> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Emulator Bochs | Linux, DOS, Windows emulation

Rep: (4)
After reading the news about running Windows 95 on the PDA, this feature was very interesting, but in all articles the BOCHS version 2.2.1 emulator is specified as the main tool, but the problem is that all the links to this emulator under the PDA do not work. I managed to find version 1.4.1 under the PDA (if anyone needs to post it), but all the hints run the image on it at least DOS were not successful :(

In this regard, the question. Maybe someone also tried to emulate Windows 95 on the PDA and someone did it, share your experience (even unsuccessful), maybe someone knows how to build a program from source (there are BOCHS 2.2.1 sources) please tell me. Maybe someone has a compiled version of BOCHS 2.2.1 for PDAs, please share.

Rep: (990)
M
>>> in FAQ

Rep: (109)
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/3036/here is a full instruction with the programs attached to it

2 days have not been moderated: angry:

Rep: (11)
People I do not want to create a section. Help me please.

M
So that I do not see such big pictures anymore.
Reduced every 5.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedShedal - 23.11.06, 00:44

try again to create a bximage disk

It does not roll, and even when trying to format "format C:" it says "Drive letter ... .., help terminate".

Post has been editedSocke! T - 22.12.05, 22:16

Something I did not find more about Windows emulation, we put it here: o)
(you may want to run enti versions)

ATTENTION !!!
Do not pass by, for rarity: o))
In general, I present to you that dug up current that:

MS Windows 1.01 / 1.02
Picture

Run after themS U D A .

Cad8er, do you have win 3.1 English?
knocking on QMS or mail

socke! t you probably do something wrong, you have to do everything strictly according to the instructions, I also had problems, read the English instructions again and everything worked out.

[quote] People I do not want to create a section. help me please

Everything is very simple. It is necessary to delete all four sections that are in the screenshot and create one new one. Do not forget to make it active

My BOCHS does not start on my PDA. I shake him "5" he quickly gives out something and closes the console. Log does not write. How to make something the console did not close?

ymm2k, thank you, everything turned out .. but when installing win 98 it writes something about the file system, then what type if you do not have MS-DOS, then do it, and something else.

Post has been editedShedal - 23.11.06, 00:47

Rep: (0)
ymm2k, 12/23/05 8:36:44
My BOCHS does not start on my PDA. I shake him "5" he quickly gives out something and closes the console. Log does not write. How to make something the console did not close?

Similarly, tell me how to solve !!!

Ametyst
Similarly, tell me how to solve !!!

It was decided to transfer the BOCHSRC.TXT file to the root of the PDA.

I now have another Windows problem loaded, but does not respond to the keyboard. How to overcome?

Rep: (0)
ymm2k ,
In the build version of Bochs 2.1.1 from the mamaich website there is no virtual keyboard that is optimized for "Bochs for PocketPC", so there is no way to press "F12" to activate the mouse after downloading. For this we need either the external keyboard (“Ray” of the best) or the desktop PC keyboard.

Post has been editedAmetyst - 26.12.05, 17:37

Ametyst
In the build version of Bochs 2.1.1 from the mamaich website there is no virtual keyboard that is optimized for "Bochs for PocketPC", so there is no way to press "F12" to activate the mouse after downloading. For this we need either the external keyboard (“Ray” of the best) or the desktop PC keyboard.

And it is not treated? : Search: Maybe there is some kind of on-screen keyboard that gives out scan codes such as external?

Rep: (276)
How is it with wm5? My bochs didn't go.

Rep: (374)
JDima 07/09/06 10:55:14 PM
How is it with wm5? My bochs didn't go.

and you start the console?

Rep: (276)
lvsw , hmm, I can not find how to run it. Apparently, this means no.
Installed.

Rep: (8)
for those who have not cured this bug with the console on WM5, edit the hklm-drivers-console value to zero in the registry (default value in the folder, delete the rest) (to check and complete happiness, you can put pocketcmd_http://www.hpc.ru/soft/software.phtml?id=8396)

Rep: (377)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Emulators" section.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19, 11:46