MegaFon Login MT7A - Firmware (OS 4.1.X)

Rep: (118)
MegaFon Login MT7A - Firmware (OS 4.1.X)
PictureV72 and P4Lite
Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

The resource administration and the author of the theme for users' actions is not responsible !!!
Whatever you do at your own risk.

Drivers and Utilities
Flash tool

Tool for Tablet firmware.
MtkDroidTools

Tool IMEI recovery and Ruta adding to the drain.
Recovery

Tool to install custom firmware in Zip format.
V72 drivers for plonsheta
Attached fileWi-fi + fix.zip(125,09 KB)

Attached fileV72Draiver.zip(17.83 MB)

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1308.0.123_Tablet.rar(4.34 MB)

Attached fileRoot.MT7A.rar(8.38 MB)

Attached fileMtkDroidTools.rar(5.38 MB)

Official firmware
Firmware which was an exhibit in the plate. Stock 4.1.1
Firmware in Stokezipe 4.1.1
Unlock

Unofficial firmware
Port Lenovo 4.1.2 Download
PortLeWa 4.1.2PortMIUI 4.1.2 gappsonly miui !!

Instructions
primary instruction
Instructions for firmware via Flash Tool

Install the driver prekreplonnye vyshe.Skachivaete Unlock firmware, unpack in the SP Flash Tool in the android folder.
Before flashing aspect tablet, do step 1 and 2 and click on Format. Choose NVRAM then click OK acknowledge and connect planshet.Posle formatting, include the tablet can not be !!!
1.Zapuskaem program SP Flash Tool.
2.Nazhimaem on Scatter-loading button and select the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (he is in the folder with the firmware Android).
3.Vybiraem all sections.
4.Nazhimaem Download button.
5.Podklyuchaem tablet to the computer cable. The program should see it and start flashing. If not detected, then disconnect it from the computer and connect again turned off, check the installed drivers.
6.Po end firmware, closing open a small window and disable the tablet.
The output is a clean firmware Rekoveri Ruth and unlock the modem to any network. You can see the videoInstruction.

Ruth at Stoke.

To get Ruth to drain you need. Flash the kernel and Recovery through SP Flash Tool file in the topic titled Root. Format is not necessary !!!. Then turn the tablet into a USB debug menu for developers connecting the tablet to a computer to run the utilities MtkDroidTools click on the green droid couple of times, waiting for the display characteristics of the device, at the top click on the tab root.backup.recovery Visible Super User tab, press, Ruth received.

Firmware with Recovery

To sew with Recovery you have to, throw the firmware in the SD card, go to Recovery.Vybrat install zip from sdcard and then choose zip from sdcard choose proshivku.Posle firmware necessarily do wipe data / factory reset

Recovery IMEI

Unpack the archive MtkDroidTools desktop. Include on your tablet USB debugging for developers are in the menu. Connect the tablet, open the file, we click a couple of times on the green droid - have displayed the characteristics of your tablet. Hit the key to change the IMEI, enter your, sogloshaemsya. If everything is done correctly - will notice requesting a reboot. Reboot and enjoy.

To resolve this issue NVRAM WARNING: ERR = 0x10 sew WIFI fix

additional Instructions
Instructions on how to fix WIFI, if he otvalivaetsya. By DIMA @ 1977
Recovery New.Attached filerecovery.zip(4.62 MB)

Root.Attached fileRoot_Superuser_1.0.1.6.zip(2.43 MB)

Port Lenovo A1000.Android в„ў 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. What would increase the sound from the headphones you need to: Go to Settings, select For developers, we go in the Engineering Menu flipping twice to the left, at the top we go see the Audio, press on the Headset Mode. The bottom line Max Vol change the value to 150, click Set in front of your changes. To exit, press the flashing dom.V Lenovo pushed with a problem can not be restored through the IMEI utility MtkDroidTools. I am writing a very simple statement. Type in the number nabiratele code * # * # 3646633 # * # * get into the engineering menu flipping once to the left. At the bottom we see CDS Information, go to him. See item Radio Information, go to him videm inscription Phone 1, we go to him. In front of you at the top to see the AT + you need to add to EGMR = 1,7, "000000000000000" For a place zeros write your IMEI, after finished writing press on SEND AT COMMAND, after the procedure, restart the tablet. How to use Recovery readHere.

Unlock (unlock)

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedMorgan - 15.01.16, 10:16

Rep: (31)
Friends, yesterday bought this tablet, download the utility from the spoilers to unlock and firmware on miui and gapps, but understood nothing of the instructions.
If anyone can help with the detailed sequence of steps, or can remotely through timvyuver reflash - respond please.
Thank you very much in advance.

UPD. The problem occurred during installation of the driver on Windows XP, when you connect the tablet to play off the driver installation to the folder in which to put a file installer, but in response to a message that the driver is not found.

Post has been editedIlich Ramires - 14.10.13, 09:27

Rep: (31)
Why I can not update your message, I will write a new message.
When the fix by rolling WIFI deleted the old files and retained the rights to the new, please help, what rights should be in these files?

Ilich Ramires @ 14.10.2013, 12:30*
Why I can not update your message, I will write a new soobscheniem.Pri by rolling fixation WIFI deleted the old files and retained the rights to the new, please help, what rights should be in these files?

The main thing that works, and miui mount it in both windows a bear.

Rep: (2138)
Fastest way to get Ruth prav.Provereno lichno.Vse works.Kingo Android Root

Post has been editedDIMA @ 1977 - 23.10.13, 12:17

Getting tablet vida.Ustanavlivaem Xposed Installer.Zapuskaem him give Ruth the right, then push through a program obnovlenie.Skachivaem Tablet ui. Then click install, go to the Modules tab, put the check in front and reboot.В® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedDIMA @ 1977 - 23.10.13, 22:01

DIMA @ 1977 @ 23/10/2013 23:00*
Getting tablet vida.Ustanavlivaem Xposed Installer.Zapuskaem him give Ruth the right, then push through a program obnovlenie.Skachivaem Tablet ui. Then click install, go to the Modules tab, put the check in front and reboot.В® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed
Screenshot
[Attachment = "3611807: Screenshot_2013-10-23-23-00-50.png"]

Well yes. Appendix transcripts.

Overview Firmware / LENOVO 4.1.2 / .Proshivka is stable, lags were found.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DIMA @ 1977 @ 10/25/2013, 18:25*
Overview Firmware / LENOVO 4.1.2 / .Proshivka is stable, lags were found.

So correctly, I went over it three times. Previously glitches enough. And something you antuta few shows I have less than 9000 shows. Something of the scripts installed ???

Programku found useful for our devaysa.Uluchshaet GPS signal and a mobile network and many more useful /В® Mobileuncle MTK ToolsAnother program to manage yadrom.Dlya CPU cycles MTC /В® MCPU ControlSomething very topic gluhaya.Nikakoy activity.

Post has been editedDIMA @ 1977 - 26.10.13, 18:50

Rep: (55)
Megafon Login MT7A - Discussion (Post # 24930492)

here is how to unlock

DIMA @ 1977 @ 10/26/2013, 19:18*
Something very topic gluhaya.Nikakoy activity.

WMS because he operator type, and few people buy it.

Battery Calibration our tablet did not help, the battery we do not kudyshnoe. I probyval strangers customized kernel, the effect is the same.

Maybe someone knows why the firmware / Lenovo / periodically flies Wi fi? Fix installed.

DIMA @ 1977 @ 11/15/2013, 20:55*
Maybe someone knows why the firmware / Lenovo / periodically flies Wi fi? Fix installed.

He did not toshto flies and disabled. It is necessary to play with the settings for the item hibernation wai faille. I do not remember exactly, but I think it should be included and then turn off, or vice versa.

HTC Leo T8585, I tried and include oklyuchat rezhim.Ne sleep helps.

DIMA @ 1977 @ 11/15/2013, 21:19*
HTC Leo T8585, I tried and include oklyuchat rezhim.Ne sleep helps.

If disabled or enabled, the tablet must be restarted.!

HTC Leo T8585, You do not tell me how to do firmware Lenovo landscape mode by default?

Post has been editedDIMA @ 1977 - 25.11.13, 22:05

DIMA @ 1977 @ 11/25/2013, 23:04*
HTC Leo T8585, you do not tell me how to do firmware Lenovo landscape mode by default?

I do not know, the tablet does not have at hand. A launcher settings watched?

HTC Leo T8585, Yes, there is this point, but there is vserovno krutitsya.Ya know that there SGT2 core that change the orientation of the system.

DIMA @ 1977 @ 11/25/2013, 23:12*
HTC Leo T8585, Yes, there is this point, but there is vserovno krutitsya.Ya know that there SGT2 core that change the orientation of the system.

I, too, through the core like to do so, but there is a caveat. We display looks one way and touch the other, it turns out that the factory tach flipped, that's the rub.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/03/20, 21:04