Fujitsu Arrows A - Talk | Smartphone, 5 ''

Rep: (16)
DiscussionFujitsu Arrows A
PictureFujitsu Arrows A
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional Information:
1. Links to "Description" | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware "fill in yourself if these topics are there. If they appeared later - click on the "Complaint" and provide links to them. You can create these topics yourself.
2. You can make your own "Description". How to do this, readhere.
3. ....

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNoreg - 09.09.14, 18:00
Reason for editing: Drivers

Rep: (2)
Ahhh. It is expensive ... Himself suffered. The fact that the sim card is not registered your phone number. I put a sim card in telpfon old and prescribed number. Everything is working.

Rep: (453)
bigg_daddy @ 17.07.2014, 21:02*
Ahhh. It is expensive ... Himself suffered. The fact that the sim card is not registered your phone number. I put a sim card in telpfon old and prescribed number. Everything is working.

It's like this? can be more? Any phones have always seen my number from the SIM cards, it does not see.

Rep: (0)

"Similarly, the device may want usim so fussy to conventional Simcoe, all going to call the operator to pick up the sim card"

It seems that is not the case. I have written on the map "(U) SIM". Does not work....

Post has been editedIgnobilis - 17.07.14, 22:51

Tp bigg_daddy,
And what was prescribed in the old phone number? manually or automatically there he was prescribed?

in the old phone to the notebook, you can specify, tomorrow I'll try tel.

earned :)

bigg_daddy, thank you !!!

I unfortunately did not work, said room through the old Motorola, information about the phone number is displayed, but does not activate the 'Net ...
in the status of the body napisano-
mobile network state
Disconnected
:(

I put it in the APN settings -Internet and earned ... :)

Post has been editedUncle Che - 19.07.14, 00:06

Rep: (5)
Today, it is the update version of the android !!! But there is an old 4.2.2. It seems nothing has changed, only the application app pass added.

* kito, Thank you, and I turned off the avtoapdeyt. By the way, Doc F-01F will soon 4.4.2 can and we will.

Lol. This update is only for the installation AppPass application. I understand it Softbankovsky market.

Post has been editedbigg_daddy - 30.08.14, 09:00

Rep: (30)
bigg_daddy @ 30.08.2014, 09:37*
By the way, Doc F-01F will soon 4.4.2 can and we will.

A sense that it will be? In Japan, especially not go!

* shrv, uh, it's not a dock, which is only in Japan Update.

Rep: (223)
Hello! He became the owner of this miracle, but here's the problem: the driver it does not want to be put. Someone tell me where to get it?

Attached fileusb_driver_301F_1.0.zip(8.28 MB)

If you have windows 8 and the driver does not want to be placed:
http://www.kvlar.3nx.ru/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=95
http://1cprog.com/%D0%...2%D0%B5%D1%80-186.html

Dear owners of this unit, who uses it as a dialer, rather than sink?

Post has been editedalexxdefender - 26.09.14, 12:03

Rep: (223)
ExDialer and GO Sms

Apelsin24 @ 26.09.2014, 20:19*
ExDialer and GO Sms

ExDealer - shareware, I understand you correctly?

Well, in general anyway, it turns any party dialer is a dialer, call osuschetvlyaet sink, and there is no function to reject the call answer via SMS template, sorry. And still I faced with a difficulty, used the old phone allcallrecorder program for recording phone calls on this phone to record only hear me. Other similar programs can record anything at all ... not sadness.
General impression of the phone (that is what was important to me) 5-point scale:
Design - 5
quality materials - 5
stuffing - 5
GPS - 5
Camera 4 - Picture quality is so-so, with a video camera floats movement and the flash is very weak (my 8 megapixel Philips W8510 FOTA and takes better video and flash so that the flashlight mode, stronger this time 5)
Stock Firmware - 4 - and the problem is not in the language, I'm equally comfortable in both English and it would be an almost perfect phone, but everything seems spoiled terrible Stock dialer, and as I wrote above inability to record conversations with the line.
All the same, this is the best waterproof phone in its price category.

Post has been editedalexxdefender - 27.09.14, 02:58

alexxdefender @ 27.09.2014, 02:57*
and there is no function to reject the call answer by using a template SMS

RocketDial Dialer & Contactsinclude the CallerID, there is already pre-configured SMS after reject the call, but the performance did not test, do not sink dialer course, but can help :)

PS
If someone else is suddenly worried about this one devourer of batteries:
Attached Image
Remove the checkbox in the wi-fi settings:
Attached Image

Post has been editedUncle Che - 27.09.14, 22:37
Reason for editing: PS

found another not very pleasant oddity Tapani on the icon on the screen to display the application is very often perceived by Smart as a gesture of turning or not perceived at all, it is necessary tapnut three times to start, although the feelings screen is very sensitive, leafing through a reactive compared to my Philips first, there is no smooth chtoli.

* alexxdefender, this is more especially the launcher.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/07/20, 8:04