> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Skins for Windows Media Player | WMP skins change

Rep: (587)
In this topic, the skins for the standard Windows Media Player are laid out and discussed.

Theme rules:
  • Offtopic and other violations of the rules are prohibited and punishable.
  • Be sure to specify for what screen resolution laid out skin.
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.
Additional links:

Ways to install skins:
  • Set as default cab;
  • Copy to the Program files folder / Windows Media Player in Russian WM or to Program files / Windows Media Player in English WM;
  • Copy the contents of * .cab or archive with the skin into the Windows folder.
  • After copying turn on in the player settings, wait until he finds it.
  • To set the album cover, rename the desired image in folder.jpeg and copy it to the folder with music.

Skins catalog
QVGA, WQVGA

VGA, WVGA

Skins Guide (English):

Post has been editedlapis21 - 07.08.12, 15:29
Reason for editing: Updating directory ... Sensation WMP Skin

Rep: (43)
Question to all (you need to trace. Skin).

What buttons do you use in the player and what is not (a maximum of 1-2 times)?

Balansse, 30.07.07 22:54:24
Kudesnick I have written in the About Windows Media Player 10 Mobile.
But it may not be the same for the 2003 windsurfing Media Player later than WM5 O.o
CAB has already pumped again. All the same ... Could you throw arhivchik theme files that I raspihal where to himself?

Hold. Maybe even tell you which buttons you use the player, and which are not?

Attached files

Attached fileVista_WMP_var_2.rar(125.59 KB)

Rep: (0)
Very easy to use with large buttons

Attached files

Attached filewmp1.rar(748.91 KB)

Rep: (19)
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/sho...ead.php?t=11511
Here are some ayfonovskie lie. I do not put so nothing more to say and I can not.

Rep: (33)
AHRINET! Ogromennoe spasibische for the link!))
Here's a charm:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Here is the link:
Attached fileimg-46341-iPhone_WMP_9.rar(94.25 Kb)

Post has been editedPapaSanchezz - 02.08.07, 21:02

Rep: (18)
ndrew, 02.08.07 22:36:42
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/sho...ead.php?t=11511
Here are some ayfonovskie lie. I do not put so nothing more to say and I can not.

cool skins, thanks balshoe! : Victory:

Rep: (25)
butek, 22.01.07 20:18:58
Keep the skin of the official Windows Mobile 6

Your to QVGA, and for my VGA. :)

Attached files

Attached filewm6_wmp_skin.rar(255.64 KB)

but this is like nebylo escho:iPod Black QVGA & VGA

Attached files

Attached fileiPod_for_Windows_Media_Player_Skin_Black_QVGA ___ VGA_.rar(170.62 KB)

iPod White QVGA & VGA

Attached files

Attached fileiPod_for_Windows_Media_Player_Skin_White_QVGA ___ VGA_.rar(94.48 Kb)

Question! Who knows the name option to display the album title?
Or maybe someone saw the skin, which separately shows the album name (does not change the bit rate and the artist)? Post a link.

Yarik, here is my new skin, orange. Not in style Walkman, and WMP11 icon style.

skin is called"Che"

If in the tabernacle "Vista WMP" priority was to show big picture album, then this priority skins large buttons for easy operation of the player with one hand.
Skin is made for QVGA portrait and landscape layouts. Sources me in a vector, so if anyone can do and enjoy for VGA machines.

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

P.S. Contents of the application file to remove the folder Program files \ Windows Media Player

Attached files

Attached fileChe_WMPskin.rar(78.8 KB)

Rep: (11)
how to add album artwork :)

Vancheta ,
song file in a separate folder (ideally, make a folder artist, it make a folder album, and her song Put) in the same folder Put the cover image in JPG format and with the name Folder.jpg, size 200x200 (in principle can be any other)

Rep: (19)
painkiller1992,21.08.07 23:57:17
and whether the skin is in the Windows 98-style?

Maybe this approach? qvga only.

Attached files

Attached fileMedia_Player_classic.zip(17.02 Kb)

Rep: (13)
Dynamite, 29.08.07 01:23:09
pancake! Player skins not detect!
As written above, put the folder with the skin in the folder Program Files \ Windows Media Player
The player outputs the standard skin and more ... :(
Tell me what to do ?? : Help:

And you put the contents of a folder in the Program Files \ Windows Media Player
and you will have happiness. : Wink_kind:

Rep: (114)
Comrades! You need to go to player settings, switch to the "cover" and wait a bit! He would find all the covers and provide an opportunity to choose from! I generally cover ALL stored very deep on the map, not in Program Files !!! : Victory:

Rep: (99)
Skin Touchi in style, throwing still in the directory with VMP.

Attached files

Attached fileWMPTouchSkin.zip(84.95 KB)

Rep: (86)
It is necessary to edit the file skn current skin. To edit, open the file in Notepad skn and add the following parameter (if it is not there).
[AlbumArt]
The first pair of digits left upper corner coordinates output image, second - the lower right. Thus 50 - is the distance (in pixels) of the left side of the skin prior to the space for picture 35 - distance from the top of the skin to the top of the space under the thumbnail 140 - from the left side of the skin to the end place under Image 130 - from the top of the skin to the bottom of the space under the picture. Figures are given for example, they can be changed at your position for a better picture on the screen.

Vitalik76,14.09.07 08:43:09
It is necessary to edit the file skn current skin. To edit, open the file in Notepad skn and add the following parameter (if it is not there).
[AlbumArt]
The first pair of digits left upper corner coordinates output image, second - the lower right. Thus 50 - is the distance (in pixels) of the left side of the skin prior to the space for picture 35 - distance from the top of the skin to the top of the space under the thumbnail 140 - from the left side of the skin to the end place under Image 130 - from the top of the skin to the bottom of the space under the picture. Figures are given for example, they can be changed at your position for a better picture on the screen.

Not certainly in that way.
If there is in the tabernacle of the album cover, it means that the author simply did not want to put it there, so it's best just to put another skin. If you want to bother, then, of course, can and popyhtet.
In my skins cover is always there, so AlbumArt option is already there, it does not need to add or change.

[AlbumArt]

The first pair - the coordinates of the upper left corner point image (x, y) - (50,35),
The second pair - distance in pixels from that point, i.e., the size of the image is [x, y] - [140,130].
Thus the first pair (x, y) defines the position, and the second pair [x, y] identifies resolution.
The same principle is used in all the other parameters.

Zakr , Special programs for creating skins for Pocket WMP I've never met. Skins are drawn in Photoshop or any other image editor (even Paint, that's your thing). A skin code itself is written in a simple notepad, and then stored in a file with the extension skn

Disa! 22 , The skin is called Bliss, smorti in attachem

Attached files

Attached fileBliss.tsk(84.78 Kb)

Ardent ,
There, take any virtually every display cover.

Only have a couple of nuances.
If you listen to music in the big blind player displays in cover, and on the device to the same song - no. There are three ways to fix it.
1. The most simple and requires no special skills. Rip music to the device is through Windows Media Player 10, and preferably 11 version (in Windows Vista is already 11). In the settings of the player in the big blind on the Devices tab, go to the Map Properties, which copy the song (I Storage Card) and make sure that ticked Create folder hierarchy. Now, when you copy new songs (if they appear on the cover BB) cover will appear on the device.
2. Not ideal.From the Music folder to copy BB songs, but not by one, but the folder. This method will workOnly if your WMP on BB automatically distributes songs by folder Given the data in the tags of songs.
3. Dreary.Go to the folder where your music is stored on the device. Find the song (or multiple songs from one album), for which you want to place the cover, and place it (them) to a separate folder (ideally, first create a folder named "Artist", and then in her folder) "Album". Then, in the same folder "Album," put the cover image in JPEG format, the name must necessarily be Folder.jpg. And do with each song.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 11:01