> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

492 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Delta touch | [Action, Shooter] Doom Port on Android
Ilumo
Message#1
14.10.13, 01:09
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 174
Check in: 15.02.10

Delta Touch download

version: 1.12
Genre:Action, Shooter

Last update:26.03.2019

Attached Image
Image byMonolyth-42

Screenshots(old version)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The best Doom port (as well as Heretic / Hexen / Strife) on Android (from Beloko Games)

Description:
Of course, the best Doom port for Android devices. Excellent convenient management, which you quickly get used to.
Delta Touch is an improved version of the previous Doom Touch, the next step in evolution, which brought a lot of improvements in the form of newer ports, a smoother control, a more thoughtful interface, and some features like mouse support and gyro control.
This is the best port because it supports the latest version of GZDoom, and accordingly most of the best mods like Brutal Doom, Doom 64, D4T, Zion and more. Some popular mods can be found and downloaded in our topic - for this there is a list below.

Useful links:

Russian interface: Only in older versions (Doom Touch).

System requirements: Android 4.1+, for tricked mods - a powerful device, good touchscreen responsiveness + multitouch recommended for at least 5 touches.

Ports GZDoom: GZDoom 1.9.1, GZDoom 3.2.5 + GZDoom dev (3.7.2)
Additional ports: Chocolate Doom 3.0, PrBoom + 2.5.1.5 and Doom Retro 2.7.5

Download Delta Touch (Monolyth-42 updateable post)

Attention! APK is not hacked and will not be hacked! If there is an opportunity - thank the author, the license is very modest, and the developer will be happy with new versions.
If there is no opportunity to buy, contact the developer and he will provide you with a promotional code. Read more post on the download link.All posts about hacking will be deleted!

Delta Touch FAQ (Monolyth-42 Post)
List of cheats (updated post)

Doom Touch (old version)
Doom Touch:
Version 4.1 (Amazon Removed) : Download rus version
DT version with improved icons from white angel1
Modified APK D-Touch by quakedraiv- according to numerous reviews, works faster than the original.
mGZDoom - assembly from HardSer, assembled on the basis of GZDoom for Android 0.2.1 / Doom Touch 4.1. Features - redesigned launcher interface, Russian language, material design.
In order for the music to work in the game, you need to download another eawpats folder from here:Attached fileeawpats.zip(30.47 MB)
put in the folder Beloko.
Corrected tools for enhanced music sound. Say thanks AntonZab
Attached fileDoomTouch_3.2_ru_savagemessiahzine.com.apk(10.91 MB)
Attached fileD-Touch + (Port + of + Doom) + v3.2 + (Translated +savagemessiahzine.com+ Edition) .apk(10.91 MB)
Attached filecom.beloko.doom-1.apk(3.99 MB)

FAQ (old version)
Q .: I downloaded the Doom Touch from here, launched it, threw the WADs - it writes an error when trying to download some 0.5 MB. What is it all about?
A .: These 0.5 MB -license check . If the game is not purchased, download 0.5MB will not work, respectively, play - too.
Options: just buy or download the cured version 4.1 Amazon removed. To purchase, you need an account on Amazon AppStore, there is no game in the Play Market yet!

Q .: I honestly bought the game, I still get the error 50 when downloading 0.5 MB. Money thrown to the wind or you can somehow decide?
A .: You can. Remove (deactivate) from the device all the programs that "break" the Play Market (Lucky Patcher, Freedom, etc.). After a successful download, the coveted 0.5 MB can be put back.
Belowexplanations from mate androidchecks

Q .: What do you need to play a full Doom? Where to download the main WAD?
A .: The main WAD files can be downloaded later in this post. Each WAD is laid out separately (it was collectively decided that it was more convenient): doom.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad, plutonia.wad, heretic.wad and hexen.wad.

Q .: I installed Doom Touch, downloaded the vadas, but I can’t figure out how to where and what to throw?
A .: For the game, you need the main WAD files (IWAD). These are doom.wad, doom2.wad, tnt.wad, plutonia.wad, heretic.wad, hexen.wad, etc. They need to be thrown into the folder / sdcard / Beloko / Doom / FULL. Links to basic WAD (IWAD) below.

Q .: Where can I find additional WADs, mods?
A .: I usually look atdoomworld.com/idgames , and on the main site there is a rubric Newstuff chronicles - Reviews of different wads with screenshots, 1-2 times a week.
By the way, recently I came across a program for android -Doom idgames Archive - The catalog of the same idgames as a convenient application.
There is a blog where a man shares reviews on various interesting vadas ..
Well...iddqd.ru , of course.

Q .: I downloaded a few wads and mods, what do I need to do to play them?
A .: Using any file manager (for example, Total Commander) go to the folderBeloko ->Doom ->FULL(usually at the root of the card or internal storage). There create foldersWADS and MODS . Next, download extra. Levels and addons throw in the folder WADS, and mods (textures, music, graphics) - in the folder MODS. Then, launch Doom Touch, select the main WAD from the list (for example, DOOM2.WAD), then press the WADS button and select the levels that you have cast. In the MODS tab there will be all the mods that you put in the appropriate folder. After selecting, press the button FULL to start the game.
Important!!! There should be no spaces in the names of WADs, you must rename the file or enclose the name of the file in double quotes. Otherwise it will not work!
Tip: Usually wads are distributed with text README files, before the game I strongly advise you to examine the contents and find out which port is supported by this wad, what you need to run, etc. Naturally, for example, a vad created for GZDoom or for Doomsday will not go to PrBoom.

Q .: How to run the game over the network?
A .: Instructions from our respected members of the forum:
Launch multiplayer under the Chocolate Doom from Pavel004
Running multiplayer under GZDoom from cerg2010cerg2010

Q .: I read the FAQ, but I still can’t run Brutal Doom (another mod under GZDoom).
A .: Read the following:
detailed instructionsto launch Brutal Doom and other GZDoom mods.
Brutal Doom performance improvements

Q .: I honestly read all of the above, but this mod still does not load ...
A .: To score and look for other working mods. The author of the port does not guarantee 100% performance of absolutely all mods. As a rule, modders created their masterpieces, focusing on PCs and the fact that many of them work on Doom Touch - can be considered a nice bonus.

Q .: How to configure additional buttons for Heretic / Hexen / Strife or mods like Brutal Doom and others for different actions like inventory, etc.?
A .: Maximum detailedpicture instructions from the respected Monolyth-42.

Q .: And how can you reduce the wild walking speed in the game? And it is desirable to disable acceleration altogether.
A .: In fact, if you have played a lot in CS or even in Doom 3 before, then Doom 1-2 will seem to you too fast. Best of all - just get used to it, because if you change something, it only changesyourspeed, not the whole game, i.e. dodge everything that will flymore difficult. If it doesn't bother you, thensee the solution here .

Q .: Why do I not see Doom Touch (and other games from Beloko) on the Play Market? How do i buy a game?
A .: The official answer can be read.hereoron the official site of Beloko GamesThere is no official response regarding the purchase outside of Google, so please contact the developer by post.

Q .: I am trying to enter cheats and commands into the console, but nothing is entered - what to do?
A .: Install another virtual keyboard, for exampleHacker's Keyboard (checked, works).

Useful

Basic WAD files (IWAD), to start the game, you must have at least one IWAD file:
Attached filedoomu.zip(4.99 MB)
Attached fileDOOM2.zip(6 MB)
Attached filePLUTONIA.zip(8.02 MB)
Attached fileTNT.zip(7.4 MB)
Attached fileHERETIC.zip(5.87 MB)
Attached fileHEXEN.zip(8.5 MB)

Attached filehacx12.zip(7.37 MB)
+ review fromusername.ak
Attached filehacx20-r61.zip(15.01 MB)
- A newer and more sophisticated version of HacX. At the moment this is the last build released on 07/23/2012.
FREEDOOM - a project whose mission is to make a completely free version of Doom. Link to the official site, as the version is often updated.
Attached fileStrife.zip(29.29 MB)
- A little-known game on the Doom engine, however, in addition to the inventory, there were quests, as well as several options for endings. Also haveRussian version of STRIFE (thank you so much trasherman )

Resources with different WAD files:
IDgames at Doomworld- The largest archive of the Duma.
IDDQD.RU- The largest site on the Duma in RuNet.
Huge pack of add-ons from Monolyth-42 (mirror)- in this collection are all the additions that Monolyth-42 laid out.

Add-ons for Doom Touch:
RULES for uploaders:
Template for adding WADs on the example of Urania
[center] [b] [size = 3] Urania [/ size] [/ b] [/ center]

[center] [attachment = "8516188: title.jpg"] [/ center]

[b] Author: [/ b] riderr3
[b] Date: [/ b] [i] 08/02/2016 [/ i]
[b] Port: [/ b] Any
[b] iwad: [/bIL.Plutonia.wad
[b] Number of cards: [/ b] 32

[b] Urania [/ b] - Megawad in the spirit and all the glory of Plutonia, quite difficult to pass. The levels are made very high quality. The whole plot is that there is another planet that is polluted by monsters and you have to clean it :)
You can play under any port, or even under the original.
For all lovers of style Plutonia strongly recommended: D
[spoiler = Screenshots]

[/ spoiler]

[b] Download: [/ b]
[b] Installation: [/ b] Unpack the archive, upload the file [i] urania.wad [/ i] to ~ / Beloko / DOOM / FULL / Wads. Basic wad choose [b] plutonia.wad [/ b] and play.
  • The first rule of the uploader is to check the search for a vada that you want to post. Duplicates are deleted and you waste your time. If you have a newer version, please reportCurator at QMS or write in the subject.
  • Be sure to use the template above. You can redo it at your discretion, but the post should be readable, brief, but quite informative. All items written in the template are required. Do not use too large fonts. The largest font (4) is allowed only in the name of the mod. Do not overload the post with unnecessary pictures for better performance. Unreadable posts will be deleted.
  • Full titletext (can be viewed on the website of the author or in the txt-file). The title picture is welcome, but the text title is required! Since the search on the topic only works with text.
  • Description - preferably more than 2 words to interest the people. Required in Russian. In addition, you can attach the original description from the readme-file, always under the spoiler!
  • The list that adds the mod is a must. If this is a level wad, write the number of cards.
  • Screenshots (always under the spoiler, the title can not be hidden). At least 4 screenshots, the purpose of which is to interest a person so that he wants to download the mod you have uploaded.
  • Features of the launch. Minimum information - what IWAD requires laid wad. If there are any other features of the launch, write. Non-starting mods are subject to immediate removal!
  • Only direct download links. Files up to 128 MB must be attached to the post. No passwords to the archives!
  • One mod - one post!Please do not dump a bunch of different WADs in one post, because This makes it difficult to add them to the header. The exception is made up of mods consisting of several files or files of one project that fit one description.
  • The most important- WAD should be interesting (!!!), not trash, run and be playable on Doom Touch. Evaluate the mod with voting buttons. The decision to add is made by the curator of the topic.

Your suggestions for improving the topic caps do not hesitatereport to the curator at QMS

Post has been edited_QuirK_ - 28.03.19, 01:26
Reason for editing: 1.12 + the download link for the delta is removed from the spoiler + edit the cap description.
Ilumo
Message#42
14.10.13, 21:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

In the manufacturing process!
Ilumo
Message#43
14.10.13, 22:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

Instead of digits for weapons, I propose the following - I will draw an icon with a weapon for each digit (1-fists, 2-gun, 3 machine gun, etc.). So it will be much better, they will be small, but distinguishable :) And then all the same numbers ...
Here's what is at the moment:
Show
1.) Card activation:
Attached Image

2.) "Use":
Attached Image

3.) "Fire":
Attached Image

4.) "Settings":
Attached Image

5.) "Keyboard call":
Attached Image

6.) "Save game":
Attached Image

7.) "Download game":
Attached Image

8.) Gamma:
Attached Image

9.) Weapon "1"
Attached Image

10.) Weapon "2"
Attached Image

11.) Weapon "3"
Attached Image

12.) Weapon "4"
Attached Image

13.) Weapon "5"
Attached Image

14.) Weapon "6"
Attached Image

15.) Weapon "7"
Attached Image

16.) Weapon "8"
Attached Image

17.) Up, down, right, left arrows:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

18.) The following weapon:
Attached Image

19.) Previous weapon:
Attached Image

20.) Enter:
Attached Image

21.) Approaching \ distance
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedIlumo - 15.10.13, 01:39
dimasikk
Message#44
14.10.13, 23:05
Relizer Android games
[offline]

Messages 3331
Check in: 21.10.07
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

smicer
Doom Touch (Post # 25810267)

--------------------
If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
Ilumo
Message#45
15.10.13, 01:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

Everything! Replaced everything except for three icons - one barely noticeable on the face of GG, and the arrows for walking / strafe. The rest of the icons that are used in the game are redrawn. Here is the result of the work -Attached fileres.zip(1.05 MB)

Actvlad080399 !

There is a wish - make it so that the new version does not replace the old one (if that is possible).

Post has been editedIlumo - 15.10.13, 02:01
Phonof
Message#46
15.10.13, 04:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 577
Check in: 26.04.13
Highscreen Alpha Rage

How!? How long have I been looking for this. "+" without razgvorov !!!!!
axinek
Message#47
15.10.13, 04:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1307
Check in: 09.08.12
Xiaomi MiPad

Who said that this is the best port? I personally have a better job, although the management is beautiful and there is no need to steam like that
zhvladim
Message#48
15.10.13, 05:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 547
Check in: 01.07.10
Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09

axinek,
What is it? And he goes to androyd 4 and above?
TheMrRony
Message#49
15.10.13, 05:52
つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 07.04.13
Explay fresh

And the opportunity to play on the grid there? : scratch_one-s_head:

--------------------
Ilumo
Message#50
15.10.13, 05:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

As far as I know, no.

Post has been editedIlumo - 15.10.13, 05:57
TheMrRony
Message#51
15.10.13, 05:57
つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 07.04.13
Explay fresh

Ilumo,Sorry: resent:

--------------------
Ilumo
Message#52
15.10.13, 05:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

Of course :-( Here at the IOS port advantage.
Pavel004
Message#53
15.10.13, 07:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Check in: 30.09.11
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

People, I beg, can someone under 2.3 do ?? With me the pros!

--------------------
Ericcson T10 - Nokia 3310 - Philips 362 - Nokia N73 - Samsung Galaxy S i9000 -Jiayu G4 Advanced - Sony Xperia M5
Ilumo
Message#54
15.10.13, 07:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

It is necessary to ask Beloko ... But since by default the game is generally unavailable for the Russian market, I am not sure that it will give anything, except for unnecessary questions. If the forum users can do - it would be great :-)

Post has been editedIlumo - 15.10.13, 07:19
Cargo9948
Message#55
15.10.13, 08:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 874
Check in: 19.07.13
Sony Xperia tipo dual

Cargo9948,
here try
removed license check
[Attachment = "3572763: Doom.Tou ... 3.crk [1] .apk"]

Crack crashes a second after launch: (I'd even bought such a port, but it is not for Russia ...
Ilumo
Message#56
15.10.13, 09:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

This is yes ... Through the dense forests uncoupled from the pool ...
AleksHr
Message#57
15.10.13, 10:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1149
Check in: 06.03.08
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

Strange, know me is available in google play for 2 u.o. about. Maybe because I live in Ukraine? But the terms of the established Russian language and Google Play in Russian ..
Ilumo
Message#58
15.10.13, 12:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

Maybe. We had "unavailable in your country"
Dimonchik1993
Message#59
15.10.13, 12:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 28.06.13
Fly Vista IQ451

I downloaded the apk and vada. Wada threw the path indicated. Installed apk. Launched the game. Thanked for buying the game. Clicked ok. Next, press Start Full, but the game does not start! Requests to choose iWAD file. Which one And where to get it?

PS: hang up. Understood. The port is very good. I like it. Develop Respect. And where can I download other ports of this author?

Post has been editedDimonchik1993 - 15.10.13, 12:46

--------------------
monster dimon
Message#60
15.10.13, 13:41
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1103
Check in: 14.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Slew storm
Message#61
15.10.13, 13:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 09.08.13

As for better spending, I agree 100%, still Brutal Doom Supports the prices))))))))))))))

492 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:21