> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® AirAudio | Universal AirPlay for Android

Rep: (4)
Airaudio
Version: 8.3.0

Last update of the program in the header:04.10.2018

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
The program allows you to broadcast the sound path of your smartphone to any network device.
Description
Transmit sound in any format, from any player or program via WiFi.
Broadcast music directly from your favorite player.
You no longer need to know whether your player or any other program supports audio transmission over the network. (Moreover, there are not many such programs, and their functionality and convenience leave much to be desired)

Just listen to your favorite player, with the support of all the formats you need through a wireless network.

Unfortunately, the program requires registration.

In demo mode, after three minutes, you hear regular squeaking.

Features
• AirAudio does not install any extensions and does not modify the system files.
• AirAudio uses 30-60% less WiFi traffic than other AirPlay applications (without loss of quality)
• AirAudio recognizes if you are listening to music and the corresponding device for playing is on the network.
• AirAudio takes up little memory space and is optimized for modern smartphones.

Alternative in the absence of Ruth-Rights:

You can transmit sound from a microphone.

Demo mode

After three minutes of play, intense pulsed sounds are heard.
The license for the Pro version is valid for all devices and costs € 4.99.

Contact
In case of problems, contact [email protected] and we will try to help you.

Known Issues
Currently not compatible with HTC ONE 4.3 and some other Android 4.3 ROMs.
And also with some other mods.

Russian interface: Not
Developer: IsSend Communications
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.airaudio

Download:
Version: 8.3.0 Premium Message в„–123, author Alex0047

Past versions

Post has been edited$ iLence - 04.10.18, 13:55
Reason for editing: 8.3.0

Rep: (667)
Backup full version. Unarchive. In Titanium Beckup - Menu ... import a backup. Yuzay.

Attached files

Attached fileeu.airaudio-20131009-082025.TiBkp.zip(533.9 KB)

Post has been editedLSDTM - 09.10.13, 11:30

Rep: (5)
Tell me how to make it work, the server on the computer is not needed as I understood how to set up my router asus.

Slipknotnik,
There are no special wisdom there.
If your smartphone is online, the program should see the airplay network devices and display them in the list.
Just choose where you want to broadcast the sound and that's it. And no servers need to be configured.
Although the developers themselves claim that some asus and d-link routers have problems with AirPlay.

The program has a list of nine items for diagnosis.
Tomorrow I will try to lay out in Russian ...

Post has been editedrater2 - 09.10.13, 21:24

Rep: (72)
How is it better to transmit sound via bluetooth using standard Android tools? Does the program have a delay in the sound? And then the lack of bluetooth 2sec delay

Rep: (5)
So with me, she will not be friends (Since the nicherta in the prog does not see, sorry ...

Eleman,
The delay seems to be there too.
And about the better ... If you have a Bluetooth column, then use the Bluetooth,
And if the column AirPlay, then on Android, you are unlikely to find something worthy to play files on them, especially compressed without loss of quality.
Again, if you need to transfer sound, for example, from TuneIn Radio, then only through a similar program ...

Post has been editedrater2 - 10.10.13, 08:30

Rep: (15)
LSDTM

Backup does not rob .. notes licensed

Rep: (11030)
AirAudio - AirPlay for Android v2.1.0.3

What's New:
v2.1:
- optimized lossless audio-compression
- replace discovery-module to reduce battery-consumption & prevent reboot-problems
- reworked error-correction for less dropouts
- more reliable compat.-check
- new dialog which warns about network-problems
- equalizer-line now deactivatable
- fixed some bugs which caused the broken connections & hanging GUI
- removed stutters while using the device (eg. N4)
- support for new "SELinux" -enforced ROMs (eg. S4)
/! \ No support for the HTC ONE 4.3

Attached files

Attached fileAirAudio v2.1.0.3.apk(571.01 KB)

Rep: (1)
thank

Rep: (667)
AirAudio v2.1.0.3 - backup full version

Attached files

Attached fileeu.airaudio-20131112-192525.TiBkp.zip(552.81 KB)

Rep: (0)
I tried to restore both versions from backup - wrote licensed notes. What am I doing wrong?

I confirm.
The second version in my Titanium does not even want to be imported.
Very sorry...

help pzhlst really how to get a normal version of airaudio or airstream

I was looking for a long time how to make music from a smartphone play on large speakers. What just did not read. finally found! : rolleyes:
Since the above versions were not activated during installation, I decided to buy a license. Keep a backup of the full version from the Titanium;)
Version 3.0.2

Attached files

Attached fileeu.airaudio-20140324-160558.tar.gz(29.14 KB)
Attached fileeu.airaudio-2eae63fb3554c3ff0b871a6c39e772c8.apk.gz(655.38 KB)

Hi, Truman444

I tried to restore your files via Titanium - but he does not want to do this, as I understand it, the extension should be .TiBkp (see previous posts), or I am doing something wrong.

Correct, or tell me what is wrong.

laaazy
I do not know how to create a file with the .TiBkp extension. Poke a finger if anyone knows :-)
And these files that I above took off the titanium does by default. True, I forgot another file with the .properties extension: lol: Now I’ve thrown everything into one archive, as the forum itself doesn’t allow me to upload a file with this extension (referring to the fact that I don’t have enough rights). All these 3 files It is necessary to put in the folder with the backup of the titanium and restore it. At least I did it and everything worked out (with other applications) In general, please write if I can help you as much as possible;)

Attached files

Attached fileAiraudio.rar(691.41 KB)

2 Truman444:
I recovered from it (unzipped to Titanium Backup), but I still don’t have a license.
Like from previous posts.
Can someone tell me what?

or buy it myself, as I understand it, there is nothing even close to it in terms of quality, anyway?

laaazy
I also did not have a license after restoring versions from the first posts (those that .TiBkp), so I spat and bought the full one myself: yes2: If anyone knows, tell me how to share the full version with the license
laaazy @ 03/26/2014, 11:02*
or buy it myself, as I understand it, there is nothing even close to it in terms of quality, anyway?

I did not find. There was another option to do all this through bluetooth, but I did not succeed (I installed the left bluetooth driver and at the same time ditched the standard laptop, I had to roll back :-D). Therefore, at the moment alternatives to this thing, I do not see

Is anyone sitting here in the subject right now?

and on a computer under Windows you can broadcast the sound?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19, 04:54