Acer Aspire V7-482PG - Discussion | [Notebook] [ultrabook]

Rep: (2)
DiscussionAcer Aspire V7- * 82PG
PictureAcer Aspire V7-482PG 14 ", Acer Aspire V7-582PG 15.6"
Description | Discussion | Buying and Accessories |
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows RT Software | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Picture

Specifications
Ultrabook Acer Aspire V7-482PG-54206G52tii - is a powerful model that can satisfy all the needs of the modern user. A laptop computer is ideal for gaming, surfing the Web, working with media content and social networking. Lightweight body and capacious battery makes the laptop owner's faithful companion in all trips.
  1. Excellent display. Ultrabook Acer Aspire V7-482PG-54206G52tii equipped with 14-inch Full HD-display that lets you enjoy the picture quality. Contrast screen will be a decent pair of powerful graphics card with 4GB of internal memory.
  2. Large hard drive. Hard drive installed in this model has a capacity of 500GB - enough to store all user-generated content.
  3. The optimal set of interfaces for communication. Thanks to the integrated Wi-Fi users will be able to get online from anywhere. There is also a Bluetooth module for wireless connection of accessories and external devices, three USB ports and a multiformat card reader.
  4. Long battery life. Ultrabook Acer Aspire V7-482PG-54206G52tii will last up to six hours without recharging. In combination with low weight this model gives extra mobility.
Reviews

Post has been editedOnfun - 17.10.13, 12:34

Rep: (0)
I read. good review. I decided until the eight just as well stay. set button and the program's start from WPI DVD v.05.01.2014 By Andreyonohov Leha342 with nnm club, generally well once the desktop opens. The only thing that is in the eight neustraivaet Scaling in FastStone Image Viewer 4.9 Final Corporate menu at 1920x1080 is too small (the checkbox to disable Scaling in the shortcut properties tasted) has put 1368h768 like normal. More annoying that the tiles do not start if you disable UAC and figs with him still used through an Internet browser: D

Rep: (161)
Some additional information on usage.
And just to upgrade the RAM, so that now it is 12 gig. And even Skyrim gave a note saying that the memory is not enough.

Rep: (1)
Wi-Fi in all normal working? I have a laptop intermittently loses network. And the network itself sees and neighborhood, including, but not connected. It helps off / on the adapter. Perhaps because of the router? Zyxel Keenetic Giga.
It happens several times a day, sometimes even once - the laws are not observed. All settings in the router and Wi-Fi peretykal, was no use. : Help :. Sin became another mouse - a4tech g7 540 - wireless, via radio operates at a frequency of 2.4 GHz, i.e. like Wi-Fi. Sometimes, if the hard rock, the mouse starts to lag. It may even have conflicting signals? I'll try some time without her ... Although previous beech, mouse, although the lag in the increased use of wi-fi, a network connection is lost. True beech, of course, was another adapter on it and the other compound is B / G - maximum 74 Mbps pictured, right now, 400 writes.

Post has been editedBatman777 - 23.01.14, 18:46

Batman777 @ 23.01.2014, 19:17*
And the network itself sees and neighborhood, including, but not connected. It helps off / on the adapter. Perhaps because of the router? Zyxel Keenetic Giga.
It happens several times a day, sometimes even once - the laws are not observed. All settings in the router and Wi-Fi peretykal, was no use.

Same. Too zyxel keenetic, the same problem. But the problem is manifested on the beech, and Smart, and the old UX32VD manifested last two weeks of use - so the campaign is still a router.

In my case, it seems, Zyxel and. 3rd day use laptop without radio mouse, a single blade Wi-Fi, tend to release the interference on the same frequency. I bought a new mouse on Blutuze, at the same time released the USB port on the receiver.

Rep: (29)
Batman777, Alex_8008 amazingly, I have the same thing, and 2 gig periodic blade network, though it started not so long ago, at the beginning of all the rules were. On your phone, no such notice. Maybe the reason some of the updates? Today just updated firmware can fix
Alex_8008 and you have a wireless mouse on the wi-fi is? It's just that I have it, and the adapter is plugged into the laptop constantly, because they do not interfere, but I use the mouse very rarely

Post has been editedDarkDray - 26.01.14, 22:04

DarkDray @ 26.01.2014, 23:03*
and you have a wireless mouse on the wi-fi is? It's just that I have it, and the adapter is plugged into the laptop constantly, because they do not interfere, but I use the mouse very rarely

Wireless, but not wi-fi, and with his successor. Logitech Anywhere MX.
though it started not so long ago, at the beginning of all the rules were
Windows 8.1 cost? I do not remember where, but somewhere saw a comment - they say, put 8.1, began dumps, 8 everything was normal, rearranged 8 - dumps over.

Post has been editedAlex_8008 - 27.01.14, 05:06

Alex_8008 @ 27.01.2014, 09:02*
Wireless, but not wi-fi, and with his successor. Logitech Anywhere MX.

I also have a mouse with his successor, was, it is not Wi-Fi. But they work at a frequency of 2.4 GHz, like wai faille. I assume that there may be interference. Blade wai faille, by the way, has not been, since radio rid of the mouse.

Alex_8008 @ 27.01.2014, 06:02*
with its receiver

Sorry, I beguiled. I'm talking about Unifying. I'm worth it

Alex_8008 @ 27.01.2014, 06:02*
Windows 8.1 cost?

Yeah. And not for the first time. When updated to 8.1, some time after the purchase, a day beginning to come out metro-screen at startup, which occupied 90% of the screen, and the rest of the darkened was and firmly hangs even when keys are pressed to be seen through the blackout, the system back running and it is quite normal. We had to make xp. After long feared again to update to 8.1 and now again resolved. Now every day I include laptop at bay.
I do it to anything. Maybe someone knows what it was? What put my laptop? But this is secondary.
It turns out we have two contenders for the cause of the problem: Unifying and 8.1
Although the problem has not been observed for the second day

Rep: (110)
Batman777, Alex_8008, amazingly, I have the same thing, and 2 gig periodic blade network, though it started not so long ago,

If you are upgrading to Win 8.1 - it should have been according to the instructions with Acer'a site - delete all logs from Intel and Nvidia, then upgrade and install wood.

IMHO, the very first original updated without removing firewood, and also periodically falling off Wi-Fi, and more GPU sometimes disconnected. He fell back to the factory. I removed all the trash and firewood - updated. Now everything works fine.

P.S. in search of a touch glass for replacement. Its small brother of his split.

Post has been editedtimonych - 29.01.14, 01:58

ATsubject to ixbtI posted a report on the display calibration. I do not want to duplicate and write the same thing here, so welcome to the link)

Help my acer 7551g wanted to install the drivers but mistakenly deleted them despechere setting catalyst AMD.teper no video, no pictures, no game is not zapuskayutsya.tolko music zapuskaetsya.windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit.chto do? What drivers are needed?

timonych @ 29.01.2014, 05:57*
... roll back to the factory. I removed all the trash and firewood - updated. Now everything works fine.

I have yet subtotal so that the radio mouse is probably nothing to do with - dumps vayf continue later, and without it, the wood rearranged, deleted, in various forms - there is no sense, was the possibility that a router glitch (kinetics), as far as possible try to take another for verification. Well, or laptop \ logs vayf buggy - waiting for an update.

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 20.02.14, 12:04
Reason for editing: rules 4.19.

Rep: (2)
People give way to rekaveri v7-582pg.

And yet, who can vkurse. Insert a blank 8.1, and can not install the Intel capability Center. He writes that it is necessary to install the wood. All the drivers from the website established, + intel smart. The situation is the same.

Batman777, after the discovery of the problem not only I decided to update the router after upgrading one time everything was smooth, but the problem then resumed at a slower rate, but with a longer duration

By the way, unfortunately, I have deleted the program to create an image, and recentlylofi He asked me to throw images of the hidden partition. Who may be able to help him?

The new drivers from Intel is already the third day of the flight is normal, mmm. :). Wi-Fi does not fall off during this time. Wireless_16.10.0_e164 driver version.

Give advice, the notebook was filled kapuchino.Ya it cleaned with alcohol, it turned out that not robochem HDD and Claudia glyuchit.No after one day, he was lying off switch, turn zagoryaetsya power indicator and the power button for a few seconds and gasnet.Noutbuk not start, cooler not cool! What could be? Acer Aspire V3-571G Perc intel core i5 6 gig of RAM

Pliz help !!!! I can not upgrade to V7-582PG w8.1, the problem with the wood! But I can not understand with what! 5 days worried! 3 days with from makrosofta woman chatter tried recovery system, removing the wood content, deleting video firewood + wifi. Resetting the system, yet it is tried, it did not help! If someone has met with misfortune when BDOS update the help !!!

Rep: (2709)
ettychel, download net distribution system , unzip to a USB flash drive and install clean .

Shoor distribution of 8.1 or 8?

Posted on 05/04/2014, 18:03:

Shoore, and one more question, and not UltraISO channel to record? And then I got used to it already

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 16:09