> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

492 pagesV  « < 474 475 476 477 478 479 > »  

> Delta touch | [Action, Shooter] Doom Port on Android
Ilumo
Message#1
14.10.13, 01:09
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 174
Check in: 15.02.10

Delta Touch download

version: 1.12
Genre:Action, Shooter

Last update:26.03.2019

Attached Image
Image byMonolyth-42

Screenshots(old version)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The best Doom port (as well as Heretic / Hexen / Strife) on Android (from Beloko Games)

Description:
Of course, the best Doom port for Android devices. Excellent convenient management, which you quickly get used to.
Delta Touch is an improved version of the previous Doom Touch, the next step in evolution, which brought a lot of improvements in the form of newer ports, a smoother control, a more thoughtful interface, and some features like mouse support and gyro control.
This is the best port because it supports the latest version of GZDoom, and accordingly most of the best mods like Brutal Doom, Doom 64, D4T, Zion and more. Some popular mods can be found and downloaded in our topic - for this there is a list below.

Useful links:

Russian interface: Only in older versions (Doom Touch).

System requirements: Android 4.1+, for tricked mods - a powerful device, good touchscreen responsiveness + multitouch recommended for at least 5 touches.

Ports GZDoom: GZDoom 1.9.1, GZDoom 3.2.5 + GZDoom dev (3.7.2)
Additional ports: Chocolate Doom 3.0, PrBoom + 2.5.1.5 and Doom Retro 2.7.5

Download Delta Touch (Monolyth-42 updateable post)

Attention! APK is not hacked and will not be hacked! If there is an opportunity - thank the author, the license is very modest, and the developer will be happy with new versions.
If there is no opportunity to buy, contact the developer and he will provide you with a promotional code. Read more post on the download link.All posts about hacking will be deleted!

Delta Touch FAQ (Monolyth-42 Post)
List of cheats (updated post)

Doom Touch (old version)
Doom Touch:
Version 4.1 (Amazon Removed) : Download rus version
DT version with improved icons from white angel1
Modified APK D-Touch by quakedraiv- according to numerous reviews, works faster than the original.
mGZDoom - assembly from HardSer, assembled on the basis of GZDoom for Android 0.2.1 / Doom Touch 4.1. Features - redesigned launcher interface, Russian language, material design.
In order for the music to work in the game, you need to download another eawpats folder from here:Attached fileeawpats.zip(30.47 MB)
put in the folder Beloko.
Corrected tools for enhanced music sound. Say thanks AntonZab
Attached fileDoomTouch_3.2_ru_savagemessiahzine.com.apk(10.91 MB)
Attached fileD-Touch + (Port + of + Doom) + v3.2 + (Translated +savagemessiahzine.com+ Edition) .apk(10.91 MB)
Attached filecom.beloko.doom-1.apk(3.99 MB)

FAQ (old version)
Q .: I downloaded the Doom Touch from here, launched it, threw the WADs - it writes an error when trying to download some 0.5 MB. What is it all about?
A .: These 0.5 MB -license check . If the game is not purchased, download 0.5MB will not work, respectively, play - too.
Options: just buy or download the cured version 4.1 Amazon removed. To purchase, you need an account on Amazon AppStore, there is no game in the Play Market yet!

Q .: I honestly bought the game, I still get the error 50 when downloading 0.5 MB. Money thrown to the wind or you can somehow decide?
A .: You can. Remove (deactivate) from the device all the programs that "break" the Play Market (Lucky Patcher, Freedom, etc.). After a successful download, the coveted 0.5 MB can be put back.
Belowexplanations from mate androidchecks

Q .: What do you need to play a full Doom? Where to download the main WAD?
A .: The main WAD files can be downloaded later in this post. Each WAD is laid out separately (it was collectively decided that it was more convenient): doom.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad, plutonia.wad, heretic.wad and hexen.wad.

Q .: I installed Doom Touch, downloaded the vadas, but I can’t figure out how to where and what to throw?
A .: For the game, you need the main WAD files (IWAD). These are doom.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad, plutonia.wad, heretic.wad, hexen.wad, etc. They need to be thrown into the folder / sdcard / Beloko / Doom / FULL. Links to basic WAD (IWAD) below.

Q .: Where can I find additional WADs, mods?
A .: I usually look atdoomworld.com/idgames , and on the main site there is a rubric Newstuff chronicles - Reviews of different wads with screenshots, 1-2 times a week.
By the way, recently I came across a program for android -Doom idgames Archive - The catalog of the same idgames as a convenient application.
There is a blog where a man shares reviews on various interesting vadas ..
Well...iddqd.ru , of course.

Q .: I downloaded a few wads and mods, what do I need to do to play them?
A .: Using any file manager (for example, Total Commander) go to the folderBeloko ->Doom ->FULL(usually at the root of the card or internal storage). There create foldersWADS and MODS . Next, download extra. Levels and addons throw in the folder WADS, and mods (textures, music, graphics) - in the folder MODS. Then, launch Doom Touch, select the main WAD from the list (for example, DOOM2.WAD), then press the WADS button and select the levels that you have cast. In the MODS tab there will be all the mods that you put in the appropriate folder. After selecting, press the button FULL to start the game.
Important!!! There should be no spaces in the names of WADs, you must rename the file or enclose the name of the file in double quotes. Otherwise it will not work!
Tip: Usually wads are distributed with text README files, before the game I strongly advise you to examine the contents and find out which port is supported by this wad, what you need to run, etc. Naturally, for example, a vad created for GZDoom or for Doomsday will not go to PrBoom.

Q .: How to run the game over the network?
A .: Instructions from our respected members of the forum:
Launch multiplayer under the Chocolate Doom from Pavel004
Running multiplayer under GZDoom from cerg2010cerg2010

Q .: I read the FAQ, but I still can’t run Brutal Doom (another mod under GZDoom).
A .: Read the following:
detailed instructionsto launch Brutal Doom and other GZDoom mods.
Brutal Doom performance improvements

Q .: I honestly read all of the above, but this mod still does not load ...
A .: To score and look for other working mods. The author of the port does not guarantee 100% performance of absolutely all mods. As a rule, modders created their masterpieces, focusing on PCs and the fact that many of them work on Doom Touch - can be considered a nice bonus.

Q .: How to configure additional buttons for Heretic / Hexen / Strife or mods like Brutal Doom and others for different actions like inventory, etc.?
A .: Maximum detailedpicture instructions from the respected Monolyth-42.

Q .: And how can you reduce the wild walking speed in the game? And it is desirable to disable acceleration altogether.
A .: In fact, if you have played a lot in CS or even in Doom 3 before, then Doom 1-2 will seem to you too fast. Best of all - just get used to it, because if you change something, it only changesyourspeed, not the whole game, i.e. dodge everything that will flymore difficult. If it doesn't bother you, thensee the solution here .

Q .: Why do I not see Doom Touch (and other games from Beloko) on the Play Market? How do i buy a game?
A .: The official answer can be read.hereoron the official site of Beloko GamesThere is no official response regarding the purchase outside of Google, so please contact the developer by post.

Q .: I am trying to enter cheats and commands into the console, but nothing is entered - what to do?
A .: Install another virtual keyboard, for exampleHacker's Keyboard (checked, works).

Useful

Basic WAD files (IWAD), to start the game, you must have at least one IWAD file:
Attached filedoomu.zip(4.99 MB)
Attached fileDOOM2.zip(6 MB)
Attached filePLUTONIA.zip(8.02 MB)
Attached fileTNT.zip(7.4 MB)
Attached fileHERETIC.zip(5.87 MB)
Attached fileHEXEN.zip(8.5 MB)

Attached filehacx12.zip(7.37 MB)
+ review fromusername.ak
Attached filehacx20-r61.zip(15.01 MB)
- A newer and more sophisticated version of HacX. At the moment this is the last build released on 07/23/2012.
FREEDOOM - a project whose mission is to make a completely free version of Doom. Link to the official site, as the version is often updated.
Attached fileStrife.zip(29.29 MB)
- A little-known game on the Doom engine, however, in addition to the inventory, there were quests, as well as several options for endings. Also haveRussian version of STRIFE (thank you so much trasherman )

Resources with different WAD files:
IDgames at Doomworld- The largest archive of the Duma.
IDDQD.RU- The largest site on the Duma in RuNet.
Huge pack of add-ons from Monolyth-42 (mirror)- in this collection are all the additions that Monolyth-42 laid out.

Add-ons for Doom Touch:
RULES for uploaders:
Template for adding WADs on the example of Urania
[center] [b] [size = 3] Urania [/ size] [/ b] [/ center]

[center] [attachment = "8516188: title.jpg"] [/ center]

[b] Author: [/ b] riderr3
[b] Date: [/ b] [i] 08/02/2016 [/ i]
[b] Port: [/ b] Any
[b] iwad: [/bIL.Plutonia.wad
[b] Number of cards: [/ b] 32

[b] Urania [/ b] - Megawad in the spirit and all the glory of Plutonia, quite difficult to pass. The levels are made very high quality. The whole plot is that there is another planet that is polluted by monsters and you have to clean it :)
You can play under any port, or even under the original.
For all lovers of style Plutonia strongly recommended: D
[spoiler = Screenshots]

[/ spoiler]

[b] Download: [/ b]
[b] Installation: [/ b] Unpack the archive, upload the file [i] urania.wad [/ i] to ~ / Beloko / DOOM / FULL / Wads. Basic wad choose [b] plutonia.wad [/ b] and play.
  • The first rule of the uploader is to check the search for a vada that you want to post. Duplicates are deleted and you waste your time. If you have a newer version, please reportCurator at QMS or write in the subject.
  • Be sure to use the template above. You can redo it at your discretion, but the post should be readable, brief, but quite informative. All items written in the template are required. Do not use too large fonts. The largest font (4) is allowed only in the name of the mod. Do not overload the post with unnecessary pictures for better performance. Unreadable posts will be deleted.
  • Full titletext (can be viewed on the website of the author or in the txt-file). The title picture is welcome, but the text title is required! Since the search on the topic only works with text.
  • Description - preferably more than 2 words to interest the people. Required in Russian. In addition, you can attach the original description from the readme-file, always under the spoiler!
  • The list that adds the mod is a must. If this is a level wad, write the number of cards.
  • Screenshots (always under the spoiler, the title can not be hidden). At least 4 screenshots, the purpose of which is to interest a person so that he wants to download the mod you have uploaded.
  • Features of the launch. Minimum information - what IWAD requires laid wad. If there are any other features of the launch, write. Non-starting mods are subject to immediate removal!
  • Only direct download links. Files up to 128 MB must be attached to the post. No passwords to the archives!
  • One mod - one post!Please do not dump a bunch of different WADs in one post, because This makes it difficult to add them to the header. The exception is made up of mods consisting of several files or files of one project that fit one description.
  • The most important- WAD should be interesting (!!!), not trash, run and be playable on Doom Touch. Evaluate the mod with voting buttons. The decision to add is made by the curator of the topic.

Your suggestions for improving the topic caps do not hesitatereport to the curator at QMS

Post has been edited_QuirK_ - 28.03.19, 01:26
Reason for editing: 1.12 + the download link for the delta is removed from the spoiler + edit the cap description.
ELADJ
Message#9502
10.03.19, 21:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Check in: 21.07.15
Explay Atom

spaider1 @ 03/10/19, 21:49*
mod brutal doom v21

These brutal Kharlamov said - a dime a dozen)) why bd21

--------------------
[Ino the Sage] (C) Angelici gladium. Manubrio Corvus. Hic est mea entitatem
spaider1
Message#9503
11.03.19, 10:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 16.12.12
Meizu M5 3/32

* ELADJxs which is better just the latest version like
Docent27
Message#9504
11.03.19, 10:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Check in: 03.10.10
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

I downloaded the latest brutality from painkiller with the hub hub, oh, and he freaked out there :) I liked the implementation of motion blur, animation of the trunks. I understand the release of pb3 to wait for no sense, just need to download a new assembly and that's it.

--------------------
7 troubles - 1 reset.
DOOM Slayer666
Message#9505
11.03.19, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 29.01.18

* spaider1,There are special add-ons that disable the effects if the brutal lag.
Here they arehttps://www.moddb.com/…tators-for-v21-version

Post has been editedDubbbbbsss - 11.03.19, 19:11

--------------------
Rip and Tear !!!
spaider1
Message#9506
11.03.19, 19:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Meizu M5 3/32

* Dubbbbbsss, xs nemagu there to find I will then tormented himself to chop off the effects
spaider1
Message#9507
11.03.19, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Meizu M5 3/32

In short, I read the information I got with the deterioration of the better performance graphs, but tell me how to cut off the screen effects when receiving damage, etc. For they do nothing more than FPS when mixing, there is nothing more wrong
DOOM Slayer666
Message#9508
11.03.19, 20:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 109

* spaider1,You only need one BD Mutator No Screan Efect mutator, it should be called, it is in the archive.

Post has been editedDubbbbbsss - 11.03.19, 21:03

--------------------
Rip and Tear !!!
Krokosaber
Message#9509
12.03.19, 17:41
Local
[online]

Messages 129
Check in: 22.09.14
Sony Xperia XA1

Hello everyone, I created a group in VC about improving the mod zion v8
Anyone interested can leave a request, I will attach screenshots in the group.
Why did you create a group? Because there is a lot of material, font replacement, three-dimensional models, I need feedback on what you would like to see in this mode, what you like and what you don’t like.
Tonight I'll take off the screenshots of the promotion.
Waiting for everyone.
https://vk.com/doom4gzdoom
ELADJ
Message#9510
13.03.19, 15:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Explay Atom

spaider1 @ 03.11.19, 21:42*
In short, I read the information I got with the deterioration of the better performance graphs, but tell me how to cut off the screen effects when receiving damage, etc. For they do nothing more than FPS when mixing, there is nothing more wrong

A friend for this, there is a new most circumcised BrutaL Lite you understand)) which is already 0.13 versionhttps: //forum.zdoom.or...topic.php? f = 45 & t = 31339
If for some reason the link is not available for download, it’s flooded below in Yandex in the monsters folder that contains all the brutals of the light version that I once downloaded in the monsters folder, not only by the link above from the dude, but also from the TNT command that these brutals created, Ie from the original developers ... The only negative there are only monsters and their lightweight animation - there are no weapons
And to him you can use Lazarus guns or D4T daubed by me, or the same vanilla Classic Plus, poured into the folders of the instrument packhttps://yadi.sk/d/tgS9ODc9Xo18cQ
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

ZY By the way, no one saw the mod so that the weapons of the brutal were separate? thank you in advance...

Post has been editedELADJ - 13.03.19, 17:01

--------------------
ELADJ
Message#9511
13.03.19, 16:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Explay Atom

Krokosaber @ 03/12/19, 18:41*
Hello everyone, I created a group in VC about improving the mod zion v8

I submitted an application to allow me access to the group, and it would be nice to see what kind of 3D model you use at least in the video! : sveta:

--------------------
Krokosaber
Message#9512
13.03.19, 16:26
Local
[online]

Messages 129
Sony Xperia XA1

* ELADJ, there are screenshots already, there are still few models for the video, and the animation has not yet been polished so that everything is smooth
ELADJ
Message#9513
13.03.19, 16:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Explay Atom

Krokosaber @ 03/13/19, 5:26 PM*
there are screenshots already, there are still few models for the video, and the animation has not yet been polished so that everything is smooth

A little higher, I threw off the test cards with all the monsters that you can launch in turn) Try to make a vidos on them. And yes, in the version of Hunter Moon, they added Archvil's Summoner model card from the Duma 2016 4, but his whole garbage is that in seconds he will immediately spawn the 50-60 monsters and fill the whole room with them, which is inactive - but you can use the skin itself. You asked me about how to more correctly insert monsters into the code - why don't you use the Hunter Moon code for this and just replace your models there, cut the weapon apart from the monsters) I can help with this ...

--------------------
Krokosaber
Message#9514
13.03.19, 17:11
Local
[online]

Messages 129
Sony Xperia XA1

* ELADJ, Throw a link to the mod pliz, I am now at work and I can not search for it, throw off the link to koumiss or in a group so as not to litter the topic

Also if you can then video (if there is one

Post has been editedKrokosaber - 13.03.19, 17:12
ELADJ
Message#9515
13.03.19, 17:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Explay Atom

* Krokosaber,
True, Hunter Moon uses the MD3 models, but if you want to use the MD2 models, then for years the trickle is how the model 3 to the Duma 3https://www.moddb.com/…msday-engine/downloads

Posted on 03/13/2019, 17:44:

Krokosaber @ 03/13/19, 18:11*
Throw a link to the mod pliz, I'm at work now and I can not search for it, throw off the link in koumiss or in a group so as not to litter the topic

If you are talking about Hunter moon, then I filled in the corrected one, like the original on the link that I posted abovehttps://yadi.sk/d/lXKN_J5_3Zig7Gbut the original mod that is easily found in any search engine, even though Yandex climbs firsthttps://www.moddb.com/…hunters-moon/downloads
But with the delta touch this mod does not work for some reason)

Post has been editedELADJ - 13.03.19, 17:45

--------------------
ELADJ
Message#9516
13.03.19, 17:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Explay Atom

Watch the video on the link of the original Hunter muna on the moddb site itself, there are a lot of these videos there))

--------------------
Krokosaber
Message#9517
13.03.19, 17:46
Local
[online]

Messages 129
Sony Xperia XA1

* ELADJgzdoom supports md3 models
DOOM Slayer666
Message#9518
13.03.19, 17:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 109

* ELADJ,Version 0.13 is no longer relevant since Brutal Doom monsters only has been released for a long time. The main advantage of fashion is its ability to work with any weapon mod.

--------------------
Rip and Tear !!!
Docent27
Message#9519
13.03.19, 20:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Check in: 03.10.10
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

spaider1 @ 03/10/19, 20:49*
Hi, people tell me how to turn off the damage effects because of them, FPS sags heavily mod brutal thoughts B21 or tell me how to set up the game for a comfortable game mezu phone m5 (I apologize on the forum and it was honestly too lazy to look for and just bought a prog did not understand everything) in advance Spasibki

Optimization tips (in my case, the maximum fps helped)
Use gzdoom 1.9.1
Mute sound (sound - sound backend - no sound)
In the video settings, unscrew the sliders number of particles and number of decals to zero.
Disable dynamic lighting (Dynamic light enabled - NO)

Of all the variations of brutal similar mods, the highest speed can be achieved using Project Brutality Mutators 1.4.5 with a lightweight kernel (Project_Brutality_Mu) and using such mutators as No_ScreenBullets, Vanilla_BulletPuffs, Vanilla_ImpactBlood, No_Tracers. At the end of the chain, connect the "Ultimate Performance Mod" for PB 2.03. I'm not talking about such banal things as the inclusion in the settings of the mod mode, twisting the blood amount to the minimum.

Checked on such a bottom, like the samsung galaxy j7 2015, on which the brakes are by default, and after what has been done - flies.
The price for such a tweak is the absence of many special effects, blood splashing, disappearing corpses and other things that squander fps on a weak device.

p.s. If the issue price is to play Brutal Doom V21, then there are few settings and there is really nothing to optimize.

Post has been editedDocent27 - 13.03.19, 21:05

--------------------
7 troubles - 1 reset.
ELADJ
Message#9520
14.03.19, 02:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Explay Atom

Dubbbbbsss @ 03/13/19, 18:47*
Version 0.13 is no longer relevant since Brutal Doom monsters only has been released for a long time. The main advantage of fashion is its ability to work with any weapon mod.

I know therefore I wrote that I filled you all these light brutals different for every taste)

Post has been editedELADJ - 14.03.19, 02:53

--------------------
ELADJ
Message#9521
14.03.19, 03:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Explay Atom

Dubbbbbsss @ 03/13/19, 18:47*
Brutal doom monsters only

Specially downloaded launched to remember this version is even older garbage if you are about ithttps://www.moddb.com/…tal-doom-monsters-only
There are only monsters in it, but no explosions and many brutal chips)
Suppose a flooded version of 13v2 and 0.19 from the creators of the brutal themselves, all this has all the monster animations also including fatalities if you approach them densely, and the latest one is Brutal Freedum 1.0 which is 2018, so in general has not only all the monsters of the last brutal - but all the fatalities, blood and explosions and monsters' particles of their attacks, different blue and green blood, splashes and so on although you weigh as many megabytes do you guess? in a more up-to-date variant, which means that it will go without brakes ... If you really need a cool mod brutal only with monsters for other weapons mods, then only the last Fridum 1.0: D

Posted on 03/14/2019 03:11:

Krokosaber @ 03/13/19, 6:46 PM*
gzdoom supports md3 models

That we vkurse, but I do not know what modelki you added, although the size is very much like Hunter Moon ...))

Now I will take you screenshots of all these models.

--------------------

492 pagesV  « < 474 475 476 477 478 479 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 14:53