> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Hard Time | [Simulator] Simulator prison life

Rep: (214)
Hard time
Version: 1.410
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:15.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simulator version of the famous prison life for mobile devices on the engine ofWrestling revolution

The approximate translation of the description:
Unique brand Wrestling Revolution cruelty ends where it began - in jail! Create your prisoner and try to survive in prison, where every sentence - death sentence. Shoulder to shoulder with dozens ofliterally - to hundredsother prisoners in the prison, which has 12 unique locations filled with fully interactive objects. At the time, how life on the other side of the fence is filled with real people, guards a huge number of laws that keep you at maximum distance from there. Reputation - only thing that matters in this world. Have it - means to survive, do not have - to keep common sense. Which side will you choose?

Original description:
Wrestling Revolution's unique brand of violence finally ends up where it belongs - behind bars! Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a death sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible. "Reputation" is the only currency that matters in this world. Having one keeps you alive, but avoiding one keeps you sane. Which side of the fence will you fall on?

Control
BASIC CONTROLS:
(* Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
A = Attack
G = Grab / Throw
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
OTHER CONTROLS
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.HardTime

Russian interface: Not

System requirements: Android 2.2+

Download:
Version: 1.410 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 1.401 VIP Hard Time (Post Giacomino # 75707030)
How to make the most vip (video), You need Root
To start you needAdobe Air (ArmV7)

Past versions
Version: 1.391 Hard Time (Post Giacomino # 67956777)
Version 1.260 (vip) Hard Time (Post djdante # 44211116)
Version 1.230 (vip) Hard time
version: 1.071 (full)
Wrestling Revolution (Post # 31465812)
version: 1.0
Yandex
Attached fileHard% 20Time_1.0.apk(13.25 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 15.06.19, 15:18
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.410 GP Version

Rep: (198)
I thought it was a port of the PC with the game, and this is some similarity. :(

zvladlen
Well, MDickie already the third game on this engine produces
Besides, I could not find the right word

Post has been editedNick844 - 12.10.13, 21:56

Rep: (79)
Damn, I have warmed to that lovely igrulku ported, and here ...
Though I can in vain I drive. I check unsubscribe. TC, why on Yandex APK?

Post has been editedWinsentPER - 12.10.13, 22:13

Rep: (2)
a very long time waiting for thanks

WinsentPER,
APK from the tablet to the computer so it was easiest to move. Who is uploaded to the server.

shew that it only comes with adobe air

Game acheshitelna! Just I remember how when it played! Immediately he took the dagger from the floor, murdered cop, the other ran over me with a stick, and again on trial!
By the way, who can cut advertising? When you turn off the Internet in the corner pryamougolnichek.

WinsentPER,
I can make a backup of the full version via the Titanium only need a rut, and if it is, it is possible and to crack;)
Look for an application to backup data in the agro-industrial complex

Rep: (163)
judging by the screen, worse I've ever seen!

feat39,
not happiness chart

Rep: (28)
MDA, the game is not very good, but the game has similarities stranded?

Rep: (561)
Fine.
But not the cake.

The game found 3 secret locations - from wrestling, beach and meadow
Play for Tajik, I made a complete mess, the reputation of 99, where the cops 5 shot, caught 4 times, but always justified

Post has been editedWinsentPER - 13.10.13, 12:12

He played for the jokers 6mentov sewed and neighbor in the chamber and then killed me crazy wrestler stick

WinsentPER,
not that they are secret - just through the cage in the yard climb

You can still make a tunnel

Rep: (62)
Komenty I read, I think to play

Rep: (547)
That opens the VIP?

Rep: (711)
feat39, here you are wrong, good graphics is not always a guarantee of success, there are games that are graphically not shine, but the plot takes. :-)

Rep: (1)
After waiting for a long time :) freedom bought VIP, but the difference did not notice :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 18:42