Acer Aspire V7-482PG - Discussion | [Notebook] [ultrabook]

Rep: (2)
DiscussionAcer Aspire V7- * 82PG
PictureAcer Aspire V7-482PG 14 ", Acer Aspire V7-582PG 15.6"
Description | Discussion | Buying and Accessories |
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows RT Software | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Picture

Specifications
Ultrabook Acer Aspire V7-482PG-54206G52tii - is a powerful model that can satisfy all the needs of the modern user. A laptop computer is ideal for gaming, surfing the Web, working with media content and social networking. Lightweight body and capacious battery makes the laptop owner's faithful companion in all trips.
  1. Excellent display. Ultrabook Acer Aspire V7-482PG-54206G52tii equipped with 14-inch Full HD-display that lets you enjoy the picture quality. Contrast screen will be a decent pair of powerful graphics card with 4GB of internal memory.
  2. Large hard drive. Hard drive installed in this model has a capacity of 500GB - enough to store all user-generated content.
  3. The optimal set of interfaces for communication. Thanks to the integrated Wi-Fi users will be able to get online from anywhere. There is also a Bluetooth module for wireless connection of accessories and external devices, three USB ports and a multiformat card reader.
  4. Long battery life. Ultrabook Acer Aspire V7-482PG-54206G52tii will last up to six hours without recharging. In combination with low weight this model gives extra mobility.
Reviews

Post has been editedOnfun - 17.10.13, 12:34

Rep: (29)
Somebody please tell me how to solve the problem with the resolution. And the majority of third-party software is not drawn to such a resolution is normal, everything is very fuzzy, even text. And, most importantly, Chrome on the desktop fine, too, is not drawn. It looks as if the wood flew. We have to use Chrome in metrointerfeyse, and he does not fold, that is, even the music in the background did not hear (

And yet who tried NOD32SS 7? And like with this powerful hardware even podlagivaet he should not, and then put the node 7 and he just hung out as soon as he was loaded node. And the strangest thing just hung system. That is, over worked, animation, and the system simply hung. Had the rate cut in the complex, and time to do a full reset until the node does not boot (

Post has been editedDarkDray - 11.11.13, 22:22

And that's the problem with the resolution? can be more?

Rep: (29)
Onfun, well, just some programs appear fuzzy, some too small. All this is due to the high resolution on a small screen. By itself, the screen is good, but the problem is solved with the programs

so you can also put a smaller resolution if some sort of a program is not compatible with full HD)

just remembered, I bought a new laptop had the same problem, how to fix I do not remember now delve into the memory and the internet)

solution remembered) by default in the settings screen should increase, if memory serves 150%, set the display setting of 100% (small) and everything will be ok)

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 28.11.13, 10:29
Reason for editing: combined, deleted [/ mergetime]

Rep: (0)
The problem is solved with the dimensions here, I put the truth 125%, because 100 is too small.

Attached Image

Somebody tried to upgrade to Windows 8.1? Tried to update the shop, after hour and a half, I got the error "Unable to upgrade to Windows 8.1 - 0xC1900101 - 0x40017"
Maybe I'm bad Google, but the decision was never found, but to upgrade all the tips drivers before installing the update.

Updating just rolled back to 8.0, much of which is not yet compatible with 8.1 ...
Try it before you upgrade to disconnect all devices from the usb, sometimes it helps with this error.

friends urgently need help spice, no one to turn and ask, I hope for your help. generally bought beech it costs the Windows 8, I wanted to return to 7ku (why, why, nafig you need it, it will not discuss a separate issue) image found a bootable USB flash drive made, and then fell into the case for a hard drive, wanted to brush divided into two sections for wasps and other stuff. downloaded MiniTool Partition Wizard, and then stunned, firstly revealed that two discs the laptop, one main and another which is to 22gb. at first which is 450gb 6 sections of the meaning of some and what they do, I roughly guess but what else I have no idea, proper on this and turn to you for help, what would you have explained to me what they do if they can be combined / remove.

Attached images
Attached Image

When viewed from the top to the bottom disk 1
1. 2 and 6 is a system recovery discs (Windows 8 Recovery)
A 3 and 5 This is also what the system disks (such as directly created during system installation)

Rep: (2709)
sega45rus, if you do not want to amass a headache, I advise you to leave things as they are. Because then return all "as it was" when it turns out that Seven brakes and under it there are no drivers, etc. etc., will be much harder to break than anything right now.

But if you still decide to take this step, I advise you to boot from Live_something, Format the drive on which the system (C: Acer) andunpackthere install.wim of sevens distribution via gImagex. After the reboot, the disk must install the system dialogue appears.
And not the fact that will be able to use the second to 22GB, this kind of caching a stray, probably.

Post has been editedShoore - 18.12.13, 16:44

Rep: (39)
Shoore @ 18.12.2013, 16:35*
And not the fact that will be able to use the second to 22GB, this kind of caching a stray, probably.

Shoore, Pribluda this can not only use, but also replaced by a more capacious for immediate installation. Here is a small tutorial on local craftsmen: Loading with mSATA on ultrabooks ACER Aspire V7-482PG .

Post has been editedVlsu - 20.12.13, 14:09

Rep: (6)
Dimanos-2006 @ 12/12/2013, 1:10*
Somebody tried to upgrade to Windows 8.1? Tried to update the shop, after hour and a half, got the error "Unable to upgrade to Windows 8.1 - 0xC1900101 - 0x40017" Maybe I'm bad Google, but the decision was never found, but to upgrade all the tips drivers before installing the update.

That's what advisesmanufacturer

Rep: (161)
So, the old review is deleted, that's itupdated version- just to comment on wines and other amenities 8.1.

Hello guys here is a question we all know that the hard drive in addition to other sections have a section System Restore, so if the question itself before this section was deleted and now will be installed windose 8 again on a blank disk, partition vostanovlenie when installing the system will create? or this section was established producers nouta?

sega45rus @ 29.12.2013, 23:48*
Hello guys here is a question we all know that the hard drive in addition to other sections have a section System Restore, so if the question itself before this section was deleted and now will be installed windose 8 again on a blank disk, partition vostanovlenie when installing the system will create? or this section was established producers nouta?

If reduced with rekaveri flash / ROM made the utility Acer Recovery, the hidden partition on the disk will rekaveri - actually, both at the system from the factory. If everything is put from the ground onto a blank disc, then no.

Alex_8008
I scratch my, I have from the "factory" on the screw there was only a section rekaveri and esp, everything else is sadly no more, why has a long history. means section Push Button Reset will not be a bad thing of course, the good thing was

Hello. I have a problem. Restore from a flash drive made by Acer Recovery utility does not return writes error occurred during recovery. Via the command line and looked Diskpart restores partitions keshiruschy SSD. I restore in UEFI mode. Loader Type GPT basic disk, on keshiryuschem tried GPT and MBR still recovers only an SSD like all four sections, but apparently not enough space. How to disable the SSD without disassembling the laptop and that for an option in the BIOS D2D. Someone that will advise.

Understand himself through Diskpart just did a clean all by key for the primary disk for a long time only an hour and a half, even without creating a partition and restore from the flash drive to work, and SSD Convert to MBR and FAT32. D2D recovery I realized enabling / disabling the recovery from the hidden partition on your hard disk by alt / F10 at startup. Maybe someone will help my decision.

alexbel55 @ 02.01.2014, 16:20*
keshiruschy SSD

Um, thanks for the info, I'll know where to look if anyone asks) my SSD-cache retired from beech with a native hardy in place this bunch settled lone Crucial M4, and this problem does not arise.

Post has been editedAlex_8008 - 04.01.14, 20:23

Well, he is a soft-cached even though the SSD 24 Gb is also sharpened by the cache, and so there can be a normal mSata to a larger size to change the system and put in the post 11, the link given, for me it was one of the criteria for selection. In principle, I model all satisfied, the backup system did, that's the only illumination in the dark and powerful changes when you open the cover, ie cover all the same hlipkovat. Do not know yet endure eight, something she did not like very much, and put seven, I'm afraid the problem is with the drivers from eight suit who knows. On Acerfans links like is, and at just under Aser.ru Win8 and not all. Who thinks about this.

alexbel55 @ 05.01.2014, 18:18*
Well, he is a soft-cached even though the SSD 24 Gb is also sharpened by the cache, and so there can be a normal mSata to a larger size to change the system and to put

So of course) to me it just did not really need, so remove it to excess energy is not ate, and be done with it.
alexbel55 @ 05.01.2014, 18:18*
Do not know yet endure eight, something she did not like very much, and put seven, I'm afraid the problem is with the drivers from eight suit who knows.

Check out my review - I was there about 8.1 wines wrote. Of course, it requires some getting used to and settings, but there are notable advantages - a touch screen will be used in the metro interface is just under it all - including applications in the store. Speed ​​of operation is generally higher than about 7 in the same configuration (the same SSD, approximately the same percent - 3517U 4500U against here RAM 10 vs. 8). Of course, auto image sometimes gets in the way (text spreads) in the application-specific settings have to turn off, but it's better Sanchez all in a heap on vin7 same scale. There were moments in the UX32VD, when I could not properly use the application because of the scaling curve.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 8:22