed bugs
GPS turns off when minimized
When minimizing applications using gps, the gps icon disappears and then catches on a new one when I deploy the application.

Disabling GPS module not confirmed
Light / proximity sensor on MIUI
On the MIUI firmware, the light sensor does not work correctly. After removing the phone from the ear, the screen still does not light up for about 5 seconds.

Fixed starting from version 4.1.10
Duplicate shortcuts in the menu
Screenshots
It happened after the flash drive spontaneously "suddenly" otmnotirovatsya, and a few minutes later "mounted" back. Progs from the flash drive stopped running - they said "the application was deleted." After the reboot, duplicate shortcuts appeared. After a reboot, everything returned to normal.a source

Solution: reset launcher settings, then reboot
Refusal to wake up screen after incoming call
I had a problem with notifications. That is, the body completely refused to wake up if someone sent a text message and I thought it was because of lockscreen that the notification was sent to lockscreen, I don’t know, maybe the nonsense may not, but it seemed to me that this rotten lockscreen does not withstand the notification and goes on the road. So I removed the lock at all, now I wake it up with just a button without any dragging of circles, etc. and lo and behold - there are no shoals about incoming call notifications, etc.
Posted 12/21/2013 10:07 AM:
By the way, yesterday I again caught the glitch of the type of refusing to wake the screen after an incoming call. Already I do not know why this is. I distort the battery, the benefit is that the system starts about 15 secondsa source
Vibration is not disabled in silent mode
How to turn off the vibration on the phone in silent mode. I put the "silent" mode on the call, the vibro is removed as expected, but the messages come with vibration, created a new profile where it also cleaned everything, and again on SMS it was vibro, although daws are not worth it. I downloaded applications for profiles, everything is the same. Ruth did not do.a source

Phantom clicks at a minus temperature
And also noticed the inadequate behavior and spontaneous pressing at sub-zero temperatures, on the street, check with yourself if you can and comment!
Arbitrary clicks were noticed! Saved reboot on firmware 1.1a source
Ripple / flicker screen
Faced with stripes / rippling as it is called here. Clearly visible on a locked screen when the background image closes a round lock with a translucent dimming. After unlocking, the bands on the static picture are almost invisible, but present.a source
Conclusion: Check with the purchase, as it is probably not a software problem.
The alarm volume is reset.
Today I found a bug with a native alarm clock, the volume is constantly reset to its original level, just above half, which is pretty quiet.a source

Install Google Apps and Google+
Installing Google Apps
1. Install CWM Recoveryfrom here;
2. Downloading the archive with gapps and throwing it into the root of the SD card;
3. Go to the Recovery;
4. Select Install from zip file and specify the path to gapps.
Android gapps 4.2. *: Microgapps
Android gapps 4.2.2: full version
Google+ installation
Google + does not go on the stock firmware. You can copy the application to the system / app and set permissions as other system applications.
Accessories
1. Original cover in Connected
2. Original cover on GOSSO
3. Case cover-bookArmor casefor Fly IQ451. Silicone case and flip case are also suitable.
4. Galaxy Notebook cover. Holes for flash and speaker have to do on their own.
5. Case fromGalaxy grand duos. Holes for charging, headphones, volume rocker, power button, speaker and flash have to do on their own.
6. Covers
7. Filmsmeet.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.02.15, 08:47
Vik215
Message#2
19.10.13, 22:51
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 27.08.13

It is 8500, at the same time HD QUAD is sold for 10500, the screen sizes and resolutions are the same, the difference is 2000 tr. Differences are not very significant or significant? There is no pre-installed yoke, HD IPS screen and burned glass, and on the quad just HD IPS, it will be interesting how does it actually transmit voice?

Post has been editedVik215 - 19.10.13, 22:53
vovagib
Message#3
06.11.13, 12:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 337
Check in: 10.08.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

Vik215,
He has aluminum backside.
I think to take it. Especially right now, in a connected discount on it and it costs 7900.

--------------------
The tablet: Acer Iconia Tab A200 (Cyanogen Mod 10)
Scribblenauts Remix Club
Vik215
Message#4
07.11.13, 15:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 27.08.13

People tell me he is completely new. He does not have a root or a single firmware.

On the extras of trash, the minimum is set, almost pure android, why is there a root? And I use the tablet, while the flight is normal, no one complains to friends of exploration.
Xtriel
Message#5
07.11.13, 21:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 826
Check in: 14.09.12
Explay infinity

Vik215,Ruth is easy to get here using framaroot and native firmware is on the site.
Psg180578
Message#6
08.11.13, 18:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 516
Check in: 09.10.11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a38OC7yYybEWell, here is the first review.

--------------------
LG Optimus G Pro F240S.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3/64
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (4/64)
4ikit
Message#7
08.11.13, 21:30
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 04.08.12
Doogee F3 Pro

Today I went to the salon to see and touch this device with the intention to buy my OPPO Finder to replace it.
The first thing that struck me was the ease of the device. I had experience with Explay HD before — with the same screen size it was much harder.
But Explay HD looks much more presentable - thin frames around the screen. The X-tremer, on the front, looked like a round black plaque with thick black frames around the screen, similar to Fly Horizon or Vista.
The screen again, in its purely subjective opinion, seemed worse, as if the resolution is less.
Behind the X-tremer looks really decent for the bodies of 6.5 thousand. Something like HTC ONE. Mounting the rear metal cover reminded HTC HD2.
In general, the appearance of the device from the front side prompted me to abandon the purchase. I will take all the same Alcatel (TCL) Idol X-having tried the best, for the worst I do not agree))

Post has been edited4ikit - 08.11.13, 21:31
NFX1
Message#8
08.11.13, 21:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 08.11.13

Today, choosing between Explay X-Tremer and Explay HD Quad. Chose Explay X-Tremer.
SoLoMoN_BURR
Message#9
11.11.13, 01:27
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 12.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Tomorrow I will take. If I do not notice anything critical. He has, characteristically, become more expensive than Explay HD, at least in the Svyaznoy online store ...))) He was also impressed by its lightness. I am amused that nowadays we are choosing devices based on "the type of apparatus from the front side", because, they say, "having tried the best, I don’t agree for the worst" - Nikolay Noskov is straight: "I don’t agree to anything less!" ...: rofl:
Internet via Wi-Fi, I can distribute from this body to a tablet, as far as I understand?

Post has been editedSoLoMoN_BURR - 11.11.13, 02:16
Misha1601
Message#10
11.11.13, 09:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Check in: 11.11.13
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

The other day, the apartment held in his hands, in the price segment he has no equal. I found a couple of things that I didn’t like very much, 1 - metal lid, removed with effort (without nails or with large ones it would be very difficult), and it seemed to me she could bend a little (after several withdrawals it wasn’t comfortable to put in place, although I can and make mistakes). 2 - these are speakers, the external one seemed terrible to me, crackling was heard, and the internal one was too quiet (at the same time I called the same helpline from this device and Samsung s duos, x-tremer is much quieter)
What you liked, both sims are active (you talk one at a time, when you call the second one it shows that it is busy), standard android, not a bad camera. Yes, here's another, the display seemed brandy.
Who has already bought this unit, share your opinion

--------------------
All ingenious is simple!
SoLoMoN_BURR
Message#11
11.11.13, 12:41
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 12.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Yes, indeed, the screen is very well-marked, unfortunately ... I can’t say anything on other points - I just took it ...)))
How to configure it to distribute Wi-Fi from it, where you can read about it?
Vano35566
Message#12
11.11.13, 13:31
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 31.07.13

Forum users, can you tell me if there is a navigation from nokia IGO on this phone? Usually the manufacturer manages to shove them on all their devices .. and another question, has anyone heard anything about the additional battery of increased volume? If so, where can I get it. . All the same, 2000 mah is not enough ...
lokky93
Message#13
11.11.13, 14:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Check in: 03.12.12
Honor View 10 6/128

How does wifi, 3g, gps, hold?
how long does the battery hold?
Are powerful toys coming?
NFX1
Message#14
11.11.13, 19:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2

SoLoMoN_BURR @ 11.11.2013, 12:41*
Yes, indeed, the screen is very well-marked, unfortunately ... I can’t say anything on other points - I just took it ...)))
How to configure it to distribute Wi-Fi from it, where you can read about it?

If I'm not mistaken, he does not have Wifi direct.

Posted 11/11/2013 19:57:

lokky93 @ 11.11.2013, 14:06*
How does wifi, 3g, gps, hold?
how long does the battery hold?
Are powerful toys coming?

Weifai works well, GPS did not really check, but the satellites caught, the toys go all. If you play with the maximum brightness + WI-FI, I had about 15-20% per hour on my schedule. If used as a phone, I think it will be easy for 2 days.

Vano35566 @ 11.11.2013, 13:31*
Forum users, can you tell me if there is a navigation from nokia IGO on this phone? Usually the manufacturer manages to shove them on all their devices .. and another question, has anyone heard anything about the additional battery of increased volume? If so, where can I get it. . All the same, 2000 mah is not enough ...

Navigation from nokia IGO did not find, probably not.

Post has been editedNFX1 - 11.11.13, 20:08
tomsk-2005
Message#15
13.11.13, 10:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Check in: 13.10.07

Today I watched the X-tremer, I have an explay navigator, and so the explay x-tremer cut down its copy, the processor is the same, the RAM is also 1 gig, but instead of 3000 mAh, the polymer lithium ion was 2000 mAh lithium ion, the screen was 5 inches, and explay 5.3 inch navigator, no IGO program, compared to explay navigator, there is some kind of pale screen, except for the metal cover I didn’t see any advantages, only a huge minus in the form of a very weak acb.
Sergey1983
Message#16
13.11.13, 23:33
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 760
Check in: 26.12.09
LeEco Le 2 x527

And here I am in thought. I choose between him and Explay HD Quad and do not know what to choose. Does anyone know the differences and which one is better? If you can still run someone in antutu last him.
NFX1
Message#17
14.11.13, 06:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2

Sergey1983 @ 11/13/2013, 23:33*
And here I am in thought. I choose between him and Explay HD Quad and do not know what to choose. Does anyone know the differences and which one is better? If you can still run someone in antutu last him.

Now the phone is almost full of applications, an empty one shows more.
Attached Image

Post has been editedDe_Luxe - 09.01.14, 18:08
tomsk-2005
Message#18
14.11.13, 06:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Check in: 13.10.07

Sergey1983 @ 11.11.2013, 3:33*

Here is the same as X-tremerExplay Navigator - Discussion (Post # 23298359). Only in x-tremer akb is much weaker and there is no 4g, in contrast to the explay navigator.
NFX1
Message#19
14.11.13, 06:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2

Tomsk-2005 @ 11.11.2013, 06:13*
Here is the same as X-tremer Explay Navigator - Discussion (Post # 23298359). Only in x-tremer akb is much weaker and there is no 4g, in contrast to the explay navigator.

Explay Navigatora is not HD resolution, not a gorilla eye. But as they say the taste and color of comrades is not.
qert1e
Message#20
14.11.13, 07:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 14.11.13

Yesterday I bought in Novosibirsk for 6820 in one online store.
While all like it. Before that, I communicated with the tablet on the android 4. True, the tablet was weak in performance. But there is experience.
First impressions: SUPER! Screen - IPA, 1280 x 720 with Gorilla. Bright, flies.
Chose between him and HD Quad. There is navigation in Quad, but there is no Gorilla and it costs more. No aluminum cover at the back. I decided not to overpay for cards.
So far from the bugs - the memory is declared built-in 4 GB, I see that the total memory is 1.71 GB, i.e. as if 2 instead of 4. Appendix 2 Gees started, then stopped. Need to reinstall.
I recommend to buy.
From the outset, I wanted THL W100 until I saw the X-Tremer, but we have a B100 worth 6500 in the city. The screen is smaller and not HD, no Gorilla.
Ps. In Antutu issued ~ 13600.

Post has been editedqert1e - 14.11.13, 07:37
hanuma50
Message#21
15.11.13, 11:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2958
Check in: 30.10.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

CWM Recovery 6.0.4.4 download

Attached ImageAttached fileCWM Recovery 6.0.4.4_Explay X-tremer.rar(5.82 MB)

Mobileuncle MTK Tools (ROOT)(install CWM Recovery) ® Mobileuncle MTK Tools

Post has been editedhanuma50 - 15.11.13, 11:31
Explay

157 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:26