ZTE Nubia Z5 Mini - Firmware (OS 4.X)
What version of the firmware do you use?
What version of the firmware do you use?
Stock based on 4.2.2 [ 119 ] ** [24,74%]
Caste based on 4.2.2 (Okmijn Mod, Giomod) [ 29 ] ** [6,03%]
MIUI based on 4.2.2 [ 32 ] ** [6,65%]
Stoke-based 4.4 (UI 2.0) [ 36 ] ** [7,48%]
Caste based on 4.4 (UI 2.0) [ 22 ] ** [4,57%]
4.4 cm caste (РЎyanogenmod 11, MokeeOS) [ 118 ] ** [24,53%]
MIUI based 4.4 [ 56 ] ** [11,64%]
I do not know which version it costs [ 69 ] ** [14,35%]
Total Votes: 481

Rep: (107)
ZTE Nubia Z5 Mini - Firmware (OS 4.X)
PictureZTE Nubia Z5 Mini
Description пїЅ| Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware 4.x. пїЅ | Firmware 5.x.x. пїЅ
Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
ATTENTION!!

- All modified firmware are installed from custom recoveryCWMfor Android 4.2.2 andTWRPFor 4.4.2! To install custom recovery neededroot rights .

- It is recommended to merge the full dump of its firmware, and keep it in a reliable place, in case of unforeseen situations.
- Be sure to charge the device. When firmware at the critical level of the battery, can cut the radio !!
- Do not abuse wipes !!! For the firmware enough Wipe Data + Wipe Cache + Wipe Dalvik Cache. The remaining wipes and formats make exclusively at your own risk. This is especially true Persist

Dump of firmware of phones sold in the Russian Federation (it is recommended to use current versions from the list below - modified firmware based on ....)

Official firmware from Nubia site (Chinese English, No Google Services and Services):

Modified firmware:
Stock based on Android 4.2.2

Stock based on Android 4.4.2

Cyanogenmod

MIUI
MIUI V7 port (Android 4.4.2)
MIUI from An @ Dmin

MIUI.su
Actual versions of MIUI firmware on the site of our friendsmiui.su
Be extremely attentive, installing the firmware for Nubia Z5s Mini will kill the phone. Carefully follow the phone model for which downloading firmware

Patches and tweaks

Instructions
How to enable USB debugging (USB Debugging) on ​​Android 4.2.2
  1. Go to the settings then to the section on the device
  2. 7 times taping at the assembly number of your device, a message should appear that you have become developers
  3. Then again go to Settings and see the section For developers
  4. This is where we turn on USB Debugging.

You got the device from China, what to do next?
When delivering from China, you get a device with missing applications from Google, without Play Market, etc. In order to install the firmware with the Russian language, you will need to first get on the ROOT phone (turning on before it in the menu for developers the ability to debug on USB) and then install the modified Recovery CWM ENG. After that you can install any firmware from the header on your choice.

Getting ROOT

Installing the firmware from the Recovery
  1. Download the firmware to throw on the phone memory root. If you want to Gapps, it just throw phone.
  2. Reboot intoRecovery (Turn off the phone, hold down Vol + and the power button)
  3. Navigate through the items rekaveri volume buttons, power button - select
  4. ChooseBackup and restore -> backup Wait until will create a backup of your current system, that was where the roll
  5. Back to the main menu (+++++ Go Back +++++ )
  6. wipedata / factory reset (Clean sections / Data and / Cache)
  7. mounts and storage -> format / system (At this point in any case nothing but format / cache , format / data and format / system not to perform)
  8. Return to the main menu
  9. advanced -> wipe dalvik cache
  10. Return to the main menu
  11. Install zip
  12. If you got rid of the firmware on your phone, thechoose zip from sdcard If the stick, it choose zip from external sdcard
  13. Select thrown in the first paragraph of the file
  14. To wait
  15. I beg you!
  16. If aGapps (Google Play) already exist in the firmware or you do not need it, then this is all, go to the penultimate point of instructions, otherwise go further:
  17. Install zip -> choose zip from sdcard , choose the earlier GAPP
  18. Back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now
  19. Wait, first boot may take a few minutes

Detailed manual settings for increasing the autonomy of the work (Calm of Breeding Programs, Increase Lifetime on 1 Charge)
Sequence of transition from Giomod to the last 3rd Betu UI2.0
How to install root and flash CWM without a computer
How to make Nubia Camera work on Russian firmware
Brief Instructions for Restoration Brick Nubia Z5 MINI
Complete instructions for restoring the Nubia Z5 brick (taking into account the revows from UDAVST in the instructions above approaches our contact)
How to swap the internal memory of the phone and the external SD card
If 3G does not work on MIUI
Editing Build.prop and disguise under Nexus 4 If Play Market on the phone does not find the application and the Web version says that the application is not compatible with the device
What to do if the phone does not work + stock recovery + on the internal map there is no original firmware rum
Displays the name instead of the IOF in the outgoing / incoming call, as well as in the call list
CWM ZTE NUBIA Z5 MINI ENG V6.0.2.32
TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.
Rollback from TWRP on CWM (stitched through TWRP)
CWM Recovery (Mirror)
Exterior of recovery
CWM CWM, on the right (appearance on our machine is not completely identical to images, these are just examples)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

Archived firmware versions

UI 2.0 Firmware Installation Instructions

Thanks dearOlezhek1975Finally, a way to make a backup copy of NV parameters. I recommend everyone to fulfill this simple instruction to not know problems at any situations.
Instruction

Please read or your post may be deleted!
  • ReadForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comandrules of the subsection "Firmware"!
  • We write essentially, the flood and offtopic is prohibited categorically. Asking the question, be sure to specify the firmware and describe the actions that led to your question. All our staff extrasens went into a massive vacation :-)
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under the spoiler. Also before publishing images, please get acquainted with thistopic
  • Before you ask your question,be sure to use the topic search or use the helpful links above.
  • Say "Thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the "Complaint" button (under the participant's reputation) and let us know who helped you (whom to put the "+")

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 22.01.16, 11:04
Reason for editing: Port MIUI V7 (Android 4.4.2)

Rep: (24)
Thanks for the prompts, I managed to figure out myself. True, I had to explore Chinese and send Chinese forums.
Since I am one of the pioneers of this smart, I will mark the path behind you. Sneakers I ask not to throw in the cast I am a kettle and the words Recovery and Scatter File drive me into a stupor.

So, for going next.

We connect the phone to the USB port, turn on USB debugging in Developer Options and Unknown Sources in Security.

1. Drivers.
Swing a file, unpack and run Exfigure -Box.com

2. Ruth.
Swing a file, unpack -Box.com
First you start the fileZ5mini_r04082045_bik.exe . Click "Install", click confirmation by default. Then run the file Z5mini_r07172357_toolbox.exe. , waiting for the appearance of such a plate
Attached Image
and press item 5 as shown in the screenshot.
We wait a bit and see the list of installed programs on Smart. We see SuperSU. Just in case, check, and whether the root:
Attached Image

Now I will dig about the installation of the market. Also a dark forest for me.

Post has been editedokmijn - 17.12.13, 10:46

Rep: (34)
WWM @ 09/14/2013, 17:42*
Regarding the firmware V0.30:http://bbs.nubia.cn/thread-64000-1-1.html

Thank you. The only additional advice is to restore the factory settings. We will try (although I feel weak that it will change the core of the system ..)
Maybe someone will make a copy of the file (is located in \ System \ Framework \ core.odex) and will lay out in the file? To copy the file, even the root is not needed

Rep: (127)
Maybe someone will make a copy of the file (located in \ System \ Framework \ Core.odex)

Maybe this one. See archive

Attached files

Attached filecore.zip.(1.38 MB)

Rep: (34)
If anyone is interested, I found CWM for our body, the only problem is in Chinese. Who knows how to bless him?
branch in chinese forumwith screenshots
also a branch with a discussion of this recovery
Direct link to the archive- without a password

Post has been editedder_PUPPI - 14.09.13, 20:10

Rep: (11)
Castes for him already have?

Rep: (13)
UDAVST @ 09/15/2013, 21:47*
Z5 is already how much, and with the firmware the situation is deplorable.

There is an opinion that there will be there.
Still, the device frankly "did not go" - the price was too high.

UDAVST @ 09/14/2013, 15:54*
It seems to be unroot to make official firmware set.

I was updated with the existing root.

Posted on 09/16/2013, 11:29:

Irenis @ 09/15/2013, 19:54*
Telephone owners, please tell me, did everyone get to install Google Play? Did any problems arise when installing? If they occurred, as decided?

I first installed the play in some other way (I don't remember anything else). Then the fact that in the header. It works 100%. Once I made a reset and reinstalled Play again - everything works fine. True, I put on the firmware V0.26. Maybe you put on 0.30?

Post has been editedRusbear - 16.09.13, 11:26

Rep: (67)
RusBear @ 09/16/2013, 11:29*
True, I put on the firmware V0.26. Maybe you put on 0.30?

At first put on the firmware 0.26, and then at 0.30. In both cases, at the entrance to the play, the market is simply the inscription "No Connection". And by the way, the Google Installer's apparatus itself stopped starting, "Google Installer Has Stopped" appears (and some more HAS Stopped applications). In general, the phone is cool, but these incomprehensible mistakes ... and what to do with them)

Strange, and root you did what way? Try Hard Reset + root from the header, then immediately Google Play.

Posted on 09/16/2013, 12:21:

By the way, I checked my root - super-duper The user stopped run after the update to v0.30. Six the root, reinstalled - all the root Chekkers write that the root is available, but the super user is not installed. And there are no SU icons. Strange. So far, the main thing is that the root itself is available.

I root did like this
Nanosilver @ 09/11/2013, 19:03*
Download Z5minirot -http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=29..mp;uk=117951603.
Password: Sibei.
And Dalo as in the header is written.

According to the link from the header, I just go to the website www.filedropper.com

RusBear @ 09/16/2013, 17:21*
Try Hard Reset + Root from the header, then immediately Google Play

I tried to do everything again (the root is true not from the cap, since I can not download from there, but in principle, I think it is not so substantially). In general, everything is the same, the playing market does not work. Already I do not know what to come up. Is that trying to reflash the phone, but I don't understand anything at all how this is done, and the firmware where to take ...

Nanosilver,
Thank you very much, finally, after a few days of torment, it turned out to install Google Play: Yahoo:

Rep: (222)
Bart has already translated on 2 phones (though MIUI). But through the stock recovery problem to sew back, and the firmware is needed for a flash drive, and not a computer fusion. Well, at least at this level, who knows more, can help. My hung on an airplane from China, for 10 days flies :(

Shl, I can't do it without CWM or TWRP, but with him - anyone will do, Bart is very simple in mastering, almost everything does.

Post has been editedUdAvSt - 16.09.13, 19:09

Rep: (6)
So, in the month of use, the following got out:
Personally, I can not get used to the location of the buttons (on and loud), the conversation process when trying to make louder sometimes I will sometimes be off. And interrupt the conversation: this is my personal problem :)
The volume of the ringtone flies - you put on Max, put the phone in your pocket, the challenge barely audible, check the volume - 50% (helps the selection profile)
happened a couple of reboots when no one touched the phone
One day, a regular player refused to play any video
When moving applications to the outer dial card - they mysteriously disappear from the list of installed, and the label does not start

I trial updates.

After updates along the fot - up to 0.26 and then to 0.30, the root flew.
Restore him this thinghttp://www.shuajizhijia.com/sjgj/2013/0822/1478.html
Also had to rearrange the gapps.

Post has been editedMonaroVXR - 16.09.13, 22:24

Rep: (130)
In the next branch, they mentioned about the appearance of a new custom firmware for Minkyhttp://www.needrom.com/mobile/zte-nubia-z5-mini-fake-miui/

Rep: (235)
WWM @ 09/18/2013, 21:17*
In the next branch, they mentioned about the appearance of a new custom firmware for Minkyhttp://www.needrom.com/mobile/zte-nubia-z5-mini-fake-miui/

Judging by the name, screenshots and descriptions are really fake - from MIUI only the theme of icons.
But it is interesting that CWM is mentioned
"Install ROM:CWM (RUN. "recovery.bat" And Just Tap Enter Your Phone Reboot in Recovery) "

Post has been editedMurgen73 - 18.09.13, 21:16

Sauronru @ 09/18/2013, 22:14*
But it is interesting that CWM is mentioned

From the same site comment about CWM:
"Result of install is an infinite bootlooop and a chinese android error" com.android.phone ". So, this rom is unusable!"
There are willing to take the risk?

Rep: (29)
http://www.needrom.com/mobile/zte-nubia-z5-mini/

There is no such mischievous. Immediately with the root, Biskibox and Google =)

There is no such mischievous. Immediately with the root, Biskibox and Google =)

This is to get root.
But !!!
Look carefully, i.e.
"Install ROM: CWM (RUN" Recovery.bat "and Just Tap Enter Your Phone Reboot in Recovery)" ... You can not read further.
well and then comments
"The Recovery IS Full Chinese So It Is Impossible for Non-Chinese People to Use IT .."
"Result of install is an infinite bootlooop and a chinese android error" com.android.phone ".
"So, this rom is unusable!"
----------------
This is all taken from the Chinese Forum, I even read these alterations and finish the firmware (a GOOGL translator), but I can't find it again,
The Chinese forum was interesting. Unfortunately, not everything can be understood due to translation.

Post has been editedamse - 18.09.13, 23:48

Rep: (235)
Amse @ 09/18/2013, 23:50*
"Result of install is an infinite bootlooop and a chinese android error" com.android.phone ". So, this rom is unusable!"
There are willing to take the risk?

But this is already funny - or the bootlup or download and FC "com.android.phone" - someone is something there :) But in fact, the only mention of CWM was on the office. Forum Nubia, the version was deep alpha and in Chinese (not deadly, just not convenient) - but the left firmware with alleged improvements and the replacement of the icons is IMHO nonsense :)

Amse @ 09/19/2013, 00:33*
"Install ROM: CWM (RUN" Recovery.bat "and Just Tap Enter Your Phone Reboot in Recovery)" ... You can not read further.
well and then comments

Yes, it also "pleased" - that is, we have an appeal to ADB from Windows, and we write about CWM - the busy Romodela :)

Post has been editedMurgen73 - 18.09.13, 23:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 19:56