Our | Discusses issues on the development section

Rep: (2798)
Take a breath in the new life section? In general, do not hesitate to offer your ideas.

- Navigator in the photo section

Rep: (81)
take off the beautiful shade. with meaning, with an idea, beautiful ...

Rep: (15)
Solar_x @ 08.26.2011, 17:29*

Yes, there is where to roam. But now I think it is necessary to postpone the topics. Coordinate the idea of ​​the photobattle with the administration, and arrange a record. And in early September, you can start. One of their topics can be selected on the school theme. But again, I say, with the themes it is too early.

Rep: (2)
Solar_x @ 08.26.2011, 16:29*

A really interesting idea.
Butblandmc right It is really necessary to solve organizational issues, and then let the jury suggest topics.

Yes, only those who wish, I do not see at all .... no one responded even. I do not know where to go with this proposal.

Rep: (2)
Blandmc @ 08/31/2011, 01:20*
Yes, only those who wish, I do not see at all .... no one responded even. I do not know where to go with this proposal.

This time, I think, is. The last days before the school year and the last days of the holidays.
September will begin and people will pull, I hope.

and what if it is organized neofyitsialno, just among themselves? voting - viewers opinion.

Rep: (13)
We are happy to vote for your favorite work! Do it!

Rep: (13)
Oops! But when it happened ...))) I did not notice first: D

Rep: (146)
Rarely people come here ... he looked in for the first time in three years.

I will be a necropoliser: rofl:
Friend, if you have any ideas, you are welcome, speak up. And on the navigator tooNavigator in the photo section

Post has been editedGridzilla - 08.07.16, 06:55

Rep: (271)
Gridzilla @ 07/08/2016 06:52*
Friend, if you have any ideas, you are welcome, speak up.

There is such a terrible dominance of mirrorless, just hard. If a person wants to choose a mirror camera, they will still be advised by the BZK. And it provokes overmillion pages of flame.

Rudzil @ 07/15/2016, 02:09*
domination of mirrorless

You understand that the divide into those and others simply will not work. Everyone has their own preferences. And therefore, everyone will defend their point of view. It's like a Honda owner will say that Honda is cool, and the Toyota owner will pull the blanket over himself.

Rudzil @ 07/15/2016, 02:09*
And it provokes overmillion pages of flame.

We try to stop: butcher: The process can be accelerated by clicking on the "complaint"

Post has been editedGridzilla - 17.07.16, 06:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 22:58